- Text Size +

"Oh here it is" Blossom smiled, she set her notebook down and flicked over a few pages.

Kim tilts her head, trying to read her sister's writing but finds it quite difficult. "What is it?" Kim asks.

"Oh, it's just a list of things for Julian I'd like you to pick up if you don't mind. I'll pay you back for it all... obviously" Blossom carefully tears the pages from the notebook and hands them over to Kim whose eyes widen. "Jesus! Aren't you going a bit overboard? How the hell are you even going to put all this shit together?" Kim asks, leafing through the list.

Blossom wiggles in her place, slightly embarrassed. "Well they'll do it for us, they even pay the little cuties to do it"

"Have you even spoke to mom about this?" Kim asks, her sister's silence is the only response she needs. Blossom gulped, wriggling again. "Mom said we're to keep Julian happy, and that's what I want to do... But she also said that if he wanted to leave we're not allowed to stop him - so we have to give him a reason to stay, a real reason, something no-one else anywhere would never even think to give him..." Blossom scratches the back of her head making her sister smile. A slight purr can be heard over the beating of Fox's nose by Paris's tail - he couldn't quite tame her. "Okay sis,' I'll get that stuff for lil' Julian - but we're going halfsies, 'kay? I want Julian to stay with us just as much as you do - in fact I bet mom'd even chip in"

"For real?" Blossom smiles.

"Yeah sure, I'll convince mom - well actually it won't be hard, I'd have already picked up the stuff by the time I tell her about it" Kim sticks her kitty tongue out, purring slightly louder than usual making Blossom giggle. "You're the best"

"I know lil' sis,' I know" Kim's eyes wander to the snoozing Julian amidst her sister's cleavage. She wondered how their conversation hadn't managed to accidently wake the Neera, but she supposed that the little cuties had frantic lifestyles so they enjoyed their naps whenever they had found the time and a safe enough place to snuggle up in to have one. Blossom notices her sister's gaze shifting and sighs, she begins to carefully remove Julian from between her breasts and holds him in the palm of her hand, he doesn't seem too happy about being removed from such a warm and soft environment but Blossom makes up for it with a kiss. "Aw... I don't wanna let him go now..." Blossom pouts, giving the little Neera a few more kisses.

"You'll give him to me if you don't wanna risk getting your big 'Roo booty kicked by your older sister" Kim teases, she holds her hand out for Julian "I'll take good care of him sis,' promise..."

---part 20---

Kim walks down the high-street with a little more emphasis and even excitement in her step than usual. She was still going over her little sister's list, smiling at certain suggestions and outright giggling at others, attracting the eyes of other furries, most of whom seemed to smile when they laid eyes on the little Neera between the kitties breasts. She was quite impressed that her little sis' had thought up with all these neat little things to get Julian to convince him not to leave. She just wondered where they were going to store them all, not that the gifts were large you understand but that the little man would probably want some degree of privacy when using some of them - so they couldn't just be left about the house. 

Kim turned into one of the many shops, barely missing a young child who'd just rushed out, soon followed by her mother who seemed delighted at her daughter's enthusiasm. "Hi can I help you?" A young woman, probably Kim's age stood behind a counter at the front of the shop which seemed mostly quiet. The young woman was a Bunny and quite a cute one at that. She wasn't wearing a uniform, just jeans and a t-shirt with a name badge on it. The name badge read Danni. "I think so, I have a very long list of stuff my sister and I want to get for this little cutie to try and convince him to stay with us for the foreseeable future" Kim presents the list to the Bunny who smiles at some of the things on it. "Very extensive" she observes, turning a more curious eye to Julian. "So how did you get your little man to snuggle like that? Does he ask or... do you just, like, shove him there?" Danni asks.
"Oh the little man was already asleep when he was passed to me, I can't think of any place I'd rather keep him - y'know, apart from the obvious place" Kim giggles.
"Yeah, right?" Danni laughs as well. "The reason I ask is there's a little cutie here who I so wanna convince to come home with me and I wanna make sure I don't come on too strong and I want him to know if he wants something he can just ask. Is your little guy like that? Oh, and what's his name?" Danni asks.
"I dunno, I don't think little Julian's at that stage yet. I want him to be though, if you figure out first you better let me know" 
"Yeah will do" she looks at the list for a moment and then back to Kim "Y'know most of this stuff is going to have to be set up on-site, you'll have to fill out one of these" Danni passes Kim a form, "and I'll just grab the rest of the stuff while you're doing that if you want?" Danni offers.
Kim smiles, "Could you? That'd be so great" 
"Yeah no probs, be back in a few minutes" Danni heads off further into the store to pick up the rest of the gifts for Julian. Meanwhile Kim removes a pen from her pocket and begins to fill out the form while she waits for Danni to return...