- Text Size +

            The Nurse’s bra wasn’t exactly a still place, with each step her boobies were bounced around. It was as if they had a mind of their own the way the threatened to gobble up Zac beneath their enormous weight. Zac had to remind himself several times that he was in fact in a relationship. He thought. He had no clue if Christine was still alive. Was this cheating if your girlfriend was dead? Was it cheating if you didn’t know if she was dead? This seemed like a very moral gray area and Zac could come out looking like a callous nymphomaniac if he wasn’t careful.

            Outside of The Nurses cleavage the Nurse had just arrived in the second floor’s corner bedroom. It was filled with children’s toy that had broken and become decrepit over the ages. A frilly canopy covered the both of the twin beds and another elegant bureau sat in the cornered crowned by a shattered mirror.

            Zac carefully made his way up top, careful not to alert the owner of the massive mountains. He watched from her cleavage as she easily navigated the room at a pace he could never have matched. It was fun to ride like this, until Zac slipped. His arm lost it’s hold on the squishy surface, and he fell down the cleavage and unto the bottom of her bra. Unfortunately, he bra did have much of a bottom; he fell all the way down her skirt and onto the cold floor. Zac imagined this must be what it felt like when those angels got kicked out of heaven. The Nurse continued on out of the room and Zac chased after her, trying to catch a ride on her high heels but it was no use. It was like trying to chase after a speeding bus.

            Zac stopped to take a break, he was all alone again in the middle of this room. The worst part is he had no idea what to do, their was nothing he could do to wake Christine, and there were still four monster girls chasing him down. He was a tiny man in a haunted house and he had no idea where the exit was. Up until now he had just been trying not to be caught or ogling a giant unaware psycho’s boobies.

            “Damnit! Why can’t I do anything right? I should never have forced Christine to come in here in the first place!” He said allowed kicking a nearby thimble in frustration. “I may as well give up and let that Countess woman eat me or whatever.” “That’s what we were thinking to.” Said a voice from above him.

            Zac froze in fear; he couldn’t believe what he just then realized. He slowly turned his head upward to find, a giant little girl with yellow eyes staring back at him. His mouth dropped in disbelief, how had she managed to get right behind him without him noticing?

            “Yum Yum! It’s din-din mister tiny get in my mouth.” She said, then got on her hands and knees and actually tried to eat him whole with her mouth. “Yikes!” Said Zac jumping away from the gaping maw with instinctual reflex. She chased after him with it, biting her teeth together for effect. “Yum! I bet you are tasty!” she repeated crawling after him.

            Zac knew this little girl was playing with him, it would have been impossible for him to escape from her like this. He may as well be a doll in her collection at this point.

            BOOM! A giant foot landed in front of him cutting him off, and the mouth closed in. “Where do you think you are going mister tiny?” said her twin smiling evilly.

            “Hold on girls, now I am an adult and you are children you cannot do this to me.” Said Zac panicked, pressed against the other twins foot. “We can do whatever we like, because we aren’t alive anymore. Hehehehehehehehehe.” She giggled. Zac’s heart sank, dead ghost girls was one of the creepiest things he could fathom, and being eaten alive was one of the scariest. He couldn’t have processed both things at a time. That’s when the little girls lips enveloped him. He was now in her mouth, dodging her gnashing jaws.  Her tongue wrapped around him and tried to pull him in, but Zac got a grip.

Zac fought the tongue with everything he had. Luckily she was just a little girl, her tongue wasn’t as powerful as a full grown woman’s so his tiny muscles were effective at unraveling it. The little girl tried to bite down and kill him, but in all of the confusion he managed to push her tongue between her jaws and she bit down on it.

“YOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOWWWWWWWWW!” screamed the ghost girl.

With her mouth agape Zac took a leap of faith and jumped out, and into the open air. As he fell he noticed the girls twin moving towards her sister for aid,  her Arm was about to intersect his path. So without thinking he instinctively spread his arms to create enough air resistance to slow his fall. This move put him on a collision course with her eggshell white arm. He hit it with a thud bounced upwards and rolled through the air to land on his feet. He looked up and locked eyes with the little girl. And then ran up her arm like demon out of hell. It happened so fast she didn’t have time to properly intercept him, he went right up her arm and onto her shoulder. She moved her head as if to swallow him up but he dove out of the reach of her mouth. He flew through the air and grabbed onto her ponytail hair, sliding down it like a rope. Then leaping to the floor he hit the ground running looking back at the girls as he ran. The two were in disarray trying to find him and catch him.

“Good!” He thought. “I can make my getaway like thi-“ Zac ran right into a large green foot. He fell to his butt, looking up and up and up and up at the towering green giantess he knew as Frankenstein girl. She bent over and grabbed him in her impossible strong fist. He didn’t dare struggle, he could tell she was strong it would take nothing for her to squash him right now. Sure he had been held by other women before, but he had never been dwarfed by their strength to this degree before, the man felt utterly puny in her prescense.

“Do not worry, little man. Frankie have you now. You safe.” She said, and Zac just nodded speechless in reply unable to fathom what he was hearing.

“No! That is our prey you can’t have him give him back you cretin!” Yelled one of the ghost girls.

 She floated upwards about 7 feet and began kicking and punching Frankie; the other mirrored her sister and hit Frankie from the other side. Frankenstein girl looked entirely unpleased about this. With one fist not containing Zac she punched the ghost girl with so much force she was sent into the shattered mirror. The other stopped punching when she saw this.

“No! One of you ordinary monsters shouldn’t be able to do that!” yelled the ghost girl.

Frankie smiled, “Me been working out.”

The Monstress who resembled everything about a dumb valley girl but with a green hued skin and bolts coming out of her neck clenched her fist and moved to punch the ghost. She flinched and flew away.

“See told little man that he safe now.” Frankie said smiling.

Zac was taken a back by the girls kindness towards him, it didn’t make any sense, she was part of the monster group. The same that wanted him dead.

“I don’t understand,” said Zac “Why are you being so nice to me?”

Frankie frowned at this question. “What? Frankie not mean girl! Frankie nice! She be good to teeny little men!” She smiled with a big dumb grin.

“Well thank you can you put me down now?” asked Zac .

“No I take you to countess now.” Said Frankie.

 

Chapter End Notes:

This chapter was interesting to write, never in my life have I imagined being eaten by a creepy little ghost girl, but man does that sound terrifying. Also sorry that this chapter is a bit short, The giantess front page list ate up my last chapter like it was nothing. So I decided to add another one really quickly.