- Text Size +

“Kim, could you scrape the plates tonight?” Mrs Rooth asked, fully satisfied with her salad meal, the healthy alternative to her daughters’ pizza night. Kim sighed, both contently and in disappointment. “But I did it last night!” Kim moaned.

“No you didn’t! I did dummy!” Her Kangaroo sister replied making the feline flush red from embarrassment.

“Oh yeah…” Kim drew out the last word to make it sound like she knew that all along. Even though it was clear to the other two family members that she didn’t. The feline gathered up the plates, scraping the remains all onto one so she could stack the plates and carry them all at once. She moved into the adjacent kitchen and quickly opened the bin, humming as she did. Julian, who was less than satisfied with the meagre portion offered to him by his owner, looked shocked at her actions. “Wh- What’re you doing!?” He asked, massively confused. His owner didn’t hear him as the feline’s purring and humming drowned out his protests. She continued and started to clean the plate, tipping the leftovers in the bin. “S- Stop! Stop it!” Julian kicked his little legs which seemed to barely move amongst the mass of flesh surrounding his body.

“Mom? Can I put the plates in the dishwasher?” Kim asked.

“Of course, just leave them on the side and I’ll do it” Mrs Rooth replied. Her feline daughter shrugged and cleaned the rest of the food off the plate and put it on top of the others before she plucked Julian from her breasts and placed him onto the cold hard work surface as she washed her hands of the small amount of food and grease in her fur. Julian simply stood watching Kim in shock as if she had just defaced a priceless painting or kicked the walking stick of a cripple. Kim looked over to her mortified little pet and instantly became concerned for him. “Oh no! Why has my special little guy got a frowny face?” She inquired. Kim moved in front of her pet and watched him closely as she leant onto the counter.

“Y- You wasted… You wasted all that food…” Julian said in disbelief. Kim simply giggled.

“Oh honey” Kim began stroking Julian’s tummy with the back of her finger. “It’s okay, there’s plenty more where that came from!” Kim giggled again.

“N- No! It’s wrong! My people starve and… and you just throw away food!?” He yelled, backing away.

Kim frowned. “Honey, come here, you don’t have to worry about being hungry anymore. We have plenty of food!” Kim playfully pinned Julian down with her finger. “So how about you forget about the food and snuggle between my nice furry tits like earlier? Hmm? Doesn’t that sound fun?” The feline asked, unaware that she had just asked him to forget about his entire race. Julian simply gave the feline evils, not saying a word. Kim sighed. “Sweetie, how about you tell me where all your people live? That way I can put lots of food in a big box and I can take it to them, so they can eat as much as they want and not be starving anymore. Will that make you smile? Will that make you wanna snuggle up to me like you have before?” The feline inquired, tilting her head slightly.

Julian was silent for a few moments; sure it was a nice gesture. But it truly was the stupidest things he’d ever heard. “I- I can’t tell you” he replied, looking away.

“Why not? I thought that’s what you wanted…”

“It is… but you are a Neko – a cat – you have no place among my people. You would only cause panic and destroy everything around you” he informed, still not looking at Kim. She had never been so offended in her life. Who was he to she would do those things? That she would destroy the cute little creatures she adored. One of which she was in the company of that very second. “Wha? But… Julian, I would never do that. If you did take me to one of your people’s little towns, I would be so super careful. I’d watch where I stepped, make sure not to bump anything, speak quietly to not hurt anyone’s ears…” Kim went on for the next ten minutes listing things she wouldn’t do. Things Julian was afraid she would do. Things like hurting innocents or destroying the homes his people had worked so hard to build…

“I’m sorry, but no” Julian interrupted her mid-sentence. “I simply can’t”

Kim let loose a long sigh. “Okay honey, but one day when you’re used to me and my family, maybe you will take us there… And I promise we won’t let you down” she informed as she gently scooped up her pet and kissed him. “Now, do you want to snuggle between my boobs or not?” Kim asked playfully, kissing Julian again before carefully nibbling on his shoulder which made the little teen giggle…