- Text Size +

General Turg heard the soft knocking on the hotel door. He smiled as he called for her to come inside. Marissa opened the door to a darkened room with a man in uniform on a bed. ‘He must be into role playing or discipline’, she thought as she sauntered into the room, heels crossing with each step. The general finished off the whiskey and heartily set the glass on the nightstand.

“God damn you’re good looking,” he said. Marissa didn’t have to work hard to keep a good figure, but she still stuck to a pretty strict diet and workout. Though 25, she was often mistaken for a teen, being only 5’1” and so youthful looking.

“You’re not so bad yourself”, she said. “I like a man in uniform”. She didn’t.

“Much better than that other one.” He referred to the previous escort he paid for. Her name was Clair and she reminded him of an aunt he had growing up. Couldn’t look her in the face, so he asked for a BJ instead of his usual affair. This one was much more to his liking, dark complexion, darker hair, and petite even with the stilettos. “And you got my request?”

“Of course. I showered right before leaving and now I to take a bath before we do our thing.”

“The oils are already in there. But don’t take too long; I might get called away at any moment.”

“Sure thing, boss.” Of all the kinks, fetishes, and fantasies Marissa has had to partake in, taking a bubble bath before sex was toward the top of the list of easy gigs. And this client wasn’t too bad. He was a little past his prime, but by no means a geezer.

When General Turg heard the water pouring into the bathtub, he took a seat on the bed and started to massage himself. He kept the uniform on. He liked to strip down in front of his partners. It was part of the routine. Just as he was getting comfortable, the phone on the nightstand started ringing. After a brief moment of being annoyed, the general became worried and curious. ‘Who the hell is calling? No one should know I am here. Maybe the front desk.’ He picked up the phone.

“General Turg,” a woman’s voice jovially. “Before you react, know that the room is bugged with audio and video. We are recording you and we recorded your last visit here. So please listen carefully and don’t interrupt. I only need access codes for your base in Colorado. If you give those to me, I won’t have to resort to threatening you.”

The general knew this day would come. He knew his philandering would catch up to him and affect either his career or his family. The game was up, that’s all. “No. Do what you will with the evidence of my misdeeds. I won’t betray my country”.

“General, the recordings of your “misdeeds” are only to get your undivided attention. No, I have worse that I can do- Oh, I’ll just do it.”

General Turg felt an instant blinding pain that made him drop to his knees. He heard a thunderous boom and the pain stopped. He opened his eyes. “My god…” He shrank. The room was a million times larger than it was before. He couldn’t even grasp the scale he had shrunk down to. A few inches? Less than an inch?

“General?” The voice was omnipresent. “Do you see?”

He turned around to see the corded phone had fallen to the ground. It was enormous. Bigger than any ship he had been on. He walked to the immense round head of the phone. On his way there, he inspected the phone and saw the curly chord reaching up to the top of the nightstand. He thought maybe he could climb up and somehow improve his situation. Unfortunately, when he reached the phone, he realized he couldn’t even reach the first hole.

“General, I think now you understand the blackmail was only a fraction of my plan. So, the codes?”

“Go to hell! I was prepared to die for my country the moment I put on the uniform.” It’s true. Although, he hoped to have a grand ceremony with his body in a nice casket. Who knows if his tiny body would ever be found?

“General, you think too small. It’s not just your life at stake. I could shrink your daughter while she is singing in the choir or your son while he is at football practice. I would threaten to shrink your wife, but obviously that would mean nothing to you based on how you got here.”

“Don’t talk about my wife!”

“General, I want those codes. Let’s see if my friends can persuade you.”

Just then, he heard a noise coming from the other side of the phone. He walked around the edge to see what looked like two cockroaches emerging from under the nightstand and headed his way. At this distance, he couldn’t estimate their size compared to him, but he wasn’t going to wait to find out. Fortunately, he was still in full uniform (he felt it impressed the women he paid to have sex with him). And with his full uniform, his side arm. He unholstered his pistol, took aim and fired. When the bullet hit the head of the closer of the two cockroaches, Turg heard a distinct metal ping. As the giant roaches got closer, he realized they were mechanical! Just as they neared enough for him to recognize their mechanics, a flash of light blinded the general. He turned to see where it was coming from. A shadowy figure emerged from the source of light. Marissa. A haze of steam from the shower surrounded her figure. For a moment, his hopes rose. He was saved. But the moment was only that. He realized the size disparity when she started walking in the room. Even though she only came a few steps closer, the general had to crane his neck to look at her head. He scanned down her enormous body, now completely naked. He had stood at the base of the Statue of Liberty. Not even close. The statue might reach her ankle.

Marissa loved being clean, especially before sex, and even more after sex. She felt refreshed as she crept out of the bathroom, expecting to find her client on the bed. Empty? Was he hiding? Marissa had known a few men to like to jump out and scare her. She fucking hated that. So she tepidly stepped further into the room, searching for any hints to the man’s whereabouts. She made sure to walk a few feet from the bed; thanks to movies, she was always a little scared of a handing popping out from under and grabbing her. She then saw the phone on the floor. She investigated.

Turg watched the giant woman seemingly glide thousands of feet at a time toward him. Her eyes appeared to be on him, but he knew she was looking at the phone. A paralyzing chill went down his spine, when she didn’t slow down. However, time seemed to slow when her step finally hovered over him. He had never paid much attention to women’s feet. On the rare occasion that he gave a foot massage to his wife, it was always brief and without enthusiasm. Now he noticed every curve of the sole, each crease on the underside of her toes, and the immense protruding ball. He didn’t even try to run. He knew in his bones that he would die under the soft sole of this young, beautiful prostitute. His legs gave and he fell backward as the sole descended on him.

 

FOOOMM!!!!

 

Marissa picked up the phone and listened for a moment before speaking, “Hello? Anyone there?” She gave it a moment before returning the phone to its base.

 

The impact knocked the wind out of Turg, but he was most certainly alive. Her warm flesh pushed him deep into the carpet. He couldn't believe this woman that he towered over before, now stood on top of him, completely unaware of his existence. He could easily have been a splat on the bottom of her foot; his life ended in an instant from a simple step. He didn't want to ponder the fragility of his life and the insignificance of his relative existence to hers. He literally meant nothing to her in every capacity. In an instant, her foot lifted, and Turg lifted dozens of relative feet into the air. He barely gasped enough air to scream as he fell back onto the carpet. He didn’t know if he had stuck to her sole or if the draft from her moving foot had carried him, and he wasn’t sure why he was even wondering about it. He looked back at the immense goddess as she sat on the bed, looking around. She picked up the phone and dialed.

“Hey. I think my client bailed. Yeah. Ummm.” She looked around for a moment. “Oh. Yeah. Looks like he left cash on the table.”

The general was a little pissed. He was about to fume until he heard a familiar noise behind him. The roaches were quickly approaching. He quickly fired two more rounds with the same ineffective result. He had no hope. Without any kind of plan, he began running toward Marissa. Even with adrenaline pumping through him, the general knew his sprint wasn’t his peak performance. He glanced back a few times. He was getting close to her toes, but hey were gaining on him. He could only think of one option. While running, he fired two rounds toward her torso… nothing. The bullets might not even be able to reach that far. He fired two rounds at her toes. NOTHING?! He had one shot left. They were right behind him. He stopped, took careful aim, and fired. The bullet struck just underneath her toenail.

“Agh fuck!”

Turg didn’t get to appreciate his aim before he had to dodge these robot roaches as they tried to ensnare him.

“I don’t know it felt like something… EW! Bugs!”

Turg didn’t have time to react. He just saw Marissa’s disgusted face eclipsed by her toes and foot as they rushed toward him. In an instant, the bots were pulverized and he was jammed between her third and fourth toes. How lucky he felt to still be alive, even between the toes of a prostitiute.

“Yeah, I got them. I don’t know, they were small. Let me look.”

The general felt his blood rush to his feet as she lifted her foot up.

Marissa inspected the remains of the robots. The oil in them looked enough like bug juice and they were just too small to be identifiable to her.

“I don’t know. Bugs. Anyway, who is next? Oh really? With Clair? And to be clear, she will be… Okay. In that case, I’ll just wipe these off.” Marissa lightly brushed off the remains of the tiny robots from her foot; though, a bit of oil and some tiny fragments remains. “No need to wash them for her.” Marissa laughed. “Okay. I’ll head straight over. Marissa hung up. She stood up and walked to her heels. The general felt pressure being squeezed more and less with each step. For a brief moment, he started to slip a couple times as she adjusted her heel before strapping it. While he was glad to be out of the danger of the robot roaches, he knew his chances of survival at this point were zilch. However, he was a fighter. And he would bravely ride Marissa’s toes to whatever the next fight for survival would be…

 

 

Samantha slowly stirred her gin and tonic with her index finger. She looked down to the miniscule figure on the table in front of her. “I can’t say I didn’t enjoy watching the young woman stomp the life out of him, but his death wasn’t useful. Do you think me cruel, Will?”

William didn’t hear the question at first. His eyes couldn’t tear away from her giant finger creating an enormous whirlpool for hundreds of helpless people. “Who am I to judge the actions of a goddess?” Before he finished his sentence, she pulled her finger out of the glass by dragging it against the edge. William could see a few little red streaks of bodies being smashed by such a gentle touch.

“I’m glad to hear you say that, Will…” She lifter her finger, soaked in her drink and covered with dozens of tiny people, stuck against her flesh. Her finger and dozens of people crept into her mouth. Her lips sealed before she seductively slipped her finger out, clean. “…even the Vice President of the United States knows his place.”

 

Chapter End Notes:

The general's story will continue and end in the next chapter. The next chapter contains giant material.