- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Annie looks after the test subjects, while Elsa shows Madison her new home. Meanwhile Greg tries to survive the dangers of Elsa’s house.

*By the way, I know I’ve used Ashley’s name on two different characters in the previous chapter, I’ve corrected this. That’s what happens when making up people’s name on the spot…*

 

CHAPTER VIII – Learning Fast

 

“Annie, do me a favor and watch over the aquarium, will you? I need to handle our subject in the toppleware. And for Christ’s sake, don’t do anything stupid.”

“Ok, Elsa.”

“I’m serious! Don’t touch anything. You better don’t let anyone else escape.”

“I know, I know! Jeez…” Annie approached the aquarium, still feeling Richard and Jennifer on the undertoes of her feet. “Ih ih! It tickles!”

Saying that panic prevailed in the group of shrunken teenagers would be an understatement. At this point, the aquarium looked like an Asylum. Girls and Boys were both sitting on the ground, mumbling, hugging each other’s, sobbing while in fetal position, etc. Sanity was starting to slowly fade away for the weaker minded, and the morbid sight of Daniel’s gory remains on the glass wall surely wasn’t helping.

“She’s not breathing *Sob* She’s not breathing…” Chelsey and Samantha were kneeling over their friend’s body, crying, while Rob was trying to perform CPR.

“Fuck man! Greg was right, we should have gone out of here when we still could!” Kyle said. He was holding Susan in his arms, who was still catatonic over the loss of her boyfriend from the cruel giantesses. He tried to appear strong to comfort her, but it wasn’t possible anymore. “We should have gone out, Rob! Why didn’t we got out?!”

“Kyle, shut up and help me! I’m losing her!”

“Look at her Rob! She’s fucking gone! Madison killed her! That bitch!”

“Fuck!” Rob sat down, exhausted. Kyle was right, Ashley was dead.

*BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOM*

*BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOM*

“Oh shit!” Rob quickly got up, as the giant Annie got near their prison.

“Fuck! What now?!” Kyle exclaimed, as Susan started screaming like a banshee. Chelsey and Samantha hugged each other, terrified.

“I’M WATCHING YOU, LITTLE SHITS! YOU’D BETTER BEHAVE!“ The Titaness was holding her arms, looming angrily over the scared crowd, while wearing the earphones. “I CAN HEAR EVERYTHING YOU’RE SAYING, BY THE WAY! SO, WATCH YOUR TONGUE!”

....

Elsa entered her room while carrying the blue toppleware. It looked like your typical nerd room - science awards, microscope, telescope, some motherboards and electric components on the desk. She put the toppleware on her bed, approached her wardrobe, and opened the lock that was holding it closed. Elsa was very insistent in keeping her experiments private, including to her parents. And this experiment in particular was extra secret.

“Ah, there it is!” She took out another aquarium from the wardrobe. Except this one was bigger. And wasn’t empty. “Uuuf!” She put it on her desk. Even without water, it was pretty heavy. In fact, she usually would have asked Annie to carry it out, but she was needed on the attic. She then took the toppleware and gently emptied inside the aquarium.

“AAAAAAAHHHH” Madison screamed as she fell on her ass. Thankfully, at her size she didn’t really injured herself, but it still hurt. She stood up, looking around.

“What the…” She could not believe what she was seeing.

“DO YOU LIKE IT? THIS IS YOUR NEW HOME.” Elsa’s voice boomed.

Madison was standing in the middle of a wooden plaza. All around her, big, brown, wooden buildings were visible. I front of her was what looked like some kind of town hall. But how could it be possible? She was still shrunken. However, she noticed something. The ‘planks’ that were covering everything around her were not regular wood planks. They were matchsticks. This was a mock-up town built with matchsitcks. There was even plastic vegetation and plastic trees all around.

“AS YOU CAN SEE, SCIENTIFIC EXPERIEMTENTS AREN’T MY ONLY OCCUPATION. I ALSO LIKE TO BUILD MOCKUPS. AND THIS ONE IS VERY SPECIAL. THIS ONE WAS BUILT JUST FOR THE LIKE OF YOU. WELCOME TO ‘NEW GENESIS’.” Elsa opened her arms. “FEEL FREE TO LOOK AROUND. DON’T’ WORRY. I’LL COME BACK FOR YOU.”

And with that, Madison saw another roof covering her surrounding, followed by a blanket. Except this one was blue, with some white clouds drawn on it. Then, a flash of light illuminated the matchstick-built town, as a lamp on the roof turned on.

*BOOOOOOOOOOOM*

*BOOOooooooooom*

*booooooom*

*boom*

*BANG*

As she heard the door closing, Madison looked around. “You got to be kidding me…” She used to call Elsa a ‘no-life’, but she didn’t realize how little of a life she truly had. This whole thing must have taken years to build. Did she plan this whole thing all this time? No, it couldn’t be.

At least she was thankful to still be alive and well. For now…

....

“Shit!” Greg exclaimed, as he almost fell over.

Moving inside the house’s walls was not easy, since everything was almost pitch black. At least when he walked around the attic that night, after escaping the aquarium, the Moon provided some light, which helped Greg moving around. The dust, however, was not pleasant. At his size, dust looked like sand. He heard somewhere that dust was mainly composed of human skin. Which meant that the ‘sand’ he was walking on was, in fact, pieces of dead skin. Yuk! After three hours of walking, he had found something. A crack on the floor, large enough so he could squeeze inside. Greg knew that trying to climb down the attic at his size was impossible, especially considering that the attic’s trapdoor was not really designed for 1 cm people. However, moving inside the walls could allow him to easily move around the house. That is, of course, if he did not encounter a rat on the way. After another hour of walking in almost darkness, under the attic’s floor, Greg took a wrong step, and lost balance. Thankfully, he quickly grabbed the wooden edge and climbed back. “That was close!”

And now, there he was.

Greg had reached the inside of one of the walls, which meant the hard part was about to start.

He had to climb down.

Half an hour later, he could see some light entering from a small crack. It was probably morning, he thought. Greg had not sleep that night. He was also hungry. And tired. God, what he would give for a cozy bed, and a good breakfast. But then he remembered he had another objective in mind. And that objective was the driving force that allowed him to keep going.

 “Wait, what!? A crack!” Greg quickly rushed towards the light, trying not to fall towards the abyss. As he reached the small opening, the flash of light blinded him. After walking so many hours in darkness, his eyes needed some time to adjust.

It was a bathroom’s floor.

“Come on… Almost there…” This crack was slightly smaller than the previous one, which meant he had to squeeze harder.

*Plop*

He fell down on the hard, cold, tile floor. Looking around the bathroom, Greg felt overwhelmed. He could see the sink, the toilet, the bathtub and the rest of the furniture towering over him, like colossal skyscrapers. Distant shapes seemed distorted, due to his field of view at his size. It was a truly scary sight. For the first time, Greg truly grasped how small and insignificant he really was.

He started moving forward. In front of him, he could see what looked like a red forest, which he quickly recognized as the bathroom carpet.

*booom*

*boooOOOOOOM*

*BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOM*

*CLICK*

“Oh shit!” Greg braced for what was about to come inside the bathroom. As the massive door opened, a giant figure appeared. A middle aged blonde woman, with short hair. She was wearing jeans and a red-white flannel shirt. And she kind of looked like Elsa.

“That must be her mother!” Greg thought. However, as the steps started becoming louder and louder, he realized he could be in danger, as the colossal woman was approaching his position. With no time to think, Greg did the first thing that came on its mind.

Hide in the carpet! Quick!

....

The scared teenagers were staring at Annie’s enormous face. She was bending over the table holding the aquarium and was looking at the miniature crowd with a smirk on her face. Yet, she was starting to get bored.

“COME ON, DO SOMETHING. GOD, YOU’RE DULL.” She put her finger on her lips. “OH, I KNOW! WHY DOSEN’T ONE OF YOU PEE ON THE BITCH’S BODY?”

The crow was speechless. Did she really say that?

“YEAH! THAT’S GOING TO BE FUNNY. COME ON, I WANT ONE OF YOU GIRLS TO TAKE OF YOUR SHIRT AND START PEEING ON HER. MAKE THE FLOWERS GROW. AH AH!”

Some of the girls started looking at each other. Samantha and Chelsey were still near Ashley’s body, and they were not having any of it.

“No! I swear to God, don’t you dare!” Samantha started shouting at them.

“Sam… You saw… You saw what happened when… I mean…” One of the girls, Rachel Roberts, started speaking, giving the two sisters a guilty look.

“Rachel! You wouldn’t!” Chelsey looked at Rachel with a shocked expression.

“FUCK YOU, BITCH! ON MY DEAD BODY!” Samantha was starting to tear up. She and her sister already had to suffer watching their friend being beaten up to death. They were not going to witness her corpse being defamed like that.

“WE’LL BEAT THE FUCK OUT OF ANYONE THAT APPROACHES HER” Chelsey followed suit. This seemed to have discouraged the rest of the girls.

“OH, COME ON….” Annie moaned.

*BOOOOOOOOOOM*

*BOOOOOOOOOOM*

*BOOOOOOOOOOM*

“What’s going on? Annie!” Elsa approached Annie.

“Nothing! I was just fucking with them! I swear!” Annie quirky turned back, still wearing the earphones.

“Annie…” Elsa crossed her arms.

“Ok, I asked them to pee on Ashley’s body. I wanted to see if they would do it, that’s it!”

Elsa raised her eyebrow. She didn’t expected Annie to be this cruel. Sure, she helped capture and kill them, but still… This didn’t look like the introvert Annie she was used to. This experience was definably changing her. “Really? And…”

“Uuuuh…”

“And what? Did they do it?”

“Oh! Well, the two sisters were being bitches about it. Didn’t allow it.”

“So what? You gave an order, Annie. And they didn’t follow suit. You know what this means.”

Annie’s eyes widened, and a grin appeared on her face. “Oh, I see. We have our next subjects, right?”

“Good. You’re learning fast.” Elsa smiled.

 

Chapter End Notes:

Chelsey and Samantha are going to have to pay for their defiance. And it’s not going to be pretty.