[Reviews - 9] starstarstarstarstarPrinter
Summary:

A man who has aquired a new, magic power to shrink and grow people begins to test the limits of his newfound power. He has even more fun once he brings his girlfriend/servent into the picture for some kinky play with his new toys. Mind the tags, I intend to use them. You were warned.

Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended. 


Rated: X
Categories: Giantess, Young Adult 20-29, Butt, Couples, Crush, Entrapment, Feet, Footwear, Giant, Growing/Shrinking Out of Clothes, Humiliation, Insertion, Odor, Scat, Slave, Violent, Vore, Watersports Characters: None
Growth: Amazon (7 ft. to 15 ft.)
Shrink: Doll (12 in. to 6 in.), Lilliputian (6 in. to 3 in.), Minikin (3 in. to 1 in.)
Size Roles: F/f, FM/f, M/f, M/m
Warnings: Following story may contain inappropriate material for certain audiences
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 3 Completed: No
Word count: 16190 Read: 52257
Published: March 10 2017 Updated: May 19 2017

1. Chapter 1, The Alley by Scrapyard [Reviews - 5] starstarstarstarstar (2938 words)

Well this is the first thing I've ever written and actually put on the internet somewhere instead of keeping it squirreled away on my desktop. Let me know if you like it. Its gonna be a messed up, wierd ride but sexy if you like the sorta stuff I like.


_________________________________________________________________ 

2. Chapter 2, The Hotel Room by Scrapyard [Reviews - 1] (6752 words)

Well, here we go. I know at least a couple of you were looking forward to this, so here it is: chapter two is here.

Hope it lives up to your expectations.

 

_________________________________________________________________

3. Chapter 3, The Living Room by Scrapyard [Reviews - 3] starstarstarstarstar (6500 words)

Heya, I'm back! Sorry for the time that took to get this done, I'm still not great at getting these out quickly and I'm also dealing with the prep for a coming move. I think that two months was way too long, but I really couldn't get it out any faster no matter how hard I tried.

All that aside, welcome! I give you fair warning, this one is pretty bad. Mind those tags, especially in the coming chapter. I was, and still am, wary of posting this because it is exceptionally nasty.

Let it never be said that I didn't warn ye.

 

 

 

 

 

______________________________________________