[Reviews - 4] starstarstarstarstarPrinter
Summary:

Follow David as his life falls apart!


Rated: X
Categories: Teenager (13-19), Adventure, Young Adult 20-29, Breasts, Butt, Entrapment, Feet, Footwear, Humiliation, Incest, Insertion, Odor, Unaware Characters: None
Growth: None
Shrink: Micro (1 in. to 1/2 in.)
Size Roles: F/m, FF/m
Warnings: Following story may contain inappropriate material for certain audiences
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 2 Completed: No
Word count: 18505 Read: 19378
Published: February 18 2017 Updated: March 04 2017
Story Notes:

My goal here is to make a some what realaistic story about a boy who is forced into a hellish life. The story will consist of Unaware/aware portions with Inshoe,Feet,Butt,Insertion,Breast, and mabye a little Mouth Play. Though I mainly care about feet I am going to try to make the story open to more readers. I will also open Polls at some points of the story to have the community guide some Plot points. Enjoy the Story.

I will try to post a chapter a week.

If you would like to request a type of content please feel free to message me.

Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.

1. Family(Intro) by Lexander [Reviews - 2] starstarstarstarstar (1420 words)

Introducing you to the characters and setting up the story.

Hinting at some upcoming content but no fetish content in this chapter.

2. Shattered Reality by Lexander [Reviews - 2] starstarstarstarstar (5695 words)

Some changes are going to be made to the story, the first of which will be a rework of the first chapter. I will post the rework between 3/5/2017 to 3/10/2017. The rework will also contain some infomation on the goal of story and style/formatting.

 

This chapter will contain (Breast/Butt/Feet) content.