- Text Size +

Blossom awoke in a cold sweat; she had just had a nightmare in which she… gave into her primal desires. She swallowed her little friend… her pet. The little guy who had relied on her to keep him safe… Blossom had failed him.

The Kangaroo looked down to her pillow where she’d left Julian, fully expecting him to be there snoozing. Her heart sank and she looked around the room, desperately searching for her little man. She called for him, begged for him to stop fooling around and pleaded for him to snuggle with her… to sit in her pouch like she knew he liked to… There was never a reply…

Tears formed in our heroine’s eyes as she realised what she must have done – as she realised that the nightmare must not have been a nightmare but reality. Blossom moved her hands down to her tummy, hoping beyond hope to feel a wriggle – to hear her little Neera pet still snoozing so she could cough him up and pretend it never happened. She had no such luck. Blossom was half Neko… this behaviour would have been perfectly fine in the eyes of her father or sister. But not in her eyes… no, she had eaten the one pet that was perfect for her. The one friend she could always rely on to be close to her when she needed him. She had betrayed Julian’s trust… And she absolutely hated herself for it…

Meanwhile, one room down the hall, Blossom’s sister, Kim, was fast asleep and awaiting her mother’s call which would signal dinnertime. Half hanging out of her mouth was the friend that Blossom had been searching so desperately for. Julian’s waist upwards was inside Rachel’s mouth and he didn’t even realise it because he was still fast asleep, much like the Neko who had ‘borrowed’ him from her younger kangaroo sibling. Kim enjoyed Julian’s sweet, sweet taste which was amplified because of the fact that the Neko’s mother had forbidden her to vore the little guy. And you know what they say about forbidden fruit.

Eventually, Kim subconsciously pulled the rest of Julian into her mouth during her slumber. She rolled her tongue around him, squeezing Julian and pushing him against the sides of her razor sharp fangs. She was trying to position him… The young Neera, who was aged sixteen, much like the Neko whose mouth he unknowingly occupied, finally awoke to find himself fully nude and in the dimly lit mouth of his predator. Warm waves of damp air flooded past him as the Neko exhaled and it’s opposite flowed backwards when she inhaled. The Neko had Julian positioned as if he was sitting and leaning up against her teeth willingly with his legs outstretched and parted slightly. Kim’s tongue was buried into Julian’s little tummy where she sampled him longingly as she slept. Julian tried his best to push the huge organ without waking the Neko so he could escape. But it only caused the slimy organ to lick up and down the Neera’s body, passing over his face and manly area, it seemed to favour Julian’s own little organ at about crotch height… Kim moaned as she first tasted Julian’s little love-maker which, in turn, made him moan too. He had never had this kind of attention from anyone before - Neera or Titan.

About half an hour passed before the Neko, Kim, began to stir. She opened her mouth wide for a cute yawn which caused Julian’s upper half to fall out. Kim closed her mouth quick enough to catch him between her teeth however. That way there was little to no chance that he’d escape. Julian could see that the Neko who had taken him was very pretty. She had deep lilac eyes and beautiful features. Her breath smelled very nice too, which was important to Julian as he foresaw a fair few nights behind those pearly fangs.

Kim merrily plucked the little Neera from her mouth and gave him a long wet lick, drenching him in spittle even more so than he already was. Julian tried to rub off Kim’s saliva, but only succeeded in spreading it further. “Hello little one!” Kim giggled. “Did you enjoy your stay in my mouth?” The Neko asked. Julian’s cheeks turned pink and he looked away, this made Kim giggled. “Don’t worry sweetie, you don’t have to answer… Your dick already told me what I needed to know” Kim leant in, kissing Julian’s member and the rest of his crotch. The Neera squeaked in shock. He never thought a Neko would… well, be so gentle with him. Kim giggled at Julian’s squeak, finding it incredibly adorable. “Aww! That’s so cute. Do it again” Kim instructed. She looked down to the little man expectantly.

“I- I can’t. It just happens…” Julian informed. He  shrugged.

“Well then, maybe you just need a little stimulus…” Kim leaned in, moving her lips towards Julian’s member again. Julian whimpered and tried to cover himself. Kim giggled but moved in for the kill. “N- No! Stop!”

“What?” Kim replied, moving her confused little Neko face backwards. She cocked her brow.

“I don’t want you to do that…”

“Pfft! Yeah right. You’re a guy. Guys all want the same thing and I’m going to give it to you… Doesn’t that… make you a little horny? Just a little?” Kim asked, smiling knowingly towards the little man she held in her hand. The Neera didn’t reply, but that was answer enough for the predator. She leant in for a few licks…

“Dinner time!” came Mrs Rooth’s voice from downstairs. The Neko sighed and looked the Neera over. Kim didn’t have time to do all the fun things she had planned, heck, she didn’t even have time to do the first fun activity. She then picked something off of her dresser and put it between her boobs before she picked up something else and presented it to the family pet. The item in question was Julian’s boxers. The Neera quickly snatched the boxers away and put them on, not wishing to be nude for a second longer in front of his feline captor and silently wished for a hasty return to his kangaroo friend.