- Text Size +

Chapter 12

                The girls convinced the store manager to give them a massive discount on their clothes, but they still spent $3000 between them. They were all giddy from the shopping, the deal they got, and life in general. Somehow it had gotten extremely late and we’d missed out on dinner. We ended up grabbing drive-thru fast food on our way back from the department store. The contrast was notable to me, as the night previous I had sucked down two pounds of steak, and I could only eat a portion of the burger patty they’d gotten for me.

                When we got back to Vivian’s home the girls were giggling and conversing about their new measurements. They had all gotten taller and their ratios had gotten cartoonish. Yet, looking at them, they all just looked like an artist’s greatest hits. They laughed about the tailor that took their measurements and prepared formalwear for them. The delicate gay man trembled as he maneuvered around their bodies.

                “We should measure NJ.” Helen said. “It might be a good idea to track his… progress.”

                I had estimated myself to be somewhere in the 18-20 inch range before we went to the mall. After two dressing room orgasms, I was officially fifteen inches tall.

The girls all looked around Vivian’s apartment, I guess finally realizing how small it was. “It sucks that we all have to go home tonight.” Christie said. “We should totally room together.”

I had a two bedroom, plus a basement, plus an office, three bathroom townhouse. All the girls just had cramped, little, one bedroom apartments. Except Alisa, who lived with her family. “We could go back to my place.” I offered.

I was across the room, my voice was tiny, but through their own conversations, every one of them heard me. “You know, that’s not such a bad idea.” Alisa said.

“It’s late, we can work it out tomorrow.” Helen said, making her way to the door. “I’ve got a photo shoot at nine tomorrow morning. I’ll catch you ladies later.” Christie left as well. Alisa didn’t want to go back to her house, they were already giving her grief over her previous upgrades, what would they say now that she filled out a little bit and joined the goddesshood? We were all pretty tired, so we got into Vivian’s bed, I was placed in the center, and drifted off to sleep.

 

You know how you know you are dreaming sometimes and your mind just accepts the new logic of the dream world? I dreamt that I was full-sized once again, on a boat in the middle of lake, just fishing. It was nice, it was quiet, it was peaceful. The best part about dream-fishing is that there are no mosquitoes. I was at a combination of Abel Lake and Venton Lake, two places I used to fish at in college and high school. They were completely different sized lakes, with completely different shorelines, but when I looked towards the dock it was Venton Lake, and when I looked the other way it was Abel Lake.

I don’t know how long I was fishing, when I looked back at the dock and Alisa was there, looking like she did when we got back from the department store. She waved at me and beckoned me over, so I paddled my boat to the dock to see what she wanted. “Hey NJ, where are we?”

“The fishing lake.” I said. “It’s a combination of lakes from my childhood.

Alisa’s eyes went wide, “So, wait, we are in your dream?” Why was that news? Unless…

“Alisa, are you really Alisa? Not just a figment of my imagination?” I asked her. Some dreams were weird, and there couldn’t have been any way to verify if I was sharing a dream with her.

“I don’t recognize this place, I normally dream about arts and crafts and girly things. Not fishing ponds riddled with mosquitoes.” She informed me.

“There aren’t any mosquitoes.” Famous last words, no sooner had I denied the little devil bugs when I got stung by one. “What? No! You are breaking my dream. Get out of here!” I cried. It broke the immersion, I woke up. I sat bolt upright in bed next to Alisa, who also woke up. Only, one problem, we were the same size still, and we weren’t in Vivian’s bed.

“Why are we in my bed?” Alisa asked. “Why are we the same size?”

“We’re still dreaming.” I informed her. “But now I think we are in your dream.”

The door to Alisa’s bedroom blew open, and in stepped a 9 foot tall Vivian. The door seemed to stretch around her to accommodate her size. “It is cute, that you think you are in your dreams, when you’ve been in mine since you got to the lake.” Vivian informed us. She looked around. “Nice room, Alisa, a little childish though.”

“What are you doing here?” Alisa asked. “Why are you so big?”

Vivian ripped off her shirt, revealing her massive, gravity defiant, over-inflated breasts. These dream breasts did no obey the laws of nature, they were just sticking straight out from her body, each one the size of a beach ball. “This is a sex dream, and I am horny.”

I wasn’t in possession of my conscious mind, just my subconscious, so I just accepted it. Vivian took two steps towards the bed and suddenly seemed much bigger. Alisa’s entire mattress fit between Vivian’s ankles. Vivian reached down and ripped away her pants, leaving her in just a thin, white thong. She then bent over and put her hands on either side of the mattress and lifted it up off of the bed. The room disappeared and we were suddenly in a giant, pink cavern. The floor, ceiling, and walls looked to be made of pillows. As Vivian maneuvered herself, the mattress got smaller in her hands, until it fit in the palm of just one hand.

“Alisa, why are you so small?” Vivian asked.

“I’m not small.” Alisa replied, suddenly appearing next to Vivian at her size. I was now alone on a mattress that was suddenly the size of a quarter in Vivian’s hand.

“Do you want to be the man, or should I?” Vivian asked.

“You do it, I want to be filled up.” Alisa said, she lay back down onto the pink ground, I saw her descend from an angle which I should not have had access to, and then Vivian placed the mattress, and me, upon Alisa’s stomach, just above her navel. I looked up, and up, and up at Vivian, she rose a thousand feet into the air from a kneeling position. I wanted to look at her breasts, but I was being forced to watch her thin, white pantie as they were stretched and stretched outwards as Vivian grew a mighty cock. But it wasn’t just any cock, I recognized that penis as my own. I looked down at myself to make the comparison, and yes, they were identical. Well, not identical, Vivian’s was the size of a commercial airliner, and it only kept growing and growing. It got bigger than mine ever did. She stroked her cock, which had pushed the thong to its limit, causing it to burst into shreds that disappeared as they fell. As she stroked it, I noticed something strange, my cock was feeling it as well. Her soft, feminine hands were working my penis, on her body.

She then angled herself, pointing the mighty dong in my direction, and then down past me, towards Alisa’s waiting sex. She shoved it in, and in, and in. There was no way Alisa had the capacity to take that much, but then she pulled it out and out and out. Alisa’s body rocked in pleasure, sending me careening off of the mattress and onto her bare skin. Vivian leaned over Alisa’s body, grabbing her by the legs and really started to give it to her good. The wet slapping sound their sex was making was extremely exaggerated. Beyond me were two pairs of giant boobs, flailing this way and that, with no regards to what was up and down.

Faster and faster and faster, inhumanly fast, Vivian pounded Alisa into submission. Every bit of pleasure she generated I could feel on my own penis, so as I was trying to maintain my balance on Alisa’s stomach, my cock was in the warm embrace of a vagina, without actually being in the warm embrace of a vagina. Then, with one final shuddering thrust, it was over. Alisa exploded in orgasm, Vivian exploded in orgasm, and I exploded in orgasm. The cum from the giant dick was launched into the air, where it broke apart into a dozen different globules and came back down onto Alisa’s face, chest, and stomach. I, miraculously, wasn’t hit by any of it.

Then I bolted upright in Vivian’s bed, drenched in sweat with cum all over my dick and lower abdomen. Vivian bolted upright as well, the smell of her own pussy juice permeated the room as well. Alisa woke up a bit more slowly, stretching and scratching her ass lazily. Then her eyes opened wide and she, too, sat up. We all looked at each other confused, the memory of what had just happened broken up in the rough cut of morning. We each tried to remember the dream we just had, but we each remembered some parts differently.

The smell of our sexual exertions filled the early morning air, the sheets were a disgusting mess of sweat and excretion. Finally, I looked up at my bedmates. “Did you” I pointed at Vivian, “just fuck her,” I pointed at Alisa, “with my dick?” I pointed to myself.

We all looked at each other, our collective heart rates slowly returning to normal.

“I think so.” Vivian said. “Is that my breakfast?” Vivian brought her finger to my midsection, pointing at my own mess.

“I guess so.” I said. She then picked me up in one hand, her long, soft fingers brought me up to her tongue, where in two quick licks I was clean. Diminishing returns, or whatever, but I didn’t even shrink a full inch.