- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

In this chapter we get a glimpse at what The Countess is up to. What does Midnight signal. And also  Zac plays musical Monster girls.

            Playing Musical Monsters

 

The Countess the most graceful elegant woman Zac had ever seen she commanded everyone’s attention from the moment she entered the room. With a flowing black dress and black hair. Her voice was assertive, yet soothing like a mother’s talking to her young children. Her skin was almost as white as fresh snow and as smooth as soap. She towered over the Heket, Cerberina and Christine at almost 6’5’’ commanding the small reading room with a wave of her hand and the intonation in her voice. She knelt down to Christine who was sitting on her butt against the wall; she took her chin in her hand raising Christine’s face upward towards her own.

            “My my, look at you, poor thing. Don’t worry, I will take away the fear.” Said the Countess.

            “No what are you doing let me go.” Christine said this but she didn’t struggle and her voice had no urgency, as if her words and actions were disjointed. Christine looked right into the Countesses eyes, her pupils dilated, and then Christine said nothing more.

            “You have so much energy, and you’re so young and beautiful. You’ve been struggling so much to get away from my minions. It is cute but it’s time to rest now sweet heart.” Said the countess to a comatose Christine.

            Then the countess leaned in and opened her mouth to reveal a set of enlarged white fangs, she plunged them into Christine’s neck. Christine’s hand went limp her neck went slack and fell to her left shoulder. Her eyes wide open but empty. Zac gasped in horror at what was happening to his girlfriend. “No!” he exclaimed covering his mouth.

            With this proclamation of fear, Cerberina’s ear’s started twitching; she put her nose to the ground and sniffed. She sniffed towards the sitting chair that Zac lay hidden beneath.

            He stood up and ran deeper under the chair jumping up into the Frame and climbing into the chair’s cushion. Cerberina approached the chair, she put her nose underneath and kept sniffing, the rest of her face could not fit though.

            “Cerberina, What are you doing? Stop messing with that chair.” Heket command as if scolding a dog that was destroying furniture.

            “But I smell something underneath, Heket” replied the Wolf girl with ear pricked up. “It’s just a bug, stop fiddling with it, you are distracting The Countess with your shenanigans.” Heket said commandingly. The Countess pulled away from Christine’s neck blood dripping from her mouth. “Both of you are distracting me so quiet down.” She said and then resumed her feasting.

            Cerberina and Heket both went quiet and held their heads down in shame meanwhile underneath the Zac peaked from beneath the Chair’s cushion watching horrified as The Countess finished off Christine’s blood. He had no idea what he should do. Should he run away? Or should he fight these monsters, and their was no doubt now that each of them was a real life monster and not and actress. Luckily his decision was made for him. Heket walked over and slammed her very large booty into the chair from which Zac was hiding.

Zac was hiding in the back of the chair, peaking out from the crack between the seat’s cushion and the back frame. The Mummy girl was very curvy and had an extra large derriere when she slammed it down it took up almost all of the space available to the seat and to Zac. It pressed into the cushion pinning Zac between the cushion and Chair’s back. Heket then proceeded to push her but all the way back, smothering Zac’s face in a bandaged cheek. The butt was very squishy and it felt like he was being buried underneath a beanbag. The posterior was firm and yet when met with a resistant form, like Zac seemed give way and then fill in the space around it like water. The bandages around Heket seemed to be skin tight, leaving nothing to the imagination.

Zac had a little less than the width of his body’s room to work with between Heket’s Butt and the seat, he reached up with one hand and grabbed a hand full of the supple butt fat. He then pulled himself upwards until his body was out from between the cushion and the chair and just between Heket’s butt and the chair. He then continued like this, moving very, very slowly.

Meanwhile the Countess had finished with Christine. She stood up carrying the girl in her arms as if she were a child.

“Now I must rest, but with her makes ninety-nine. The clock only has one stroke left until midnight. You must find the last human.” Said The Countess “and bring him to me.”

“That will be easy-woof!” Barked Cerberina. “Judith said he was one of the little humans.” “Well then you should have him by the time I wake from my slumber, and Cerberina, he is not a chew toy!” Said the Countess and in a flash she was gone out of the room carrying Christine.

Zac was Halfway up Heket’s butt when she stood up from the chair, he immediately held tight and was carried up with it.

“I guess we should meet up with Frankie and Judith to find the little pipsqueak huh?” said Cerberina wagging her tail. “You can, but I want to capture him all on my own so that The Countess will praise me.” Heket said clasping her hands together her eyes went sparkly as she imagined the Countess praising her, never even suspecting that the key to this fantasy dangled from her Right butt check. As she said this, the door opened and in walked Frankenstein girl and the chainsaw nurse.

“What are you two doing? Get back down stairs and look for that little rascal!” Heket pointed downwards.

“Don’t tell us what to do! He’s not even down there anymore, we searched!” The Chainsaw Nurse fired back with equal fury.

“Well obviously you didn’t look hard enough, when I tell the Countess she will be so disappointed in you and then I will be her favorite monster.” Said Heket.

“You could never be her favorite monster!” The Nurse shot back.

“They always be like this when they get together?” Said Frankie.

“Pretty much” said Cerberina.

            As Heket argued with the nurse her hips shifted back and forth as she put her whole body into her insults. Zac was knocked back and forth by the movements of her hips. His body was pushed upwards by the forth and then almost slung into her Crevasse. Then She would shift her hips to the other side and Zac was slung that way. This went on throughout the whole argument. His scent was scattered everywhere, and Cerberina began to sniff him.

            She put her nose to the air and wandered behind Heket, she put her nose to Heket’s butt and opened her eyes and saw Zac, She growled, then opened her jaw and bit Heket’s butt.

            “EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEKKKKK!” Heket shrieked and spung around hitting Cerberina with her bandaged hand. “Oh My Ra! Oh My Ra! Oh My Ra! What are you thinking you moronic fur-for-brains! That hurt! I curse you with a thousand locust!” Heket screamed.

            “But the tiny man, He was on your butt.” Cerberina said with a whimper. “Oh yeah? Then where is he now?” said Heket. “I don’t know, he got away.” Said poor whining Cerberina. “I’m sorry, I didn’t mean to bite you.”

            Zac was no dummy he had seen Cerberina coming from a mile away. He watched her Sniff him and then open her mouth, he waited for her to bite and then he left off the booty, past her jaw and into her wild mangy hair.

            Heket through a fit, swatting Cerberina with a newspaper, while Cerberina whimpered in shame.  He burrowed through her fur-like-hair until he reached her Back. The Wolf girl usually pranced on all fours, but she stood on two legs to apologize to Heket, that upward force slid Zac downward and into Cerberina’s tank top. He landed on the top seam of her jeans, he leaned against her back underneath the back of her tank top The curved of her Booty keeping him from sliding out from underneath it.

He shimmied around the Wolf girls waist until he reached the front the lifted up the tank top halfway and peaked out. Heket was pacing around the room still yelling her head off at Cerberina. Zac felt bad for getting his new host in trouble even felt alittle guilty. “Then again, it had been Cerberina’s fault for trying to eat him. And Heket was kind of a bitch.”

Heket was still freaking out about being bitten on the ass, she was walking around angrily when Frankie walked up and grabbed both her shoulders. Frankie was much larger, and had much more mass than the petite Heket so the force of suddenly being halted snapped Heket out of her trance of anger.

“Me believe Cerberina. She is good dog.” Said Frankie.

“If she’s such a good dog then where is the little man? Shouldn’t there be a tiny little man running around on the floor? Then I’d have someone to take my anger out on.” Heket replied trying to seem logical even though she clearly was not logical at that moment.

 “Idiot, you can’t torture the thing! He belongs to the Countess.” The Nurse said still a little resentful towards Heket.

“She won’t mind if we have a little fun with him.” Heket replied naughtily.

“No on torture nobody,” Frankie said commandingly. “we search for tiny man now.”

“But where could he have gone?” Heket repeated. Everyone turned toward her.

“Maybe he’s still on you.” Said the Nurse.

“What? No don’t you even think it!” Heket said warily backing towards the exit.

They all rushed her and grabbed they began searching every inch of her bandaged skin-tight body for Zac, each of them being more thorough than the last. Zac surmised that Cerberina would be the next one to receive a thorough inspection of this kind. So in the commotion when all eyes were off Cerberina he leapt from her waist and towards the Nurse who was kneeling at that moment. He had not thought this out very well and began falling without a landing space. Fortunately for him, The Nurses cleavage was prominently pushed upwards by her sexy outfit. Zac landed right in her cleavage.

“Well I don’t see a tiny man anywhere on you.” The Nurse said now standing up.

“I told you!” Heket turned around to face her, scowling at her long-time rival.

“Then where did he go? Woof!” barked Cerberina scratching her head. “I bet he was never here to begin with and you just wanted to bite me you mutt!” Said Heket.

“I wouldn’t say that so fast. Frankie and I have dealt with this little rascal before. He’s a tricky one, he could be right under Our noses.” Said the Nurse, her words ringing especially loud in Zac’s tiny ears. Upon hearing this he quickly burrowed into the deeps of her massive double D bosom right as she looked down just to ensure he wasn’t under her nose.

“I guess we should split up. I’ll go into the the dining Room, Judith, you and Frankie go into the old bedroom, Cerberina go wherever your nose takes you.” Said Heket.

“If you find him, call for help don’t try and catch him on your own.” Said Judith eyeing Heket.

With that the Four Monsters split up not knowing their quarry was riding in one of their bras.

 

Chapter End Notes:

So Who loves these monster girls? I know I'm partial to Frankie myself. But Cerberina is cute to. Heket is a bitch, but that's why we love her.