- Text Size +

Chapter 15

                Christie had actually brought me some clothes, she just neglected to mention it until after she had her fun. After we settled down and got dressed, Christie and I decided to start figuring out the living arrangements. Before we did anything, however, I needed to make sure the bills were paid. I walked Christie through everything and she got it all paid. She then found a three ring binder in my office and some paper and made several columns to organize and discuss furniture.

The master bedroom was the largest room, and we both kind of figured that Vivian would take it for herself, but Helen might stake a claim as well.  Regardless, Helen would be around sometime in the early afternoon and we’d have our answer soon. It figured that whoever of those two didn’t get the master would take the other upstairs bedroom. The basement was split into a bedroom and a den, so Christie claimed the den for herself. It would be down to Alisa and Sandy to fight over the other basement bedroom, as the office was the smallest room and was thus the least appealing. I currently had some lightly-used workout equipment in the office, it would probably be trashed.

Christie decided that she’d take my mattress, as she only had a full-sized one. It was too big for me, so I didn’t care. We went through a bunch of other furniture as well, most of my stuff was pretty bad, but none of the girls had been particularly well-off before so there wasn’t likely a whole lot of upgrading to be done. We also started going through a lot of my old junk. Most of it was just junk, but there were a few things that got Christie’s interest, including my vinyl collection from my college hipster days, a camera and some recording equipment, my old journals, and my old sports equipment. She was most impressed, however, by my massive collection of board games I had stashed in the linen closet.

By the time Helen arrive Christie had the entire house catalogued and rated on a scale of 1-5. Anything below 3 was likely going to be either trashed or sold.

Helen let herself in. “Whew, this place stinks!” She announced as she came through the front door. She saw Christie and I in the living room, discussing things, and so she came over and sat down on the recliner to see what was up.

“We are going over the logistics of getting everyone in here, and we have a semi-solid plan.” I said. “Three people upstairs and two in the basement.” Helen wanted to see for herself, so she excused herself and checked out the townhouse. It didn’t take very long before she was back in the living room.

“Who gets the master?” She asked.

“We figured either you or Vivian would probably get it. I want the den in the basement.” Christie said. “What furniture do you have?”

Helen then rattled off all of her furniture, which Christie added to the chart. Alisa and Vivian arrived shortly thereafter and then Sandy after them. It was the same story for everyone, look around, come into the living room, ask who was getting the master, and then listing off their furniture. Then it was dinner time, I didn’t even realize Christie and I had skipped lunch. After looking through my refrigerator and pantry Alisa found enough stuff to cook up dinner for everybody.

While the girls were going through my kitchen they found my liquor cabinet. I wasn’t one to drink on a work night or to drink alone, but I had a healthy supply of various liquors. Christie saw the liquor and got an idea and she disappeared from the townhouse for a few minutes. Just long enough for her to run to her place and back. The pasta dinner Alisa made was delicious, though I didn’t eat much of it.

After dinner was over, and the girls cleared off the table, Christie stuck her hand into the liquor cabinet and pulled out a bottle of whiskey and a bottle of rum. “Who wants to play a game?” She asked.

“I don’t know, we’ve all got work in the morning.” Sandy said.

“We have taken a few days off recently.” Alisa agreed. “Maybe getting drunk isn’t such a good idea.”

“I think getting drunk is a great idea.” Helen said. “Especially if it means you girls have to call in late for work. Besides, look at you ladies, do you really think that you’ll get into trouble if you come into work late?” The girls all looked at each other around the room, reminding themselves just how hot they were. I, too, partook in the looking. Though I honestly hadn’t stopped partaking since Christie arrived this morning.

“Depends on the game.” Vivian said. “Make it worth it.”

Christie reached into her purse and took out what looked to be a deck of cards. “This is what I ran home to grab. I figured if we are going to be roomies we should get to know each other a little bit better.” She looked at Alisa and winked. Alisa was the closest to lesbian of all the ladies, and I knew for a fact that she had initiated relations with at least two of the girls in the room already. Christie tossed the deck of cards onto the table.

“The Couple’s Game?” Vivian laughed. “But that is a two player game, you know, for couples.”

“That is why we have to get creative. I had two ideas in my head on how to make it a group activity. We can either go old school with spin the bottle, or we can mix them into a more traditional drinking game: King’s Cup.”

“This idea has some traction. I like the idea of spin the bottle.” Sandy opined. “I am an extreme lightweight.”

“What if we mix all three?” I offered. “We can make spin the bottle one of the king’s cup cards.”

The girls all laughed. It was settled. It took a few minutes to iron out the rules. Helen grabbed an old beer out of my fridge and chugged it empty. We shuffled the couple’s game cards into a regular deck of cards and just accepted that we’d know which deck was which when the card was next to be drawn. Each girl was given a shot glass, a mixed drink, and a chaser of cola. Helen placed her purse on the table atop a towel and I used that setup as a seat. I was given a shot glass, but a drink was mixed into it. A full shot would likely kill me at this point as the shot glass was the size of a ten-gallon bucket.

And thus, the games began.

 

 

The bottle was spun to see who would go first, and it landed on Helen. She drew the top card, a standard deck card and a seven: reach for heaven. Yelping, the girls all tossed their hands into the air, as did I, but Alisa was the slowest on the draw. She drank from her mixed drink. To Helen’s left around the table was Christie, so she drew second. Another deck card, a 2 this time or “you”, and she chose Vivian to take a shot. Vivian smirked as she did so, no chaser needed and her shot was refilled. Sandy was to Christie’s left and she drew a couples card. Every couples card had two options on it, as you were supposed to start the game fully clothed and strip down before you got to the hanky panky.

“Either remove your partner’s shirt or use your lips on their chest.” Sandy was handed the bottle, she spun it to find out who her partner was in this instance. The bottle spun smoothly on the tabletop around and around and around, just as it looked like it was pointed at me it moved ever so slightly towards Helen.

“Come and get it off me, girl.” Helen said, raising her arms. Helen had started the day wearing both an undershirt and a blousy-jacket thing. She’d removed the outer garment before dinner and never put it back on. Sandy licked her lips as she got up out of her seat and over behind Helen. “Not from behind, girl, make it sexy and look me in the eyes.” Sandy nodded her head and pulled Helen’s chair away from the table. She then looked at the audience and winked as she sat down on Helen’s lap. She brought her face up close to Helen’s. They breathed each other’s air for a few fleeting moments, before Sandy grabbed hold of Helen’s shirt from the hem and pulled it up over her head, not fast, but not slowly either, and she got it all in one smooth motion. But she didn’t stop there, Sandy then leaned back in Helen’s lap and used her shirt as a sort of rope around Helen’s neck to support her, before she pulled herself back up, arching her back as she did so and then pecked Helen on the forehead with a small kiss, before dismounting and heading back to her seat. “Whew, my heart skipped a beat there.” Helen admitted.

“Maybe you’ll return the favor.” Sandy said as she scooted back in to the table.

Vivian’s turn, she had a regular card, an eight or “Mate”. Usually this would require two players drink at the same time, but we tweaked the rules to make it the traditional spin the bottle and the mate meant make-out. Vivian took hold of the bottle and gave it a powerful spin. The bottle didn’t drift at all from where it started its spin, and it spun, and it spun, and it spun. Vivian wasn’t even watching the bottle, like everyone else but I was, she was looking me dead in the eye. The bottle eventually began to slow and I knew where it was going to end.

“Hand him here.” Vivian demanded when the inevitable became reality. Alisa gently picked me up off of my seat and handed me over. “Flip the egg timer.” I forgot to mention we grabbed an egg timer. Christie set it for one minute and then we got started.

From the comfort of Vivian’s hands I held my breath as my field of view was filled by the redheaded goddess’ perfect face. I started out by looking at her eyes, as the green jewels within enraptured me, but as I got closer her eyes slipped out of view and I was gazing at her small, slightly upturned nose, and then from there I was face to face with her ruby lips. Her lips clung to each other as they parted mere inches from my face and her warm breath rolled over me, it smelled of the whiskey she’d just shot. Her tongue peaked through and forced her plump lips to part just a little bit extra before it retreated. It got so close to my face I could have leaned forward and bit it had it not moved so fast. Vivian thumb then rested against the back of my head and I was now purely a passenger. I was pressed against her lips and enveloped in their soft embrace. Her lips gave way to the shape of my face, but held on to me as if I was a candy to be drawn deeper into her great mouth. I reached out with my arms to try and grab hold of her, but I could barely reach her neck from where I was. Her tongue then returned to get my face wet before we were so rudely interrupted by the egg timer.

My heart was pounding and my dick was hard and clearly noticeable through my doll shorts. Alisa then gently sat me back down in my seat. Alisa then drew her card, a couples card.

“A lady plays card: take your man’s hand and guide it to your promised land, whether you are clothed or not.” Alisa gave the bottle a spin to see who her “man” was and it was Christie. “Um, we need to make a rule really quick about how to change seats for something like this. Should she change seats with Helen or should I?”

“Umm… The person being acted upon should stay still.” Helen said. “So I’ll switch seats with Christie so she can fondle your lady-parts under the table.” Everyone agreed and Helen and Christie changed seats. In the process, Christie scooted her seat closer to Alisa so she could really get her strong hand into Alisa’s panties. This simple movement put her directly behind the handbag I was leaning against. And thus she was out of sight of me.

“Oh, your fingers are a little cold.” Alisa said to my right, smiling weakly.

“Warm ‘em up baby.” Christie laughed. “How long does the work last?”

“Until your turn.” Helen said. She was taking charge of the game. “Alright, Neveille’s turn and then everybody shoots before round two.”

Alisa was giggling and breathing harder under the attention of Christie. I stood up and walked across the table to the deck of cards. A regular deck card was up next. I bent over and picked it up with both hands and flipped over and tossed it onto the table. A three, “me”, I had to drink. I walked back to my bucket-sized shot glass and picked up carefully and took a drink with a small amount of difficulty. But I got through it.

“Everybody shoot!” Christie announced. She reached across the table to where her shot glass was, still at her old seat. As she leaned over, her huge left tit bumped into me and my shot glass. We went flying across the table and I spilled my drink. Helen’s reflexes were too fast to allow for the mess to get any worse, as she had a towel on the spill instantly.  “Sorry.” Christie said, her shot glass in hand. Everyone lifted their shot glasses and looked at each other before throwing their heads back. “Now is it my turn or Helen’s?”

“Yours.” Helen said.

Christie had reseated herself and returned her hand to Alisa’s pants. Not wanting to make the same mistake twice, she asked someone to hand her the top card. A couple card.

“ULTIMATE PLAY CARD!” Christie almost shouted. “Your partner is either getting completely naked or pleased to completion. I think we were supposed to bury that one a little bit. Oh well, who’s getting naked. Please hand me the bottle.”

“You can stop pleasuring Alisa now.” Sandy reminded Christie.

“Oh, right, I had a little bit of a rhythm going, wasn’t even paying attention. It was a bass line, can you guess which one?” She asked Alisa as she slid her chair back into the empty space to my left.

“Oh, that had to be… Under Pressure?” Alisa guessed.

I threw my head from right to left to see which girl was talking. Christie’s megawatt smile exploded onto her face. “It was! You have one sensitive vagina.” She looked down at me and brought her right hand towards my face, she put her fingers under my chin. “Smell her, doesn’t she smell good.”

I took a huge whiff of Alisa’s sexual perfume and couldn’t help but agree. Christie took the bottle and gave it a spin, and it landed on herself. “Can I be my own partner?” Christie asked. Unanimously everyone agreed that she could, so Christie stood up and unbuttoned her short Daisy Dukes and slid them down her thighs without a second thought. She had no panties on, so she was very quickly exposed for everyone to see, and everyone enjoyed the view. The table came about two thirds of the way up her thighs, so it was quite a pleasant sight for me being less than three feet away. We were all awaiting the main attraction, however, and Christie didn’t hesitate. Her shirt came off quickly, leaving her in just her bra. Then she surprised everyone by turning around and getting down on her knees and leaning back into the table. She then pulled her hair over her neck, leaving her bra clasp exposed just above table level. “So, um, do you think you can help a girl out?” Christie asked me.

I stood up on the table and looked around at all the other girls. “Of course I can. But if I can’t, I want to remind everyone here that each of Christie’s bobos weighs more than I do.” Nobody could argue with that fact. It was just a couple of steps to the table. “Can you rise up just a little bit?” I asked, as she was the strap was too close to the table top. Christie rose up, her shoulders were wider than I was tall by this point, and her ribs were about equal to my height in width. Her skin was blemish free, where just a few weeks ago she had moles and sun spots on her back, it was now just perfect, pale skin. I took one knee and examined the bra strap before me. It was as tall as my forearm, but worse, it was an old fashioned hook. If it had been buckled I may have stood a better chance. This mean I was going to have to pull on the strap on both sides of the hooks and slacken them enough for them to come apart. I pulled on the strap to test its tension. I couldn’t pull it off of her skin. Time to give it the old college try. I reached across the strap and grabbed each side and I pulled with all of my might. I felt every muscle from my biceps across my chest pull as hard as they could, but I only managed the smallest of budges.

The second time I pulled the strap came much more easily and I had the hooks undone with relative ease. Hindsight sensed foul play, but as I was holding onto the straps as they violently separated I lost my grip with one hand and went flying to my right with the strap a good four or five feet from my perspective. I ended up on my back.

“Good job Neville. I didn’t think you would be able to do it!” Helen exclaimed.

Before anyone else could talk, Christie turned around, exposing her grand tits for all to see. They were spectacular and would warrant that dumb expression given by every eighties or nineties movie character who sees boobs. They are the boobs that stop traffic and bring world peace. Perfectly symmetrical, enormous, yet natural and firm and holding a traditionally proper boob shape. She was an overzealous college boy’s fan art.

And her hard nipples were leaking, it was a small amount of what must have been milk, but I could see it from my very intimate range and angle. Christie adjusted herself and sat down on the chair, before the cold wood of the chair startled her, causing jump and a rippling and swaying of her great tits. Some of the leaking fluid got on the table next to me, I ran my hand through it and brought it to my mouth. It surely was milk, but not like any I’d ever tasted. This wasn’t milk for infants, this was sex milk, a weird thing to say, but I innately knew what it was.

Back to the game, Helen’s turn. Ace, everyone shoots. Glasses were refilled just in time, Sandy also drew an ace, more shots. Vivian’s turn, couples card. “If your partner isn’t wearing pants, give them oral. If they are wearing pants, they lose the pants. Christie, I thought this game was about foreplay.”

Christie shrugged, and naturally that brought attention back to her glamorous mams.

Vivian looked around the table, where suddenly everyone was much drunker than they were two minutes ago. She took the bottle and gave it a spin, naturally it landed on me again. I took off my pants and was now sitting on the table with my dick out. Alisa drew a king, everyone added some of their mixed drinks to the cocktail, which Alisa then chugged like a champ. My turn, two “you”, I made Vivian take a drink for spinning the bottle my direction. Christie’s turn: Queen, traditionally a question card, the girls had switched that to six as there weren’t that many “dicks” playing the game. Queen made a rule.

Christie looked down at me as she thought. “The person who draws the king has to drink from the king’s cup and pay homage to our king, the honorable Neville, with a blowjob.” She winked down at me, reminding me of the light role play we had done that morning.

Helen drew a couple’s card. “Give your partner a foot rub, use your tongue.” She spun the bottle and Vivian winked at me as the bottle came around and landed on her. “So Vivian is the person getting serviced, so I’ll move to her. I guess I’ll switch seats with Sandy, Sandy takes her turn, and then we skip to Vivian.” Helen switched seats with Sandy as Vivian scooted her chair back to the wall and put her feet up on the table. Helen then got to work, starting with her hands on Vivian’s feet, which actually dwarfed Helen’s small hands. “Your feet are so soft.” Helen said, appreciating her task.

Sandy drew a six, formerly dicks, now “never have I ever.” She thought for a moment, looking around the table. “So, anybody has done this thing that I haven’t done has to take a drink of their mixed drink? Or is it a shot?”

“Mixed drink.” Helen said, not taking her eyes off of her work. Sandy switched their drinks to the right places as she thought.

“Never have I ever… had a threesome.” Everyone in the room had to take a drink, including me as I drank the non-shots.

“You sweet, sweet, child.” Christie said, idly playing with her hair after finishing her drink. “We’re going to have to fix that.”

Vivian’s turn. Helen took a hand from her massage and reached out and grabbed a card for Vivian and handed it to her. “Let us see here, a couples card, your partner does a dance of your choosing.” She spun the bottle and surprisingly it didn’t land on me this time, but rather it was pointing Sandy. “Do the Macarena girl. You got this.”

I was expecting something a little more… sexy... from Vivian, but she was getting her feet rubbed and now she was going to get a little bit a show as well. Helen chose that moment to lick one of Vivian’s feet and it caused the buxom redhead to jump just a little bit. Sandy danced around the Macarena three times before she was allowed to sit back down.

Alisa’s turn. Another couples card: “Show your partner you love them by giving them a shoulder and neck rub.” The bottle, of course, landed on Vivian. Vivian was now getting a foot and a shoulder rub.

My turn, I walked back over to the deck and I drew a couples card: “If his pants are off, give him a blow job, if they are on, take them off with your mouth. Well, my pants are off, so I guess I’ll just give the bottle a quick spin.” I walked up to the mouth of the beer bottle and got down on my knees to get better leverage, I spun it with all of my might and it made it around a couple of times before landing on Vivian, for the third time in a row. If she wasn’t careful, the girls would catch on to what she was doing.

“Come here my dear, sweet Neville.” Vivian smiled down at me and I walked over towards her. She scooped me up in her hands and lifted me up towards her face, only this time, instead of my head heading for her plush, pillowy lips, it was my hips. In fact, my head was heading towards her red hair. My arms wrapped around her hairline as she got to work on my dick. I looked up and saw Alisa smiling down at me as she continued to massage Vivian’s shoulders. There was a fair amount of suction coming from Vivian’s mouth, but she worked her lips and her tongue together in tandem against my two inch-long dick. To me my dick was a foot long, a full five inches longer than it had been before I started shrinking, but to these ladies it wasn’t much more than glorified toothpick. Vivian breathed through her nose when she had to, sending warm air down my midsection and legs. Some sucking, some playing, Vivian worked me like a pro and I came very quickly. I convulsed and grabbed hair and spasms ran up and down my body from the pleasure. I was then released back into Vivian’s hands and she looked down at me, smiling. I looked past her to Alisa, who was smirking, I looked behind me to Helen, who had one of Vivian’s big toes in her mouth.

I returned to my seat and awaited my shrinking.

 

The game continues in chapter 16