- Text Size +

Chapter 18

 

Vivian fed me a French fries as she drove. She just pulled me back up so my arms were free of her cleavage to feed me. She bit off the end of a fry and dangled it from her fingers in front of my face, I’d take a bite or two and then she’d lift it up and over my head, stick it between her plump lips and finish it off. I filled my stomach on crispy fry and I doubt I even made a noticeable impact on the amount of food she was eating.

By the time we got back everyone was awake, had put on their clothes, and were sitting around the living room chatting. Vivian dropped a bag of fast food in everyone’s lap and took a seat herself in the middle of the couch between Alisa and Sandy. She set me on top of the back of the couch between herself and Sandy. All conversation stopped as the girls chowed down. I found myself in a room of five beautiful women with only the sounds of crackling paper and drinks slurped through straws. The smell of alcohol and sweat still hung in the air, but now it was mixed with chicken sandwiches and hamburgers.

“Ok, we all go to work tomorrow, then we convince some folks to help us move our stuff over here?” Helen probed after finishing her meal.

“Absolutely, can’t miss another day of work.” Vivian agreed. “Though, to be honest, I think I’m going to ask for a promotion anyway. Is that dirty? Should I be using my powers for good?”

Alisa waved a hand. “Nonsense. We’ve got the power, why not use it? I’ve got a few ideas for some websites.”

“I’m not doing porn.” Sandy said. “I don’t want to be seen that way.” Sandy had grown several inches since last night. What had we done? I tried to remember, whatever it was I did lose nearly half of my old height. I had to keep reminding myself that I was still shrinking, rapidly. It just didn’t register in my brain as being a problem.

“Not quite what I had in mind, but I like where your head is at. We could be the greatest porn stars of all time.” Alisa laughed. “If not for the internet, then at least for ourselves.” I imagined Alisa having sex with a big, black man and his massive cock and found myself intrigued by the idea. Alisa then stuck her head back looked at me behind Vivian’s and winked. She can read minds. I had to remind myself.

“I’m going to stay here, I can watch after Neville tomorrow as well. I did quit my job after all.” Christie said. “I’m just going to look for nursing programs online anyway.”

“Remember, you need to go home and pack at some point.” Helen said.

“There isn’t too much of a rush on that. I’ll move the NJ’s mattress to the basement while you guys are gone.” Christie looked around, and realized she would need to sweeten the deal to get some alone time with me. “And I’ll clean up this mess.”

That got everyone else on board.

 

 

Once everyone had left to go home to pack, it was just Christie and I, alone together again. The sun was already setting. Hangover days were always so short. Christie left me on top of the couch as she went to the bathroom. Problem was, I didn’t want to be on the top of the couch.

Standing up and looking down, the fall to the cushion below was about twenty-five feet. Only it wasn’t, I reminded myself, it was less than three feet. It was odd how perception was working for and against me. When I looked wide, and took everything in as it was, the size of the world wasn’t too overwhelming, but when I focused, as I was now, on a single task and object, it ballooned up to its actual size, which at my scale, was nine times bigger than it should have been. I jumped.

The landing was soft, but the jostling of my body reminded me of how sore my balls were, outside and in. They had gotten an extreme workout the night before. Didn’t matter, the next drop was less than the first, but there was no cushion to break my fall. I jumped quickly, not wanting to think about it too hard. I expected a hard impact when my feet hit the ground, but to my surprise I stuck the landing, literally the only part of me that even noticed the drop was my balls.

I don’t know what I was hoping to accomplish, nothing was accessible to me at this height, but I needed to walk around and stretch my legs. Problem was, I was limping. I gingerly cupped my balls in my fingers and tested their soreness. I know when Vivian telemasturbated me there wasn’t any actual friction, but the simple act of producing more semen was about the final straw for me.

The flush of the toilet and the heavy plodding of Christie’s feet let me know she was heading my way. She was back in the living room in moments. “Stretching your legs?” She asked.

I turned and nodded my head, before continuing my walk, my awkward, limpy, walk. Christie was a couple of hundred feet away from me on my scale, but a louder boom told me she was moving. I looked, and saw that she had lowered herself to her knees and she ever so slowly teetered forward until she caught herself with her hands. Her blond hair fell about her face, but the gap between her arms revealed her breasts in all of their globular grandeur. The fell off her body and drooped further than I was tall.

“Don’t stop on my behalf.” She said. “I’m just going to crawl along behind you and keep you company.”

“Ok, I guess that’s fine.” I said. Christie crawled forward a little bit and then she was right behind me. Rather than tower over me, she lowered her entire body to the ground, grinding her massive breasts into my carpet before they disappeared from view, blocked by her face, arms, and hair. I was now confronted with her giant, blond face. “Are you just gonna slither along the floor?” I asked.

“Dunno, maybe.”

I shrugged and continued my walk, though I only made it about five steps when Christie spoke up.

“Oh, baby, is something wrong? Did you get hurt?”

I took a deep breath and turned to face her, she hadn’t moved, but she wasn’t any further away. My stride was pitifully short. I shrugged and told the truth. “My balls are drained, thus they are extremely sore.”

“That happens to guys?” Christie asked. “I thought you could just keep going as long as you used enough lube.”

“Nope, I’m drained. To be honest, I think it took longer than normal. I can’t exactly remember what all happened last night.”

“Oh, you poor thing.” Christies face was thirty feet away, but as she blew air out of her nose, thinking, it swept between my legs and tried to stir me. My balls said no. “I think I can help you, but you have to trust me, ok?”

“You know I trust you, Christie.” I said.

In a blur of motion, Christie spun herself around and was sitting on her butt with her legs crossed. “You are the only person who didn’t sample mama’s milk last night. It’s going to take a moment to fire up the ol’ teats, but I’m not trying to turn you on. Yet.”

Christie then grabbed the hems of her shirt with her hands and lifted it up over her head, leaving her completely topless. Her boobs bounced free and called to me. My dick tried to answer, but it just caused more twisting agony in my testes. Christie then took her hands and used both of them to lift up her right breasts. Her hands were small and looked much smaller in comparison to her massive mammary. They maneuvered around it, gently stroking it. The fingers from her right hand teased her mighty, brown nipple, making it grow out from her boob at least a foot (a Neville foot). I wanted to join in, I ached and yearned and felt myself burning. Her less-than-subtle manipulation of herself was so hot, and it just got hotter when she lifted her nipple up and stuck her lips on it. Her face moved from side to side and she played with herself, her lips pulled back and revealed she was lightly gnawing on her nub with her teeth. Then a small trickle of white oozed forth. I saw it before she felt it, but then her tongue sought it out and drew it into her mouth.

“I’m ready, Neville, let me heal you.”

I stepped forward, not thinking about what I was doing, I was running on instinct. I kept churning my legs when Christie leaned forward and scooped me up with her hands. I had singular focus on her nipple. As it got closer I reached out, I took hold of it. Her entire body shivered when I made contact. I brought my mouth to it and sucked on it. Trembling rose from deep within Christie’s chest, and with it game a flood of milk. It hit my tongue and it tasted like no milk I had ever drank before. It couldn’t even be called milk, really. It was white nectar, sweet and frothy and thick and it melted in my mouth and down my throat. I guzzled greedily and felt my stomach distend as I took on as much as I could manage. Hazy parts of my mind cleared up, realizations that I didn’t even realize needed to be thought of came bubbling to the surface. My muscles rejuvenated and bulged, the burning in my groin dissipated and I felt my balls pulsating as they refilled themselves. My skin warmed up and something new was made clear.

I had been awakened.

I stopped suckling and Christie pulled me away from her breast. I chose to activate myself in that moment and everything froze. Christie stopped moving, the air stood still. I looked around, I waved my hands, I was untethered. I had my own superpower, I had a new defense. It wasn’t difficult at all, freezing time took no effort.

I allowed time to resume, I looked up to Christie’s smiling face. She would be rewarded. I would give some more of myself to her. I smiled up to her, “Let’s go to the bedroom.”