- Text Size +

Chapter 2

Over the next week I was God’s gift to women. It seemed another side effect of my new found super powers was that women were attracted to me like they’d never been before. And as my confidence rose alongside that, I was pulling in a more beautiful woman every night. I was shooting up the scales and I was rapidly improving my skills between the sheets. It wasn’t hard, but I was able to convince every woman I slept with to either swallow, have unprotected sex, or both. The one time I put a condom on, there was no immediate beautification effect. But a pattern had emerged.

First: Close proximity to my body made women more willing to try different things. I tested this out on a black girl who I’d overheard talking about how much she didn’t want to sleep with a white guy. It was less than three hours later that she was in bed with me. This also explains the rampant cum swallowing and unprotected sex.

Second: Sex was making these women extremely happy. I know sex is good, but the slap happy euphoria these women were experiencing was on another level.

Third: Within moments after absorbing my seed, the woman’s skin would heat up and her body would make minor improvements. For some women the improvements were much more noticeable than others. It seemed their skin made the biggest improvements first, then there would be a slight upgrade of their biggest “flaws” for lack of a better word.

Fourth: I would experience a small improvement as well. I was nearly fifty pounds overweight when I’d started, and I was already down about 20 pounds after only one week.

It was all pretty amazing, and I wanted to tell someone about it, but I couldn’t think of who, so I just held my tongue and granted my “charity” to a new woman every night. I wasn’t sure I wanted the word actually getting out, so I was careful not to act like I noticed the confusion on all the girls’ faces after they’d been upgraded.

But it had been a great week at work, and an even greater weekend, when Sandy appeared at my door Monday morning. Sandy had been the only woman I’d brought back to my place all week, and I didn’t even realize it until I was looking down at her as I was trying to rush out of the door.

She seemed unsure of herself when I first opened the door to greet her, but when she looked at me she gained a new confidence. “Hey NJ” she started. “Look, I know you have work or something, but I was wondering if we could pound out a quickie. I have a job interview later and I need a shot of confidence. Screwing you last week was the best I’d felt in a while, so… here I am.”

It didn’t seem real at the time. I’d forgotten just how far I’d come in a little over one week of sex. Sunday night I had sex with an actress, and now here in front of me was the juxtaposition of Sandy. Short, tiny, Sandy. Also, how weird was it that a women would show up on my doorstep at 7:30 in the morning for a quickie.

“I can be a few minutes late for work.” I said.

I was naked in moments, and so was Sandy. She was even more vigorous than she had been the first time. This wasn’t sex between two people, this was more like being used as an object. I couldn’t formulate that thought at the time, Sandy just made my dick feel good.

At any rate, she orgasmed, I orgasmed, I collapsed onto my bed and she lay down next to me for just a moment. “Thanks,” she said as she patted my chest. She then stood up and got dressed. I watched it happen as she was putting on her clothes. She got taller. I’d never noticed a woman gain height before, but Sandy put on nearly half an inch in mere moments. If she hadn’t been standing next to something I wouldn’t have even noticed it, but I saw her head reach the height of my dresser. The rest of her curved up a bit too. After she got dressed she looked back at me and saw my dick was stiffening back up.

“Already? All I was doing was getting dressed.” Sandy walked back over towards me. “Keep laying down, I’ll take care of that for you.” And with that she just grabbed my dick, pointed it up, and dropped her head onto my pelvis.

Now, I’d received a few blowjobs before, but now woman had ever deep throated me. I have to say, it felt weird and pleasant and surprising all at the same time. I came quickly.

“Sorry for the rush, but I need to get to work.” I joked, dryly, very dryly.

Sandy swallowed. “Don’t sweat it.” She got up and she started walking out. I stared at her ass, transfixed, as it quickly filled out her shorts. She just pulled at her pants uncomfortably.

 

 

At work, Vivian, my direct supervisor, noticed my weight loss. “Neville, have you lost weight?” She was taking the excuse to check out my new and improved body.

“Just a little bit, thanks for noticing.” I smiled at her.

Vivian wasn’t any older than I was, but she was much, much smarter, and she had been with the company a little bit longer. We used to flirt a bit before she got promoted. As a fiery redhead, she was fun to flirt with. As my boss, it was awkward. She had done a lot of tanning in her younger days and was paying the price now, her skin had damage marks all over it. She tried to moisturize it out, but you can only do so much with skin as pale as hers. She had started wearing more long sleeves and higher cut shirts to cover it up.

After my boost that morning with Sandy, I wanted to push my luck just a little bit. It was for charity, if I could get Vivian in bed, I could fix her skin right up.

“What are you doing tonight, Viv?” I asked.

“Watching television, why?”

“Would you like to grab some coffee first?” I took a step towards to hopefully improve my odds. She thought about it for a moment, but slowly warmed up to the idea.

“Sure, now get back to work. You were late this morning and have catching up to do.”

I saluted her and got back to my cubicle.

 

 

At coffee with Vivian I learned a lot about her. She was slow to warm up, but once she did the dam burst open and a torrent of stress and perceived lack of respect and struggle came surging forth. She’d broken up with her boyfriend six months ago and it was still causing her trouble. I reached forward and touched her hand, and the moment I did she opened the proverbial doors.

“I haven’t had sex since we broke up.”

I pushed my luck, “Let’s take this back to my place.”

She agreed, and she pressed her body into mine as we walked the two blocks from the coffee shop to my townhouse. She claimed it was because it was cold and I was warm. I worried that it was me using my powers for evil.

I went down on Vivian first. It was the first time I’d pleasured a woman all week, and it just felt like I needed to do it. Guilt or something, I don’t know. Then I tossed her skinny body onto the bed and fucked her doggy style. Her ass was her greatest asset and I wanted to increase my exposure to it. It was going soft and traditional when she blurted out something I’d never heard a woman actually say before.

“Put it in my ass.”

It wasn’t easy, but I obliged. Her ass did not want to let my full erect, ready to burst penis into her colon without a fight, but I won out eventually and exploded into her shortly thereafter.

I pulled out to take a breather and lay down next to her and prepared myself to watch her skin clear up.

“I’ve never done anal before.” I said. “It was kind of weird.”

Vivian skin started to glow a soft red as she said “It was my first time as well.”

“Well shit, you acted like you’d done it before.” Her skin was clearing up. I could see it in my periphery, but my eyes were locked on the green eyes of Vivian.

“I’ve always wanted to, but I never had the courage to say so.” Her forehead was rapidly losing its blemishes.

“How was it?” Was that her… was her smell improving too? I took a deep breath, it was.

“Weird, but I feel so good right now.” She lifted herself and lay herself on top of me and started to kiss me.

We stopped talking for a time. We made out for a few minutes, voraciously exploring each other’s mouths before she sat up and positioned herself to take my hard cock into her pussy this time. I grabbed her waist as she slowly and methodically worked herself up and down. Up and down. I didn’t know where to look, she was so pretty in that moment. I wanted to look at her waist, I wanted to look at her chest, her neck, her face, her hair, but I couldn’t look at all of it at once. She orgasmed readily and I eventually emptied myself into her.

She lazily rolled off of me and just lay there, looking up at the ceiling with the stupidest smile on her face. I watched as her breasted moved slowly up her chest and her hair thicken. I noticed her abs tighten up a bit and her hips get a bit rounder.

I brought my lips to her cheek and kissed her. “We aren’t done yet, I can feel I’ve got some more yet to give.”

Vivian giggled.

 

 

When all was said and done, I’d unloaded into Vivian five times. My balls were sore, but it was worth it. I’d be taking the next few nights off, I decided. About five in the morning, Vivian got out of bed and beckoned me to the shower. We got clean without any more sex, which was a miracle in and of itself. But it gave me a good chance just to see what five shots of Neville Juice could do for a woman. It seemed she had gotten a bit taller, but where before she was a thin, pale, cute girl. Now she was downright sexy. Her boobs were easily up a cup, her hips were flared out a little wider, her skin was perfect and her ass was divine.

I don’t know what power gave me the ability to do that for a woman, but I thanked them internally as I scrubbed Vivian’s back.

“I’ve got to get back to my apartment so that I can get ready for work.” She said after we dried off. She wrapped her arms around me while we were both still naked and gave me another kiss. Easily kissed me, too easily. I was six inches taller than her when we started. Now we were almost the same height. If I had made Vivian six inches taller with one night of passion, then maybe I was too powerful. She touched my nose with her finger after she backed away and in a few minutes she was gone.