- Text Size +
This sucked. This really, really sucked. Everything about this situation sucked.

Lola groaned. Since she’d woken up in this room she’d run through the gamut of emotions. She began confused, not remembering quite how she wound up here. Confusion gave way to fear, as she tried desperately to fill in the blank spots of her memory. After time that too faded into anger, where she now sat. Irritated, and impatiently tapping her foot. She hadn’t been restrained in any way, and the bare, glowing light bulb above her head let her know she likely hadn’t just been left to die. Replaying the events leading up to this didn’t help either, but she kept doing so in the hopes of finding some sort of clue she’d overlooked.

She’d just finished working out at the university’s gym, like she did every day. She hadn’t set any new records, but the sparkling rivers of sweat that poured down her strong, toned form made it clear that she’d accomplished a lot. Like every day she’d decided to jog home from the gym, and… that’s where the blank was. She’d stepped out of the gym. Pulled the stray strands of black hair behind her ear, and made sure her shoes were still tied tight. Try as she might, there was nothing in her memory beyond that. No memory of being abducted or anything of the sort. Just a blank spot, then she woke up here, lying on a bench in a room.

Glancing down at her red, swollen knuckles, Lola frowned, and blew on them again. She wanted information now, and was annoyed that she wasn’t getting any. Sighing, she unclenched her fingers and ran them along a series of small dents in the wall. The walls looked decrepit, and the air in the room was stale, but the wall held. Months of training in mixed martial arts had only left her with bruises when she’d tried to break through them. Well, bruises and a small bit of pride at the fact that she had at least dented them, if she was being honest with herself.

Sighing, she brought her fingers back up to her face and blew on them again.

A sudden, electric crackle broke the silence. Lola whipped her head in the direction of the sound, settling on a small speaker she’d noticed placed above the door immediately. After waking up she’d tried speaking into it, but hadn’t received anything resembling an answer.

“Ah, I see my beautiful flower is awake. I trust the accommodations are to your liking, Lola

She smirked. She couldn’t help it. Whoever was on the other side of this was simply trying way too hard, and had likely seen too many movies. The voice was obviously being modified in some way, but that didn’t fully obscure the nasally lisp it carried. That, combined with the forced mix of fanciful and intimidating speech came off more goofy than anything else. She honestly didn't even care that she’d been addressed by her first name. Lots of people knew her first name. She had participated in several local bouts, after all.

“I bet you're wondering how you wound up here, aren't you?”

She couldn't help it. She rolled her eyes at the asinine question. Of course she was curious how she wound up here. Anyone who suddenly woke up on a bench in an old room would want to know how they got there.

“All will be revealed to you in time, my sweet. We're part of a private organization that produces a certain kind of… film. You need not be concerned, however. There is no danger- well, no danger for you, dear.”

The door opened automatically, and Lola wasted no time bolting outside. There was a short hallway outside of the room she'd been locked in with nothing but another locked door at the end of it. Frowning, she looked down at her sore knuckles, contemplating using them again, before deciding to wait for further instructions.

“This will be a fight, dear. A deathmatch against some people you may be familiar with, my sweet. Simply win, and you will be allowed to return home without any issue.”

Lola wasn't overly concerned. She could tell from the way the voice was speaking that there would be some sort of gimmick. Her current theory was that she was on some kind of low budget prank show, and that there’d be a rubber-suited foe in the next room. The door on the other end of the hallway swung open suddenly, and she took a moment to adjust her appearance. Stray locks of hair were re-tucked behind her ears. Her tanktop was adjusted for comfort. She confirmed her sneakers were still tied tight.

Feeling ready for whatever would be thrown at her, she stepped through the newly opened door into the next room. Unlike the others, this one wasn't completely empty. The first thing she noticed was a camera resting on top of a tripod in the middle. It was angled down to the only other object in the bland room. A small, opaque, rubber box.

Other than that there was another door that Lola assumed to be locked. A casual walk and twist of the handle confirmed it, so she returned to the camera. She had a sneaking suspicion that her opponent was inside of the box, and the camera was going to record whatever happened. This had to be some obscure fetish thing. Probably illegal, given that she’d been forced into it.

The door she'd entered from slammed shut, drawing Lola's attention away for a moment. She waited for the speakers to crackle back to life and give her further instructions, but they never came. Shrugging, she placed a sneakered foot on top of the box, and wondered what would happen if she were to simply crush it right now. Then again, what if there was something dangerous inside? Like… a snake? If she crushed the box flat would that be enough to take out a snake inside? Or would it only be riled up, and strike at her for it?

Stepping off of the container, Lola placed her hands on her hips and looked down at it. This whole situation was incredibly sketchy. If this really was one of those creepy crush fetish videos, would she be able to go through with it? If she took the lid off the box and found a bunch of newborn kittens, could she bring herself to kill them? She'd oft wondered what kind of sick person would get off on innocent animals being crushed under someone's feet.

“Your targets are inside of that box.” The voice said with an obvious hint of impatience.

“No shit sherlock.” Lola thought, rolling her eyes. She'd made note of the word “targets”. Plural. They had to be pretty small, whatever they were. Not seeing any point in stretching this out any longer, she bent over and pulled off the box's lid.

Her heart skipped a beat. Then it skipped two more.

Inside of the box was a crowd of people. Tiny, real, live people who looked up at her fearfully, and shied away from her surprised stare. A lump caught in her throat as her eyes scanned the crowd intensely, wondering what sort of terror she'd so casually inflicted on them when resting her foot on the box. What on earth was going on here? How was this sort of thing possible?

They cried up to her. She didn't know what they were saying, but recognized it as what she'd assumed were her shoes squeaking along the plastic. She turned her head to the left, then to the right, hoping to find an answer. This couldn't be real. There had to be dozens of them in there. Dozens of tiny, real people in a small, plastic container in the middle of this mysterious room.

“Lola!” she was able to make out from below. It was muffled. Quiet. Almost lost in the crowd's noises, but she knew she'd heard it.

Her eyes grew wide. She didn't recognize the voice. Nor did she recognize which of the dozens of small people milling about had said it. But someone in here recognized her. Maybe multiple people. And she'd been tasked with killing them by some weird psycho who was probably getting off on it.

Stepping away from the teeming crowd, Lola returned to the doorway. She couldn't go through with it. She'd just refuse, and wait by the door until she could get out. Her arms crossed over her chest, and she stood silently. Waiting.

“Leaving so soon?”

She didn't answer.

“That is your choice, then. But I should add that if you try and leave without doing as told then you'll just be joining them.”

Well, that was a hell of an ultimatum if she'd ever heard one.

“Will you be returning now?”

She desperately wanted to rebel.

“The air filtration system can spread the gas, Lola. You have until the count of ten to do as told, or you'll be joining that crowd. Maybe the next volunteer will be more cooperative.”

Lola bit her thumb, looking around the room again..

“Ten...”

“Okay, okay!” She interrupted, sighing in defeat. She didn't want to do this, but she also didn't want to be shrunken down, and meet her own end at someone else's feet. Of course… that was assuming the voice was telling the truth. She had no reason to believe what he was saying, but, unfortunately, she also had no reason to assume he was lying.

Sighing again, she bent her knees and crouched. The panicked murmur below spiked in volume from her approach, lighting a fire in the pit of her stomach. She hadn't intended to scare them, but she had. Simply by crouching. It wasn't an aggressive action, but it was enough to incite a wave of panic. Taking a moment to silently offer an apology, she dipped a hand into the box.

Again there was a slight increase in volume, and a strange ripple of humanity spread away from her fingers as the packed crowd surged away in terror. The warmth in the pit of Lola’s stomach began to blossom into a pleasant warmth as her fingers made contact with the little people. They had to have heard the conversation taking place above them just a moment ago. They were likely fully aware of what their fate was going to be. Of what Lola represented, and what she would be doing to them.

Lola clenched her teeth suddenly. These were people, she reminded herself. Innocent people like her, who'd probably been forced into this situation. Innocent people who were now helpless, and scared. Scared of her. Scared of the power she held over them. Scared of the fact that any of her slightest gestures could kill dozens of them.

Panting softly, Lola tried in vain to focus again. Her thumb and index finger gently came together around one person, and extracted them from the crowd like a prize in a claw machine. It was a woman, she deduced thanks to the shrill shrieks of terror. Tiny hands slapped and clawed at the soft pads of her fingers, only serving to excite Lola further. She hadn't imagined their fiercest resistance would barely tickle her.

Lola swallowed audibly, feeling her heart pound inside her chest. She didn't like these thoughts that were taking over her emotions. She'd always strived to make herself stronger. It was why she worked out so much. Why she practiced fighting, and developed the body that she did. She'd always told herself it was also useful to protect others.

Then why did abusing this feel so right?

The small girl between Lola's fingers was begging for mercy. Her pleading sobs were unmistakable even given the vast size difference between the two. There was no way she'd be able to convince herself that this wasn’t a real, living person. That she held a tiny machine, or simulacrum’s chest between two of her fingers. She looked down at the pleading woman in her fingers, locking eyes with her. Both of the little one’s hands reached up and clasped together, as if praying for mercy.

Grunting quietly, Lola pressed her fingers together. She'd expected a piercing shriek of pain to crescendo into a loud, meaty crunch as her tanned fingers converted a woman to paste. Instead she got a little snap, and the woman was silenced. The warmth in the pit of her stomach exploded into a full, roaring flame, and Lola brought her free hand down between her legs. Her fingers glided over the soft material of her shorts while she spread her fingers apart to admire the aftermath.

An entire woman had been reduced to nothing but a red smear filling out the ridges on Lola's fingerprints. If she hadn't been paying attention she wasn't sure she'd have even noticed the little thing's demise. That's just how far she was above these little future victims. The thumping of her heart almost felt painful as she struggled to process the influx of emotions over her cruel act.

She brought her fingers back together, and rubbed them against one another. There wasn't very much left behind of the little victim, so it didn't spread too far beyond the initial explosion. Lola searched her mind frantically for the part of her brain that would remind herself that the stain had been a human. That what she'd just done was wrong. Reprehensible. Made her irredeemable.

She couldn't find it.

Lola's expression was unreadable as she turned her head back to the box below her. Seeing the squirming crowds below snapped her back into reality as if she were in a trance. She didn't know if they were aware of what she'd just done, or if the swiftness with which she’d disposed of her prey could hide what she'd done.

She didn't want to admit it to herself, but Lola felt the muscles in her face make a small grin as she turned away from the box and shifted her gaze down to one of her shoes. She compared it to the box for just a moment, then frowned. She could step into the box, but she didn't believe she'd be able to get rid of them all with just one step.

That’s what she told herself, anyway. Truthfully, as much as she tried to suppress it, an increasingly loud part of her psyche didn’t want to crush them all in one step.

Her decision made, Lola removed her hands out from between her legs and knelt to undo the knot in her shoelaces. A second later she’d popped off the left shoe and moved onto the right before pausing. Deep in thought she looked at her discarded shoe, then back to her ankle-high socks. Her toes wriggled in their cotton prisons, and she bit her bottom lip. She'd made her decision.

Grabbing the top of her right sock she quickly pulled it down to expose her round, fleshy heel. Though the air in this room was stale, it felt rather nice on her heated foot, she noted. More and more of the thick cloth was quickly peeled away, until her toes were wiggling freely. With the sock completely removed she placed her now-bare foot onto the cool floor. A pleasurable exhale escaped her lips as she pressed her toes into the floor, embracing its coolness.

Her second sock followed suit, and both were tossed into her discarded shoes. Admiring her unpainted toes for a moment, she considered how exactly she should handle the task she’d been assigned. While the darker recesses of her mind begged her to simply step into the box and embrace the sensation of dozens of people turning into pulp between her toes, she resisted. After all, she didn’t know when, or if she would ever even get another opportunity like this.

No, she was going to savor the first one she used her feet on. Inhaling deeply, she carefully sat down in front of the box, making sure she wasn't obscuring the camera's view, and pressed both of her bare soles onto either side of the box. The container was cool to the touch, and she watched the sudden spike of terror inside with barely-constrained glee. Biting her bottom lip, she searched the crowd for her target.

She found him almost instantly. A rail-thin figure milling among the others. The near-microscopic bill of a hat could be seen poking forward from atop his head, with a small amount of auburn hair sticking out the bottoms. It had to be Colin, her roommate’s ex-boyfriend. She wasn’t sure if he was the one who’d called up to her earlier, but she wasn’t sure she cared either. Colin deserved whatever he got. He had made life hell for herself and her roommate for months now, and her warm, damp sole was going to deliver the karmic justice the situation called for.

No longer caring about caution or precision, Lola snatched the little man out of the box quickly, knocking over many nearby people just to do so. Now that she was sitting the protests and begging of her second victim were much louder and clearer than the first. His furious efforts to fight her off were exactly as effective as the splotch of red on her fingers, though. She wasn’t sure if he thought he could accomplish anything at his small sides, or if it were some silly survival instinct that made him pound his fists against the pads of her fingers.

Lola wasn't in the mood to take her time, though. Fully intoxicated on the power she held over the future victim, along with the knowledge of who he was and the sort of things he’d done were driving her actions now. She slid her right foot away from the box, and brought her tiny victim closer to the warm, shiny sole.

She pressed him against her, and let him sink deep into her flesh. The tickling brought the nerves in her sole to life and she couldn't stop from pulling him away and clenching her toes tightly. The sudden sight of five fleshy digits coming straight for him turned Colin's desperate pleads into full on weeping, and again Lola slipped a hand between her legs in excitement. This was far more intense when it was someone she knew, and recognized.

After a moment of preparation, Lola steeled her nerves and pressed the small man into the soft flesh of her sole again. Her toes clenched again from the sudden sensation, but this time she managed to keep him held in place. His flailing arms bounced off her sole frantically, but ultimately uselessly. It was a nice change of pace, considering how things had gone the last time she'd met with him.

They'd both been full-sized then. He'd towered over her by a solid six inches or more, and had tried to intimidate her physically when she said she didn't know where her roommate was. He looked like he was going to make some sort of half-baked threat as he often did, but Lola was having none of it. She'd taken a step forward, and her confidence had surged when he'd flinched in response. Before he could make an escape she'd balled her fingers into a fist and driven it straight into his ribs. While limping away he made sure to let her know she'd regret that, but his voice cracked in the middle of his unconvincing threat. And now here he was. Tiny, pressed into her hot foot, and hoping beyond hope that she would show him some amount of mercy.

Lola increased the pressure. His blubbering was suddenly cut short and silenced. For a brief moment she could make out the soft, almost feather-like sensation of his beard pressing into her sole. It was unique, and unlike anything else she'd felt so far. Wanting to explore it further she began to rub his face all over her sole and was surprised when she felt a gentle snap against her finger.

No longer silent, he was now making just enough noise to be audible, though it was muffled. She had a feeling she'd broken some part of him and had brought the little man to tears. Her excitement spiked up from the thoughts of his tears mixing with her dried sweat, and she shivered in excitement. She never wanted this to end. He hadn’t been an intimidating figure even at full size, but now he was nothing, and no part of her wanted to reconsider her actions.

Now was the time. She felt like she was ready. Exhaling softly, she increased the pressure on the small figure again. Pinned between her soft fingertip and a warm sole probably seemed heavenly on paper, but the sheer power behind the pressure being applied made it anything but.

Lola never heard him pop. She only felt it. She felt his entire skeleton be crushed into powder against the tip of her finger. She felt his skin burst from the sudden pressure, and she felt the slight wetness left behind after. Her heart beat violently against the insides of her chest as she pulled a finger away, and watched his remains stick her finger to her sole for maybe a centimeter before separating.

Colin deserved it, she told herself. She was trying to justify her actions as if part of her psyche was even protesting what she'd done. It was hopeless. She had enjoyed what she'd done and she couldn't wait to do it again. Wordlessly pressing her fingertip back into the forgiving sole, she spread his remains around for a moment, and looked back down at the mortified crowd. Her lips curled upwards into a devious smile, while the crowd moved away as best they could.

She wouldn't get the chance to pick her next target. From her seated position she heard shouting coming from outside. Her heart nearly leapt out of her chest as she feared the threat of being shrunken would come true soon. The wall the door was on suddenly shook as if something had been thrown into it. Abandoning the box, Lola quickly made her way to the exit.

The shouts continued and two voices began to curse at one another. One sounded very familiar, while the other was more nasally. Not one to stand around and wait, Lola pounded her fists against the door, and tried to open it again, hoping whatever struggle was taking place outside was to rescue her.

The sound of a body hitting the floor was all-too-clear from outside. A pained groan was audible, followed by someone running to the door she'd been pounding on. To her surprise, she heard the jingling of keys, and saw the handle begin to turn. Stepping to the side so she could hide behind the door as it opened, she waited anxiously. If this wasn't a rescue then she wasn't going down without a fight. All the muscles in her body tensed as the door swung open.

It was… Will? At least, that's what Lola thought his name was. She recognized him as a quiet guy who was at the gym exactly as often as she was but never seemed to improve. Her mind was going crazy with what this could possibly mean when she spotted a dull, gray bit of metal being pointed at her. It looked like something out of a science fiction movie! Sensing danger, she stepped forward to knock it out of his hands.

At that exact moment the person he must have been fighting in the hallway exploded through the door and tackled him. She recognized the newcomer as her roommate, Catherine, which only added to the confusion. Had they orchestrated this whole scenario? Is that why she knew the people in the box?!

A high-pitched electric squeal snapped Lola back into reality, and a blinding flash of light consumed the entire room for a split second. Spots consumed her vision for a few seconds before her vision started returning to her. Her heart was pounding in her chest as she was incredibly fearful over what she'd see.

She was able to breathe a sigh of relief. At least, she was pretty sure she could. Things still looked normal, near as she could tell. Rubbing the spots from her vision she blinked multiple times and finally settled upon the one change she noticed.

That strange, rectangular device that had been pointed at her was lying on the floor now. She looked around again, focusing on the still-open door, and knew it would be easy for her to simply run away, and call the police. She could put everything behind her, and forget this ever happened.

Her heart sank into her stomach again at that thought, and she looked back at the box on the other end of the room. In an instant her reasonable mind was beaten into submission by her devious thoughts, and she walked to the discarded device on the floor. The soles of her bare feet padded along the smooth floor quietly as she did so, and she crouched over the mysterious-looking thing.

She was in for another surprise, though. Just as she was about to carefully try and pick up the unknown piece of machinery, she spotted a couple small figures on the opposite side of it. They'd been hidden from view before, and her suspicions about the nature of the metal device were confirmed. For still fighting each other in the shadow of her toes, were miniature versions of Catherine and Will. Tiny, but much bigger than those in the box.

Logic dictated that the device could shrink people. And now it was in her possession, with the only other people that knew about it tiny and shrunken before her. Or, the only other ones that she knew of, that is. Putting thoughts of how to abuse the device aside for now she gently brought both her thumb and index finger together around the finger-sized woman and pulled her away.

She carefully opened her hand up and deposited Catherine onto it, as she needed to ask some questions. She could have done the same for her other tiny prize, but Lola could feel a deep, dark hunger beginning to form within her that needed to be sated. Figuring she could do nothing about it, she stood back to her full height, and stepped on him.

“What is going on?” Lola asked, carefully positioning her foot so Will's face was submerged in the soft sole. She could have crushed him. She could have felt his body, flatten and crunch against the yielding flesh of her bare foot. She could have squeezed her toes around his skull, and popped it like a grape. She could have even just slid her foot back and forth, using her incredible presence alone to break him apart.

But she needed to talk to him too. So, she held him in place. Much like her much-smaller first victims, he beat his fists into the bottom of her foot. Despite their comparative size difference, however, the efforts were exactly as effective.

“This guy kidnapped you and brought you here!” Catherine shouted up as she shakily climbed to her feet on the pliant skin of the giant palm beneath her. “I saw him drop a piece of paper yesterday detailing this plan, and what he planned to do to you!”

“She's lying!” A faint voice shouted up from beneath Lola's foot. Not wanting to listen to Will right now, she pressed her toes together, blocking off his only avenue of speech.

“He was using something to disguise his voice! I tried to fight him off in the hall! That thing he was holding can shrink people!”

“Are you sure?” Lola asked, feeling her heart skip a beat in excitement at those words.

“P-Pretty sure. I think. I mean...” Catherine responded far too quickly. Lola raised an eyebrow at the sudden change in demeanor, before twisting her foot down on the man underneath her. She wanted to kill him, but had some lingering doubts in what was happening she needed to confirm before doing so.

A cold shiver ran up her spine. She'd decided he would die for what he'd done so easily. She hadn't even considered sparing him. All the muscles in her body tightened for a moment and the same warmth in her belly spread through her entire body. Suddenly her hand was much more acutely aware of the tiny woman sitting on it. She could feel every one of her tiny fingers grab at the soft flesh of her palm, and hold on for support. Similarly she could make out every pained wheeze on her sole right now. The hot, minuscule puffs of oxygen blowing against the bottom of her toes, and how his pathetic form wouldn't stand a chance against her at any size.

“Okay.” Lola spoke, her voice cracking slightly as she followed up the forced words with a nervous swallow. She cleared her throat, and removed her foot from the man underneath her. Though he was free now he didn't make any effort to run away. Instead he clutched his midsection and rolled to the side. It would be so easy for her to just raise a big toe over his little form and press down. Biting her bottom lip she moved her big toe over Will, enjoying the size difference between the two of them immensely

Lola's entire body began to perspire. She'd tasted what it was like to hold complete power over another human being and wanted more of it. But there was a time and place for everything, and she wanted answers right now. Putting on the best scowl she could manage through the haze of arousal and dominance consuming her, she bent over and picked up her tiny charge.

“Hello, Will.” She said as normally as she could manage. “How do you use that thing?” She continued, her bare feet slapping against the smooth floor as she tapped the floor impatiently.

“You...” He began, wincing as he tried to speak. “You just… turn the dial… left or right… and pull the trigger...”

“Ugh.” Lola answered, annoyed with his slow responses. Her other hand closed into a gentle fist to make sure Catherine was secure and she opened the hand holding Will. He rolled painfully over until he was spread out in the middle of her palm. Then she closed her hand back into a fist, and jerked him up to her face.

“Talk faster.” She ordered, tensing her fingers until the small man's voice cracked in agony.

“LEFT IS SMALL RIGHT IS BIG PLEASE STOP!” He begged in his shrill, nasally voice while thrashing around as best he could in his position.

“Anything else I need to know?”

He didn't answer. The man who'd masterminded this whole scenario had been reduced to a helpless, blubbering child. Fat tears were pouring down his face in thick streams, making it shine even in the low light of the room.

“I said” Lola began, never changing her expression. “Is there.” She continued, squeezing her fingers together into an even tighter fist and feeling bits of him snap and turn to mush. “Anything else.” Another sudden tightening of her fist and he coughed, spraying a small amount of blood over the top of her index finger. “I should know?” She concluded, pouring all her remaining strength into one lightning-quick squeeze and feeling his entire body nearly collapse in her fingers, before loosening them suddenly.

“THE PEOPLE IN THE BOX WERE SHRUNKEN TWICE TODAY!” He managed to scream out all at once, before stopping to cough more tiny droplets of blood all over the fingers. “GETTING HIT THREE TIMES MAKES THEM LOSE TOO MUCH MASS AND MAKES IT PERMANENT! PLEASE JUST LET ME...”

Opening her palm suddenly, Lola slapped the sobbing Will against her tan, fit stomach. A thin sheen of excited sweat was forming on her body, a fact not lost on Will as he breathed in deep lungfuls of her scent. There was nothing else he could offer her anymore as far as she was concerned. Obviously it worked more than once if the people in the box were so much smaller than Will and Catherine here. He obviously didn't value her time as much as she did, so it was his turn to die. Simple as that.

Lola exhaled slightly. She sounded like a supervillain in her head.

She didn't even mind.

Sucking her stomach in and flexing, Lola began to press the small Will against the chiseled abdominal muscles she was so proud of. It felt appropriate, given how often the creepy guy had liked to spy on her working this body out. This was just a logical extension of the sort of thing he did. Interspersed between loud, wailing sobs of pain and fear Lola could feel his soft, pudgy body begin to flatten against her. Once she reached a suitable point, she stopped.

Then, she began to inhale. Slowly. Oxygen poured into her lungs, filling them out and pushing her chest outward in the process. So small and weak was Will that this was going to be enough to finish the job her fingers had started. His body was pressed flatter and flatter between her palm and torso, before it reached a breaking point.

A series of crunches sounded in such close succession they blended together into one. His entire body collapsed at once, and he stopped pleading instantly. A fraction of a second later his skin split open, and his remains slopped between her fingers to splatter on the floor near her toes. What remained was completely unrecognizable, and she thought she rather liked it that way. This new, and in her opinion, improved form seemed rather appropriate.

“Lola!”

Suddenly broken from her reverie, Lola's eyes widened and she looked down to the other hand holding her roommate. Her immediate thought was to crush Catherine the same way she had Will. To chase the feeling of dominance and arousal until she exploded in climax. To simply squeeze until she popped, and revel in the feelings.

But she managed to resist. Again she gulped nervously, and offered a shaky smile down to the girl, whose concern melted away at the return of Lola's humanity.

“I think you should grow them back now.” Catherine chirped, her face blushing as Lola's awkwardness made the room tense.

“S-Sure.” Lola agreed, wiping her bloodied hand off on her shorts and carefully stepping over the messy remains of her former stalker. She'd considered stepping on them, and grinding even the viscera that had once been a living being into less than nothing, but decided she'd rather not sully her foot with him. She had other matters to attend to, after all.

Lola's heart pounded in her chest as she stopped in front of the shrinking device. It thumped so loudly she was sure even Catherine could hear it! She inhaled sharply in anticipation, then bent forward to pick it up as delicately as she could manage. It was rather lightweight, and she turned it around in her hand carefully. There was no guard on the trigger, she noticed, which was probably why it'd gone off during the fight by accident. It seemed rather straight forward, though was shaped more like a TV's remote control than a gun.

“That thing is ugly.” Catherine said unhelpfully. It was true, though. No matter what sort of incredible technology was inside, the outward appearance was more akin to a vaguely square-shaped piece of scrap metal. Still, it was capable of incredible things, and Lola returned to the box of people milling about.

Her sudden reappearance was not met with cheers and praise. Perhaps they hadn't seen what just happened, and didn't know she planned to unshrink them? Or maybe they had seen what was going on. Maybe they'd seen everything, and knew that she'd just cruelly crushed the person who shrunk them.

Standing above the terrified crowd, Lola suddenly wondered why she hadn’t heard Catherine react to her disposing of Will. Turning away from the other people she studied her small roommate. The small woman was peering over the edges of her fingers to the people milling about below. She seemed much more interested in what was going on between Lola’s feet, than with Lola herself.

“I guess I just point it this way…”

Catherine's head whipped up suddenly at the voice and she nodded vigorously.

“Yeah, sure.” Catherine shouted up with an incredibly wide grin. “It sure is a good thing I overheard him planning this out in class, huh?”

That's not how Catherine said she'd found this out earlier, Lola noted. She’d always thought the girl was strange, and this seemed to confirm that she knew more than she was letting on.

“Okay, well, here goes nothing!” Lola said, pointing the device down at the crowd.

The instant she pulled the trigger she realized her mistake. In the mixture of excitement, relief, suspicion, and dominance, she'd forgotten the most important step. She hadn't turned the dial before firing. Though her eyes were shut, the explosion of light was so bright she was still temporarily blinded.

Lola's eyes opened, and she shut them again, finding the irritation too much to handle. Next time she'd need to make sure her head was turned away entirely. She again made a mental note of how easily the thought of there even being a next time came to her, before she turned her head down.

The box was gone. Or, as far as she could tell it was. Her breathing grew unsteady as she carefully watched where she placed her feet and took a step backwards for a wider view. It didn't help, as she still could see no sign of the box. An idea came to Lola and she crouched suddenly, carefully depositing her small roommate on the floor.

“A-Are they still there?” Lola whispered as quietly as she could manage. In her mind she pictured even her restrained breath being enough to bowl over dozens of these people at whatever size they were stuck at now. An electric jolt of arousal traveled through her extremities, and she bit her bottom lip nervously. Just how small were they, now?

Catherine didn't say a word, and walked out from between Lola's enormous bare feet. She paused, took a longing look back at the giantess, and continued forward. Her eyes carefully scanned the floor for only a few seconds, before she found what she was looking for.

The explosion of light from the device going off hadn't just blinded Lola and Catherine. The group trapped in a small box were all-too-familiar with the visual effects of the shrinking device, and only grew more panicked when they realized they'd been shrunk again. Pained wails and terrified squeals were seemingly the only sounds they could make as a group, until the box that had contained them all for so long was launched into the air.

Dozens of near-microscopic bodies soared through the air, while the apartment-sized box they'd been trapped inside bounced off the ground and landed on its side. Luckily, the people were now so small that the equivalent of being launched dozens of feet away left them uninjured.

Groggy and shaken, the displaced crowd climbed to their feet and began to assess their situation anew. In their collective minds they knew what had happened, as much as they didn't want to admit it. Their wildest fears and thoughts could not have prepared them for what they saw firsthand, though.

She was beyond enormous. Each of her toes were several magnitudes of size greater than the box that had comfortably imprisoned them all only a moment ago. A wave of heavy, musky wind spread through the area from the toes subconscious movements. Each rounded digit looked to be larger than an entire apartment complex. This, combined with the fact that there were five made her full size impossible to comprehend.

Gasps of fear and worry emitted from a few in the crowd, but others were too overwhelmed to make a sound. Those making noise saw only the toes, and could imagine what each of these massively powerful digits could do to their fragile little forms. Others kept going, though. They caught glimpses of the county-sized sole normally hidden from view when the toes moved. They saw the smooth, high arches and followed the endless expanse of an ankle stretch on for what seemed like eternity. Her strong, tanned calves were so far away they grew blurry in the distance, driving some mad with the realization of how insignificant they were.

All of their lungs were filled with her scent. The air was heavy, and seemed to weigh them down, as if even the molecules tainted by her presence were overpowering them. A single, sharp scream pierced the stunned silence, setting off a chain reaction that led the entire group to become a cacophony of noise and madness.

And all of it was invisible to Lola.

Suddenly the giantess who seemed to stretch beyond the heavens above lowered herself, bringing more of her continent-sized form into clearer view. Though it seemed like it was comparatively thousands of feet away, a powerful gust of wind whipped through the crowd from the casual movement, and knocked many of them down.

In her hands she held someone else. A woman who was likely the same size to Lola as they had been to her previously. An explosion of sound from above rocked their world, causing many to clutch their heads in pain. It lasted for only a second, but the ringing ears and explosion of the impossibly huge woman's breath lingered for much longer.

They were found quickly. The smaller, red-haired giantess that had been deposited in front of those monolithic toes searched for only a minute before settling on their tiny forms. Some were jumping up and down, desperate for her to notice, while others were fleeing, their minds broken from terror.

Catherine's eyes lit up upon finding the smaller people, and she gave them a friendly wave. None caught the sly, mischievous smile on her face before she turned around and waved her arms up towards Lola.

Lowering herself even more, Lola held her breath and brought her head even closer to the floor. Sure enough, the specks of dirt she'd suspected to be the crowd were in fact moving, and not standing still. She stood back up to her full height, watching as they grew shrank from her view until they were little more than a couple flecks of debris. Indistinguishable from a scuff on the floor, or a few particles of dust.

She considered her options for the moment. Or, she tried to. She wanted to look like a compassionate person. Wanted them to know she'd considered the alternatives before doing what she knew she was going to do immediately. Her desires were impossible to ignore, though. She'd messed up, and had gone too far. There was no more hope for them at this size. She'd be doing them a favor by putting them out of their tiny, irrelevant, misery.

And it would make her feel good. Several dozen lives snuffed out for a brief rush of pleasure seemed like a worthy tradeoff in her lust-addled mind. Why even kid herself, anyway? They weren't about to tell anyone. They were less than bugs. Forgetting to change the dial before firing the shrink ray again may have been the best mistake she'd ever made.

One hand moved up and cupped a full, firm breast. Her fingers squeezed and released a few times, building up arousal as she lifted a bare foot over Catherine. The small woman yelped suddenly, and got out of the way, knowing what was about to happen.

For the thrice-shrunken crowd it was the end of the world. Had the much-smaller Catherine decided to crush them all there would have been nothing they could do. There were no places to hide, and given her size she would have easily outpaced, and overtaken all of them. Red splotches would stain the large woman's shoes, and be all that remained of them.

And Catherine didn't even stand as tall as Lola's ankle. Now they were greeted with an object the size of a state hanging the equivalent of hundreds of feet in the air above their heads. The way she'd positioned her foot meant any thoughts of escape were little more than a pipe dream. An unattainable fantasy they'd die trying to achieve.

But still they ran, in every conceivable direction.

The wisest ran north. As five hungry toes descended upon them they made a snap decision to run directly for them. Should they make it they could hide in the gap between Lola's incredible sole and toes. Given their size there was plenty of room to crouch, and wait it all out, or so they assumed. They were doomed from the beginning, and when they heard the heel touch down behind them in the distance, even the strongest-willed panicked. Only a second after Lola's heel crashed onto the ground, they were all crushed into the ball of her foot, their bodies mixing with her sweat, and overpowered by it. Not even a single red spot was left behind to signify they'd ever been there in the first place.

Others ran to the sides. Lola had long, but comparatively narrow feet. It seemed an easy solution to run to the side and escape the foot coming down for them altogether. They misjudged Lola's size. Their plan to escape to the side made sense until the full scale of Lola's immensity was upon them. Doomed from the start, the close proximity to the giant heel meant they all fell to their knees when it touched down. A half-second later and enough of the incredible giantess's huge foot settled onto the floor to squish them into irrelevance.

Those who had given up ran for the heel. They didn't know if it was possible to survive, but they had been through enough already. Seeking to end it all they made their way to the rounded heel about to touch down. Their minds broken by the sheer scale of the otherworldly being above, many of them spread their arms out as if to embrace her heel. They were ready for it to land on them as if the moon itself were falling from the sky. Some weren't as ready to go as they thought, and turned to run at the last moment, but it was hopeless. All were crushed into nothing beneath the heel, their bodies used to paint minuscule portions of it a deep, angry red.

Most didn't know what to do. They stood in place and screamed, or fought what was happening. Some removed bits of clothing or belongings they still held in their pockets, and whipped them up to slow the descending sole. Some stuck. Most bounced away. None slowed it down. When the heel touched down like a meteor, most stood their ground, and raised their arms. Had anyone been watching they'd have likened it to a religious group praising an object of worship. Their hands made contact with Lola's soft, welcoming sole, but their combined efforts weren't even felt. A half-second later they'd been forced to their knees. Many were bent backwards, their spines cracking as the pressure from above forced them down. Some opened their mouths to cry out in pain, but only felt their teeth and tongues sink into the salty flesh of Lola's foot, before they too met their demise.

Lola carefully stepped down, and nearly fell over. She hadn't felt anything, but that only drove her wilder. What had their final thoughts been? Had they looked up at her in jealousy? Maybe desire? Or were they scared, and had spent their last moments wishing for it all to end.

Her legs quivered, and she clenched her hands into fists again. She needed to do this again. How many lives had she ended with that step? How many more would she end in that way? The possibilities were driving her wild, and she quickly whipped her head around, looking for her tiny roommate. She held some lingering doubts about how this all happened, and, still riding the rush of arousal was going to get her answers.

Catherine had watched Lola's bare foot descend upon the crowd of miniature people like a hydraulic press. It crushed them all without exception, and without resistance. Nothing remained after, and she was already wondering how to get Lola to keep her this small forever. She didn't seem averse to handling the little people, after all.

Distracted as she was, Catherine was unprepared for two oversized fingers to descend from above and pluck her off the ground. Up and up she was lifted, feeling as though she were about to lose consciousness from the sudden ascent, before it stopped abruptly. She took a moment to catch her breath, while the fingers holding her rotated, allowing her to look her giant roommate face to face.

“Are you ready to go?”

She spoke the words softly, but they still reverberated through Catherine's entire body, while warm gusts of wind blew over her. She'd known Lola for several years now, but found herself re-enthralled with the powerful woman at her new size. All those hours she'd spent watching her smash her fists into a sandbag, or lift weights far beyond her own meager capacity were flooding back to her. What could Lola accomplish if she were this big compared to a normal person?

Images of Lola as a true giantess broke through the floodgates of Catherine's mind. Her strong, taut body powerful enough to rip a structure of steel and mortar comparable to her own size straight from the earth. Dozens upon dozens of cars, people, and other worthless minutia finding its way beneath her powerful feet. And how would she maintain her Goddess-like form? With armies of servants, of course. Catherine would be the one in charge of them all, having earned special treatment for rescuing her from this place.

“It's a good thing you saw him coming here, huh?”

Lola's booming words broke Catherine from her daydream, and she nodded her head vigorously.

“YEAH!” She shouted back, between cupped hands. “I'M JUST GLAD YOU’RE SAFE!”

“That's funny.” Lola began in response, narrowing her eyes coldly. “Earlier you said you’d found a note, not that you just randomly discovered him carrying me here.”

“ERR, YES.” Catherine replied a little too quickly as her heart sank into her stomach. “I FOUND THE NOTE, AND THEN FOLLOWED HIM AND FOUGHT HIM. I WISH YOU'D FOUGHT HIM, THOUGH. THAT WOULD'VE BEEN-”

“And after that you said you'd overheard him detailing his plans.”

Catherine's face paled.

“So which is it?” Lola asked, beginning to walk over to retrieve her long-discarded shoes. “Or were you working with him, Cathy? Maybe you got cold feet in the end?”

“N-NO, NOTHING LIKE-”

“Tell the truth.” Lola whispered, overpowering Catherine's tiny shouts of protest.

A long, awkward silence hung in the air for a moment. Catherine sought a way to make herself look like the hero she was hoping to be recognized as, but Lola was right. She knew Will had a crush on Lola, and she did as well. They worked together, and she'd sold him out. Now he was split between a crimson stain on Lola's perfectly formed abdominals, and a small pile of slop on the floor.

“I-I MEAN. IT'S NO BIG DEAL, RIGHT? YOU'RE OKAY AND-”

Lola's fingers separated.

Catherine was horrified, and looked up pleadingly, hoping for some shred of mercy. Lola's face was like stone, though. She merely watched her tiny roommate fall down the length of her body, screaming in terror the entire way down, before she finally hit the ground.

She'd expected a painful, bone shattering landing. Luckily she was so small that the fall was rather slow, and, more importantly, she hadn’t landed on the hard floor. The small woman dropped the equivalent of dozens of feet land inside one of the giantess’s sneakers.

The opening at the top was huge, more than enough for Catherine's small form to fit in, and she bounced on the padded insole slightly. The ground was damp, and the air was heavy with the scent of sweat. She'd seen her roommate take this pair out for workout sessions daily for months now, and could even feel a sight moistness to the floor beneath her hands as she climbed to her feet.

Looking down now, Catherine saw her own sneakered feet on the darkened insole, and slowly tilted her head upwards. Lola liked to run without socks a lot, and had left a large, perfect imprint of her bare foot on the insole. The amount of space she took up was positively tiny compared to the whole thing, and she wanted nothing more than to drop to her knees and hug it all to her chest. Maybe this was actually going to be a reward, and not the death sentence she'd expected it to be?

All around her the world suddenly grew dark, and she panicked. Looking up at the hole she'd fallen into, she prayed that she’d be greeted with Lola's fingers. Hoped that her giant roommate was picking up the shoes, and would just be walking home barefoot. After all, Lola's outfit had no pockets, and it wouldn't do to just carry around a tiny, three-inch tall woman in her fist the whole way.

Unfortunately, she was looking up at a bunch of thick, powerful, toes. Desperate and afraid, she broke into a run, only to fall on her first step. The soft surface inside the shoe was unlike anything she'd ever stepped on, and her face smashed against the insole as the entire shoe moved around suddenly.

Turning her head back, she watched the last of the light inside the shoe vanish, and climbed to her knees again. If she could just make it to the end she may be able to survive in the toe until Lola calmed down. Surely she'd realize that she was overreacting, and would spare her, right?

No sooner had Catherine come up with her survival plan that all hopes of achieving it were dashed. The soft, heavy blanket of Lola's sole pressed down on her from above, and pinned her to the inside of the shoe. Her arms stretched forward in an effort to pull away and reach the end of the shoe, but more of the hungry sole from above came down to settle inside.

For a single moment, Catherine was in heaven. Her lungs breathed in the heady scent of Lola's dominance. Her body was completely encased in the warm, soft sole shed stared at so many times. Every part of her got to feel it at once, and a powerful, shattering orgasm ripped through her entire being in an instant.

The next moment, she was gone. Lola's foot settled all its weight down with the step and the figure inside popped instantly. Lola herself never knew any of this, of course. She imagined the girl to be screaming and begging for her life in her last moments. Assumed she had been beating her tiny fists against a sole that would show no mercy.

They were both satisfied in the end.

Lola wiggled her toes in what was left behind, and made a mental note to finally invest in a new pair of shoes. All the wear and tear on this pair hadn't bothered her, but a sticky bright red stain was enough of a reason upgrade. She dropped to a knee and tied the footwear tightly, before doing the same with her other foot.

Sighing pleasurably, Lola turned around, and walked back to the shrink gun she'd placed on the floor. Her right foot squelched with every step, and she wiggled her toes in the mess playfully. Bending over, she picked up the device, and looked it over in her hands again. Even holding it, knowing what it was capable of, was driving her made with desire. She needed to use this again, and she needed to use it soon.

Finally leaving the room, she walked down empty, darkened hallways overtaken with plant life until she reached a set of double doors lading outside. She recognized the place from this angle, now. It was an old, abandoned mall. The kind where drunk students liked to gather, and party out on weekends. The perfect time, and place for her to try this out again.

Stepping outside, she suddenly realized how hot her entire body was when a gust of cool, fresh air blew over her. It would be a long walk home, but maybe she could find some way to make it more entertaining. It was a popular jogging route, after all.