- Text Size +

Chapter 10

                When I woke up the next morning I was once again between two beautiful women, or, more precisely, between their hips. Helen and Vivian were each facing outwards on Helen’s bed, their butts seemed to reach out towards me under the thin layer of sheet. The dramatic swell of their hips from their waists made their asses even more pronounced. Reality snapped back in my mind and I bolted upright in bed.

                Naturally, I was naked, but more troubling was that sitting up straight as I was I couldn’t see over the swell of either woman’s hips. I was carried to bed last night by Helen before we all just passed out. I hadn’t had a chance to truly gauge my height against anything, and I don’t know why it waited until now to hit me, but I was small. I cranked me head around and gazed at the two slumbering beauties behind me.

                Oddly, I could hear whispers of what may have been their dreams. Helen was dreaming about being on a talk show talking about her sudden rise to success as an actress and how great her latest movie was. Vivian was… doing math? She was dreaming about doing math… with me safely nestled between her breasts maybe an inch tall. Wow… Ok.

                I looked down and saw my boner. Could I go ten minutes without sprouting one of those things? I needed to pee, but I was trapped by two women and a footboard. It wasn’t a problem I’d have to worry about for long, however, as a dark wave of anguish passed through my body, and it must have passed through Helen and Vivian at the same time, because their dreams turned dark and they both woke up breathing heavy.

                “What was that?” Helen asked.

                “Patricia, I think.” I said. “But, what did she do?”

                We all sat and looked at each other, or rather, I looked at both of them, but they only had eyes for me and both were sporting silly smiles.

                “Oh my god, you are so cute!” Helen said, smiling and lifting her shoulders. “You are like a little Disney character.”

                “Well, I won’t be cute if I pee all over your bed.” I shivered, I really had to pee. “If you’ll excuse me.”

                “Of course.” Helen nodded. But rather than lift her legs of the way, she leaned forward and picked me up and swung me around to the floor. “There you guy big fella.”

                I walked into the bathroom, but behind me I could hear the girls giggling. “He’s so light!” I put it out of my mind and went into the bathroom. Turned out I needed to do more than just pee, some of that steak from last night was ready to vacate. But this presented a problem. The toilet bowl was as high as my chest, I would have to climb up and, squat maybe? No use worrying about it, I got to task, pulling myself up onto the seat and positioning myself in such a way that my ass was hanging back behind me so I could take a proper shit. The next challenge was getting the toilet paper. I had to stand up on the toilet seat and lean over the gap between the toilet and wall to get some TP. I got it taken care of, used all of my weight to pull the lever and flush away my waste.

                When I came out of the bathroom the girls were talking about what shopping they needed to get done during the day.

                “You should come too, you need some new clothes as well.” Helen said. “I’ll come by with my car to pick you and everyone else up. Should get to your place around two.”

                “Can you hold on to Neville for the morning? I need to stop by the office and I don’t want any of his old coworkers seeing him fun-sized.” Vivian said. “I’ve taken a lot of days off of work over the past two weeks, I can’t be getting fired.”

                “No, I’ve got to stop by the set and get fit for outfits for an upcoming shoot I’ve got. I’ll be completely indisposed. I guess he could just wait around the house, I’ll just stop by and pick him up after the shoot.”

                I felt like I needed to speak for myself. “Or, maybe you could drop me off at my house. I haven’t been there since I was kidnapped.”

                “Are you sure that’s a good idea?” Vivian asked. “The last time we left you alone you disappeared, and I don’t want it to happen again, it could be permanent this time.”

                “What about Christie or Alisa then? Are they both working?” I asked.

                “Alisa is.” Vivian said. “I’ll give Christie a call. But you are right, we need to get back to your place and make sure everything is ok just in case you can’t return anytime soon.”

 

 

                Christie decided to take the day off of work. In fact, she put in her two weeks, Sandy would be taking her position at the office. Christie was going back to school to become a doctor, not just a nurse. Her reaction to my diminished size was very similar to Helen’s.

                “Oh my god, he’s so cute!” She said as she let me into her apartment.

                “Now remember, NJ is shrinking fast, so if you are going to do anything with him… make it good.” Helen joked as she departed.

                Christie looked down at me, over her great tits, and I looked up at her, at her great tits, awkwardly for a few moments that seemed to last forever. “Well, I smell like sweat and sex, and you don’t smell so great yourself. So…”

                “Why not, I’m struggling with modern plumbing today anyway, I could use the help.” I said.

 

 

                Christie had a standup shower with no tub, but it had a seat, so when she opened the door to the stall I was able to just walk in. She turned on the water to a good temperature and left me in the stall for a moment. She closed the door behind me and took care of some bathroom functions, such as taking out her jewelry, using the toilet, and brushing her teeth. I couldn’t see her through the door, but I could kind of tell what she was up to just by seeing where her blob was through the frosted glass. But, seeing as how I couldn’t reach the soap or the shampoo, I just basked in the warm water and tracked her movements around the bathroom.

                When she finally opened the door to join me, I’d been in the shower for nearly ten minutes. I was knee high to her and I had to crank my neck up to see her face and her unbound titties. A few weeks ago, the current iteration of Christie would have been an easy 10 out of 10. But now that I’d broken the scale with Vivian and Helen, Christie was more like a 10 out of 13. Small, weird little flaws were kind of obvious. I could see the ones in her legs easily, her knees were maybe a little bit knobly. Also, her thighs weren’t quite curvaceous enough, they were a little straight coming down from her hips.

                Yet, as she stepped over me and blocked the water, giving me a clear view of her vagina, I couldn’t think of anything other than having sex in the shower. The fact that I was knee high didn’t seem like much of an obstacle.

                “I’m sorry, I should have lowered the soap down for you.” Christie said as she lathered up her loofa. She turned herself around and lowered her rump onto the seat built into the shower and then spread her knees out to be on either side of me. “Come up here so I can give you a proper cleaning.” She place the loofa on the seat in front of her pussy and then picked me up and placed me on her lap. She picked the loofa back up in her hand and started to scrub me down.

                As she was cleaning me, she started to sing.

                                Oh no! Not Me!

                                I never lost control.

                                You’re face, to face

                                With the man who sold the world.

                I learned a little something new about Christie, she had a beautiful singing voice. Also, she was a Bowie fan. Or Nirvana, or that German guy. It didn’t take long to completely wash my body, so she picked me up and held me under the water, rotating me this way and that way to wash away the lather. Holding me up in the air, she stood up and turned around and placed me on the seat. Standing here I was eye level with her pelvis instead of her knee. Christie relathered her loofa and handed it to me. She gracefully knelt down in the shower, so that I was now eye level with her shoulders instead of her ass. She put her hands up on the wall behind me and leaned over me.

                “Now it is your turn to wash me. Start with my neck.”

                I did as she told me, holding the bean bag chair sized loofa in my hands I found that it was surprisingly light and easy to manipulate. I started with her neck, scrubbing carefully under her chin and down her slender muscles, her jugular, her esophagus and down to her shoulders. I stood up on my tip toes and reached around behind her neck to clean it as well. The gentle drumming of the water, Christie’s breath, the proximity of her greatest asset, her breasts, and her random breaking out into various verses of various songs, revealing her second greatest asset, her voice, and you bet my cock was standing at full attention. I wondered if I could cum in the shower, if the water would wash it all away and I wouldn’t shrink.

                But, for whatever reason, the thought of not shrinking wasn’t appealing to me. I realized in that shower, that I wanted to get smaller. I wanted to be more and more reliant on these girls. I enjoyed giving up little bits of my freedom to them in exchange for making them into living goddesses.

                I was so lost in though, I didn’t even realize I’d been scrubbing the same portion of Christie’s breasts for the past few moments. I looked up at her and saw that she didn’t seem to mind. So I really got into it. Leaning forward slightly as she was, Christie’s head was above me and her breasts were hanging, expanded, full size. I put the loofa under the one to my left, her right, and tried to test its weight. Immense. Though it gave to my touch slightly, the breast itself didn’t want to fight gravity. So I just kept washing it and moved on. When I’d reached about all that I could, Christie stood back up, and up, and up. Towering over me, smiling down at me, singing “Step in time” From Mary Poppins. She turned around and washed the lather off of her body before sitting back down on the shower floor. She had to cross her legs to fit with her ass on the ground, then she leaned forward and motioned for me to get to work on her back.

                I only had access to her upper back as it was as I got to work, but as I worked down from her shoulders she slowly leaned further forward. She was singing a different song now, one I didn’t recognize, but as she leaned forward she couldn’t summon the air she needed to sing at volume, so she got much quieter. I lay down on the seat and dangled over to reach down to her lower back. I was doing a shoddy job now, but I guess it was a spot she normally couldn’t reach well anyway, so it was ok.

                She stood up when she figured I was done and rinsed off her back. She was facing me again in the shadowy shower light, water dripping down her body, rivulets streaming down her matted down blond hair draped heavily over her prodigious breasts. She had stopped singing. The only sound was the running water. She bent over just enough to reach out and pick me up, and up. She lifted me until my head was level with her face. With one hand she pinned me against the wall and with the other she wrapped up my legs in her fist.  She her head in, it was half as tall as I was, her eyes were locked onto mine for as long as possible, but the angle became too great. Her breath washed over me as her lips made for my face. She gave me a kiss that enveloped me from chin to eyeballs. Her tongue probed me as we made out, sort of. The kiss became a lick. She breathed in harshly, nearly sucking my hair up into her nose.

                It was happening. She pulled her head back and lowered my body ever so slightly so that I was now level with her great tits. She took her top hand off of my chest and leaned in with her left breast and used it hold me against the wall. It was slippery and pliant and warm. My legs were still wrapped in her other hand as she roughly lifted her body up the wall, grinding her breast upwards along my body. Before it cleared my head, she stopped for a brief moment. I was completely enveloped in her heavy tit. It blocked out all light and sound from the world and all I was aware of was her: Her heart beat, her breathing, I could feel her pulse course through her nipple as it poked at my neck. She then lowered herself back down, much heavier this time, dragging her great breast down to my crotch. She loosened her grip on me, allowing my legs to spread, and giving her room to stick her nipple under my dick.

                She took her hand away and I was being completely supported by her breast, I was riding it as if it were a horse. Her nipple was rubbing up on my penis while my legs were draped around the mighty tit, one leg in her cleavage, the other dangling out in open air.  We were able to make eye contact again, but only briefly, as she turned her attention to her right breast, which she lifted up towards her face. She daintily stuck her tongue out and swirled it around her own nipple before putting her succulent lips around it. She moaned, it reverberated through my body as it echoed through the shower. She released her breasts and the next thing I knew me and my mounted breasts were also being lifted. My legs were forced wider as her hand lifted her breast beneath me, forcing it to splay out. Her right hand came behind my back to support me as she separated herself from the wall, she turned her head, closed her eyes, opened her mouth, stuck her tongue, and probed at both my dick and her nipple simultaneously.

                I started to spasm, my mount fell away beneath me as I was being held against Christie’s face. I looked down at her wet scalp, I grabbed handfuls of slippery blonde hair, and I held on as she finished the job. She sucked and I came all over her tongue. My body convulsed against her face as she pulled every drop she could out of me.

                She set me down on the floor and started to sing to herself again. Only she really belted this out, as if she was a highly paid diva like Celine Dion or Mariah Carey.

                                It's all about the lovin'

It's not about the pain

Tell me what your heart says

Forget about the blame

                I didn’t know what song it was, but she sang it through as she washed her hair. She really got into it too, shaking her hips and rocking her chest and pretending to use a microphone. As she was belting out words I don’t remember, her breasts got even more impressive, expanding in every direction and tightening up against gravity. Her thighs improved a bit as well, and her singing voice reached a transcendent tone.

                Eventually she spread her legs out on either side of me and started to finger herself in my clear view. Her singing turned to moaning as she masturbated in the shower. Nervous though I was about where her feet were, I allowed myself to sit down and lean against wall behind me to enjoy the view. She was really working herself, she lifted a foot up onto the seat and leaned against the wall next to her to get a better angle at her pussy. I took my dick in my hand and idly stroked it.

                She looked down and saw what I was doing, and I swear I heard her thought process as she reached down to pick me up. She wasn’t going to have as many opportunities with me as the other girls, so she needed to make sure she didn’t waste this one. Handling me easily in her hands, she used one hand to grab my pelvis and guide it up to her pussy. She rubbed me against her nether lips with abandon, grinding me against her as if I were a sex toy. Her hips were rocking and I was now just a passenger in her masturbation/sex. Sexturbation?

                My second offering was less than the first, but it was accompanied by a loud and shuddering orgasm from Christie, so at least I felt accomplished. Being less than knee high, as I no doubtedly was now, and still being able to trigger a woman to orgasm was empowering. I’d never felt as high as I did in that moment.

                Eventually we both came down and the rest of the shower, outside of the changes to our bodies, was rather uneventful. Christie conditioned her hair, the water went cold, and we shut it down. When she finally opened the door and I walked out of the stall it was like stepping into a brand new world. Everything was massive. I’d passed a threshold of perception while in the shower. I’d passed the limit of even the smallest midgets in the world, I was in uncharted territory.

                Christie tossed a small towel down to me. “Get dry, little man. Let’s hope we didn’t overdo it in there.”

                “Christie?” I asked, my voice was small and it barely carried. For whatever reason she heard me just fine.

                “Yes NJ?”

                “Do you only sing in the shower? You have a beautiful voice.” She just laughed as she dried herself off and wrapped herself in a towel.