- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

So this chapter focuses around Frankenstein Girl and the Chainsaw Nurse. It's filled with some excitement and maybe even some character development. Who knows. We'll learn more about how the Haunted House works.

Boom! Crash! Boom! Crash!

 

            Zac could barely comprehend the sheer physical power of the being he had hitched a ride on. He was like a little flea riding a big grizzly bear. Up he would go a hundred feet in the air and then he would come crashing down, padded by the sandal preventing his legs from breaking. Her heel was cold, but her skin was smooth, from this angle Zac could tell that the patchwork of skin was just body paint and she had one uniform skin underneath.

            The Frankenstein girl shambled back through the door she and Christine had come through, a small library with a piano. She shambled about for a few minutes, making unnerving noises. She appeared to not have very much intelligence; she followed the same path several times and looked in the same spot under the bookshelves at least four times to check if anyone was hiding underneath it. Another thing Zac noticed while hiding in her sandal, she never approached the piano. It had a candelabra with three lit candles. Zac remembered from the original story that Frankenstein’s monster had an aversion to fire.

            “So she is deep into her character I see.” Thought Zac, “well then I think I know how to escape.”

            Zac waited until the end of her cycle, memorizing it perfectly as if she were an enemy in a videogame. She stopped for 5 seconds at the entrance to the library; Zac pulled himself from beneath the strap and dove from her sandal back onto the wooden floor. He had timed it perfectly or he would have if it weren’t for The Chainsaw Nurse.

            As soon as Zac had jumped from the relative safety of Frankenstein girl’s sandal the Nurse entered the room.

            “Frankenstein Girl! Where did that blonde chick go?” she exclaimed abrasively.

            “I not know, she disappear up stair.” The Frankenstein girl said in a dumb fashion.

            Zac stood frozen in the shadow of the two Monstrously huge women unable to move, paralyzed with fear. He knew he needed to move he was on the floor in between their two opposing pairs of feet. While Frankenstein girl wore sandals the chainsaw nurse wore red high heels and a short white skirt.

            Fortunately for little Zac neither of the Monstrous women noticed him at their feet, they were engaged in the conversation, face to face.

            “Uggggggggggggggghhhhhhhhhhhhhh!” The Chainsaw Nurse face palmed. “Why didn’t you follow her? You know the countess will blame this on me right?” “I stay down here, patrol downstairs’ like countess told me to. Me do right thing” Frankenstein girl replied back, without getting caught up in the nurse’s anger. “Why? there is no one down here, The Blonde chick is the only visitor in this mansion right now.” The nurse said frustrated.

            Zac finally managed to pull himself together; he began slowly backing towards the bookshelf. Inch by inch he retreated deeper into Frankenstein girls gait now e was directly beneath her.

            “That not true, their one other ticket out now.” Frankenstein girl said as this were the first time she knew something the Nurse did not. “Then where are they? I didn’t see them, and I’m the first one.” “You just didn’t look hard enough.”

            At this moment Zac backs right into Frankenstein girls sandal he trips backwards and onto her cold foot flailing about on top of it. Frankenstein girl looks down at the commotion and so does the Nurse and they both see a tiny human man, looking back.

            “Ummm, sorry gotta go can’t talk.” Zac says this as he turns around and sprints for the bookshelf.”

            It takes the Nurse a minute to realize she’s looking at a tiny visitor. “G-get him!” She exclaims running towards him,

            Frankenstein girl does not react quite as fast needing more stimuli to be able to react to things. With a large physically powerful wall in her way the Nurse cannot chase Zac very far. She is knocked backwards onto her butt, Frankenstein girl is unmoved, the 6’3’’ physical monster girl is unfazed by the petite 5’4’’ crazy nurse.

 

“What are you doing idiot? Catch him!” The Nurse screams.

 

At this point the Frankenstein girl finally jumps into action, to find a tiny Zac almost in the bookshelf. She far more physical than Zac and could probably have caught him even with his head start unfortunately with so much mass it’s hard to really get going. So Zac manages to leap in between copies of “the Invisible Man” and “Dracula”.

            “Find him” The Nurse ordered. But Zac was already moving in the space in between rows of outwardly facing books, The two giantesses clumsily started removing books from the shelf and discarding them to the floor.

            “I no can find tiny man.” Frankenstein girl said apologetically. “Well neither can I. There must be hundreds of books on this shelf we can’t remove them all we need to think. Where would he go? What is he doing right now? We need to get inside the head of that pipsqueak.”

            Zac rested against the copy of Mary Shelly’s “Frankenstein” he wheezed from that terrifying and the adrenaline left his system. He became to feel the fatigue begin to overtake him. He just hoped the monstresses wouldn’t think to pull out such an obvious book. Zac did have a kind of plan if he could just get to the Piano, then the Frankenstein girl couldn’t follow him.

            “But then what?” he thought? “The Chainsaw Nurse would still come and he you don’t know if she’s actually scared of fire. And that’s still no escape”

            Zac had no more time to think, he felt a giantess reaching for Mary Shelly’s “Frankenstein” without thinking Zac grabbed the index page and held on as she picked up the book.

            “What is that?” The Nurse said condescendingly. “Frankenstein book” she replied holding up the book to show her. Zac in the mean time held onto the pages hoping they didn’t open the book or glance beneath the hard covers.

            “Throw that thing away and keep looking. I bet you he’s right under our noses.” The Nurse said suspicious of a pile of books.

            With swing of her massive arm the book and Zac were sent spinning through the air, His grip was lost and the book’s spin catapulted him further away from it and onto the flat cold surface of the piano. He landed and kept rolling along about half a foot, leaving a black line in the year’s worth of dust. He got to his feet and checked everything. Miraculously he had not broken any bones. He raised his arms in celebration. “I’m ALIVE!”, but his cheers were suddenly turned to panic as the Chainsaw Nurse turned to face the piano, he quickly leapt behind the Candelabra as his right in the open. Luckily he had not been noticed this time, but he had to find cover or his incredible escape would mean nothing. He waited until the two started arguing again and then ran for the Keys, they faced away from the two and the bulk of the piano would give him cover until they left.

            Zac reached the end and slid down. No one had closed the key coverings previously so they were exposed.

            “It ok that we no find him, Countess will understand. Let go to her room” Said Frankenstein girl trying to sound reasonable in her kind dumb way. “Do you know how I’ll look if I go see her like this? It will be just like last time!” The Nurse said. “It no be like last time. We know that he teeny tiny man, now we know what looking for. We tell her that.” Frankenstein girl replied encouragingly.

            Then a D sharp rang out through the room, both girls looked. “The Piano!” Shouted the Nurse.

            Zac winced in Pain as his foot hit the key; he had slipped on the slippery edge. He took off running across the Piano key’s creating a merry little tune, until he stepped on a key that played no sound. In fact it had no resistance at all and Zac tripped. He lay there on the key’s preparing to feel powerful restrictive fingers grab him and imprison him. But they never came; the Piano and the entire wall had been rotated into a secret room, by some kind of secret switch. He was now looking out over a dusty room full of furniture with white ghostly sheets covering them and old suits of armor standing guard.

 

Chapter End Notes:

Sorry this Chapter took alittle longer than the others. Time flies