- Text Size +

“Aww what!?” exclaimed Ian, Blossom’s math teacher at the front of the class. All eyes turned to him. It had been about ten minutes since Kim had left the classroom yet the blush still remained on the mouse’s furry cheeks because of the kiss she had placed on his cheek earlier to show him just how sorry she was. The Lynx next to Blossom was the first to speak up. “Wassup Ian?” she asked. It was the question on everyone’s mind after all. Ian shrugged his shoulders and leant back in his chair slightly. The back of his head was pushed against his interactive whiteboard. “The damn brass is sending two new students here, to my class – our class!” He informed, this drew a long groan from all but a few girls in the class.

“Who are they?” An otter spoke up from the far side of the classroom.

“I don’t know!” Ian threw his hand dismissively.

“Are they boys?” Another girl spoke up.

“Yes actually” Ian replied.

“Really?”

“How the heck do I know?” Ian rolled his eyes. Some of the girls in the class started to giggle at his response. Just as the giggling subsided, there was a knock at the door. “Enter at your own risk” Ian beckoned. The door opened moments later and through it entered a Tigress. She smiled to Ian. “Did you get my e-mail per chance?” She inquired.

“Yes boss” he replied. Ian demonstrated a mock salute. “Just read it” he informed.

“I sent that a week and a half ago!” the tigress crossed her arms over her d-cups and white shirt.

“Yeah, like I said. I just read it” the silver fox smiled cockily causing the tigress to pull a playful growl and wink at him. “Well? Bring them in then! Let’s get this over with” Ian hurried her. Again, the tigress rolled her eyes. She stepped aside and out of the way of the door. “Okay, you can come in now” Without further a due, in walked a boy. This boy was of the Falcon race. He sported exotic blue feathers on his body and reddish-orange around his eyes. He wore a cool, black leather jacket and black shirt which bore the blue Cornerian Flight Academy logo on it. He wore black jeans and sneakers on his lower half. He stood to the left of the Tigress and was nearly as tall as her – meaning that he was probably an inch taller than everyone else in the class excluding Ian. After the Falcon entered a Fox. Whispering broke out amongst the students in the class. The fox exhibited light-brown fur and a cream coloured muzzle with a small tuft of fur atop his head the same cream, like the insides of his pointed ears and his eyebrows. He had dreamy deep green eyes that perfectly matched his vest and cargo pants. Over his vest he wore a white cardigan that matched his boots. Around his neck was a loose red cravat. Neither boys looked nervous to be new in such a large classroom filled with thirty strangers. “Class” the Tigress and head of year, Mrs Mills, began. “These are your new classmates Falco Lombardi” she gestured to her right at the Falcon. Some of the girls in the class hooted and made playful noises towards him. The Falcon chuckled and winked to them “Sup”

“And this is Fox McCloud” she gestured to her left to the Fox. He received the same treatment from different girls. Both boys were very attractive after all and good-looking guys (let alone guys) were a hard thing to come by nowadays in the galactic titan community. “Go easy on ‘em Ian” Mrs Mills requested before leaving the class and closing the door behind her. Ian clapped and rubbed his hands together before he stood from his chair. “Right! I’ve forgotten your names already but if bluebird and brownie can grab the table in the corner and put it next to Blossom’s desk, she can move up one seat and sit between the two of you, alright?” Ian asked. “Second thought, I don’t care what you two think. Just do it”

“I’m Blossom” Julian’s protector spoke up and waved to the two boys as they went about getting the table. The lynx sitting beside Blossom leant over so her lips were pretty much inside the Kangaroo’s big ear. “You’re so damn lucky…” the lynx whispered as she put her finger atop Julian’s head and mercilessly shoved the poor little Neera deep between his protector’s sweaty tits.  Blossom giggled and pecked the Lynx’s cheek. “I know” she replied and pet her atop the head, forgetting that Julian was wriggling and wreathing because of his new, hot, sweaty environment. The heat he found unpleasant but… well, the scent of Blossom’s sweat in such a confined space only seemed to turn Julian on and Blossom could easily feel that…