- Text Size +

Yasmin expanded. From 300 feet she blew up to 350... 400.. 500. She still sat half on the street, half on the building. It slowly cracked as her mass increased, and finally gave way. With a crash, the growing giantess smashed through the building, flattening it completely as her ever-expanding butt hit the ground.

Then her body pressed against the buildings on either side of her. First it seems her flesh would be yielding, but as she reached 600 feet grinding noises heralded what was going to win. Small chunks of stone and plaster rained from appearing cracks, then the buildings began to break and finally collapsed. 

As Yasmin got bigger and bigger, the buildings on the other side of the street, each no higher than 5 stories, collapsed with thundering rumbles as her lengthening legs and feet pushed against their walls and finally bulldozed over them. With clouds of dust emerging, they were destroyed, falling as if in slow motion, while the already 700 feet tall giantess grew and grew. 

Trees were pushed aside and cracked like matchsticks as her body hit them, street lanterns bent like paperclips, cars were shoved aside as if they were small toys. The blonde grew and grew, angry, not holding back and determined to become big enough for her revenge. Letting her slide and fall down! Over fish! Fish! Always fish! It seemed to be Yasmin's nemesis.

As she reached 1000 feet, Yasmin stood up, rising impossibly high in the air, the clouds of smoke from the collapsed buildings swirling around her thighs. Still in a rage, she accelerated her growth.

The blonde shot up, reaching 2000 feet within a minute. Her feet did now easily what her entire body did two minutes ago, demolishing buildings. Not by stepping on them, but by merely growing and pushing against them. 

A large, thin, pine-like tree got caught in the space between her toes. Like a needle it stood there, erect between the big and second toe of the meanwhile 2,200 feet tall giantess. As Yasmin grew further, the tree was bent forward, slowly, until it cracked in two. Though large, its length disappeared between Yasmin's big and second toe as it hit the ground. Within half a minute, the tree was waltzed.

Yasmin shot up, 3000 feet, 4000. When she reached 5000 feet, she stopped. It would be enough.

Tokyo lay before her like a miniature model. The buildings hardly reached her ankles now, trees looked like sprigs of grass, cars were the size of rice grains. Yasmin bent over somewhat, to see if she could recognize people. She grinned as she realized she was so huge now, that she could not distinguish individual full-grown people from her height. Mobs seemed like large stains of swirling black, like a nest of startled termites. Now this was big!

For testing, she placed her foot on a row of buildings. Yasmin, from high above, could barely see the unlit neon light on their walls. She trod down, slowly, and for a brief moment she felt the cold stone under her sole. Without effort, her foot broke through the masonry, demolishing six large pubs, a store and a shopping centre all at once. After just a second, Yasmin felt her foot hit the ground. It was as if she had stepped on a very shallow box of rotten wood. 

"Gee, I'm so vast that I need just a second to break through the largest buildings here. Wow!" she thought.

Then she walked, aimlessly, through the capital of Japan. Yasmin crushed and squished, demolished and destroyed. Under her enormous weight, everything got compressed without a chance to survive. Yasmin killed Japanese by the hundreds, demolished countless millions worth of property, and left a wake of utter destruction behind. Her feet sank deep in the ground, destroying the subway system too, but the blonde was so big that she didn't even notice the difference between the street on the surface and the 20 feet depth of the subway.

Each step flattened at least ten buildings, raised the death toll, and turned Tokyo into a barren wasteland. A creature like Godzilla would have been nothing like a large lizard to her, being squished under Yasmin's sole, its entrails gushing out and its bone being pulverized as the giantess stepped and lowered her weight on it. Yasmin would even hardly notice the heat of Godzilla's ray at her current size.

In the distance, Yasmin saw a distinct building. It was the Tokyo Skytree, the 2080 feet tall broadcasting tower. Yasmin walked towards it, cutting a nice path through the Japanese capital, leaving huge footprints with crushed debris behind. As she stood in front of the Skytree, which hardly reached her crotch, she felt a tingle down there. A pleasant tingle.