- Text Size +

Kimberly happily hummed a sweet tune as she made her way from the school gymnasium to the maths class, she was happy that she managed to save Julian from that psycho Husky woman. Both her and Julian found the dog girl so creepy because of her obsession of Julian. Kim acted like it was nothing however, not for herself, but for Julian. She didn’t want her little man scared or upset after all.

“Here we are!” Kim announced her and Julian’s arrival outside of a classroom. She hopped up and down, bashing Julian with her soft supple breasts. “I’m gonna miss you – my widdle man!” Kim mushed Julian with her breasts, knocking the air right out of the ‘poor’ little guy. “Are you gonna miss me sweetie pie? Are you going to miss your big snuggly kitten? Hm?”

“Yes…” Julian moaned, rubbing his face against Kim and kissing her boobs.

“Lots and lots?” Kim teased, Julian nodded and cuddled Kim’s right boob. His hands wandered slightly and one of them made its way to Kim’s nipple. The feline gasped, Julian’s hand was really cold. “Wow, naughty little man! I’m going to have to remember to punish you later…” Kim gently rubbed the back of Julian’s head; her finger eventually made its way up to Julian’s ears and caressed them with its partner, Kim’s thumb. The Neera quickly removed his hand from Kim’s nipple, his cheeks flushed with embarrassment and the lack of fur meant that Kim could plainly see it.

“I- I didn’t mean to do that!” Julian informed breathlessly. His Neko owner giggled and gently petted his head.

“Don’t worry about it sweetie, even if it wasn’t an accident I wouldn’t have minded…” the Neko winked which caused the little man to blush harder. The Neko cooed and moved her hand to the classroom door’s handle before she pulled it down. She quickly entered the classroom and someone whispered “Everyone look busy!” Kim looked around the maths classroom to see everyone with their heads down; they were clearly well practiced at pretending to be hard at work.

“Oh, don’t worry, it’s just Kim” someone behind Kim announced and everyone in the classroom simultaneously breathed a sigh of relief. Kim turned towards the teacher of the classroom. The teacher, a handsome silver furred fox with golden coloured eyes, garbed in a white shirt with a black tie and black trousers, smiled towards Kim. The feline rolled her eyes “Yeah, don’t worry, it’s just Kim” the feline replied.

“What do you want?” The Fox asked bluntly. One might mistake his bluntness for rudeness had they not been taught by Ian, the teacher, before.

“I’m just here to drop off my widdle man to my lil’ sis” the feline replied. The Fox cocked his brow as he saw the small creature tucked away amidst his feline student’s cleavage. “Is he comfortable?” Ian asked causing the rest of the class to burst out laughing. The majority of the class was female with only two students, so the laughter could be more accurately described as a giggle.

“You’re just jealous Ian, jealous that you’ll never be able to have such a nice soft place to rest, not only your head, but the rest of your body” Kim replied teasingly. The Fox picked up a mug from his terribly unorganised mess of a desk. He pressed it to his lips and took a sip “you’re right” he shamelessly admitted, a shrug accompanied his words. “In fact, raise your hand if you wouldn’t want to be in that little Neera’s situation right now” the teacher instructed his class. Kim turned to face the class and crossed her arms beneath her chest. She squeezed her breasts together and induced an ecstatic moan from Julian. The entire class cooed and not a single hand went up, well none other than one. A shy jackal girl slowly raised her hand into the air.

“I- I’m… claustro- claustrophobic… s- so… no…” she informed, a few of the people sitting next to her cooed.

“Well that’s what we call a variable” Ian chuckled. “Anyway, go ahead Kim” Ian waved Kim off dismissively. The Silver Fox sipped his tea again and began to talk to one of the two male students, a mouse boy. Kim looked behind the boy to the second row of desks. That’s where Blossom was sitting, just behind the boy; she was the last person on that row. Next to Blossom sat a Lynx who looked like trouble to both Julian and Kim. The Lynx, like all other females in the class other than Kim, wore the school uniform which included a black blazer, which had some tears in the stress points of the fabric, a white button up shirt, which was spattered with faded red from either ketchup or blood and a black miniskirt which seemed in perfect condition. Kim squeezed in behind the mouse boy, her shapely posterior ‘accidently’ pressed against the back of his head. Kim’s tail also draped over the mouse boy’s torso.

“Hey Kim!” Blossom greeted her feline sister with a happy smile. Kim returned the smile with one of her own before she leant down onto the table. “Remember, I’ll be back for JJ at the end of the lesson to take him to the toy store” Kim informed, the Lynx next to Blossom scoffed and rolled her eyes at both the nickname and the idea of taking a Neera to a toy store. Blossom smiled however and nodded before she reached in between her sister’s cleavage and removed Julian. She then placed the boy in the top of her pouch and smiled down to him passed her breasts. “You take good care of our little man”

“I will” Blossom replied, she gently petted Julian’s head with her finger. Kim smiled and ruffled her little sister’s hair before she shimmied out from between the desk and the mouse boy. Kim apologised about how she managed to rub her butt up against him yet again. Blossom on the other hand tended to Julian, she asked him of his day so far but Julian was hesitant to answer, he didn’t want to speak of the Husky woman ever again…