- Text Size +

Kim inhaled deeply and exhaled just the same, she was that close to taking Julian back by force. Yet she didn’t act. “Julian, please tell this woman that you want to come back to me… Maybe she’ll listen to you?” Kim requested. The Dog tutted “Of course I’d give him back if he said that. But he won’t, ‘cus this little man between my boobs knows that if I do give him back to you, you’ll gobble him up whole – isn’t that right snookums?” The husky gently pressed her breasts together. “And you don’t wanna be dinner for a hungry kitty cat, do you honey?” she asked.

Julian quickly shook his head, much to the displeasure of Kim who frowned sadly. “Julian, what I said yesterday was just a joke… I never wanted to eat you – you should know that! My family and I love you! I just want you back in my arms, just for a little while until I finish my exam, then we can go shopping to get you some nice new clothes – and toys! Doesn’t that sound awesome?” Kim asked enthusiastically.

Julian looked up to the Husky who was now watching him with concern. She could see that she was about to lose him and needless to say, she didn’t want that. “I- I’d like that very much…” Julian replied timidly, he reached his arms out towards Kim.

“B- But honey, I can go buy you toys too! Just tell me what you want and you can have it! Price isn’t an obstacle honey…” The Husky informed.

“Please… I just want Kim back…” Julian sniffled; he looked up to the husky with his big sad eyes. The Husky pouted at him, she didn’t want to give Julian to the feline – that much was obvious. But her behaviour was for Julian’s best interest – if she were correct in her assumptions that is. “B- But I – she’s… I don’t…” the husky faltered. Julian’s eyes were boring into her however and she couldn’t help but give in. “Oh alright! But I’ll be just over here if the mean ol’ kitty does something, okay sweetheart?” Julian nodded to her in reply which made the husky smile. “Okay then, here we go!” The Husky giggled as she picked Julian from her breasts and placed him down onto the table. Julian smiled back to the Husky Appreciatively before he ran in the direction of his friend. As soon as Julian was within arms distance, Kim didn’t hesitate to scoop him right up from the table in a loving embrace. “Aww, I’ve missed my little man’s cuddly little body” Kim gifted Julian a kiss. “Now, let me have a look at your little tail – does it still hurt?” Kim asked, she turned Julian’s body slightly so she could better see his tail. The Neko took note of a slight purple area on Julian’s tail.

“It hurts a little… I think it’s bruised…”

“Yeah, it is” Kim replied, giving a momentary evil glance at the husky opposite her before she turned her attention back to Julian. “But other than the bruise, I think you’re fine” Kim happily informed, sh leant down and placed a gentle kiss on Julian’s tail. “There we go, better?”

“Better…” Julian replied – a small smile on his face as he gestured for another cuddle from his feline protector. Kim obliged Julian and brought the little man to her cheek. Kim purred as she rubbed her cheek against Julian’s little body and cooed as she felt Julian try to return the cuddle – she cooed even louder when she felt Julian’s tail coil around her pinkie finger.

The Husky cleared her throat, announcing to the pair that she was still present. “You do realise that you’re still being timed, right?” The Husky inquired, gesturing to the maths paper in front of Kim. “Really? Oh no!” The feline replied. Kim quickly closed the paper and labelled it with her name before she picked it up in her superior hand and gestured for the Husky to take it with a smile. The Husky looked alarmed. “Wha? But there’s no way you’re done yet!” She frowned.

“Pfft!” Kim giggled. “I’m a… special case” The feline giggled. Kim placed it in front of the Husky before she left her pod with her schoolbag.

“Where are we going?” came Julian’s innocent little voice from his furry nest.

“I’m going to take you to Blossom’s class so she can have some snugglin’ time with you before we go into town” Kim informed. “And while you two are enjoying each other’s company, I’ll be waiting for my friend to finish the maths exam so I can tell her what she did wrong” She followed up.

“That’s cocky” Julian frowned.

“Hey! She asks me to!” Kim replied defensively. “And besides, you should just be focused on having a nice snuggly time” Kim giggled as she purred into Julian’s body.

“But, I don’t want people to be sad and not tell me…”

“I’m not sad sweetie! I’m happy! I’m a happy kitty cat!” Kim brought Julian away from her cheek and in front of her face. She leant forward and gave Julian a kiss. “Now, you stop your worrying – okay?”

“Okay…” Julian replied. Kim purred and nuzzled her little friend lovingly. She kissed, licked and even nibbled on him a few times to try and show him that she really was okay. “Now, let’s get you to my lil’ sis’”