- Text Size +

A bright flash of light wakes you up. "Aww, you're so tiny!" a meek, cute voice booms from above. Blinking several times, you try to clear your vision.... but something is wrong. Very wrong. Your face, pressed against a cold, hard, flat surface, is not where it was when you fell asleep. Your muscles quiver as you push yourself up from your puddle of drool, sitting up and scanning your featureless environment. "Oh! Hi little one! Up here!" 

You slowly crane your neck upwards and your chest explodes in an overwhelming sense of anxiety, wonder, shock, and terror. An adorable woman with a long, pointy nose, deep blue eyes, and soft pink lips that grin to expose a beautiful row of glowing white perfectly straight teeth is looming above you. You normally wouldn't think anything of this sight... but this time, the massive visage sends you into a panic, being as that this woman looked to be hundreds of feet tall. The size of a building. You attempt to crawl away backwards, shaking too much to even stand. "Ah, ah, ah! You're not going anywhere!" She squeaks as two fingers the size of telephone poles descend upon you.

Squeezed between the two fingers of this strange, massive woman, you feel her hot, humid breath waft over you as her face overtakes the entirety of your peripheral vision, sending shivers down your spine. You see her car-sized lips twist into an open-mouth smile. "I'm going to enjoy this." She whispers, the hot air blowing over you smelling strongly of mint.

The lips slide over her gleaming teeth to show off just a sliver of pink, healthy gums as she adjusts her bra strap. Mouth wide open.

Your anxiety grips you, your chest feels like it's being crushed by a vice. What's going on? Who is this woman? What's happening? Sweat beads down from your brow, fear and panic now building up inside you... you try to shout but only air comes out!! "HHH! HHH!" You can't even bring yourself to speak you're so frightened. You can see the light from behind you glint off her taste buds as they get bigger and bigger.... oh no.

You put your hands in front of your face out of instinct. "HHH! HH! HEL-" In the fraction of a second, your face is inundated with warm, wet saliva as your whole body slides along the surface of the woman's hot, wet tongue. 

You retch in horror and disgust, spitting out the stringy, warm saliva from your mouth. "GUH! HELP ME!" you scream right before you're ruthlessly slammed into the hard palate above and forcefully slid against the smooth, wet surface. The slick muscle undulates below you, causing your bare skin to slither against the bumpy surface below. Slick, wet slapping sounds come from all around.... trying to grab on to any surface is useless... the almost oily grease makes any kind of friction impossible.

"MMMMMM" the voice surrounds you on all sides, hitting you like a burst of microphone feedback.

Rolling around incessantly, you almost go limp trying to wipe away the sea of slime that's now in your eyes, mouth, between your toes.... everywhere. And it's unbelievably hot. You let out a grunt of displeasure right before feeling a sudden jerk. Running your hands against the tongue, you notice that the bumps here are... slightly larger?? You try to maintain grip, but it's still no use. You're nearly paralyzed with fear and at this point the only thing going through your mind is the will to survive. You are determined NOT to die here.

A piercing *Gulp* sound resonates through your eardrums and shatters your sanity like a hammer on glass. You scream into the hot, slick fleshy walls as the slimy tube slithers over you, forcing your descent in rhythmic peristalsis. Your heart is beating so fast it's painful. You try to struggle, but you're bound by flesh. The infuriatingly calm heartbeat comes from all sides, slightly vibrating you as you continue down.... down....

Your foot! It feels something! Before your brain can even register what's happening, the slick stomach entrance gently slides over you, starting from your ankles, up to your knees, your thighs, and face.... sending you into a quick, split-second freefall below.

Landing in the acrid Hell of the stomach, your eyes burn immediately, you grasp for anything you can get your hands on, but you just reach through a sea of partially digested, unrecognizable slime. The heat is oppressive... pounding at you from all sides just relentlessly. The acrid taste fills your mouth, the odor is sharp and toxic. Your whole environment is just a pitch black pit of death. You try to swim forward, but the walls begin to churn, forcing you deeper into the ocean of acrid slime. Her chyme now surrounding you on all sides, you continue pushing forward, your terror not allowing you to focus on anything but survival... Unable to breathe, you can't tell which way is up and which way is down... gurgling sounds are constant and loud. The liquid is now starting to tingle your skin. A cocktail of emotion surges through you as you begin to suffocate, rage, horror, disgust, sadness, the entire spectrum of the human condition is flashing through your brain as you slither around the putrid gut of some woman you don't even know.

Your lungs immediately fill up with the malodorous air as you feel your face break the surface. You lunge forward and manage, by chance, to reach one of the wrinkled stomach walls. Unfortunately covered in so much mucous you almost can't grip it, the sea of churning hot chyme keeps slapping against you, almost intentionally trying to force you under. You grit your teeth and give the fold in the wall a death grip, hanging on for dear life.

You belt out a powerful screech as the very wall you're clasped to pushes forward, forcing you to slide right off into the acrid pit below. Your arms now exhausted, you can't even swim... bright flashes begin to overtake your vision. You try to stop them, but they keep getting brighter and brighter. You try to fight it for a few seconds, but quickly realize how futile it is. You go limp and sink to the bottom, never to awaken again.