- Text Size +

Chapter 9

 

                “I mean, just last night we said you couldn’t cum on anybody, so, please explain.” Alisa said. Vivian was in the shower, so it was just me and Alisa in the living room. It felt kind of dirty, like I was at the scene of the crime and a police officer was grilling me about what went down.

                “Well, we were on the couch watching a movie, when after very slight provocation I came in Vivian’s hand. After my seed did its work she was really sensitive, and though I was careful and directed myself elsewhere, she still somehow managed to get cum on her skin and, well, you saw what happened.” I explained.

                “So now here you are, six inches shorter than you were this morning. Are you worried at all about shrinking too much? What if this can’t be reversed? We need to see a doctor.” Alisa sized me up, biting her lip.

                “That is what I told Vivian, but she wants to get a doctor who we can keep on the DL.” I said. “You wouldn’t happen to know anybody, do you?”

                Alisa frowned and shook her head. “I do, but I won’t let you get within a hundred feet of her.”

                “Who?” I asked.

                “My mother.” Alisa said flatly. “She is off the table. I will not allow her to even know you exist, do you hear me? Also, how awkward would that be if she gets a sample of you and gets… hotter than me?

                Not the most valid of concerns, but I let it slide. “Ok, we’ll look for someone else.”

                “A man, preferably.” Alisa said. I shrugged.

                We sat on the couch and made idle chatter. Christie and Helen were going to stop by for dinner in an hour or so. Vivian remained in the shower for an extended period of time. Too long, Alisa and I eventually circled back to where our conversation started.

                “I’m just so jealous, Vivian is clearly your favorite and you’ve given her so much of yourself. Literally.” She confessed.

                I didn’t know what to say, so I put my reached over and put my hand on her thigh and just said, “I’m sorry.”

                I must have looked comical, reaching across the couch like that, because Alisa broke out laughing. “Sorry, it’s just, you are so small now. You can’t even reach across the couch.” She wiped a tear from her eye and composed herself. “Sorry.”

                There was an awkward moment of silence.

                “Is there any way I can tempt you into letting me give you a quick BJ right now?” She asked. I wanted to resist. I wanted to be strong.

                But all I said was, “Only if you speak dirty to me in Spanish.”

                Alisa giggled. “Do all Mexican girls speak Spanish? Are you stereotyping me?” I was about to explain myself, but I was saved when the front door opened and Christie walked in.

                “Oh, hey Christie!” I said.

                Alisa just smiled and leaned in to me and whispered: “Voy a chuparte seco.” Louder she said “What are our plans for dinner?”

 

 

                Helen brought us all out to a nice restaurant. There were some awkward moments with the staff in regards to my age, ability to consume alcohol, and the fact that I needed a booster seat. But we got everything settled and got to chatting and ordering food. We had a semi-VIP table in the corner of the restaurant, a big round table with a big, continuous booth seat that wrapped around it. The seat was a nice leather and not a thing on the menu was less than $30.  I was in the middle, the furthest from the aisle, to my right was Vivian and to her right was Alisa. To my left was Helen, then to her left was Christie, and Sandy was on the end. Sandy was kind of the odd girl out, the other four women were all of a similar age and interest group, Sandy was younger by a few years and didn’t take part in much of the small talk beyond just asking for some things to be explained.

                After the second round of drinks was on the table, along with some appetizers, the girls got to talking about their upgrades. Helen kicked it off.

                “I noticed that I’m not just prettier, I’m a better actor as well. I’m able to tap into things that I was never able to before. My last two auditions were extremely high profile and I was offered roles on the spot for each.” Helen bragged and explained. “I’m so excited.”

                “I’ve noticed that my accent in Spanish is just about gone. My family used to make fun of me for how American I sounded when I spoke to them, and, I dunno, it is just easier.” Alisa said. “Plus, my boobs are so big and tender. And they aren’t even the biggest at the table.” She elbowed Vivian, though Christie still probably had her beat.

                “I’ve always had a bit of a memory problem, that’s why I dropped out of nursing school. But I think I’m going to get back into it. I’m remembering things about nursing that I didn’t know I’d learned the first time around.” Christie said. “It’ll beat the hell out of proofreading memos.”

                “Other people do what I say now. That is not something that ever happened to me before. I don’t know if it is because I actually look like an adult now, or what, but it’s been crazy.” Sandy said. “I asked Mr. Barkowski, Christie’s boss, if he could order the office Pizza or something, and he did. Nobody ever listened to me before.”

                “And that is impressive, because Mitch, I mean Mr. Barkowski, hates pizza.” Christie added.

                Everyone looked to Vivian in anticipation of what has happened to her beyond just getting more beautiful. Everyone had been upgraded in some significant way beyond their looks, what would Vivian have gained beyond anyone else, as she had been improved the most.

                “I’m better at everything.” She finally relented. “I can do things I didn’t know I could do before. Toss me a few bread rolls.” Christie tossed a few rolls at Vivian, who promptly began to juggle with them. “I could never do this before. And it gets crazier, Alisa, what is that behind your ear?” Alisa reached to her head and felt nothing. Vivian started juggling the rolls in one hand and reached over. “No, your other ear, it’s a breadr oll.” And as if by magic, another roll appeared behind Alisa’s ear.

                The table laughed. “That is black magic!” I said. “How did you learn to do that so fast? Did you look it up before we left?”

                “Nope, first time I’ve ever done the trick. I’m surprised it worked. I used to have a passive interest in sleight of hand, so maybe that’s why I thought to do it?” Vivian shrugged. “I don’t know. I do know that I feel way underdressed for how nice this restaurant is.”

                “Let’s go shopping tomorrow.” Helen offered. “We could all use some new clothes.”

                “Hey Vivian, make this knife disappear!” Christie said. Vivian took the knife, put a napkin over it, and it was gone. Somehow, it ended up in my shirt. The next ten minutes or so was everyone challenging Vivian with tricks they’d seen either on television or online. She was able to do almost all of them without any effort. The ones she couldn’t do probably needed some extra staging.

                Eventually our third round of drinks came to the table, but I needed to go to the bathroom. The girls were all laughing and having a good time, so I just announced that I had to go to the bathroom and I slipped from my booster down under the table. I didn’t have to crawl, The table was almost tall enough that I didn’t even have to duck. But something happened that I hadn’t thought to think about. I was surrounded by legs, and the smell of sex was emanating from all of them. Why I could smell it, especially in a restaurant, was beyond me, but I was presented with five very tantalizing views. I took a deep breath, fought back my boner, slapped my face and slipped out from beneath the table.

                “I’ll be right back.” I promised. The girls didn’t seem to worried as I disappeared into the restaurant. I made it to the bathroom without too much trouble. Foot traffic in the restaurant was low and there were wide enough aisles for me to see where I was going. I only had to dodge a few people’s legs and fortunately they saw me and were maneuvering as well without issue.

                The bathroom itself, while empty, is a much scarier place when you are half the height you once were, take it from me. Everything looks right, but it is so much more imposing. But being a man of sound mind, I worked through my initial shock and got to the urinal. It was too high, so I moved into the stall. For whatever reason my boner was persisting, so I had to pee through it. I felt a little bad about the mess I was making, but there was nothing to be done for it.

                The shock wasn’t from the bathroom. It wasn’t from any of the new, bigger world I was now inhabiting. The shock came when I heard very clearly in my head, Vivian’s voice. “Hurry up, Neville, the food is here.” I looked around me, freaking out. But I was alone. My heart pounded a bit, but I flushed, washed my hands and got back to the table. Sure enough, the food was there.

                Hey ladies, excuse me while I look up all your skirts. It was funny, because the only people wearing skirts were Helen and Sandy. Vivian, Alisa, and Christie had outgrown all of their skirts and couldn’t wear any of them.

                I slipped under the table and I cast a longing gaze at every set of thighs. Then Vivian’s voice was in my head again. “Don’t look at them, look at me.” And  her knees widened and the siren call of Vivian’s sex called to me. I moved towards it, reached out my hand and gently palmed the area between Vivian’s thighs through her shorts. She reacted as one would expect. She jumped startled and closed her legs around me. Everyone noticed, but I slipped out pretty quickly, relishing the soft feel of her thighs as I wrenched myself out of them, and then popped back up in my seat. I looked up to my right at Vivian, she looked down at me. I lost myself in her green eyes, and I knew, and she knew, and we both knew.

                “Don’t tell anyone.” She said in my head.

 

 

                Now you might think that a man of my size would struggle with their meal. And had I eaten any of the sides, I may have, but I crushed that twelve ounce steak. Every bite. It was delicious, maybe the best thing I’d eaten all year. It melted in my mouth and made me forget I was in the company of beautiful women. I was so enthralled by my food that I didn’t notice when Sandy slipped away, talked to a man at the bar, and convinced him to take her home with him right then and there.

                The girls never stopped talking, but I didn’t notice. Once I finished with my steak, I noticed that Vivian hadn’t finished hers, so I swapped plates with her. She was focusing more on her potatoes anyway, and I left an entire, untouched, baked potato on my plate. Her steak was just as good, and even though there was still half of it left, I ate it as well.

                Christie and Alisa decided to go to the bathroom together, typical girl behavior, and if I’d have been paying attention I’d have noticed they came back wearing each other’s shirts with their hair disheveled. Normally the very thought of those two have sweet lesbian relations would make me juice my pants, but their absence allowed me to pilfer what was left of each of their meals. Sandy only ordered a salad, so there was nothing to steal on her plate and Helen at all of her food, the hearty Midwestern girl that she was.

                By the time I was done eating, I was exhausted. I looked up lazily at Helen and Vivian to either side and they were just looking at me in bewilderment. “How did you eat so much?” Helen asked.

                “I was damn hungry.” I said, struggling for breath. I smiled lazily. I must have been the paragon of sexiness, slumped over, grease on my face, a little sweaty, a little slurred of speech, and a dumb smile to top it all off. “Where are the other three?” I asked. Alisa and Christie had disappeared again. I pointed at where they were, I looked up at the two remaining girl, and my eyes got wide. “Really?”

                Vivian nodded. “I don’t think they thought we knew, but it was kind of obvious when they were wearing each other’s clothes.”

                “And Sandy picked up some hunk at the bar. Which leave you… with us.” Helen smiled. “We’re just waiting for the check, and then we can leave.”

                The check was ridiculous. How did we spend $700 as six people? “How big was your advance?” I asked Helen.

                “Big enough.” She said.

 

                Helen was getting some sugar. I was going to make sure of it. I had eaten so much good food and I wanted to reward the person who made it possible. I was also drunk, but so was Vivian and Helen. Which is probably why as the two women were sitting on the couch in Helen’s rather shitty apartment, they didn’t stop me from getting naked.

                “Are you sure? You’re going to get smaller.” Helen said.

                “For my steak goddess? You bet I’m sure.” I declared. “But no cum for Vivian, she’s had enough for one day.”

                Vivian pretended to pout.

                It was at that moment that I felt a message from across the cosmos. “Did you guys feel that?” I asked.

                “Feel what? I’m not certain.” Helen said. But she had gotten some message, as her skin turned slightly red, visible even through her fairly deep tan.

                “I think, Sandy just sealed the deal.” Vivian said.

                I turned to the side, the side I think Sandy’s message came from. “You go girl!” I pumped my fist. It was followed by two quick blasts, much stronger.

                “That was Christie and Alisa, I bet ya.” Helen said, noticing that one.

                “Is it weird that we are all linked now?” I asked.

                Vivian shrugged and ran a hand, quickly, past Helen’s back. “We won’t be the only ones not getting what we need tonight.” Her hand was already back behind her head when Helen’s bra popped off beneath her shirt.

                Helen looked down at her freed breasts, grabbed her bra and took it out of her shirt as she looked up at Vivian. “You sneaky devil.” She then tossed the bra in my direction. It somehow wrapped itself around my neck and ended up hanging from my shoulders. One cup on my chest and one on my back. I picked up the front cup with both hands and stared at it for a moment. Oh my, it was big.

                “Get up here, Neville, we want to do some dirty stuff, and you are all the way over there.” Vivian said, reaching a hand dramatically in my direction. I stepped forward and took her hand in mine as I tossed the bra aside. The moment my hand was in hers she pulled and yanked me towards her and up on the couch. Once I was up, she repositioned herself so she was sitting on her knees. Helen saw what was going on and she got up on her knees as well. With the two women on their knees as they were, and me in between them, I was clavicle height with both.

                Both were still wearing shirts, granted neither woman was wearing a bra. But as they started to inch towards each other, unsteadily on Helen’s old couch, it became clear that I was about to be sandwiched between their bodies, with my head between their magnificent, large, bouncing, forgiving tits. It didn’t long before Vivian reach out, put her hand behind Helens head and pulled her towards her. They locked lips, and then their hips came forward looking for each other. Only, I was there, and I was soon being sandwiched in the most heavenly grip any man can find himself in. I felt their boobs reluctantly conform around me head, their abs undulated on my stomach and back, and their thighs held my legs in place offering me no place to go.

                All the light from the world was extinguished as the two heavenly bodies made out with each other. Oddly, the sounds of digestion coming from within each of them only heightened the experience. They were living goddesses with living bodies and I was sandwiched right in between them. I can only assume one them grabbed the other one’s ass and pulled her closer as their bodies got tight around me.  I didn’t know what to do with my arms, so I wrapped them around Helen’s waist and started to rub up and down her back. I tried to reach down to her ass, but I couldn’t quite make it. But then Vivian’s hand came over both of mine and started to rub up and down Helen’s back in tandem with my hands. Helen shivered.

                The hold was finally broken when Vivian broke off the kiss above me and gently nudged Helen away in a gesture of “lay down.” Helen obliged and gracefully got down to her back, somehow swinging her ankles around and putting her legs straight up in the air. I kneeled down and grabbed her skirt, which was wound up tight around hips, unzipped it and pulled it up her legs. Vivian help me finish by pulling it the final few inches over Helen’s feet and tossing it aside.

                It was time, I repositioned myself slightly and prepared myself for entry, Helen spread her legs, but pulled them back over her body, giving Vivian and I the full presentation. However, just as I was about to dive right in, Vivian’s hands grabbed my hips and held me firm. I looked back at her, try to puzzle what her plan was, but she just smiled and lifted me up off of the couch, held my back to her stomach and then brought her whole body, and me, down onto Helen. My cock entered Helen’s quivering pussy and it clamped down and tried to grab every bit of my diminished offering that she could. This was my first attempt at vaginal insertion since my kidnapping, and while my penis was definitely bigger in relation to my body than it had ever been, it was still probably only about four inches long to Helen and Vivian.

                “Don’t be nervous.” Vivian’s voice told me in my head. “You’ve got more than enough rod for this horny cow.”

                It was going to take some getting used to having Vivian in my head like that. But the entire episode of doubt lasted only a fraction of a second, just enough time for me to enter and get pulled out of Helen again by Vivian. Then all of Vivian and myself were back at it, in and out. Vivian was using me to fuck Helen. I was her proxy penis. Helen saw what was going on and couldn’t handle herself. It was only a few pumps before she orgasms, a few more and we both came at the same time. I unloaded into Helen’s pussy everything I had to offer, and then Vivian picked me and gently set me behind her, as she went inched herself forward over Helen’s body. When she finally stopped she had Helen’s face between her legs and Helen was returning the favor.

                At some point Helen’s legs came back down to the couch and I repositioned myself so that I was leaning back in a normal sitting position, with Helen’s calved in my lap. While Helen was busy eating Vivian’s pussy, her body underwent its change. She still had some physical change to go, unlike Vivian who had seemed to max out. I felt her calves grown in my lap, her skin firm up and her little hairs get finer and finer until they disappeared. I couldn’t see it from my vantage point, only brief glimpses of her face were visible, but I assume she had some cheekbone symmetry and lifting done as well. Her swaying boobs, on the other hand, I watched grow at least an entire cup size. She was much closer to Vivian and Christie now than she had been.

                I looked down, I was hard again. I had no reference points, but I could feel that I was smaller. I wasn’t ready, however, for Vivian’s sudden orgasm. I felt it in my body as well as I saw it and heard it. Her orgasm rocked not only herself, but me and Helen as well. It had almost made me cum without anything stroking my dick.

                Vivian did back up, however, from her position over Helens face she back up and her ass came rushing towards me. She was repositioning to either make out with, cuddle with, or eat out Helen. I just didn’t know at the time. But, as I was, I was trapped under Helen’s legs. Vivian’s heel slipped into the couch and went beneath me as she stretched her legs out and lay down on top of Helen.  They were stroking each other’s hair and looking into each other’s eyes now. Helen’s calf lifted up off of me and I slipped out when I had my chance. But the couch was too hot, the girls, each still in their shirts and Vivian in her shorts, rolled off of the couch, bringing me with them to the floor. They looked down at me to see if I was alright and started laughing.

                “Oh my god, we ripped my shirt!” Helen laughed, looking down at the now open seam under her armpit.

                Vivian swung her head as she sat up on the floor. Her red hair flailing about in a marvelous, hair commercial-quality cascade. She looked at me and her green eyes narrowed on my rock hard cock. Then I got my second big scare of the night from Vivian. Without even touching me, I could feel her hands on my penis. She was working it with her mind. It was the strangest feeling, your mind telling you that you are touching something, but your eyes telling you that you aren’t touching anything. But Vivian’s telekinetic hand job was superb and I couldn’t fight it. I blew my load again, right onto Helen’s thigh. But Vivian wanted a bit of it as well, and she reached out with her real hand and started to rub my cum into Helen’s thigh for her.

                Helen, for her part, was too out of it coming down from her bliss to notice any of what just happened. But as both Helen and Vivian’s skin warmed up, I could see Helen’s change, she got taller and her boobs got bigger, I just couldn’t see what power was being added to Vivian.