- Text Size +

She expanded in every direction. Her mass increased, and to an outsider, it'd seem she was a human-shaped balloon which slowly inflated. Her feet pressed against the door, her thighs and ass against the wall and bed, her back and head brushed against the ceiling as Yasmin became bigger and bigger. Too late she realised she now had no room anymore to wind up for a punch or kick. Yasmin's body filled the entire chamber, as if she was trapped in a box.

Just as she wanted to swear, the floor creaked. Yasmin's mass was getting too much for the wooden boards to carry. This gave her an idea. If she would grow even more, she might crash though the floor and walls and gain enough room to punch. Or simply break through the walls. Why not make a dramatic entrance to the world, she, the one and only giantess?

Yasmin focussed on more growing, hoping the walls and floor would give way instead of pressing her to death, and indeed, she soon became too massive for the floor to carry her weight. With a loud crash, she broke though.

Yasmin's lower body fell into the room beneath hers, with stood -luckily- vacant. Now her body filled two rooms, but Yasmin now had the space again she needed to wind up for a punch to the beam between the windows. With all her might, she hit it, and the wood smashed like it was cheap and rotten. 

As she climbed out, she noticed that her strength had increased in such a way that she could tear easily through the wooden walls now. Kicking, punching, pushing and smashing, Yasmin broke out of the hotel and stumbled outside.

As the blonde stood upright, she turned and peeked into the fourth floor, the one above her room. She saw a couple of startled Japanese gazing back at her. Yasmin grinned, waved at them first and then brought her head close to the window, making a funny face. Eyes crossed, tongue out. The couple looked motionless at her face, which filled the entire view, for three seconds, then ran away. Yasmin laughed as they hurried off in fear. This was great! Already she realised her might! 

"Why being gentle?" she suddenly thought. "Why trying to be nice to a society that rejected me? What did they ever do for me? I've been nice enough, all day smiling and wishing people a nice day while most of them don't even say goodbye after I gut their stupid fish for them! An staying friendly to those assholes, who let their ill temper out on me! No, no nice giantess! A mean one!" Yasmin decided. The thoughts to become evil seemed to have entered her mind instinctively. "Yes, that is what I'll be. Meaner than a thousand Godzilla's. Perhaps even bigger than a thousand Godzilla's on top of each other!"

Yasmin looked at her body. It was covered in concrete dust and wooden splinters, but beauty in all its huge and naked glory.

"How big am I?" she pondered. The 4th floor was eye-level to her. If the average height of a room was about 7,5 feet, and there were boards between them around one foot thick, that'd mean....

"35 feet!" Yasmin thought gleefully. Yes, she was a real giantess now!

She brushed herself off, and went around the hotel, into the main street.

Immediately she was the center of attention. The people, as soon as they saw this 35 blonde beauty, naked and huge, appear from behind the hotel, stopped what they were doing and gazed up at her. But much to Yasmin's astonishment, the people didn't scream and run away in fear. They just stood there, pointed at her, and most took pictures with their cell phones.

"So," she thought, looking down at the little people and countless phones, each flashing thing so small Yasmin could hardly see them from her height. "You do not fear me? Then it's time you learn fear...".

And she focussed on growing again.