- Text Size +

Kim let loose a small sigh as she dried Julian on her duvet and brought him up to her face. The Neko smiled to her little Neera and said, “I think you’re gonna like where I’ll keep you…” before nuzzling and purring into the tiny young man. Julian’s cheeks turned pink and he cracked a small smile. “Wh- Where is it?” He asked.

Kim smiled towards her little pet and shrugged. “Hmm, actually, I’m not sure if you’ll like it…”

“N- No! Please, I wanna know!” Julian begged, pouting towards his captor. Kim giggled cutely and moved some of her long white hair from in front of her face, giving Julian a better view of it and her two large orbs at about chest height. Kim lowered the little man to them. “I was gonna keep you here…”

“I- I don’t… mind that…” Julian informed, trying to look as if he wasn’t really interested. Kim smiled towards the little man and brought him towards her boobs, parting them before gently placing the Neera between her big furry tits. Kim purred as she pressed her boobs together, mushing the little creature between them. “Mmh… you feel so good down there baby… Would you mind… wriggling a little, please?” the feline requested, puckering her lips at the little man between her breasts. Julian blushed and wriggled as best he could, making the feline purr in pleasure. “I can feel your widdle tail and everything… so adorable. Y’know, if you were my little Neera, and only mine, I’d keep you here all the time…”

“Kimberly! Dinner! Now!” Mrs Rooth yelled from downstairs. Kim sighed and wiggled her chest for half a second, battering the Neera with her soft-furred breasts before giggling and leaving her bedroom. She quickly made her way downstairs into the living room – dining room combo where her sister, Blossom, sat at the table already. It seemed to Julian what she was upset about something, she seemed so distant…

As Kim sat down opposite her sister, Julian had a better view of his best friend, Blossom. He could see that she must have been crying at some point. Concerned, the little creature spoke up. “Blossom? A- Are you… okay?” Julian inquired. Blossom slowly looked up from her placemat and saw Julian between her sister’s breasts. The kangaroo teen’s cloudy mood lifted immediately and she gifted her little friend a heartfelt smile. “Y- Yeah… yes. I’m fine little guy…” she informed, quickly wiping her tear stained fur. “Sweetie… I thought… I thought I ate you in my sleep…” she informed. Julian’s eyes widened and he went to speak but Blossom continued. “I had a nightmare where I did… A- And… And when you weren’t there when I woke up…” tears filled Blossom’s eyes and it looked as if she was going to break down.

Kim saw her sister’s sadness and pitied her, it was her fault her younger sister was upset. “Bloss, I’m sorry… I should’ve asked before I took the little guy…” Kim apologised. “How about I keep hold of him during dinner, then after dinner we all go to my room and watch a movie together? And I’ll even give him to you to snuggle up with tonight…” Kim proposed. Blossom smiled warmly, wiping away her tears again before she nodded. “Y- Yeah. As long as my little Julian is okay with it” she replied.

Julian smiled at being given the choice of watching a ‘movie’ or not, though he didn’t exactly know what it meant. His hometown had no such things. There was no time for luxuries in the typical Neera lifestyle after all, and that fact applied to Julian too. Julian nodded towards his best friend. “If it means spending more time with you two, then I’d love it” Julian replied. The two titans, as they were referred to by Julian’s people, cooed at the little Neera’s words. Kim even wiggled her chest a little for his enjoyment.

Just as she did, Mrs Rooth walked in, saw what was happening but didn’t really care. What Kim or Blossom did to Julian, as long as it wasn’t cruel or fatal, was fine by her. Hell, Mrs Rooth would do the exact same thing for Julian if somehow ended up snug between her tits. Mrs Rooth held two plates in her hand, both with different kinds of pizza on them. She set one down in front of Blossom and kissed her atop the head. “See? I told you there was absolutely no way you’d do that to little Julian. And I was right, like always” Mrs Rooth gloated. The mother Kangaroo moved around the table and placed the other plate in front of her feline daughter. “And Kim, next time ask for Julian. Poor Blossom was in tears when she thought she hurt him…”

“Sorry…” Kim apologised, interrupting her mother who shrugged off the rudeness and went back into the kitchen to fetch her plate. “You do know I’m sorry, right?” Kim asked her sister who nodded quickly in reply. “Yeah, I know” Blossom replied.

“I’m sorry too Blossom…” Julian breathed, looking away from his friend shortly afterwards.

“Aww! Honey, you don’t have to be sorry! It’s not your fault Kim wanted to take you and snuggle you away… Well, maybe it was – because you’re just too cute” Blossom giggled, winking to her little Neera. “Y’know, if we got another Neera we wouldn’t have to fight over Julian…” Kim spoke  up.

“Another Neera!?” Julian squeaked in protest, not wanting to have to share the family, let alone the food, with another Neera.

“Aww! You’re so incredibly friggin’ adorable!” Kim cooed, stroking Julian’s ear.

“Baby, why don’t you want another Neera around? You would be around another of your race…” Blossom said, pointing out the obvious.

“I- I… I don’t want to be…” Julian paused for a while, far too long in the eyes of his concerned owners and friends.

“Be what Julian? Come on, you can trust us” Kim spoke soothingly.

Julian sighed. “Replaced. I don’t want to be replaced…” Julian informed, his ears folding backwards in shame.

“Honey, don’t be silly! You won’t be replaced! You’re my little Julian! No other Neera’s going to change that – not now, not ever” Blossom said in a determined yet caring way.

“Why would anyone want to replace you anyway? I just thought… if we had another Neera, a female Neera, you and her could become a little more than just friends… And you could make us a lot of cute little Neera babies” Kim winked. Julian’s cheeks turned pink instantly, showing his embarrassment to the Titans. “Wha? N- No! That’s not going to happen!” Julian informed matter-of-factly, Kim pouted.

“But honey… Neeras don’t last forever… I mean, the average life expectancy of a Neera is about 25” Kim stroked the family pet. Julian pushed her finger away and frowned up to the Neko. “You don’t know what you’re talking about. Neera can live as long as any cat or kangaroo can! Your people’s data is just wrong because you’ve never seen an old Neera – because they hide away their whole lives so they aren’t killed by your people. Only the young, foolish or crazy go scavenging amongst the titans!” Julian informed in a huff.

“So what does that make you?” came Mrs Rooth’s voice from the door leading to the kitchen. Julian looked to her.

“Suicidal? Alone? Starving? Stupid? I’m the kind of Neera that wishes things could be different. But they can’t be. My people just aren’t seen as equal and they never will be. Because we’re too easy to be taken advantage of” Julian sighed, he wiped his eyes of any tears that might have been in them…