- Text Size +

Chapter 4

I stopped by the drugstore after Christie’s and bought every over the counter medication that might help me. I got the basic pills, pain relievers and the like, I got cold medicine, sleeping pills, caffeine pills, headache and migraine pills, and syrups and ointments and everything.

“Building a first aid cabinet?” The teller asked me, trying to make small talk or something.

“From scratch.” I said.

I sent an email to Vivian informing her that I was going to be taking a sick day for Thursday and maybe Friday if things didn’t improve. Then I went home and watched television and fell asleep on the couch.

When I woke up things weren’t so bad. I felt good, my head was clear, and I probably could have run a few miles if I’d tried. Instead what I did was I rounded up all of my medications and arrayed them out on the coffee table in front of the couch. I tried a couple of different organizational methods, but eventually I settled on alphabetically. I tried to do severity, uppers vs downers, and even side effects, but I went for the good ol’ alphabet.

Then I started to watch television and wait for the first symptoms.

The first thing I felt was a slight rise in temperature, so I cracked open a bottle of Fever Fighter and took a double dosage. It seemed to have worked as my temperature returned to normal. Then I started to feel some sweating coming in on my neck and forehead. I popped some more pills. It was symptom whack-a-mole and I was winning.

But, of course, that was when fate decided to intervene. During a commercial break Helen, the actress I’d slept with, showed up on a cheap, bad, local pawn store commercial. It was old Helen, not improved Helen, but it was still her. Just the visual triggered something in my body and all of my symptoms came rushing back with gusto. Plus one or two that I hadn’t encountered yet.

My vision got blurry, I got sweaty, and I struggled to get myself to the bathroom before I vomited all over the place. Fortunately I made it to the bathroom and I vomited in the toilet. Then I turned around and unloaded my bowels on the poor, unsuspecting bowl. It was about a five flush affair, vomit and shit, altogether before I finally was able to jump in the shower and clean myself off.

I just had to remain strong, the only two women who knew where I lived were Sandy and Vivian, both presumably working. I was safe.

I eventually just lay down and fell asleep in the shower.

 

When I woke up, I seemed to be ok. It was a wicked detox, but I’d somehow managed to get through it. I got out of the shower feeling refreshed and pruny. I looked out a window and saw that it was late afternoon. I’d been sleeping in a cold shower for hours. Whatever, it was worth it not to get any shorter.

I needed food, but I couldn’t risk seeing any of the girls I’d slept with, or maybe any girls in general, so I ordered a pizza. The wait was forty-five minutes, so I organized and put my medication away.

The doorbell rang, excited for pizza I hurried to the door and threw it open only to find it wasn’t pizza. It was Vivian.

“I was worried about you so I came over after work!” Vivian explained herself as she came bursting into my house. “Whew, it smells like sick in here, are you ok?”

“I’m feeling a little bit better now, thanks for checking in.” I needed to get her out of my house before something terrible happened.

Vivian just plopped herself down on the couch. “I’ll stay for a little bit, maybe I should order us a pizza.”

On cue, the doorbell rang again. I opened the door to find the pizza deliveryman wasn’t a man at all. It was Alisa, one of my very recent conquests.

“Delivery for…NJ! What a small world!” Alisa was a lovely firecracker of a Hispanic woman with great teeth and the most lustrous black hair. That was before we’d slept together, now she had the lips to accentuate the teeth and she no longer had dark female sideburns.

“Alisa! What a surprise!” I said. “How much for the pizza.”

Alisa bit her lower lip and arched her eyebrows. “It’s free if you want to earn it.” Wow, that was forward. Vivian heard it also.

“Wow, Neville, really?”

I turned to look at her and shrugged my shoulders, Alisa took the opportunity to enter my house and introduce herself to Vivian. “Hi! I’m Alisa, I work at the pizza shop. I’ll just put this over on the kitchen table.”

Vivian contorted her face a bit. “Alisa, why do you look familiar?” She got up off of the couch and walked over to Alisa. Vivian was a good seven inches taller and her boobs were threatening Alisa’s chin. It was hot for some reason and I started to sweat. I closed the front door and entered kitchen to ease the tension between the two girls only to find that there wasn’t any. They were smiling at each other, standing extremely close to one another.

“I feel like I know you, but I can’t place where.” Vivian reiterated.

“I feel the same way.” Alisa breathed.

“Oh, ho, ho. This is great. I want to get this out in the open. I’ve had sex with both of you, now can we eat the pizza and move on with our night?” I asked. Trying to separate them using petty woman jealousy. It should have worked. I’ve seen women argue over less and friendships shattered over similar. It didn’t.

They both looked at me, then at each other. “Well, if Neville doesn’t want to earn the pizza, I sure do.” Vivian said. She was acting confident, but from my angle I could see her fists were balled up in nervousness and uncertainty. Alisa, however, was perfectly comfortable. She turned back to me and gave me a lasting look before turning back to Vivian and lifting herself up on her toes for a kiss. Vivian was taken aback for a moment, just the briefest moment, then she relaxed and made the kiss easier on Alisa by taking charge of the make-out session.

And boy did they make out. Heads tilted one way, heads tilted the other, tongues in each other’s mouths. Alisa jumped up and wrapped her legs around Vivian’s slender waist. Vivian, in a feat of unimaginable dexterity and a modicum of strength and awareness, reached down the table while lip locked with Alisa, grabbed the pizza, and slowly started walking to the living room. It was awkward and hot the entire way.

“Get in here Neville and eat your pizza!” Alisa cried. I snapped out of my trance. My brain worked on two different levels. I never had been part of a threesome before. But it meant I’d lose some more of myself if I’d joined in. Also, there were bound to be other side effects I had yet to discover.

I gave in to my carnal side and stepped into the living room. I tried to play it cool, I grabbed a slice of pizza and sat down on the recliner to watch. I managed one bite, one bite before they decided the recliner was the better place to make out. Next thing I knew I had two girls sitting on and around me, making out with each other while rubbing their hands on anything they could. They started by purely feeling each other, then each of them devoted a hand to me.

I couldn’t stand aside any longer. I put one hand on each of their backs and started to rub them up and down. I found bras and with dexterity I didn’t know I had, unhooked them each one handed. The girls were impressed by this, but all anyone did was grunt and smile. Alisa took off Vivian’s shirt, Vivian took off Alisa’s, and that was when we finally started to eat the pizza. I never realized eating a pizza could be sexy, but I guess anything is sexy when you have two beautiful women on your lap. They fed me onions and peperoni, cheese and crust. I got sauce on my shirt, and Alisa ripped it off. She and I both noticed I had a six pack of abs for the first time together.

“You didn’t have these when last we met.” She said, running a trembling finger down my torso. Vivian then stood up on the chair and slipped her legs around me neck and down my back so she was sitting on my shoulders. I couldn’t get my tongue to her vagina in this position, but I grabbed her ass and held her there, snorting up her skin as if it was cocaine anyway. Blinded by Vivian, Alisa must of ripped off my pants, not hard to do with how loose they were, and got at my cock.

I leaned forward and lifted Vivian’s ass the appropriate height for cunnilingus then I gave it to her. She came before I did, not that Alisa wasn’t trying. Alisa was grinding into my hips with abandon, it felt good and it hurt, but I couldn’t see her so I let it happen. After I came, the girls both rolled off of me and gave me some breathing room. They started making out with each other while I enjoyed another slice of pizza. I couldn’t finish it, I was full. Also, eating while exercising is generally frowned upon.

Vivian was giving Alisa cunnilingus, and it looked like she was digging for the semen that I’d undoubtedly left up inside of the little Hispanic, but as she was working hard I watched Alisa undergo her change. Her lips got fuller her hair got longer, some minor bits of symmetry were cleaned up.  Even as her face contorted in pleasure I could see her nose straighten out and a scar on her cheek disappear entirely.

 

We took a few breaks, but I came on or in each woman three times that night. I don’t know when we moved the party to my bed, or when Alisa called the pizza shop to let her know she was taking the rest of the night off, but both things happened.

 

I just remember, embraced by two incredibly beautiful women that there was a price to pay and feeling myself slowly shrink in their arms.