- Text Size +

Chapter 3

No sex. That was the plan until I figured out what was happening. After my all-nighter with Vivian my balls should have been sore. But by the time I’d arrived at work I was feeling energized and ready to go. No tenderness at all. So it was going to have to be pure willpower.

When I finally saw Vivian at work she was dressed way sexier than normal. She was wearing tighter pants, a low cut shirt, and her hair was done up. I wanted to ask her about it, for science or whatever, but I needed to remain celibate for more than a day to see if I was ok or if I might need to start thinking about seeing a doctor. I had lost a lot of weight in one week. My clothes were fitting much looser and my shoes were slipping off of my heels. If I lost weight at the current rate I’d be too skinny in a week.

Vivian was definitely taller though, I saw her next to some coworker and she was looking down at them. She didn’t used to do that.

After work I went straight home. I holed myself up in my room and I tried to read a book. I started to get antsy, so I fired up the computer and masturbated to some choice porn. It did nothing for me. I remained antsy. I eventually tried to go to bed, but I couldn’t sleep.

The next day at work, Wednesday, I was on edge. My hands were shaking and I couldn’t think straight. Images of the eight women I’d slept with over the past two weeks were flowing through my head. Sandy (the young one), Betty (The round one), Christie (The blond one), Carol (The black one), Alisa (the Hispanic one), Patricia (the former college athlete), Helen (the actress), and Vivian (the boss). I was imagining them naked, getting hotter, getting taller, bustier, happier, etc. I couldn’t focus on any of my work tasks. By lunch time I was sweating. Vivian noticed.

“Neville, take the afternoon off, you look like you need it.”

“Thanks… Is it that bad?”

Vivian just nodded. I cleaned up my desk and was out of the door. I walked right past my car in the parking lot and stumbled down the street. I didn’t even realize it, but I was at Betty’s doorstep knocking at her door. How I ended up on the third floor of her apartment building, I don’t remember, but there I was.

I knocked, and I knocked, but she never answered. Wiping sweat from my brow I realized where I was and snapped back into my right mind. What was I doing? Good thing Betty wasn’t home, I needed to remain clean until I detoxed.

But I didn’t go home, instead I went two blocks over and found myself at Christie’s house. She was home. “Oh, you look like death!” She said as she let me into her house. Making skin contact with her helped me to cool off and realize where I was. We talked for a few moments, and I started to feel better. Then Christie took off her shirt. It was unprompted, we hadn’t said anything sexual, but out of nowhere she just let loose the boobs of war. I had a moment where I could have said no, but in that moment I took off my pants.

Of all the girls I’d slept with over the past week or so, Christie had, by far, the best rack. She wasn’t the smartest, she wasn’t the most skilled, and her legs and ass were average at best, but damn, those tits.

“Let me use my tools to help you feel better.” She said, getting down on her knees. She pulled down my underwear and proceeded to give me the best boob job I’d ever experienced. She worked me like a pro and before too long I blasted the biggest orgasm I’d ever blasted in my life, by volume. I didn’t know my balls could hold that much semen.

It got all over Christie’s face, neck, and tits. “Thanks for the necklace.” She said semi sarcastically, smiling as she lifted her breast to her mouth and licked my offering right off of it. It may have been the single sexiest thing I’d ever seen a woman do in my presence. I don’t know why, but I reacted to it quickly, by offering one more jolt of jizz to the altar of her tits. “Wow, I thought you were milked dry, but, thanks!”

That is when the weirded thing happened, I watched as the cum on her face just slowly disappeared into her skin. As if someone had rubbed it onto her like it was sunscreen, almost. Christie was too busy lifting her other breast to her face to notice, but she gleefully lapped up my generous offering while her face and neck sucked in the rest.

It wasn’t natural, but Christie didn’t seem to notice. She just wiped at the phantom cum on her forehead and neck and shrugged when her hand came up dry. “I’m going to shower and wash some of this stuff off. Feel free to stick around.”

Not wanting to be rude, I just got a glass of water and waited for Christie to return from her quick shower. When she returned she was naked… and absolutely stunning. Her face had become almost perfectly symmetrical, her skin practically glowed. Her formally flat sides were now curving inward towards a tone and very sexy stomach. Her breasts had also grown, gotten more symmetrical, and improved their shape. But it was her thighs that made the biggest improvement. Formally fatty and unappealing, they were now much firmer and shapelier.

“You did this to me, didn’t you?” She said.

“What are you talking about?” No woman had made the connection yet.

“I noticed last time we had sex that I was happier and better looking, but after taking you on this time, I know for a fact it is you. I just watched myself in the mirror get hotter and hotter.”

This couldn’t be possible. Christie had been the dumb one. Had she been faking, or had I made her smarter as one of my improvements? Fuck, my secret was out.

“I want to test my theory. Take your pants back off so I can give you another blowjob.”

“I don’t know if that is a good idea.” I said, honestly.

“Are you really going to say no, to this?” She gestured to her body. A week ago she was a 5.5 out of ten, now she was easily a 9. “I’ll even sweeten the deal. If you let me pleasure you, a reward for most men, I’ll owe you one. Anything you want, just ask.” To make the deal harder to refuse, she started to sensually rub her hands up and down her body. Paying particular attention to her breasts, which she weighed in in each and tweaked her nipples.

“Ok, I guess.” My judgement was impaired. I had no better judgement. This was going to happen and I was going to enjoy it. I took off my pants. Christie pushed me back onto her couch and got down on her knees. She took my cock in her hands, gave it a moment to reach full rigor, which wasn’t hard, and got to work.

I came faster than last time, faster than I’d ever cum before. And she swallowed it all readily and happily.

“Come with me.” She grabbed my hand and brought me to the bathroom. She was much stronger than she looked. I was soon in the bathroom, standing next to Christie as she started to get warmer.

“I’m getting warmer. This has happened every time.” She said quietly. Then it started, I watched her grown next to me. She easily got an inch taller. She didn’t notice that, she was transfixed on her breasts and hips. “Oh, its happening. I can feel my boobs getting heavier. Oh, and my stomach is getting tighter.”

She continued to narrate her changes before turning to me and smiling. “You, NJ, are the magic pill. At least your dick juice is. Let me make you dinner to thank you. I’m also thinking some actual sex is on the menu.”

It was. We had sex before and after dinner, and each time we ran back to the mirror to watch. This was when I noticed, firmly, what was happening to me. I didn’t have any body fat left to give, I was almost pure muscle now, but that didn’t mean I wasn’t giving anything. I got smaller. It was a horrifying realization. Fortunately Christie was too transfixed on herself to notice