- Text Size +

The Mysterious Inu continued walking through the sports hall which was filled to the brim with rows and rows of strange titan-sized pod-like devices.  Her tail was happily cutting through the air behind her as she caressed Julian’s body by rolling her fingers over it. “Hmm… Kimberly Rooth… where are you hiding?” the Inu thought aloud. She continued her search for Julian’s Neko friend’s pod.

Eventually, Julian felt the Inu come to an abrupt stop. “There you are, you tricky little kitty!” She observed, happily to have finally found the young Neko’s pod. “Knock knock! I have a cute little delivery for a Ms Rooth, are you in there?” The Inu sang.

“Yes, come right in” Kim replied. Julian could hear the sound of some kind of automatic door opening and closing. He then heard and felt the Inu shuffling around. “Okay! So… one can of some kind of Pop. A bag of yummy little sweeties…” she placed the snacks down before she opened her hand. Julian was confronted by the muzzle of the Inu. She was a pure white furred husky with short black hair. Julian tried to stand but he was scooped up onto the panting husky’s muzzle. She went cross-eyed just trying to look at him. “And this little trouble maker!”

“Oh no” Kim replied “I’ll pay for… whatever it is he did” Kim offered, frowning slightly.

The Inu giggled and picked the little Neera from her muzzle. “Well I hope you have a lot of money, ‘cus this little guy stole my heart…” The Inu smiled; she puckered her lips and gave Julian an over-friendly kiss. “That’s why I’m sorry to say I can’t give him to you. He’s far too cute to be gobbled up” she nuzzled Julian making him blush – though he was deeply concerned that the Inu had contemplated taking him. “Um… excuse me? He is mine, you can’t just take him!” Kim replied angrily.

The Inu giggled “Oh don’t worry Kimmy-cat. I’m not just going to take him. I’m going to pay you for him!” she happily informed. “So, how much do you want for the little guy, hm?” The husky asked. “Two-hundred dollars? Three-hundred?” The husky reached down and pulled a wad of cash out of her pocket. “I can go higher. How does three-fifty sound?”

“How about you go to hell and give me him?” Kimberly hissed.

The Husky tutted “Do you kiss your mother with that mouth?” she asked. “Now how about you stop acting silly and pitch me a price?”

“No!” Kim replied. “Give me Julian!” Kim held her hand out for her little Neera friend but the Husky cuddled him against her cheek defensively, Julian was completely concealed.

“That’s not gonna happen kitty” the husky woman rubbed her cheek against Julian.

Kim thought for a second about how she was going to get Julian back. After a few minutes, an idea came to mind “Okay… how about we let him decide? If he goes to you, you’re allowed to keep him – free of charge. If not, then he stays with me” Kim proposed.

“Done!” The Husky quickly replied. She brought Julian in front of her face and nuzzled him in a loving way. “Make sure you pick me sweetie pie! If you do you’re gonna get a nice kissy-cuddle from this big snuggly puppy” the Husky murred as she nuzzled Julian again. She then set Julian down on the table between her and Kim – on top of some kind of paper. Julian quickly turned towards Kim and started walking over towards his friend. He got halfway to the smiling kitty before he felt a sharp pain in his tail and he flew up into the air. Julian was being dangled by the Husky who brought him to her glorious D-cup cleavage.

“Hey!” Kim exclaimed “You cheated! Give him here!” Kim yelled.

“The little guy was obviously confused” the husky replied. She unbuttoned her waistcoat which seemed to barely be containing her cleavage – along with her white tank top. The canine then carefully tucked Julian away amidst her cleavage. Not a moment too soon either, for as soon as she released Julian’s tail the poor little guy took it into his hands and caressed the area which the husky had gripped. He sobbed from the pain and the thought of the distance between him and Kim.

“Oh no…” the husky whined, tilting her head at the sad sight between her breasts. “Was I too rough? Oh, I’m sorry honey… don’t be sad…” the canine requested. She reached down to stroke Julian’s cute mouse-ears but they flinched away from the approaching index finger, Julian’s cries only grew louder. “Look at what you’ve done! Now he’s upset!” Kim frowned.

“No, he’s fine… come on now Julian, it’s okay… I’m here. I’m you’re big sexy pooch, and I don’t want you to be sad…” She gently pressed her breasts together. This made the Neera moan slightly. “There we go. That’s nice, right? You like it between my big doggy titties, don’t you?” The Husky teased. “Well now that you’re my snuggly little Neera pet, you can spend as much time as you want down there” she giggled. “And anywhere else on my body for that matter…” The dog puckered her lips and placed a kiss right on top of Julian’s head, she paid special attention to his ears which made the little man moan in pleasure, though he tried not to.

The sight infuriated Kim. The husky bitch had absolutely no right to come into Kim’s pod, during her exam and start kissing her little Julian – no right whatsoever! “Look…” Kim started firmly “If you don’t hand over my cuddly little Neera right now, I am personally going to take him from you and claw out your eyes” Kim hissed, exposing her pearly fangs to great effect. It was clear that she was not kidding around. Julian was her little friend, her family, her thing. And if that bitch of a Husky thought she could just waltz up here and just… just take him from her… Well then, she had another thing coming…