- Text Size +

Blossom tried not to wake Julian as she went about pretending to be revising for her mock exams and talking to the new boys either side of her - she felt personally responsible for Julian being upset and didn't want him to get angry again. Blossom explained to the two guys either side of her the Neeras' 'place' in society, what people did to and with them and how she didn't approve of a lot of it - how she felt that Neera, like Julian, were all little cuties and should be cared for but the Lynx the other side of Falco who earlier pushed Julian deep between Blossom's breasts simply scoffed and gave her opinion, basically the complete opposite of Blossom's. Soon this was all the class was talking about; Neera's and their role in society, effectively ripping the class into separate factions that argued with each other and even among themselves - splitting them into smaller factions which carried no gravitas in the grand scheme of things... 

Julian tossed and turned during the class wide argument but never truly woke, something Blossom was obviously glad for. The argument continued until the end of the lesson and even into lunchbreak. Blossom didn't stand at the end of the lesson, something Fox was obviously confused by. He asked Blossom why anyone in there right mind would stay in a classroom longer than they had too. Blossom quickly explained that she was waiting for Kim to come collect Julian, and that she always stayed in Ian's class at break and lunch because it was a cool calm place to hang out with her friends. Fox asked if he could keep Blossom company to which she nodded, happy to have the company of such a cute Fox. 

  

The pair lounged about in Ian's class for a while, Fox remained in his seat and so too did Blossom - only the Roo had her legs up on Fox's lap where he could stroke them as per his earlier request... "Knock knock..." came a sweet purr from Kim who was standing at the door, her friend (a golden retriever in shorts and a tank top who went by the name of Paris, but her friends all called her Pup,) in tow. The Retriever's golden tail was slicing the air behind her quicker than Blossom had ever seen before - giving the impression that she did well on her exam, according to Kim anyway. The feline/canine combo sat their butts down on the table in front of Fox and Blossom, resting their feet on the chairs in front of them. Paris's eyes rested on Julian and she cooed, covering her mouth as she watched Julian snooze. "Aww! He's such an itty bitty cutie pie... I wanna hold him and cuddle him and give him nice doggy licks while he sleeps... Can I, pretty please?" Paris begged, adding in a little whine for effect. Blossom shook her head. "Naw, little Jay-Jay's sleeping, he's tuckered out after the little grump he had earlier..." Blossom watched as her sister's face grew saddened. Kim had already put him through a lot today, what with the encounter with the crazy Husky chick earlier, so felt partly responsible that Julian was in a bad mood. "Don't worry B, I'll cheer up Julian later when we go to the store" Kim purred, eyeing up Fox for a moment who blushed under Kim's curious gaze. "Oh!" Blossom twisted her body putting her feet on the floor, much to the displeasure of Fox. Paris saw this as Blossom looked through her notebooks for something and walked around the desk until she stood directly in front of Fox's chair. He watched her, uncertain of what she was playing at for a moment until Paris span on her heels, presenting her big dog booty for inspection. "Mind if I sit on your lap hun? You looked like a real unhappy foxy when B moved her legs..." Fox gulped at Paris's proposition and nodded. The retriever, who was looking back at him, smiled at Fox's nod and gently sat down on his lap. She frowned slightly for a second and wiggled her bum around. "Come on... spread those legs Foxy-pu" Paris's tail was sweeping the end of Fox's snout, making it quite hard for him to focus but he eventually spread his legs as requested, allowing Paris to scooch right up to Fox's crotch making him very happy indeed. Meanwhile, Blossom was still sifting through her notebook looking for something...