- Text Size +

After Kim finished off filling in the form, Danni returned not only with the gifts for Julian already in a small bag, but with another Neera she explained to be the handyman that'd be sorting out all of Julian's stuff. Mulder, the handyman, explained to the two of them (Kim and Danni - Julian was still sleeping) that he was free at that moment to get started but that his 'titan' partner was off sick today and wasn't allowed to start work unsupervised, hinting that Danni should be his temporary partner for the day. Kim egged her on, saying the two of them could earn a very big tip if they started today so after a few minutes negotiating with her manager, Danni was allowed to take the rest of the day off to help Mulder...

Kim, Danni and Mulder return to the feline's home after a long walk back from town. "Mom?" Kim calls into the living room only to hear no response. She smiles back over her shoulder "looks like we're alone hunny-buns" Kim successfully makes the Bunny blush.
"Well not completely alone..." grumbles Mulder from the Bunny's hand. He actively refused to be put between the Bunny's soft, grey C-cups offering no explanation as to why during the trip over. "Yeah... what are we going to do with you?" Kim purrs only making Danni blush more.
"Well I humbly suggest you take me to wherever it is you want all this shit set up, your fucking highness" Mulder replies making Kim laugh.
"Big balls for such a little man"
"Biggest in the business" The little Neera seemed to have this entire conversation already thought out, like he'd already had it a dozen times before - which was in fact completely true. "Sorry if Mulder's a lil' rough - he does a lot of these job for real crappy pay" Danni speaks up.
"Don't I know it..." he grumbles.
"Well, to be fair, why does a Neera need money anyway?" Kim asks, she begins to lead the pair up the stairs and towards her little sister's room. 
"Why do I need mo-- girl are you thick?"
"Mulder!" Danni looks down to him with furrowed brow and disappointment in her eyes.
"Working my ass off for ignorant people like you and don't even get paid for it? Screw that - I deserve payment for my services"
"Didn't say you didn't, just asked what you spend it on..." Kim sighs. She pushes open the door to her sister's bedroom and points to one of the chest of drawer's by Blossom's bed. "See that one there, if you empty out that onto my sister's bed then you can set up all the stuff in there" Kim moves out of the way and gestures for the pair to enter.
"Oh..." Danni turns back to her after entering Blossom's room "You're not... joining me -- us?" She asked.
"In a minute, I'm just gonna tuck little Jay-Jay into my bed. Don't want him to wake up mid-way through and ruin his surprise" Kim explains and heads further down the hall and into her room...

-----part 22-----

Julian yawned but his eyes remained closed. He could feel he was under some kind of duvet and smiled at that - he was at that strange stage after waking up wherein you're likely to fall back asleep. Once more he yawned and finally opened his eyes. When his eyes focused he could see the ceiling above him - it was closer than expected, actually... it was really close, closer than Julian had ever been to a ceiling before. The little Neera sat up sharply and looked at his surroundings. He was in quite a large room made entirely out of wood it seemed, though there was a carpet lining the floor - magnolia in colour. Julian was laying in a Neera sized bed, next to which was an appropriately sized bedside table and atop that was a small lamp and a digital alarm clock reading 22:12. Next to the alarm clock laid what Julian recognised to be a smartphone. The area furthest away from Julian's bed was a kitchen area, complete with cupboards, an oven, fridge-freezer and a counter with three little stools next to it. If Julian were sitting on one of the stools, he'd be able to watch the room's large, wall mounted television, just over the corner sofa. It seemed to have surround sound speakers and also a few gaming consoles already hooked up to it. In the opposite corner of the room, the closest corner to the bed area, was a door with a sign depicting a toilet on it. Next to that was a study area as well with a beefy looking laptop with the option of a desktop computer right next to it. and just to the other side of the desk was a couple of wide metal doors without handles, but with a button next to them.

Julian gulped and gave the room another once over from his double bed. He didn't know where he was and that fact scared him. There was no Blossom in sight - no Kim either, not even Fox. This is when Julian saw the smartphone temporarily light up on the bedside table. Julian quickly grabbed it but the screen went black. He pressed the button towards the bottom of the smartphone and it lit up again before unlocking. At the top of the screen there was a notification for some kind of message the phone had received. Julian clicked on it. The message read:

"Hey cutie, it's me - Blossom. I wanted to give you something special for being the best little Neera ever and sticking with us for as long as you have. I realise that being around us furries must be really scary though so me, my mom and Kim all chipped in and got you everything you can see. It's all your's baby. This is your little man cave, it's here for whenever you feel like getting away from us - which I hope isn't too often. The kitchen's fully stocked and if you run outta food all you gotta do is ask and we'll get some more for you to restock it. The Tv's hooked up to some consoles which all have a bunch of games as well. If you're more of a PC gamer though you can just use that. I also got you a laptop for when you wanna be with us and game at the same time. I love you little one and I really hope that you stay with us for a long time. Lots of love, Blossom xxxxx."

Julian pauses for a moment and looks around again. He doesn't feel afraid anymore, he's happy - happier than he's ever been before in fact. He replies on his smartphone: "I love you too x." Suddenly Julian's phone beeps and another notification pops up, telling him he's received another message. He clicks it. The message reads: "Hey babe, I forked out a little more for a double bed for when you wanna bring home some sexy little Neera women home :3. Loves ya, Kim xx" Before Julian can reply another message from Kim pings in. "P.S. you're in B's panty drawer :3 , night night little man"

"Night x" Julian replied, smiling at his smartphone. Julian takes a long look at every aspect of his new room and smiles before he reaches over and switches off the lamp and curls back up in his bed... thinking of ways he can repay the Titans' kindness...

Chapter End Notes:

So yeah, that's the end of the commission. I'm thinking about writing a continuation but I'm not to sure what to write it about...