- Text Size +
Story Notes:

Anime - Miss Kobayashi's Dragon Maid

Author's Chapter Notes:

 

Welcome one and all to a short story i made a few days ago. I was coaxed into watching a certain Anime and i have to say, it was one of my favorites from 2017 so far.

 

So, i wrote on it. ^,^

 

To all of you who haven't seen this anime before i highly reccomend it. It's very entertaining.

 

So, without further adoo~

 

On with the show!

 

 

 

“Kobayashi”

 

“Kobayashi wake up.”

 

“Kobayashi… I’m hungry.”

 

Groaning, Kobayashi rolled over in her bed as she began to stir, her head pounding from the younger girls voice she heard above her. “Not now Kanna… go ask Tohru to make you something to eat.” The redhead mumbled before burying her face in her pillow.

“Ok. Kobayashi, why are you small?” Raising her head bitterly as fatigue set in, the older woman groaned before turning her head. “Kanna what are you talking about?” She had better not be referring to her chest…

Blinking slowly, however, as her vision became less intoxicated, the redhead looked up before feeling her calm demeanor crack. Standing over her, was Kanna… but the petite porcelain haired girl wasn’t just standing above her, she was towering!

Gazing upwards into the dragon girl’s curious azure eyes, the Giantesses office worker shook her head slowly. “That’s an excellent question… Can you go grab Tohru for me please?” Nodding her head, the younger girl began walking out of the room leaving the smaller girl completely confused.

Looking around slowly, the redhead soon nodded her head in understanding. She was shrunken. But… as to why that was a question yet to be answered. Closing her eyes slowly, Kobayashi shrugged her shoulders slowly before nuzzling her pillow again. She could figure it out later. She was too tired to deal with this right now.

“H-Hey, Kanna stop! You’re going to wake up Miss Kobayashi!” “She’s already awake.” “Did you wake her up?!” “Yes.” “Kanna!” “What?” Groaning once again, the shrunken woman opened her eyes back up as she heard the loud voices around her pounding against her eardrums. This was a hangover all right…

Looking at the two bickering dragon girls in front of her, the little redhead cleared her throat before cupping her hands together. “HEY, KNOCK IT OFF, YOU’RE TOO LOUD!” Cringing, Tohru looked down before her eyes lit up. “Good morning Miss Kobayashi! I trust you slept well~.” She purred. Crossing her arms, the redhead scowled before giving the blonde a stern look, startling her in the process.

“What did you do to me?” Blinking slowly, the blonde pouted before kneeling down next to the bed, her face hovering over the shrunken girl now unnerving her, (not that she’d admit it). “What do you mean Miss Kobayashi, I didn’t do anything to you.” She mumbled, her tone clearly confused by what she had been accused of.

Feeling a tick mark form over her brow, the shrunken girl waved her body over before crossing her arms again. “THEN WHY AM I THE SIZE OF A BUG!” Turning her head to the side, the dragon maid looked down at her before her eyes it up again. “Oh, that! Yeah, I totally did that to you!” She chirped happily before shooting backward's in fright from the dark piercing gaze being directed at her. “Why…”

Waving her arms defensively, Tohru stuttered before pulling out a piece of parchment from her dress pocket. “D-D-Don’t you r-remember last night M-Miss Kobayashi…?” Gawking as the shrunken girl shook her head, the blonde soon grew worried. “W-Well… I guess if you don’t remember, this probably seems a bit weird to you.” She laughed dryly.

Cringing from the lack of response she received, the dragon nodded her head again before un-crinkling the paper she had been holding and turning it around for the redhead to see. Looking at the poorly written statements on the paper, Kobayashi tried to read them as she determined what it was. It looked like some kind of a list… with some odd words on it.

“Hey, hey… what is this? I can barely read what it says.” It didn’t explain anything! Frowning, the blonde pouted before pointing back to the paper. “You wrote this! How do you not know what it says Miss Kobayashi?” Sighing, the smaller girl shook her head before shrugging. “I wrote it while I was under the influence. How should I know what drunk me tried to write? Just tell me why I’m small.”

Pouting, Tohru blushed before poking her fingers together. “W-W-Well… we were out last night drinking with Mr. Takiya, and after we left I was taking you home and you sort of… told me things…” Raising her brow, Kobayashi scowled. “What kind of things Tohru?”

Blushing heavily, the blonde licked her lips before gazing down lovingly at the diminutive girl. “Y-You… you told me your secret desires~.” Mimicking the larger girls face, the redhead soon blushed heavily. She didn’t remember any of this! “I-I told you what?! N-No, seriously… what did I say!” Turning the list back around, Tohru began pointing down at each bracket as her cheeks grew redder by the minute.

“Y-You said you liked the idea of being smaller than a maid… and then having the maid do these things to you while you were tiny…” She purred happily. Squinting as she tried to read her own sloppy writing, Kobayashi felt her mouth beginning to open before it hung agape. “I TOLD YOU TO PUT ME IN YOUR WHAT?!”

Giggling, the blonde nodded before biting her lower lip. “I-It’s a rather odd request… but, I’m more than happy to do these things to you, Miss Kobayashi. I’d be ashamed to not fulfill all your carnal orders as your sex slave.” Cupping her face, the redhead shook her head before waving her hand. “J-Just change me back Tohru… I was drunk. I don’t like any of that stuff.”

Blinking a few times, the blonde turned her head to the side before looking down. “Huh, you were right when you said you would try to get out of it. You really are insightful when you’re drunk.” Gawking, Kobayashi looked back at the dragon girl before standing up. “T-T-Tohru! I’m not trying to get out of anything, I was under the influence! You can’t listen to me when I’m like that!”

Standing off to the side as both girls began fighting in front of her, Kanna watched curiously before looking down at the paper next to them. “Kobayashi, what’s this word?” Ignoring the screaming rants from the blonde in front of her, the redhead looked to the side as she saw Kanna reading the paper. “Huh? That’s… mouth play?”

Nodding her head, the porcelain haired girl pointed to it again. “What does it mean?” Sighing, the redhead shook her head before shrugging. “I guess licking or something like that. I don’t know!” Looking down at the paper and then back at the shrunken girl, Kanna nodded before leaning her face forward.

“Hey, what’s wrong Kan-“Before the redhead could even finish her sentence, she suddenly found herself surrounded by darkness. “Nom…” Blinking a few times, Tohru looked down where Kobayashi had been moments just moments ago before directing her attention to Kanna… and something moving in her mouth?

“Kanna… where did Miss Kobayashi go?” Moving her cheeks around, the little dragon girl sucked on the smaller girl as she pointed to the word on the paper she had been reading. Looking down at it, Tohru squinted as she read the words.

“Mooth, plaay? Mooth plaay… Oh, mouth play!” She giggled before stiffening. Looking down at Kanna now, it took just a few seconds for it to click before she screamed. “KANNA!” humming, the little girl continued to lick and taste the smaller girl as her tongue traveled over her body.

Gripping the younger dragons cheeks, the blonde began tugging on them tightly as the younger girl whined. “TAKE HER OUT! TAKE HER OUT! TAKE HER OUT!!!!!” Coughing, the dragon soon opened her mouth up before spitting Kobayashi back on the bed as she caught her breath.

“K-Kobayashi you have a salty taste with something stale lingering on your body.” She mumbled before patting her cheeks where they had been stretched. That hurt. Sighing, Tohru looked down at her lover with worry as she saw the redhead gasping for air. “Oh god… I thought I was going to drown…” She mumbled exhaustedly. After she made sure the shrunken office worker was safe, Tohru stood up angrily.

“KANNA! You can’t just do stuff like that to Miss Kobayashi!” Pouting, the younger girl looked at the panting girl before looking back to the older dragon. “Why not? You want to do this stuff to her.” Stiffening, the blonde blushed before rubbing the back of her head sheepishly. “T-T-That’s different! Miss Kobayashi is my love! You should only do stuff like this to someone you love!”

Humming, Kanna looked between the girls before directing her attention back to the written list beside them. “Ok.” Nodding her head, Tohru smiled before looking back down at Kobayashi. “S-Sorry about that… I know you would have much rather been in my mouth than hers.” Glaring up at Tohru, the redhead would have voiced her vocal disgust of any mouth eating her… but she was just too freaking tired after an ordeal like that!

“Well, I can cross that off the list!” Reaching for the paper, the dragon was about to do just that,  but her hand only met the bedsheets. Blinking, Tohru looked down before panicking. The list was gone! “Oh no! Where is it! Where’s Miss Kobayashi’s request sheet!” Scampering around the room as she looked for it, the blonde’s eyes suddenly shot open. “KANNA!”

Running out of the bedroom, the dragon began looking all over the house, but the younger girl was gone! “Damn it… what do I do now?” She didn’t remember everything on the list! She could barely read it either… Sulking, the dragon girl began moving back to Kobayashi’s bedroom as she hung her head in shame.

“S-S-Sorry Miss Kobayashi… but I can’t find your request sheet…” She whimpered. Smiling happily, the redhead nodded in bliss. “W-What a shame… now change me back.” Flopping down on the bed, Tohru pouted before shaking her head. ‘Think, think, think! What did Miss Kobayashi say she'd liked a giant maid to do to her?’

Delving deep into her mind, the blonde thought on the answer for a while before her eyes lit up in excitement. ‘Voyeur… err, something-something…’  Turning her head sideways, the shrunken woman squinted as she saw the Dragoness giggling happily. She didn’t like the sound of that.

“Hey, hey! Tohru, change me back already.” Leaning up slowly, the blonde began humming loudly before looking away from her. “H-Hey, don’t ignore me! Tohru! HEY!” Singing to herself happily, the Dragon girl simply got up before walking out of the room leaving Kobayashi completely at a loss. ‘I know she could hear me, she has better hearing than humans…’

Lying flat on her back in her soaking wet clothes, Kobayashi soon began to close her eyes. This day was weirder than usual. ‘Well, at least my hangover’s gone… not that that’s a great consolation prize.’ Sighing, the redhead turned onto her side before cringing as she heard her *maid* reenter the room. “Hey, hey… Tohru, will you change me… back… now…?”

Blinking, Kobayashi soon stiffened as she saw the blonde walk into the room… however; she wasn’t in her usual attire. Instead, she had on her old maid cosplay that she had bought for herself awhile back. ‘Wait, wasn’t that in my closet?!’ When did she take it out? Humming loudly, Tohru began moving through the room as she looked at different parts of it, continuously avoiding eye contact with the shrunken redhead.

“Oh, how dirty! Miss Kobayashi sure doesn’t clean up after herself.” She pouted. “Hey! That’s supposed to be your job isn’t it!” She growled but like her other attempts to talk to the Dragon, she was simply ignored. “Oh well. I guess I’ll just have to get to work. Too bad it’s so hot in here…” She moaned.

Watching the blonde as she slowly began to tug on her shirt and loosen it, Kobayashi immediately palmed her face as the realization hit her. ‘Voyeurism, you’ve got to be joking…’ Who would be turned on by that? Propping her hands behind her head as she watched, the shrunken office worker soon chuckled. She seemed committed.

Stripping off her dress, Tohru moaned lewdly before panting. “M-Much better. I hope Mistress doesn’t see me in something so… revealing.” She cooed. “You’re really bad at acting…” Feeling a tick mark form over her brow, the Dragon girl clenched her knuckles before forcing a smile. “Well, I better start cleaning.

Humming once again, her tone growing deliberately louder every time the shrunken woman made a comment, Tohru began cleaning the room in a purposeful way. Bending over deliberately, Pressing her breasts together as she picked up small items. Moaning as she licked her own sweat off her skin…

‘Ok, that last one isn’t all that bad…’ Smirking, the redhead closed her eyes before lying back on her bed. ‘But, out of sight out of mind.’ Continuing to clean, it wasn’t for another fifteen minutes before Tohru glanced back at Kobayashi expecting to see her enjoying herself… however…

“ARE YOU NOT EVEN WATCHING ME?!” Cracking open an eye, the smaller girl soon smirked. “I thought you didn’t know I was here?” Paling, the blonde whined before flopping down on the bed defeated. She was sure her lover would enjoy that! “H-H-Hey, hey, hey! Tohru, be careful!”

Looking down at her side, the Dragon girl raised her brow as she saw the redhead wobbling back and forth on the mattress. “Watch it! You made me so small your movements are jarring!” Tapping her lips, Tohru moved her hand over to the side before giving the bed a light tap, knocking the smaller girl down once again. “TOHRU! I SAID KNOCK IT OFF!”

Giggling, the blonde nodded before rolling to her side. “But I can’t see you *Mistress*. How should I know my movements are bothering you~.” “BECAUSE YOU’RE TALKING TO ME!” Ignoring the smaller girl, Tohru soon began rolling around on the bad happily as a smile made its way to her lips. Maybe she could salvage her little voyeur show thing Kobayashi liked!

Wailing as she was tossed back and forth, the ground under her soon bent downward from all the bouncing that had been happening around her before Kobayashi sprang upwards. Crying out as she was thrown in the air, her face soon met something soft as she was smothered by warmth all around her. Pausing her rapid movements, Tohru looked down before her face lit up crimson.

Nestled between her breasts, was Kobayashi… and her upper half was buried deep within her bosoms. The only thing she could even see of her left was her two kicking feet as she flailed around. ‘T-T-That feels kind of nice.’ Mewing quietly, the blonde bit her lip as she enjoyed the redhead’s frantic movements.

‘M-Maybe this is why Miss Kobayashi likes this.’ Being big was kind of fun. She had her little lover all to herself like this. Not to mention she could easily fit in certain… places. Squishing her breasts together, Tohru giggled as she saw the shrunken girl kicking harder. “I’m glad you’re enjoying yourself in their *Mistress~*. Please stay as long as you’d like~.”

Shaking her breasts around as she tried to pleasure the redhead, Tohru soon thought over the list that had gone missing. ‘Ok, what’s next? Think! She said she liked voyeur something. But, maybe not that much. Ok… mouth play! No, no… Kanna stole that from me.’ Scowling, Tohru humphed angrily before thinking harder.

‘What else was there?’ It was a big list, why couldn’t she have read it all last night and remembered it for her Kobayashi! Tapping her chin, something soon came to mind however. ‘Insertion?’ Yeah, something like that. She had all these strange names she had to remember, but it seemed Kobayashi knew them all by heart. She had told her a handful of things to do to her when she was smaller.

“You really are a closet pervert aren’t you?” Giggling, Tohru reached between her breasts before gently plucking Kobayashi out. Gasping for air, the redhead wheezed as she drank in her fill. “Oh god… I-I thought I was going to die… again…” Why were all the Dragons trying to suffocate her!

“Oh Miss Kobayashi~” Glaring at Tohru, the shrunken worker was about to scream at her again… but, something felt different. Blushing, the redhead watched the Dragon girl closely as she began to moan. “Oh Miss Kobayashi, mmm~” Paling, her eyes were soon moved downward as she saw what was causing it.

Nestling her hand between her legs and into the French maid’s black lace panties, Tohru was pleasuring herself. “H-H-Hey, hey! S-Stop doing that while you’re holding me!” She blushed furiously. Giggling, Tohru moved her hand upwards before lifting her wetted digits towards the redheads face. “But Miss Kobayashi, look how excited you made me. Look how happy your Dragon is~.” She purred.

“M-M-My D-Dragon…?” Coughing as the blonde’s wet fingers pressed into her face, Kobayashi soon shuddered as she felt the slick substance coating her. The smell… it was, rather intoxicating. Opening her mouth slowly, her tongue began to move on its own. ‘W-Why am I doing this…?’ Taking a lick, the shrunken girl began to quiver as she tasted Tohru’s essence.

She hadn’t been expecting that. “Does your Dragon taste good, Mistress…?” Watching the redhead closely, Tohru soon giggled as she saw the Kobayashi shivering. ‘Yes, I knew it! She does love me!’ Pulling her fingers away slowly, she gazed longingly at her miniature lover as her juices slowly dripped from her face.

“T-T-Tohru…” Panting, Kobayashi breathed raggedly as she felt her body heating up. She had never felt anything like this before… not even when she did in fact indulge. However, it had never occurred to her, not even in her wildest dreams that she would tell Tohru her deepest fantasies… or fetishes. ‘D-D-Damn… why couldn’t it just have been more stuff about Maids?’

Why did it have to be Giantess’s? She hadn’t thought about size play in years! But seeing her now… what the blonde could do to her. She could do anything she wanted with her, and she’d be powerless to stop her like she already had been. Shivering harder, her excitement building involuntarily, Kobayashi soon spoke up.

“C-C-Can you p-put me down Tohru… I think y-you should change me back now.” Pouting, the blonde moved the redhead downward much to her relief before having whatever calm she had been given quickly snatched away from her as she saw where *down* was. Moving the smaller girl between her legs, Tohru continued to giggle.

“As you wish, Mistress~.” Pulling the silky panties open, Kobayashi gazed downwards as she felt her breath hitch. She was hovering just inches over the blondes… crotch. Resting just beneath her, her glistening bare folds were displayed to her in all their glory. Raising her trembling face upwards, the redhead tried to say don’t, but it was too late. Releasing the smaller girl, she only had one way to go. Down…

Colliding with the slick lacy walks of her own cosplay panties, Kobayashi cried out in disbelief as she was forced forward by the springy material. Colliding face first into Tohru’s crotch, the shrunken woman had little time to process her surroundings as she heard a loud moan echo above her. “M-M-Miss Kobayashi!”

Staring upwards, however, all she could see from the top of the blonde’s panties was her obscene bust dangling over her. Lowering her brightly lit face, it soon became apparent she didn’t have anywhere else she could look that wasn’t perverse. Shivering as her hands dug into the walls of flesh in front of her, the little redhead continued to shake as she felt the heat all around her now.

‘I-I can’t believe s-she actually put me in her panties…’ Staring forward in disbelief as her eyes drank in the blondes colossal neither lip’s, Kobayashi licked her lips as she clenched her hands, her fingers already pressed firmly into the Dragon girl when she had tried to grab ahold of something when she first fell.

Gasping above, Tohru shuddered before whimpering. “M-Miss Kobayashi…” She felt really good… Letting go of the panties waistline, Tohru wailed now as she felt her shrunken lover forced forward into her quim. She had her Master touching her there~. She wanted this for so long!

Moving her quivering hand forward and into the slight bulge where her shrunken human was, Tohru mewed as she gently massaged her inward. “P-Please play with your naughty Dragon Mistress. I-I-I mean, I… I’m going to play with you tiny human!” She corrected herself trying to be as dominate as she could be. It was one of the things Kobayashi had wanted when she wrote her the list.

Sighing, the redhead smiled slowly as her hands continued to caress the blonde. ‘Stupid-gon.’ But still… she was trying her hardest. Blushing, Kobayashi continued to grip Tohru’s folds as she enjoyed the feeling around her. ‘M-Maybe just this once I could…’ Would it really be so wrong to enjoy this while it lasted? Not many people could claim to have their warped fantasies lived out like this. ‘Especially not like this…’

Hanging her head finally, Kobayashi nodded before letting go of Tohru. “Alright, you win…” Panting quietly as she felt the subtle movements within her panties, Tohru quivered every time her little lover moved around. “I, I mean it! I’m going to dominate you! An a-a-any minute now…” She stuttered out shrilly before biting her knuckle.

‘Who am I kidding… I can’t do that to Miss Kobayashi…’ Whimpering, the blonde Dragon girl sulked knowing she wouldn’t be able to fulfill her Mistress’s desires properly. She just wasn’t that kind of a Dragon when it came to her. Feeling the movements between her legs dying off now, Tohru nodded knowing Kobayashi was ignoring her again.

“Alright, alright… I’ll take you out now… I’m sorry…” Pulling open the front of her panties to pull the shrunken girl out, Tohru was caught between reaching down and apologizing when her face lit up crimson. “Hmm, is something wrong?” Kobayashi mumbled as she saw the roof above her being removed.

Eeping, Tohru sputtered now as she saw the redhead currently resting with her arms crossed as she stared back at her… naked. “Y-Y-You stripped your c-clothes?!” Nodding, Kobayashi smirked before leaning forward. “Well, I can’t really appreciate you if I’m still dressed Tohru, even if you can clean my clothes in your mouth. Actually, could you do the same here?” She pointed between the Dragon girl’s neither lips causing her to go ridged.

“W-W-WHAT?!” Chuckling, the diminutive girl nodded before reaching her hand forward. Giving the giantess a gentle caress, her eyes traveled over her neither region with amusement. “What happened to dominating your tiny human?” Choking on her own breath as she felt the shooting sensation travel through her every time Kobayashi gripped her, Tohru soon gave off a pitiful whimper.

“P-Please… Please play w-with your Dragon more M-Miss Kobayashi…” She whined. Leaning forward, the redhead nodded having already intended to do just that. Feeling the panties behind her snap back into place, the diminutive girl gazed up at the colossal walls of flesh around before shivering.

‘I guess in my mind years back this seemed a lot different.’ Now that she was looking it in the eyes, however, it was pretty intimidating. Sighing, Kobayashi moved her hands inward before cringing. It felt like she was being gripped by a slimy sponge… a fact that should have turned her off. But the scent all around her mixed with the blonde’s humid heat was doing the opposite really.

‘Last chance to back out…’ Waiting to talk herself out of it, the redhead counted in her head, but she didn’t. ‘I guess, here goes nothing…’ Holding her breath, she leaned inward before pressing her face into Tohru’s folds, the loud screams above her doing little to calm her already shaky nerves.

Wailing on top of her Mistress’s bedsheets, Tohru cried as she felt the shrunken redhead forcing her way inside of her. ‘M-M-Miss Kobayashi… s-she’s in me…’ Moving her tail around and clinging to it as she writhed on the bed, the blonde Dragon grit her teeth. It felt so good…

Moving one of her twitching hands back down to her panties, she bit her lip as she pushed the tiny woman deeper in. “P-Please k-k-keep going…” Crying out in surprise as she was shoved forward from behind, Kobayashi paled as she was scalded on all sides. She knew the heat within Tohru was probably going to be hot, but this was like an oven!

Not to mention her slick rubbery walls were no longer slimy to her. In fact, it was more like she was being oiled down as massaged all over. Shuddering as new found pleasure traveled through her, the shrunken girl had to pause to really take it in. She was, inside, Tohru! ‘I-I never thought this could be real…’

Clenching handful after handful of flesh around her as she tried to navigate the pitch black environment, Kobayashi got the sense she was doing something right as she heard Tohru’s heartbeat quicken along with her muscles squeezing her harder. Actually, she was beginning to have trouble moving now! Struggling as her body was clenched tightly, the redhead tried to fight off the giantess’s inner walls but it was hopeless.

Crying loudly, Tohru massaged her outer lips as she felt the wonderful sensations from within. Her Kobayashi was inside her. They were mating! Rolling onto her stomach as she gripped the smaller girl harder, the blonde continued to finger herself as she felt her release close at hand. It had been centuries since she last felt this good. Holding off her fast approaching orgasm was useless.

“M-Miss K-K-Kobayashi…” Burying her fingers up to their hilt inside her, Tohru finally screamed as she reached her limit. Bucking into her digits as she wailed her climax, the Dragon girl continued to shriek as she felt years of pent up lust coming out all at once, all for her little lover…

Arching her back as she felt her juices spilling out past her fingers and down her thighs, Tohru soon fell limp into the mattress as she gasped for air. She felt… completely, and utterly, drained. Wheezing as she pleasure induced high began to fade, the blondes hand slowly retraced back as she looked at her glistening fingers.

‘S-So this is what being humans like…’ She could get used to this. Screeching as she suddenly felt something grip her from within, reality came crashing down around her as it dawned on her. “MISS KOBAYASHI!” Ripping the panties off her, the dragon girl dug around inside her quim before fishing out the limp form of her lover.

As she was released back into the open air, Kobayashi gasped before coughing violently as she cleared her lungs. For the third time that day, she had almost suffocated. Shuddering from the pleasant feeling dripping out of her now too, the redhead soon closed her eyes before smiling groggily. That had been amazing.

“Miss Kobayashi!” Looking up slowly at the concerned face of Tohru, the shrunken woman soon waved her hand at her. “T-Thanks for not leaving me in there…” Pouting, Tohru leaned down before licking her tiny lover clean. “Of course I wouldn’t do that to you! Jeez…” She mumbled as she continued to clean off the mess she had made.

Chuckling, Kobayashi nodded as she relaxed in Tohru’s gentle grip, the Dragon's tongue doing wonders for her sore limbs. After about a couple minutes of her cleaning, the blonde was soon satisfied before hugging the redhead into her chest gently.

“M-Miss Kobayashi…?” Waiting a few seconds to respond as she regained some of her senses, the redhead looked up at the blondes worried face before smiling. “D-D-Did your Dragon do good…?” Smirking Kobayashi lowered her head before closing her eyes.

“It wasn’t bad.” Smiling widely, Tohru grinned happily before nuzzling her little lover into her cheek. “I knew you loved me! Now I can’t wait to do the rest of the things you wanted me to do with you next!” Paling, Kobayashi slowly began to shiver before looking up at the excited expression the blonde wore.

‘You drowned me inside your crotch and smothered me with your breasts… what else do you plan to do with me…?’ Sighing, the redhead nodded knowing she wouldn’t be able to fight Tohru even if she wanted to… and frankly… she kind of didn’t want to.

 

Today might have been her day off, but she was in for a busy day regardless…

 

 

_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _

 

 

“Knock – Knock – Knock”

 

Rubbing her tired eyes, Saikawa peeked her head out from her room before looking around. “Was someone knocking this early in the morning?” It was a Saturday though. Hearing another set of knocks however, the brunette frowned. Walking down her staircase she made her ways over to the door before cracking it open.

“Hello-“Paling, the young girl quivered as she saw who it was on the other side of the door. “Good morning Saikawa. Here.” Kanna mumbled before pushing something forward for her to see. Collecting herself from the surprise visit from her secret crush, the brunette shivered as she took the paper presented to her.

“W-W-What’s this? A-And why are you over here so early Kanna? N-N-Not that I d-don’t mind you being here!” She stammered. However… as she read the strange writing her brow furrowed. “Kanna what is this?” “A list.” Scowling, Saikawa nodded before looking back up at the porcelain haired girl.

“A list of what?” Taking the paper back, Kanna nodded her head before pointing to its contents. “Tohru told me to do this stuff with the person I love. So Saikawa…”

 

“Let me shrink you…”

 

 

..

 

.

 

Chapter End Notes:

And Finito~

 

I hope you liked it and once again i hope you watched the anime. Please leave a review and tell me what you thought of it!

I'll see you next time guys!