- Text Size +

“She’s mean” Julian pouted up to Blossom after he’d managed to wriggle his way out of her cleavage. Blossom giggled as she carefully stroked the top of her Neera’s head. She smiled to him. “She’s not mean sweetie, that’s just the way she is. Besides, didn’t you… enjoy yourself between my boobs, huh?” The Neera’s Kangaroo protector asked, she smiled cutely to the small creature which made him blush.

“Sh-Shut up!” He frowned; he crossed his arms and looked away.

“Aww, honey I like that you like my body – it’s nice”

“Shut up!”

“It’s okay snugglebutt, it can be our widdle secret, okay?” Blossom smiled as she continued to stroke her little pet. Julian cuddled into her and pecked her fur. “I’ll take that as a yes sweetie” Blossom giggled at the cute little sight that was Julian. It was so comforting to her that he trusted her like he did. It made her feel special – she was as much his as he was hers. It was such a shame that Kim had claimed Julian for the afternoon. The cuddly Kangaroo would’ve loved to be able to snuggle with him for a longer time. “I still don’t like her… she picks on me” Julian mumbled.

“Shh…” Blossom hushed him; she took one of his ears between thumb and forefinger and carefully caressed it. The Neera moaned happily, his tail twitched and his leg kicked out as a blatant sign of his happiness. Again, it was a shame that Blossom couldn’t keep this up for longer. “Honey… if you like my body now, you should wait ‘til you see me in a bikini for the first time. Me and my sister – and my mommy too… All of us looking sexy just for you…” Blossom whispered – she continued to caress him as she waited for Fox and Falco to return with the table and chairs.

“You’re… r-really pretty…” Julian whispered back.

“Daw, thanks honey. You’re really cute too – if you were as big as me… well…”The Kangaroo winked at her little Neera pet. Blossom giggled, a slight blush surfaced through her fur…

Falco and Fox traversed the tight classroom, trying their best not to knock anyone or thing as they did – it was rather impressive that they managed to accomplish their task seeing as they were carrying a table and atop of that were two chairs. The two were obviously quite strong – not that what they were carrying was heavy or anything. It didn’t stop the girls in the class from ogling them however. They all were, other than Blossom whom was preoccupied with the cutest little guy in the world.

The boys carefully placed down the table, Blossom gathered her things as Fox positioned the chairs and put his things under the table. Falco waited patiently on the other side of the desk for Blossom to move, he was using the time to look her over – he liked what he saw. So did Fox, but he was being a bit more discreet about it, looking from the corner of his eye. He pulled out Blossom’s seat for her as she stood. The Kangaroo smiled at the Fox and sat down elegantly. “Thanks Foxy” Blossom put her bag under the desk and slid across the work that she wasn’t doing. Falco vaulted the desk and landed in his chair. “Erm… hello?” Ian waved from the front of the class. “What’re you doing, bluebird?” the silver furred fox asked.

“Sitting” Falco replied bluntly.

“Yeah? Why didn’t you – I don’t know – walk around the desk?”

“Cus it would have taken longer, and I was trying to maximise my learning time, sir, but it seems you’re distracting me with idle banter” Falco cocked his brow at the fox. Ian resigned from the argument – he couldn’t be arsed to talk to the new kid anymore. Falco looked to Blossom and winked at her. This was when he noticed Julian. He jumped – obviously startled. “Uhh… what the fuck is that?”

“That’s my widdle Julian!” Blossom replied defensively.

“Uhm…” Falco observed Julian closely – Julian hardly noticed as he was staring at Fox – or rather – Fox’s tail. It looked so fluffy! Fox was staring back – he was equally as confused as Falco for he too had never seen such a creature. They were not native to Corneria after all. “Your tail’s fluffy…” Julian squeaked. Fox chuckled, he swayed his tail.

“Yup” he replied.

“Can I stroke it? P-Please? Mr Fox?” Julian asked. He held his arms out in a hugging kind of motion. Fox smiled down to the little Neera – he looked to its owner. Blossom nodded in confirmation. “Sure, if Fox doesn’t mind taking you from between my tits…”

“I guess not…” Fox chuckled again, he carefully picked up Julian. He was a bit rough at first but after seeing Julian’s unhappy expression he started to be a lot more careful. Blossom trusted the new boy enough with her man to turn her attention back to Falco as he tried and failed to woo Blossom, she tolerated his behaviour however as she found it quite amusing.

Fox brought Julian to his face. Fox – being a canine and all – decided that the best way to try and deduce what kind of creature Julian is was to sniff him. As he did this, he brought his tail around his body so it rested on his lap. “Hey buddy” Fox smiled to Julian.

“H- Hello…” Julian replied shyly.

“You wanted to stroke my tail, right?” Fox chuckled. “That’s kind of weird…”

“I-It’s fluffy looking… I just wanted to feel it… I’m sorry…” Julian shied up. He looked back to Blossom, silently pleading with her to take him back but unfortunately she was facing the opposite direction, entertaining Falco. “Hey, it’s okay buddy! I’m not mad at you or anything!” He laughed quietly, he recaptured Julian’s gaze. “You seem like a cool little guy… and you have a smokin’ hot owner. So I guess you can stroke my tail for a while – we’ll probably be good friends one day once you learn to trust me…” Fox nuzzled the little creature before he gently deposited Julian onto his lap. Julian edged forwards so the tip of Fox’s tail lay before him, it twitched from time to time. Julian carefully took the tail into his delicate little hands. He put it onto his lap before he began stroking it and – eventually – even hugging it. Fox watched the little creature fondly, curiosity plagued his mind and he couldn’t help but hope that one day he, Julian, Blossom and possibly Falco would be close friends in the future…