- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

10. Wendy makes a little something.  Sondra makes a point.


    It was getting dark.  Hours had passed since Wendy’s first attempt to subdue Sondra, but she simply could not go back in the room.  She knew she had to go at her again, and she simply did not have time to waste.   But she also knew if she went in there and saw her friend rightfully furious and in a cage, a cage she had put her in, she’d end up crying again.  She couldn’t afford the loss.
    But, she couldn’t just think of herself.  She pictured Sondra, naked on the floor of the cage, nothing with her and she hadn’t eaten.  She needed to do something about that.  With night on hand it would turn cold soon, that also needed dealt with.  Goddess, Sondra was not going to be like other familiars.  She needed far more consideration.  Who would even consider keeping a shrunken woman as a pet?
    She lit a lantern.  The house had a solar powered water heater, but that was it.  Light came from flame, candles and two lanterns, heat came from a large, mantled fireplace and a wood stove.  A fire seemed like a good idea, a small one.  It would delay having to deal with Sondra. 
    Coming in with food might make things go easier.   She found some oatmeal and some dehydrated fruit, oh, and honey.  That should work for the moment.  Once she had something edible she.....she stood at the door for a long while, lantern in one hand, bowl of oatmeal in the other, honey tucked under her arm.
    The door opened via an old fashioned latch, fortunately.  This time there was no peaking, Wendy just walked in like she owned the place.  She tried looking “imperious”  but couldn’t hold it at the sight of Sondra.  She seemed barely able to rise from her curled up position. She’d clearly been crying. 
    “I’ve brought you something to eat.” She didn’t think she could sound so cheerful. 
    She set the things down by the cage, unlatched the top and reached in for Sondra.   In the amber glow of the lantern’s light her tiny, naked friend recoiled, trying to shield herself with her arms. 
    “It’s okay.”  She cooed, turning her hand to form a platform.  “You can climb on when you’re ready.”
    Sondra gave her an expression that seemed to say ‘you want me to stick what up my butt?’
    Unperturbed, Wendy shifted her hand.  “It’s either that or...” She mimed grasping a small body with her fingers.  Sondra quickly but lithely scurried to her hand and sat.  There was a slight shiver at the flesh to flesh contact.  “I love cupping your ass.”  Wendy giggled.
    As her precious cargo was closest to her, Wendy paused.  The sight of Sondra,  naked, in her hand...  She couldn’t put her down. 
    “Uh...Wendy...” Sondra began.
    “Yeah, sweety?”
    “If I’ve done something...” She really looked sorry, “If I’ve made it so you don’t want to be friends anymore...”
    That brought her to halt. 
    “Sondra,” She began seriously, “we will always be friends.  Best friends.”  She worried she was making a mistake, undermining herself, but she had to say this.  “Everything that happens will be because I love you.  You can’t understand that now, but I love you so much.”
    Her declaration seemed to bring only stunned silence from Sondra, instead of the expected ‘then let me go.’
    “Now,” She set her friend by the steaming bowl, “eat something.”
    Sondra knelt by the bowl of warm mush.  She looked up at Wendy and back into the bowl.  She held her hand over the steaming mass, then touched it, quickly pulling her hand back she was testing the temperature.   She didn’t make a face, but she didn’t seem happy as she scooped some up into her mouth with her hand.  The over sized oats left a mess on her lips and chin, provoking a giggle from Wendy.
    “Hold still,” She instructed, licking her thumb and using it to wipe Sondra’s face clean.
    “Thppppt...” Sondra spat.  Trying to wriggle away.
    “Here.” Wendy scooped a little fruit on her finger and held it before Sondra.  “I think it’s a peach.”
    Never taking her eyes off Wendy, Sondra licked the food off her friend’s finger. “Strawberry.”  she said noncommittally. 
    “Oh.”  Wendy tried to sound nice.  “Good?”
    “Do you need me to say ‘yes?’” Sondra grumbled, licking another mouthful.
    “I’d like it if you told me the truth.”  Wendy smiled patiently.
    “The truth is...”  Sondra got another bit of fruit and chewed.  Making Wendy wait.  “I’m hungry...or I wouldn’t be doing this.”  And she got some more in her mouth.
    “Doing what?”  Wendy cocked her head.
    Another mouthful, then. “Eating out of your fucking hand.” 
    “Um....”  Wendy hadn’t considered it that way, she thought she was being helpful.  She might have accidentally done something right.  Wasn’t she supposed to be controlling things? “Well, this is the way it’s going to be.  So just eat up, honey.”
    Hateful eyes bore into her as Sondra took another bite.
    “Would you like some?”  Wendy asked.  “Honey?”
    “Wuhd?”  Sondra said around a peach piece.
    Wendy reached across herself with her free hand and picked up the plastic bottle.
    “Honey!” she grinned, “Got some right here.”
    A moment’s thought and Sondra said, “Sure.”
    Wendy squeezed and the golden ooze plopped onto Sondra’s chest.  Provoking a “FUCK!” from the tiny woman.  She managed to guide the rest if the honey on to the cereal, but Sondra was not happy. 
    “You fucking did that on purpose.”  She tried to yell over Wendy’s laughter. 
    “Oh my gawd.”  She cackled, licking the bit of cereal from her finger. “That is SO cute.” 
    Trying to scrape the honey from her breast seem a real challenge.  She seem to push and pull and achieve nothing but spreading it on herself.  Wendy imagined it was a lot like handling tar at her size.  On impulse she seized her miniaturized friend up in her hand. 
    “Gaah!” Sondra exclaimed at the sudden, brief motion.
    “Lemme help.” Wendy licked her thumb.
    “Oh not this again...!” Sondra protested as the spit cover digit rubbed against her.
    “Just a minute..”  Wendy insisted.
    “Ouch!” Sondra cried.  “Stop!”
    “What?”
    “It feels like you’re trying to rip my nipples off.”  She grimaced.  “That shit is like glue.”
    Wendy though for a moment.  That made sense, Sondra would be more fragile.  That was a disturbing reminder of how careful she needed to be in all this.  Then the solution occurred to her.  She put Sondra up to her mouth and licked.
    “Jeezuz fuck....aaahhhh!” Sondra howled, accompanied by lots of small but still, kind of painful blows. “Doooooon’t...”
    She pulled her back and looked at her.  Sondra’s tiny eyes were wide, insane with terror.  Saliva glistened on her breasts.
    “What?”
    “Don’t!” She was trying to push herself back, “Don’t!”
    Okay, what had she done now? “Don’t what?”  She cocked her head.
    “You....you...I....I...”  Sondra shivered in fear.  “I’m covered in honey and you put me to your mouth!”
    “What?” Wendy didn’t like where this was going.
    “I can see your goddamn teeth...”  Sondra shouted like that meant something.
    “Wait...”  Wendy found this whole conversation hurtful, “What are you accusing me of?” Came out louder and angrier than she had intended.
    Sondra cringed in her hand, clearly terrified, but with nowhere to go.
    “You think I want to...?”  She tried to see things from her friend’s perspective, but that was ridiculous.  “No.”
    “How can I know?”  Sondra countered.  “All I know is you can do whatever you want to me.”
    “I don’t want to hurt you.”  Wendy insisted.
    “Tell that to my ass!”  Sondra managed to not sound scared with that one.
    “Just relax.” Wendy ignored Sondra’s point scoring and held her to her mouth once more.  “You’ll see...” 
    Slowly and tenderly she gave Sondra’s sweetly coated breasts gentle, experimental licks.  Sondra only made restrained, fearful sounds in response, but Wendy pressed on.  She felt more flesh being revealed as the honey was licked away and Sondra started making lower, more ... relaxed sounds.  Not letting up, she felt tiny nipples harden under her attention and still pressed further, attending tiny stomach muscles and then returning her tongue to tiny breasts.  When Sondra emitted a low moan, Wendy slowed her pace, then held her friend away from her face.
    Sondra’s expression was still intense, just not fearful.  Grinning, Wendy opened her hand revealing her miniature, fuzz covered sex.  Wendy ran her finger down between and over her breasts, picking up slick saliva as she did.  She pressed her moistened finger between Sondra’s legs and found more moisture there to meet it. 
    She grinned at the mini girl’s response.  Sondra only opened her legs in passive capitulation. 
    Continuing on her course, Wendy made gentle, little circles around and over the little treasure.   She couldn’t quite see through the hairs, but Sondra’s body told her all she needed to know as she grabbed on tighter to the hand holding her, allowing her to arch her back and open her sex even more.  Wendy tried a longer stroke, running the full length of her finger up and down on Sondra’s pussy. 
    “Ouch!” Sondra winced quietly.
    “Oh.”  Wendy softly asked , “are you okay?”
    “It kinda pulled my hair...”  She seemed embarrassed and candid at the same time.
    “Okay...” Wendy conceded. 
    She put her finger in her mouth, tasting Sondra’s arousal and coating it with a thick layer of saliva.  Now the long strokes glided over tiny hairs and a tiny, ready sex.  The long strokes making her tiny captive thrust her hips to meet the attention.  Once they found a mutually acceptable rhythm Sondra began moaning with lust. 
    “There you are, sweety. “Wendy cooed, “everything’s going to be okay.”  All the time praying to her Goddess to please let this happen.
    Grinding and gasping Sondra writhed under Wendy’s attention, her breath changing to sharp, shallow gasps.  In spite of never having done this with a human before, Wendy knew what was happening.
    “Oh.” She encouraged, “Yes baby, yes.”
    Sondra tensed for a long while, Wendy helping her to make the orgasm last by keeping up her stimulation.  Finally she went semi-limp in her hand.  Wendy grinned lovingly down at her beloved friend, certain that this special sharing had served some part of the divine purpose.  She reached out for the connection.  Some sign Sondra was becoming her familiar.
    As she was lowered to the dresser top, Sondra regained her composure.  Not smiling, she regarded Wendy.
    “Did you get what you want?”  Was all she said.  So calm it became an accusation by default.
    “But...?” Words wouldn’t come.  She feared seeming too vulnerable...which was exactly how she felt.
    “‘But’ what?” Sondra sneered, “You got your jollies.  Are we done now?”
    “You....you...”  Wendy couldn’t quite make words happen.
    “Yeah,” Sondra shrugged, “you got me off.  Congratulations!  I can do that with this finger.”  And she showed her exactly which finger, extending it.
    Apparently, with Sondra, longer was better.

Chapter End Notes:

I greatly appreciate eveyone who has been reading my story.  With extra special gratitude to those who have commented.  I really love knowing what you think.