- Text Size +

The End

Frankie carried Zac in the embrace of her mighty fist; he was utterly dwarfed by its powerful grip. He was just a head just barely poking out from her grip, seemingly no bigger than a bead, the slope of her fingers obscuring his view, so he could only see upwards. Zac expected her to be rough given her powerful physique, but Frankie was exceptionally gentle even more so than even Christine could be when she held him this way.
She entered a dimly lit room, all the curtains shut, there on the bed lay Christine, with the Countess in a corner beside a lamp which illuminated the book she was reading—something old and classic. It took her a second to shut the book after Frankie entered the room. She had a small sign of displeasured that revealed her engagement with the book.
“Yes?” she asked sternly.
“Lady Sylvina, Frankie has brought little man for you.” Said Frankie.
“Oh have you now?” Lady Sylvina replied with modest interest. “Let me see the little fellow.”
Frankie pushed her fist forward a few feet, and then released her grip, Zac was sent tumbling through the air screaming all the way down about half an inch before landing in Sylvina’s soft pale hand.
There Zac found himself, the place he had set out not to be, in the palm of a bloodsucking vampire, now granted she was gorgeous Zac had been secretly fantasizing being held by her, but watching her suck Christina dry he knew she was not someone who should be allowed to have him, and yet here he was.
She brought her finger down on top of his head. “OOOOffff!” he exclaimed in surprise. She did it again and again, rubbing his hair around as she did. “There there, now aren’t you a cute little one.” Said The Countess.
“Twins try eating him but Frankie stop it.” Said Frankie.
“Very good my dear you are just the cutest as well, I really should get rid of those pesky ghost after we fill the engine.” Said the Countess as if the Ghost twins were nothing compared to her.
Zac finally regained his senses, and he felt deep aggravation at being coddled by the monster that killed Christine. “You Monster! You killed the woman I loved! I’ll destroy you for that!” Zac screamed from the palm of her hand.
The Countess focused her full attention on the tiny human in the palm of her hand; she brought him up to her face. “Wow, aren’t you just so full of spunk little guy! It’s adorable!” Said the countess, as she said this she tipped her hand over letting Zac fall onto her white breast. He bounced off it as if it were a trampoline; it was quite large and bulbous.
“Ahhh! Why have you put me here?” Zac said trying to hide an erection.
The Countess however put her finger to his crotch nudging his hand aside and giggled. “As I thought, you say you hate me? That you want to destroy me? That you’ll never forgive me? Yet here you are with the slightest sexual provocation the little creature has an erection for me. Isn’t that just adorable Frankie?” The Countess chided.
“Yes, Frankie would like to keep little man as pet!” Frankie replied.
“Human’s are such fascinating creatures, you can feel love, hate and fear all at the same time.” The countess said with a flick of her rest she pinched Zac’s member between two white fingers and began tugging on it.
Zac tried his best to contain himself but the massive woman and her mountainous cleavage were just too much for him, he grunted in pleasure. She kept going with a toothy smile until Zac was at the point of no return, and then she stopped. Zac quickly took the opportunity to calm down, he already hated this forsaken vampire lady could bring him so far.
“I’d rather die than be your pet!” Zac said with a scoff.
“Oh how adorable, he’s taking a stand Frankie. Human’s fear death the most, so this one is trying to be brave.” Said the Countess.
“But Sylvina never take his fear if little man be brave.” Said Frankie.
“Your absolutely right Frankie, he’ll never submit to his horror instinct when he’s being so self righteous, too bad, I guess I’ll just have to make his puny little body useful to me another way.” Said the Countess.
The countess took him in her fist and lifted him to her mouth; she opened wide and began lowering her fang towards him. Zac screamed and closed his eyes, unable to do anything, at least now he could be with Christine in the after life. Then he felt a small prick on his arm. Zac opened his eyes to find The Countess had lightly inserted the tip of the massive fang into his arm like a needle, the she put her tongue on his side and furiously licked up the blood that squirted out. He closed his eyes and tried not to think about it too much.
“There I have sucked you blood, I now have your life essence, thank you little man you have been super useful to me, whether you like it or not.” Said the Countess.
“W-wait? That’s it? I thought you were going to eat me, or gnash me up into bits, I saw you kill Christine for her blood.” Said Zac.
“Kill? Oh no I don’t need to kill, I can take your essence and leave you human’s intact, your girlfriend is just sleeping.” Said The Countess as if Zac were an idiot for thinking it.
“She-She’s ALIVE?” Zac yelled in glee “quickly put me on the bed I have to wake her up!’
“If that’s what the little man wants.” Said The Countess. The giant vampire woman gently placed her tiny thrall on the bed Christine lay on.
Zac landed at the foot of her bed and ran towards her face in glee. “Christine! Christine! It’s me! It’s Zac!” He ran up to her face and as he reached it Christine suddenly shot up, she put her face right in front of him and hissed, her face with wrinkled and decrepit as if she were a Zombie, her mouth full of fangs, her eyes bloodshot and full of hatred. Zac ran right into fangs and bounced off, landing on his back. He gazed up beholding the full horrible visage of his monstrous girlfriend. A face that brought him joy and love, now cruelly twisted into that off a monstrosity brought true horror to Zac’s tiny mind. He screamed his loudest and most shrill convince that this was how he would go, eaten by his own girlfriend.
After about a second of this suddenly Christine burst into laughter. Other voices joined in with her, not just The Countess and Frankie but, also Cerberina, Heket, and the Chainsaw nurse. Heket appeared from behind the bookshelf. Cerberina climbed out from under the bed, resting her arms and upper torso on it. The Chainsaw nurse arrived from behind the door. Zac looked around lowering his arms he used to try and shield himself. He was confused and felt very embarrassed.
“What’s going on here?” Zac said “I thought Christine was eating me, actually I thought all of you wanted to eat me. Why are you laughing at me?” “I’m so sorry baby, but the girls explain it to me after I woke up. They don’t want to eat you or hurt us.” Said Christine now removing a mask that had been molded to her face, revealing her pretty young face again. “You idiot little toy.” Said Heket “We never wanted to hurt you, we just wanted your fear.” “My fear? But I’ve been terrified this whole time.” Said Zac.
“You have been terrified, true, but only absolute horror is viable fuel.” Said the Countess. “Up until now you’ve been scared but brave, it wasn’t until you saw Christine in such a way, that you experience true fear.”
“Fuel? What do you mean fuel?” said Zac.
“The girls need our fear because it’s the only way they can get back home sweetie. If it wasn’t really important I would have never done that to you, although you have to admit baby, you had that coming for making us come here and then leaving me all alone.” Said Christine.
“Me leave you? You are the one who left me!” protested Zac.
Christine furrowed her eyebrow; she snatched him up in her fist with a tight squeeze.
“Ok, ok, I’m sorry for leaving you baby, I promise I’ll never do it again.” Said Zac.
“Did you really mean those things you said? About destroying that big vampire woman for me?” asked Christine.
“Every word of it!” said Zac “I’d do anything for my big love giantess!” he kissed her hand.
“Well I’d do anything for my little love bug.” Said Christine kissing him back.
“Woof! Bye Christine, Cerberina have to leave now to go back to her own world.”
Christine grabbed the wolf girl by the neck pulling her into a hug, Zac unfortunately caught between the two friends, their friendship squeezing him.
“Bye girl, I’ll remember you when I pet my dog.” Said Christine. Suddenly a hand Reached in and pulled Zac into a fist wrenching him from between the two girls. The fist opened and Zac found himself looking up at Frankie once again.
“Bye little man, Frankie will miss chasing you.” Said Frankie.
“Ummm… bye Frankie, and thanks for saving me from those crazy ghost twins.” Said Zac.
“Me wishes she could take little man with her and keep him as toy, but people not like that, so Me leave little man here.” Said Frankie and with that she pursed her lips and give Zac’s head a great big kiss. Christine watched crossing her arms with a frown, this obviously displeased her but Frankie was so big she decided to let it slide.
“Umm bye I guess little man.” Said the nurse. “We didn’t have many interactions, but it was fun hunting you.”
“Well actually” said Zac “I was riding in your cleavage that whole time after you left the library.”
“YOU WHAT!” exclaimed the Nurse wrapping her arms around her vast breasts. “You little pervert! I should stomp you for that.”
“Frankie will protect little man from mean nurse.” Said Frankie lifting up Zac high above the Nurses reach. She jumped up trying to reach Zac but was unable. “Put him down right now Frankie! I mean it! I’ll tear him apart!” she said furiously, but was too short to do anything about it.
Christine took Zac outside with her. They had finished saying their goodbyes and now it was time to go. The Clock in the secret of the house started whirring and chiming and suddenly opened a portal into the Halloween dimension, Zac and Christine watched, as the house seemed to be denting itself as if it were an aluminum can. The House began folding in on itself, imploding into a point about 30 feet off the ground. Folded several hundred times the house whirled around like water going down a drain until it completely disappeared into the point. Then everything went silent, it was like the house never even existed in the first place.

Chapter End Notes:

Well guys, this is the end. I hope you enjoyed this really interesting scenario. I hope you understood the fear of being tiny and alone in a giant haunted house, and you liked the Monster girls I wrote. Till next time Guygan Out!