- Text Size +

Mrs Rooth, the housewife and mother of her two perfect daughters, Blossom and Kim, had just returned from the kitchen with her salad and sat at the head of the table. As if they had rehearsed it, both Kim and Blossom both picked up a piece of pizza at exactly the same time and went to take their first bites. “Whoa-whoa-whoa! What are you two doing?” Mrs Rooth asked, clearly in shock. The two teens looked to her in confusion, as if they had no idea what they had done wrong. “We’re  eating…” Kim replied, unsure to the answer their mother was expecting. Julian simply watched the three Titan’s, unwilling to interject and be told off for it. “Without saying grace?” Mrs Rooth asked, clasping her hands together.

“Grace!? Oh come on mother! We’re not even Christian!” Kim groaned, slumping in her chair slightly and crossing her arms. Julian had never heard of the concept of ‘Grace’ or even ‘Christianity’ before – Religion wasn’t the Neera way. The little creature listened carefully to the Titan’s conversation from between Kim’s breasts. “No, but your father is. And if he found out that we didn’t say grace before dinner, he’d give us all an earful” Mrs Rooth replied, unhappy with her feline daughter’s attitude towards the situation.

“Ugh! Fine! I’ll do it!” Kim groaned. She clasped her paws together like her mother. “Rubba dub dub, thanks for the grub – yay God!” The feline picked up a piece of her pizza for the second time, just to have it swatted out of her paw by her mother. The kangaroo looked to the youngest of her daughters. “Blossom, would you do the honours?” Mrs Rooth asked, frowning at Kim. The three of them bowed their heads and clasped their hands. Julian tried his best to mimic the Titan’s, but found it difficult because Kim was unintentionally mushing him between her boobs in her prayer position. Blossom cleared throat and closed her eyes. We thank those who produced it, and those who transported it. We thank those who prepared it, and those who serve it. Let us now sit down and enjoy it” Blossom, and the other two Titans raised their heads. Julian imitated them.

“There, was that so hard?” Mrs Rooth asked, directing the question at Kim. The feline huffed. She gently stroked Julian’s hair subconsciously. “Well… there was no religious crap… So it was easier than expected”

“Language” Mrs Rooth replied sternly. Her daughter sighed.

“Sorry…” Kim apologised, she picked up a piece of pizza and chomped into it. Mrs Rooth directed her soft eyes towards the small creature. She smiled. “So, Julian, does your family say grace?” Mrs Rooth asked, Kim simply rolled her eyes, she knew all too well that her mother was trying to make her feel guilty. “Nope. That was my first one… It was weird…” Julian informed. “But… I kinda liked it, especially coming from someone with such a lovely voice” Julian continued timidly, glancing over at Blossom who cooed at the shy compliment from her little friend.

“Thanks honey” Blossom smiled towards Julian. “Hang on a sec… where’s dad?” Blossom asked, looking to her mother. Mrs Rooth smiled weakly, “He had to go to work… you know how he is…” Mrs Rooth sighed, grabbing her fork as she put a piece of leaf in her mouth. “Is he with someone on this one?” Blossom inquired. Mrs Rooth shook her head in reply. “I don’t like it when he goes alone… there’s no-one to watch his back…”

“I don’t like it either honey, but you know how stubborn he can be” Mrs Rooth giggled. “And besides, your father is perfectly capable of taking care of himself. We both know that”

“Yeah…” Kim spoke up. “But I’d be happier if he took someone with him…” the feline sighed, she looked down to the little body between her breasts. “I mean, even little Julian here would make a good scout slash lookout”

“I’ve done that before!” Julian squeaked happily. He smiled to Kim who giggled in return.

“See? The widdle cutie’s even got experience! And he’s so super stealthy that no-one would ever suspect him” Kim gently stroked Julian who murred and rubbed himself against his protector’s breasts. Kim giggled and plucked Julian from between her tits before she kissed him all over. “And look! He’s a Casanova and a half… All the sexy ladies love him…” Blossom giggled, winking at Kim who continued to kiss Julian.

“He’s like James Bond, but a cuter, more snuggly version” Mrs Rooth said quietly, giggling.

“Exactly! So Daddy should take Julian with him… for backup” Blossom looked her mother in the eye and vice versa. Eventually, the elder Kangaroo cracked. “Fine! I’ll ask your father when he comes back… I suppose it would be good for bonding too… Your father doesn’t approve of taking in a stray, let alone a Neera” Mrs Rooth informed, eating some more leaf (as in celery). Julian’s happy mood was smashed and he slouched slightly. ‘He doesn’t like me?’ Julian thought, he sighed. Julian thought Mr Rooth was just a little bummed that he didn’t get to eat his prey, but perhaps  that was just one of the factors…