- Text Size +
As he sat taking pictures of the lake, Cam noticed something peculiar from the corner of his eye. A woman who was walking on a nearby path was towering above everyone she passed by at least a head. She was catching not only the attention of him, but most everyone around her. Her long red hair swayed in the wind, daring to tickle the face of anyone who passed too closely, while she made her long confident strides toward whatever destination she had in mind. Her height was matched by the confidence she walked with - her head held high with a partial grin that shined some pearly white teeth underneath. She wasn’t trying to hide or blend in. All these qualities were some of the things he admired in such people and now he was going to see just how brave she was.

A rush came over him as it always did before he posed the question to his usually friendly encounters. He didn’t ask just anyone he saw, but women like this in particular that looked as though they had no fear within them. Bold and fearless, ready to conquer the world. At least that was the vibe they put out. He wasn’t always correct in his assumptions, but that never deterred him from asking future strangers. He quickly stood up, but careful not to look obvious in his approach. He toyed with his camera, fidgeting with some of the dials and buttons as though he wanted to change some settings. From the peripheral, he could see the amazon nearing him, and it was becoming more apparent just how tall she was. It wasn’t hard to make Cam appear small, given he was a mere 5’4’’ tall, but this woman did an exceptional job. He could tell she easily cleared the six foot mark by several inches - six and half feet if he had to guess. Just before she slid by, Cam addressed the beautiful woman.

“Hello Miss, I was hoping you could help me for a moment?” He asked, clearly not shy to speak with strangers.

Her eyes lowered to look down at her smaller acquaintance. A smile splashed across her face, revealing her perfect white smile. “Of course! What can I do?”

Her energy was a bit unexpected, but Cam didn’t hesitate to take advantage of the opportune moment. “Well I was messing with my camera to change some settings. I’m taking some engagement photos for my friend here tomorrow, but I need a model to see if I’m doing this correctly,” he lied.

“Oh sure. I have a little time to spare anyways. Where would you like me?” She responded gleefully.

“They’ll be over here at this bench, “ he said, pointing to a wooden bench in a more secluded area just off the trail.

In most cases, it would seem like a dumb idea for a woman to put herself in such a position, but luckily for him, Cam’s stature didn’t exactly scream “threatening” and that only became more true when compared to the tall red-head. Just as she was about to follow, she stopped at the first stepping stone leading out to the bench. Cam looked back, waving her forward with a wide smile plastered across his face. He hadn’t quite figured it out how, but he was excited to ask her the famed question he had asked so many women before her: “Can I take pictures of your feet?”

She remained on the stone, her exceptionally long feet hanging past both ends by a small margin. As his eyes made their way up to hers, he called out to her, “I thought you said you were gonna help?”

She laughed, throwing her hands outward, “You haven’t even told me your name and I haven’t told you mine! Now you wanna take pictures of me?”

“Oh forgive my moment of social ineptness. I’m Cam! And you are…?” He asked, holding out a welcoming hand.

“Karina,” she answered, grasping his hand within her larger palm.

“It’s a pleasure Karina. I must say you are an absolutely stunning woman and I can’t believe I’m lucky enough to have you model for my project.” He remarked, accidentally blurting out his dishonesty from before.

“Project? I thought this was for your friend’s engagement?” She questioned, both of her eyebrows now sharply arched above her eyes.

“Uhhh yes, I may have told a small fib. But in complete honesty, I was hoping you would be willing to model your feet for me…” His voice trailed off, realizing this wasn’t his smoothest transition into the favor he had asked so many other girls prior to her.

Karina’s face remained puzzle, until finally bursting out in laughter. Her reaction wasn’t unexpected, but it was also better than he would have anticipated only moments before. She had her hands on her knees, cackling loudly for a few more moments before finally controlling her emotions. She took in a few deep breaths, still smiling at Cam who awkwardly smiled back.

“My feet, huh? You can’t even see them.” She noted, pointing to her red flats which revealed nothing other than her instep and upper foot. “Or is it just because they’re big? Size 17 in women’s to be exact.”

Kyle would have never guessed them to be that large. The former largest feet he had ever had the pleasure to photograph were merely a size 12, which were still sizable. Even those were 5 sizes too small for this woman. That meant they would have probably come up to the base of Karina’s toes he imagined. The thought sent a tingle through his manhood.

“You’re right, I can’t see them. I was expecting them to be bigger, given your… height. But that wasn’t the reason I stopped you. I stopped you because you seemed bold - you walked with a confidence I rarely see in people and those are the type of women I usually ask.” He admitted, hoping to win her trust with his openness.

“Well I am a confident women, and fortunately for you, I do take care of my feet. It would almost be a shame if I didn’t model these feet I spend so much time and money getting pedicures for…” She grinned, looking back down at her feet.

Cam knew the moment he was waiting for had arrived. She was going to let him photograph her feet! Karina began taking off her flats, revealing two fair-skinned feet sporting a black pedicure. Her long toes wiggled in freedom from their leathery prison until planting themselves back on the stone below her. Cam was caught in a trance as he watched her discard her flats to the side.

“Looks like it’s your lucky day. You still want me on the bench?” She half-joked.

Cam’s eyes fixed themselves back onto her emerald eyes. This woman was an absolute goddess. Did he want her on the bench? He wanted her anywhere she pleased to be, but all he could muster was a subtle “Sure.”

Karina strolled to the bench, carefully avoiding dirt clumps scattered in the grass. She wanted her feet to be clean in these photos. Seeing her challenge, Cam grabbed a blanket from his bag and set it onto the grass. Eventually he was planning to have her move there anyways. Karina quickly planted her feet onto the blanket before taking a seat on the bench. Slowly, she lifted her leg, unveiling one of the most beautiful soles he had ever seen. Her toes flexed back, accentuating her arch and lengthy toes, while the rest of her sole gleamed in the sunlight. There were no callouses or worn skin to be seen, and her soles weren’t blaring red as though they had been walking all day, but rather a faint pink. Cam began raising the camera when his attention was broken by Karina’s voice.

“My momma always told me, ‘give before you take.’ Now before you take a picture of my feet, why don’t you give it a kiss?” She suggested with an evil glow in her eyes.

Cam couldn’t believe what he was hearing. He hesitated to put the camera down, unsure if she was simply getting into a playful role. His uncertainty was quickly addressed. “Come on, what are you waiting for?”

His fingers became weak and the camera quickly dropped from his hands, only to be caught by the neck strap dangling around him. Cam leaned in, puckering his lips in preparation for her foot. His breath was nonexistent and every part of him tensed in his moment of bliss. Ever so gently, Cam’s lips fell upon the outer edge of her sole just below her pinky toe before he quickly aborted, not wanting to appear too eager.

“That’s it? You have the most stunning feet you’ll ever see in front of you and they get a peck?” The red-headed girl asked, both serious and teasingly, egging him to want more.

She was right. This was his chance. Like a wild animal, Cam grabbed onto her ankle with both hands and buried his face into the welcoming sole. The scent of her foot flooded his senses. The leathery undertone of her flats, mixed with the natural odor of her foot and a heavy scent of strawberry lotion was a heavenly aroma. His head fit perfectly into her warm and soft arch like a human puzzle piece. Her heel spanned past his jaw while her toes wriggled above his forehead occasionally ruffling his hair. Cam inhaled deeply, soaking in all the sensations there were to enjoy when he realized he was missing one. Pulling his head back, he lowered he jaw slightly before sliding his tongue out. Seductively, Cam ran his tongue from just above her heel all the way to the ball of her foot which he then bit playfully.

“Hmm, that’s a good boy,” She cooed, encouraging Cam’s deviant behavior. “Worship my feet.”

The hard-on Cam felt was like none other before. He felt as though his manhood was about to cut straight through his pants. It made it rather difficult to focus on getting his camera reset for the photos. As he fumbled with his prized tool, he glanced up to see Karina biting her lip, anxiously awaiting his service. He finally brought his camera up, hoping to capture the moment he would remember forever: Karina posed, pointing at the camera just above her lovely sole. Cam’s finger slowly squeezed the trigger, mere moments away from shooting the photo.

“Say cheese,” he joked.

“Cheeeeeeeese.”

Cam’s finger pressed the button firmly, firing the camera to capture their first moment together. A bright white light filled his view, stunning him. For a moment Cam felt weightless as he fell backwards, still blinded by a sea of white light. He wasn’t sure if his flash had malfunctioned, thus blinding him. His visual senses gradually came to, calming his panic as he began to see colors and shadows again. Only something was different…. very different… and very wrong. Cam’s breathing became erratic as he looked around at his gigantic surroundings. Waist high grass surrounded him and the blanket he was laying on. His eyes darted around until settling on an unsettling figure staring down at him - Karina looked like a goddamn building.

Cam threw up an arm in a hopeless defense as her hand reached out in his direction. To his surprise, she didn’t grab him, but the camera next to him. The camera he had around his neck only moments ago. The giantess stood, tinkering with the dials and buttons.

“Cam, I don’t want you to worry. I promise you’ll get your pictures and so much more! I know it’s a bit overwhelming, but just try to enjoy the moment.”

Cam was still in shock, and wasn’t sure how he was supposed to enjoy the moment. He must have been around six inches tall. Six fucking inches! His frustration and anger was suddenly shadowed, quite literally, by Karina who was now raising a foot above her newly shrunken toy. The oversized foot cast a looming shadow around the entirety of Cam, slowly growing as it descended toward him. Cam could do nothing other than lay there as his captor lowered her massive ped upon him. He watched as she positioned his head just between the crevice of her big and second toe before gently resting her sole against the rest of his body, sandwiching it to the ground.

“Smile!” She said, snapping a couple photos while enjoying the warm sensation of his body underfoot.

Cam was still dazed and effectively paralyzed, his senses were still adjusting to his shrunken state. Karina pinched her two toes together, hoping to get a reaction from the shockingly stoic man, but only managed to mash his cheeks together. That’s more of a smile than before, she thought, snapping a few photos on her newly possessed camera. She was still a bit surprised for someone that was so eager to take photos of her feet could now do little than stare blankly at her while under her precious soles. Maybe this would do the trick, she thought.

“Let’s give you what you came for.” She began fumbling around with the Camera and her bag and crouched down to lay her bag on the blanket that was sprawled over the grass. He wasn’t sure what she was doing, but saw her fumbling with the camera settings. After a few clicks and some changes to the current settings, Karina set the camera onto the bag and began adjusting its position. When she finally had it where she wanted, she shot up to her feet. Looking down, she grinned as she positioned her toes above her new model. Without much warning, she pinched Cam between her two longest toes and lifted him into the air in front of the camera lens until it clicked several times. After which, Karina quickly released him to check the photos.

“Ahhh! They are a little blurry. Maybe a video would be easier… that’ll give you something you’ll never forget.” She fiddled with the settings again, readjusted the camera lens and looked back to her awaiting toy. He now had a noticeable grin on his face as he gawked up at the towering goddess before him. Obviously he was becoming more comfortable with his downsized reality.

“Tell me Cam. Do you want to worship these feet? These big fucking feet?” She asked, now wiggling her toes impatiently before him.

He nodded his head. “Yes, Karina. I want to worship your feet.”

“Karina?” She questioned, a bit annoyed. “Don’t use my name. You can call me ‘goddess’ instead. Got it, slave?”

She was only role-playing, but she did get off to the power she felt when she shrunk her victims. The feeling rang true when he replied, “Yes, Goddess.”

“Good. Now do as I say.” She snapped, while circling her prey. Karina positioned herself in front of the camera before carefully taking a seat in front of it. Her sat down on her bottom as though preparing for a butterfly stretch. Her knees relaxed towards the ground, while her feet settled on their sides, each of soles now mirroring one another with a narrow gap between them. “Walk between my feet.”

Cam quickly took several steps towards the daunting woman, until he stood between both soles. Each laying beside him like an awaiting animal trap. Even on theirs sides, he could see that her toes still came up to around the lower portion of his ribcage. Karina quickly acknowledge his relative size to her feet.

“I’ve given footjobs to dicks bigger than you are now.” She noted while quickly snatching him between the two longest toes of each foot. His arms were pinned as she tightened her grip around his torso. Using nothing but her toes, Karina slowly lifted Cam of the ground. Each of her warm digits constricting him like a snake. He felt powerless and completely at the mercy of his goddess. “I’m particularly fond of giving toejobs. I think I’m pretty good. Don’t you agree?”

Karina seductively slid her right set of toes upward while keeping her left in place. Cam remained suspended by her left ped as her right toes settled upon his face, gently pinching his head in between. The aroma of her toes was intoxicating, and the buttery skin glided nicely against his face. Involuntarily, Cam began kissing the underside of her toes.

The gentle pecks of Cam’s lips sent tingles through her spine. She was enjoying this just as much as he was, if not more. Her toes continued to caress the tiny man’s face, allowing him to kiss the underside of ALL her toes. Karina giggled as she ran her pinky across his face. It was nearly the same length as his head. She spread her toes in front of his face, allowing him to soak in the enormity of each of her digits. She had almost forgotten about the video until she saw the red light on the camera blinking slowly in the background, capturing each of these surreal moments. Karina allowed her toy a few moments to indulge in the essence of her foot. Despite his left arm being pinned to his side still, she watched as Cam’s left arm eagerly reached for each of her dancing toes.

Her observations of the tiny man soon became boring. She wanted to have a little extra fun with Cam. Something he wouldn’t expect. Of all the times that she had shrunk people, none of them ever realized that with their new size came a new sense of durability. Karina released Cam from between her toes and watched as the small man stood helpless before her, staring directly at her feet as though they owned him. Her black nails glistened in the sunlight while her toes wiggled in excitement. Her pussy throbbed knowing she could do anything she wanted to him… or more accurately… anyone. It was a sense of power that she kept hidden most of the time, but every once in a while, a “Cam” would come along. Someone that allowed her to have a little fun with her powers.

“Cam, it’s been delightful, but I think I’ve had my fun. And I think the last thing I’d like is to crush you under my foot.” She lied, only wanting to instill fear into the tiny man. Cam’s trembling became apparent and was part of the fun she liked to have during these times.

Ever so slowly, Karina lifted a foot into the air, hovering it until cast a shadow over her smaller companion. Cam’s immediate reaction was to take several steps back as her foot loomed over him like a UFO waiting to abduct its first victim. He didn’t want to die... and he definitely didn’t want to be crushed. Predictably, Cam turned and bolted away, hoping he could make it to a nearby bush. His feeble attempts were cut short as Karina’s toes shoved him forward, forcing him onto his stomach. The ball of her foot pressed into his butt while the rest of her big toe quickly followed, pressing him flat into the ground. The upper half of Cam’s body was now squashed beneath Karina’s big toe which now rested peacefully against his back and head.

“My one toe is the size of half your body. Imagine what my entire sole will feel like.”

Exerting her power, Karina snatched the man’s legs between her equally long toes and flipped him onto his back like a rag doll. She grinned as Cam, who was half the size of her foot, put his hands up in an attempt to shield himself from the incoming sole. All she could do was giggle as her foot landed just beside him with a loud ‘thump’.

“Cam, I’m not gonna step on you! I’m only kidding. In fact, I prefer we both enjoy this and right now, it seems I’m the only one having fun. So I’ll do us both a favor…” A shot of white light blinded Cam once more.

He was struck with deja vu as the familiar awakening from before took hold of him. To his relief, he had grown; and his new size made him feel like a giant. The blades of grass no longer had a chance of brushing against his face. Cam’s momentary feeling of empowerment was abruptly demolished by Karina’s foot which came to rest atop his chest. As he glanced down at the five nails glistening in the light, he realized he wasn’t a giant - not even close to one. While her toes nearly poked his chin, Cam could feel his manhood rubbing somewhere against her heel. That made him roughly twice the size of her foot, with maybe some extra inches to spare. Luckily for Cam’s manhood, she hadn’t settled any weight onto here heel.

“Honestly, this is the size I prefer for you little ones. It makes you more fun to play with,” she noted while repositioning her foot. Suddenly Cam found his face entrapped in the undersides of her toes which spread easily across his face, filling his senses yet again with the aroma of her foot. “See what I’m saying… you’re better to toy with now. When you are just a few inches tall, I always feel like I’m crushing you from existence with anything I do.”

Karina carefully gripped the the top of Cam’s head using only her toes, playfully shaking it from side to side. She hoped he was enjoying every moment as much as she was. Cam’s tiny hands trickled up the length of her giant foot before caressing the tops of her toes. The sight of his small hands atop her feet and toes filled her with a sense of power. As if that wasn’t enough, she could feel Cam pressing his lips into the very tip of her sole just below toes. Karina pressed down, squishing his lips into a state of immobility from the pressure. The rest of her foot soon followed, pressing firmly into into his chest and stomach, forcing his arms down, and the air from his lungs.

“You like my big foot, don’t you?” She asked. She knew he couldn’t respond nor move his upper body, but she elevated her toes briefly, giving him the opportunity to speak.

“Yes, Karina. I like them very much.” He spat out while catching his breath.

“What did I tell you about using my name?” She retorted, pulling her foot off so he could see her displeasure. “Goddess, remember?”

Karina playfully stomped her foot back down onto Cam’s body to emphasize her point. The impact of her effortless stomp caused Cam’s limps to jerk up momentarily before falling back against the ground. He watch as the toes slid further up his body where she then rested her pinky just below his lips. She smiled from above, anticipating him to obey her every command.

"Open!"

Cam obliged and opened his mouth, expecting the large pinky to enter his mouth. To his horror and surprise, Karina’s toes dribbled across his chin one by one until reaching her second toe, which was probably at least double the length of her pinky. He wasn’t even sure he could swallow something that large, he thought while gulping in fear. Without warning, Cam’s mouth was forcefully filled with the long digit as it continued towards the back of his throat. The subtle hint of salt and lotion radiated in his mouth as his tongue slid across the underside of her lengthy toe. Cam closed his eyes and began to suck on her toe, embracing the unique moment with the giantess.

“Mmm,” she cooed. “That feels delightful. I want you to remember this moment, Cam. I want these feet to fill your dreams every night. I want my face to be ingrained in your mind forever. Do you understand?”

“Mhm.” He replied, trying not to gag with her toe poking into his esophagus.

“Good. Well as much as I’ve enjoyed this, I really must get going.” Karina said, gracefully sliding her toe from her subordinate’s mouth. The wet saliva felt cool against her skin in the summer breeze. It was a sensation that never got old and made her sensitive regions throb. As temping as it was to make him worship her longer, Karina knew there would be other opportunities in the future and she really needed to be on her way. She watched Cam, who was now stuck in a trance, gazing back at her with a look of pure satisfaction. No words. Only desires.

“Until next time, foot boy.”

She hovered a foot over his face once more, allowing Cam to soak in the details of her enormous foot before her final goodbye. Her toes wiggled, the skin of her sole flexed, and after a brief moment, Karina stepped down, smothering Cam’s small head firmly into her milky arch with such a force that he couldn’t breathe. Her heel kept his body pinned, and her toes danced above his head while Cam’s arms thrashed wildly in an attempt to free himself. She watched the adorable scene as her foot smothered any chance of oxygen reaching his lungs until finally… stillness.

—

Cam suddenly awoke, gasping for air. The deep breaths filled him with life as he gripped onto the grassy plane around him, trying to piece together where he was — it was the park. Had he only been dreaming? There was no giant woman to greet him. Everything seemed to be a normal size again. He wiped his eyes, adjusting to the sunlight and looked over to a beloved possession: his camera. A note was attached to the top to which he opened to see an unexpected message.

“Thanks for the photoshoot. Call me if you need a model again… or a goddess…

- Karina.”

The note was followed by a ten digit phone number. Cam glanced back at his camera with a wide smile and laughed. What a wonderful day it was.