- Text Size +

Chapter 19

Christie loomed over the bed completely naked. Her heavy breasts bulged out from her body in a borderline obscene way, her hands were on her hips, her pussy unable to hide beneath her thin, blond pubic hair. From my vantage point on the mattress, the show stopped at her thighs, but they were so shapely and luscious that I was ok with that. Her face was frozen, eyes open and unblinking and her tongue pulling back her bottom lip as she surveyed me on the bed.

I’d been staring at her like this, frozen in time, for fifteen minutes. I never got the opportunity to slow down and really bask in the glory of the women who surrounded me, but that never had to be the case ever again. My dick was hard and throbbing and begged for skin on skin contact, but really took the time to admire every curve, every texture, and every detail of the mountainous woman who stood before me.

I finally allowed time to resume and the landscape came alive. I had caught her mid shift and as she pushed her hip out to my right her entire body reacted.

“You are so, so small. You are like a little sex toy.” Christie said looking down at me. I tried to look up at her face, I really did, but not only were her boobs perfect works of art, but her waist flaring out to her hips was so feminine. I had just spent fifteen minutes staring and I still couldn’t stop. Christie then leaned over the bed, her boobs coming up off of her chest and coming towards me. I fell down onto my ass as I made room. Her hands came off of her hips and rushed towards and then past me. They made contact with the bed behind me, but the woman before me had gone from being vertical to now significantly horizontal. Her body followed her hands and she picked up one knee and then the other onto the bed. I was now surrounded by an overdeveloped blond woman.

She positioned herself so her left tit was directly above me, I got up on my feet, reached up and touched it. She shivered. “My tits are sooooo sensitive now-a-days.” Christie whispered. I looked back to see her upside down face looking at me. Her face was taller than I was. She shifted her entire body, taking the boob from my grasp, and then she lowered herself.

“What are you doing?” I asked.

“I think my boobs are taller than you are.” Christie said. I turned away from her face towards her milkbags just as they made contact with the bed. Her chest was still a foot above me. “With room to spare.” She giggled.

I leaned forward into her closer boob. The flesh gave away slightly, but her boob didn’t budge. “It’s so magnificent.” I whispered. Where a woman with huge boobs like Christie’s would usually have visible veins and stretch marks, Christie’s skin was flawless. Her tits smelled slightly of her milk. I rubbed my arms up and down and got as much of my body into her tit as possible.

“Oh!” Christie cried. She lowered herself a little bit, but it was done quickly and the sudden bulge of her tit knocked me right off of it. “Sorry, I am not used to be so sensitive. I’m getting wet from your slightest touch.”

“No problem.” I said. “Mind giving me some space?”

I felt her breath wash over me as she breathed out and in before lifting herself up. Her tits cleared the surface of the bed once again, but she didn’t rise up all the way, stopping when her nipples were about crotch high to me. She gave herself a little shimmie and her boobs bounced wildly. I thought I was a safe distance away, but that changed quickly when on a particularly big twist of her body, Christie’s right boob shot towards me and launched me into the air. I landed under her face.

“Flip over please.” I said. “And spread ‘em wide.”

“Oh? Are you about to ravage me?” Christie giggled.

“Like you wouldn’t believe.” I smiled.

Christie obliged, she flipped herself over and swung her legs up onto the bed, leaving me outside of her thighs. I licked my lips at the sight of the thigh in front of me. So firm and smooth and tone. I reached out and ran my hands along it. I leaned over it, my head coming to rest about a third of the way over the top. I could feel her pulse through her skin, the fast pace told me everything I needed to know. I stood back up straight, her thigh came up about to about midway up my chest. I jumped forward and swung my leg up. I found myself lying on top of her thigh, legs spread wide. She smelled so good and her skin was so soft it was all I could do not to just hump her thigh. I rolled over and fell down the other side.  I landed on the bed on my stomach, Christie instinctively spread her legs a little wider and as I looked up at her vagina it opened up for me.

Christie’s viscous secretions had already spread all around her lips. As he legs spread wider, some of her folds broke the tension and parted as well. All told, Christie had one of the “cleanest” pussies of the women who had taken me in, her folds were neat and orderly, but they still wanted me. I got up on my hands and knees and crawled towards the womanly maw, the small bit of butt cheek below clenched up in anticipation of my arrival. This was no small pussy. I looked down at my cock wagging between my thighs and though it was impressive compared to my own body, surprisingly so, it was no match for the genitalia in front of me.

When my slow crawl had brought me in the shadow of the pussy, I reached out and shoved a hand straight into the canal opening. Her lips accepted it greedily. Once it was in up to my elbow and my head was brushing the lips, I reached and grabbed whatever my hand could get a hold of.  I squeezed tight and was immediately answered by a series of squelching noises coming from deep inside. I low moan soon followed.

I stuck my other hand in, forcibly spreading Christie’s lower lips and elicited a similar response. I took hold of both sides of her pussy walls and prepared myself. One breath, two breaths, three breaths and I thrust myself forward with all of my strength. My shoulders pushed against the viscous pussy walls and it took all of my strength to get myself inside. I was in up to my groin. I made a swimming motion, reached forward, grabbed some more pussy wall and then pulled myself forward once again. I moved a little bit easier this time, and this time my dick was smeared against the puddly floor of the pussy cavern. I was stopped when the top of my head butted up against what must have been Christie’s cervix. I tried to breath, but the air was thick and musky and damp.  Only my feet and ankles were outside of the pussy now, and even so, “outside” is a relative term as they were being brushed against by her lower labia.

I paused for a brief moment and took stock of what I had just done without thinking. All around me was Christie, her pulse, her smell, her sex. It pushed on me from all side, it comforted me, it cradled me. All at the same time it was trying to hold me in and push me out. Deep rumbling game at me, vibrations that may have been moans. The outside world had ceased to exist.

I dug my elbows into the pussy walls around me and tried to flip myself over, but as I was shifting my body I lost my stomach and the pussy squeezed down on me, hard. I paused for a moment, and then did it again, same response. It clicked in my head why my stomach was feeling weird, Christie was lifting her hips up off the bed and bringing them back down again. Every part of my body was engaged as I twisted myself. My head, arms, legs, hands, torso, and my dick. To aid in my twisting, I grabbed handfuls of pussy-wall and squeezed. When I finally completed my 180, I decided it was time for me to truly start the intercourse. I shoved my hips up against the top of the cavern and slid my dick across its slimy surface. I then allowed myself to come back down. I repeated the motion again and again in my limited space, even as Christie’s body bucked wildly of its own accord.

Then, just as I reached my zenith and started to unload myself, my whole world twisted 90 degrees and the walls closed in even tighter. My entire space pushed in on me and compacted against me. A sudden gush of girl goop got into my mouth and my nose. It happened a few times in succession, then it stopped. I tried breathing, but it was difficult. I was surrounded on all sides by pussy wall and viscous pussy juice. And then something clamped down on my feet and I was quickly ripped out and into the cold air of the outside world.

Christie had rolled over onto her side as she reached her orgasm. She held me with two hands as she stared at me, dreamy eyed. “I have never… a whole person… so good.” She couldn’t form full sentences. Despite the warmth of her hands and from her breath I was shivering out in the open. The pale pink lips of the blond beauty frowned as she saw this. She lay me on the pillow next to her and then rolled over so that her head was directly above me.

“I’ll clean you up.” She winked and brought her giant head towards my body. She stuck out her tongue and starting with my cock, she licked her drying juices off of my body. She was very thorough, and by the time she had flipped me over onto my back, and then back over onto my stomach I was ready to cum again. But rather than finish me off with her tongue, she picked me up, rolled herself back over and placed me on her stomach. She then used her hands to push her boobs together to form a mega cleavage. “Cum on my boobs.”

Even on her back, when her boobs were squeezed together they were as tall as I was. I leaned into the crack and after three thrusts I’d deposited another load into the bank of Christie.