- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Addison does not fare well.  

Addison watched as Diane walked towards the front door.  Her clad socked feet were enormous.  Addison started running out into the open and realized that that was a mistake right away.   Diane’s socked foot crashed down so close to Addison that a single matted string that was starting to come loose on the sock came down and caught Addison’s wrists as she was just about to start waving to get Diane’s attention.  The string came down with such a force that it entangled both of Addison’s wrists to the point of making it impossible to break free. 

 

Diane was thinking about the mail as she walked towards the front entry way.  She was going to check it but she did not want to dirty her socks.  She spied her 4 year old white reebok princess shoes that were by the door as well as some other of her nicer shoes. 

 

“Ill just slip these on since it short.” She mumbled. 

 

Addison was in complete shock that she was stuck to Diane’s sock and with the G forces she was also in pain because of the strain being put on her shoulders every time Diane moved her foot.  Addison looked over her shoulder and screamed. 

 

“Diane!!!!  No!!! Don’t put on that shoe!!! Its  dirty!!!! “ Addison screamed. 

 

To Diane the room was totally silent when she slipped on her white reebok princess shoes.  There was no one in the room besides her.  There was no thought in her mind that someone was trying to get her attention, let alone one of her daughters friends.  None what so ever.  The only things circling around in Diane’s mind were getting the mail and thinking about how dirty and smudged the white shoes she was wearing out to the mail box. 

 

Addison was in almost a panic shock.  Her legs were pinned under Diane’s big and second toes.   Her back was being pushed up against the very end of the shoe, and her arms were snug against her chest crossed and making it difficult for her to take big breaths. 

 

Addison knew these shoes were small on Diane’s feet.  However Addison only became friends with Amy shortly after Diane had gotten her white reebok princess shoes, and who would have thought about asking her if they were too small?? 

 

Addison felt the weight of Diane increase on her legs.  Instantly her legs turned to pulp and Addison screamed out in pain, only to have Diane’s sock pushed into her mouth.  The taste of sweat invaded her taste buds.  The heat inside the shoe increased as Diane walked to get the mail.  Since her arms were so sore from being entangled in the string, the last straw as being pushed on by the foot now.  Since Addison had her arms crossed this only caused her rotator cuffs to tear since the stress of being flung around weakened them so much.  Addison was crying now.  She wanted this to stop.  How could she survive through this??? 

 

Diane walked back into the house with the mail and walked to the Kitchen counter.  She stood looking though the mail and sorting it.  Unfortunately for  Addison Diane was standing right in front of the floor heating vent.  Since the day was a bit chilly out the heater was on and of course there was heat coming out of the vent.  This warmed up the shoe immensely for Addison.  She began sweating but of course she could not drink anything but sweat and the sock Diane was wearing only got hotter and soaked with sweat.  Addison could feel herself starting to lose hope and start to fade into unconsciousness.  She held on for another 30 seconds but because of the pain she was in and the heat of the shoe she could no longer hold on and she passed into the next world. 

 

Diane finished with the mail and decided to head upstairs to her hide out, her place to tinker with things.  

 

Chapter End Notes:

Thanks for reading, like always comments and suggestions welcomed.  

 

Enjoy and more to come.