- Text Size +

He sits in the balled up fist as she runs, trying to stay in there and not fall out. He whimpers from all the constant shaking then yells as h drops down from her hand. He goes for a while to him, but only seconds to you, then lets out a doof as she lands on the matress looking around wondering what she is going to do with him, hoping she doesn't kill him..

He looks at the makeshift soundproofing and gulps, this makes him scared, and curious at the same time, as no one could hear him anyways.

-

*Kristen pokes at Triston with her pinky finger, thinking it somehow less harmful, subconsciously. To Trist it would be a giant fleshy wall colliding into him, smooshing him into her white bedspread. Inspecting him, he seemed to be okay. He was still a big crybaby, pouting because his plans to shrink himself and spy on them had backfired. Licking the corner of her lips, she carefully rolled him onto his stomach, then lifted him by his tail, 'bouncing' him a few times in the air.

"Shouldn't that fall have killed you? I didn't think it would, see as you survived my mouth, but.."

As the thought crosses her mind, she licked her lips again. She was never one to obsess over things, but she did have a recurring fantasy every few weeks or so about finding tiny people. Of course, these were things created for her amusement, not someone she knew. She had never thought about actually shrinking someone down, it was more of a colony of bug people that she could squish without remorse. An actual person though? She shook the thought.

"Do you think you're still a person?"(edited)

She waited for him to nod or shake his head, then shook him about, her fingers still pinched onto his tiny tail, "I dunno.. they don't make people this small. But maybe we should let Andrea deal with you. I mean, you obviously want her to find you. That's what the kitchen was about, right?"

His tail didn't snap off. It shouldn't be that strong, should it? Were it a giant robot grabbing him by the tail like this, surely it would have snapped off and bled. Nope, no blood. No bruising, no broken limbs. Still thinking she may be dreaming, she raised him above her head, then simply let him drop.

He fell quickly, landing splayed out atop her nose. She had to look cross eyed to see him, which of course made her grin.

"Look. I think this could work out. I mean.. " She really didn't want to confess her fantasies, they weren't friends, and besides that would only scare him more.

"I could take care of you, you know? If I took you to the hospital, you'd just be cut to pieces by scientists and doctors, right? But here you can roam the house with me, get all the food you want, watch all the netflix you wanted.. Well, I'd pick the channel but... Here."

None-too-carefully she flicked him off her nose, sending him flying to her bedspread once again as she readjusted to sit with her legs crossed.

"Does that sound good? Nod for yes, do you want to stay with me? Shake your head no and I'll take you to my stupid sister."*

-

He looks up at her as she pokes him, letting her pin him down, it was strangely.. nice, at least to him. He then turns around surprised as his tail is grabbed, then a quick eep as he is bounced around, it not hurting to him, at all.

As she asks he simply shrugs, confused himself.

He would nod gently as he dangles from his tail then gets dizzy from all the shaking and bouncing about.

He then yelps as he lands on the bridge of your nose and weakly waves at her, looking at her big brown eyes.

He starts to blushes as she goes on about keeping him, he would love that.. secretly. But as she asks who he wants to go too he actually sits there unsure now.

-

Kristen leaned forward, lowering her chin to the mattress, staring at him like the fascinating new toy that he wass. Patience having never been one of her stronger qualities, she pursed her lips, tok in a deep breath, then blew out at him in a huff of air.

Trist would fly backwards, his butt skipping the white cover like a stone across a pond's surface. This act itself made Kristen laugh to no end.

As far as Trist had 'bounced' on his level, it was still nothing to her. Kristen's arm reached forward, plucked him up, squishing him between two very warm rubbery fingers, then uncrossed her legs. Smirking, she formed a little circle with her legs, her feet touching together, then dropped Triston i the center.

"Come on, that wasn't an answer. Yes or no, are you staying with me? Be my little secret?"

The giantess continued staring at him from thousands of feet above. Her black hair fell around her, almost blocking out the light of her ceiling fan. He could see every little detail of her pink pajamas.  Little balls of fuzz, loose threads, from her shirt all the way down her pants. Wrinkles that would create great crevices on his scale, all the way down to two white short socks, grey and matted on the bottom of her soles.

She had been wearing them all morning and all day yesterday, so from his proximity they wouldn't smell great. One of the many many downsides of being so tiny. You notice things in a larger booming scale, including scents.

Swirling her right index finger around him in a circle, akin to a shark, she would give him a hopeful look, "Come on, you know you wanna say yes."

-

He would look up at her as she leans above him, absolutely towering above him, he shakes a bit again and starts to think until his chain of thought is broken by him flying backwards by her rather hot breath.

He sighs then starts to get up before he is interrupted by the massive, building sized fingers grip down on him, he looks as he is carried, then eeps as I'm dropped between her big legs, looking around at her massive legs.

I look up at her as she asks, a bit distracted by her pajamas and the "reek" of the air, he sorta liked.

He finally looks up, shaking as he does so. And sighs, hoping she doesn't hurt him. And shakes no. As much as he wanted to say yes, he wanted to let Andrea know he was fine.

-

*Kristen's eyes immediately narrowed, her brow furrowing. She hated sharing. "No, huh?"

Her right leg would fly over his head as she stood up off the bed to the side, pacing the room a little, knowing he'd hear her no matter where she was in here. She paced for a solid two minutes, eyes flickering to her tv screen at the paused netflix, then back to the bedspread.

"This could have been awesome. But you just had to be an asshole, huh? I bet you'd love to be with my sister. That's probably why you did this to yourself. Doesn't matter that you have the perfect girl right in front of you. Idiot."

She almost said it. I like it too. But refrained. It wasn't any of his business, he wasn't  a friend of hers. Hell, even her friends didn't know. This tiny idiot had the same thing she did. Or did he? It was her assumption that he did, but that didn't make it true. Who cares anyways?

"Well you can fuck off."

A million scenarios raced through her head at that moment. She could do whatever she wanted to him, and there was nothing he could do about it. Maybe she should throw him out her window? Or crush him like a used cigarette. Or swallow him whole.

She licked her lips, her breathing slowing as she recalled the tiny tickle in her throat the ants would leave behind from when she was very young. She hadn't swallowed an ant in years, and here was the perfect candidate. An asshole with no consideration to her feelings. Someone who clearly wanted her sister, and nothing to do with her, despite her offer to take care of him.

Frustrated, she unlocked her door, opened it in a jerking fashion as her shirt prevented it from being flung open, then she reached out towards the bed and plucked him up.

Her grip was harder than it had been before, and had he not been so incredibly durable, he likely would have popped like a pimple.

Kristen stormed down the hallway, then opened the door, shouting, "Andrea, oh my God!"

Andrea, who was at her desk drawing little cartoony pictures, turned her head worried, "What's wrong?"

Kristen held Triston out at arms reach, "Your stupid boyfriend. My boobs were itching and there he was, smiling up at me, playing around in them. Get rid of him before I do!" Furious, for reasons contrary to the fib she had told her sister, Kristen flicked the bug at her sister, which of course landed at the top of her tee-shirt.*

-

He looks up awkwardly as she does so, gulping, terrified.

He then would duck as her giant leg goes flying over his head and slowly looks up at her with no way to escape, he just hopes that she doesn't hurt him.. he slowly backs away until he is gripped up and whimpers as her extremely tight grip clamps him down the screams as he is thrown at Andrea and pants, now scared about her fib..

If Andrea would pay attention she would notice he is in absolute daze and is shaking violently, as if he stared death in the eyes, which he thought he did.

-

*Andrea was trying to make heads or tails about whatever had upset her sister, until her tiny 'boyfriend' was flung at her. That brat. She screamed, jumping up and down as she felt the bug hit near the bottom of her throat and slide down her shirt. Her stupid bratty sister -knew- she hated bugs, and she had thrown one at her!

Bouncing up and down, she could feel it tumbling from between her breasts, down her stomach and eventually exiting out onto her carpeted floor.

Still loud and trying to shake the 'icky' feeling off, Andrea eyed the little shit with a look of absolute disgust. "KRISTEN!"

She weighed the options in her head. Find a shoe and let it get away to hide in her room and lay eggs, or get rid of it now and risk getting her socks ruined. Fuck it. Pissed as she was, she simply stomped on the bug with her right foot, her nose scrunching, her upper lip snarling as she imagined gross bug guts and shells and wings exploding all over her sock. GROSS!

In fact, she didn't feel the thing at all, maybe it was just an ant, but that was beside the point. Kristen was being a jerk and deserved what was coming. Andrea hopped on one foot, peeling off her sock and it's prisoner, then ran down the hall and into her sister's room, who was lying on the bed, upset.

"This belongs to you!"

Andrea threw the balled up sock, missing her sister completely and watching as it bounced off the bed and onto the similarly carpeted floor. Still pissed, Andrea ran to the bed and jumped on top of her sister, sitting on her, "Why did you do that after I was being so nice to you today? You're such a brat!"

Kristen hadn't expected her sister to barge in her room, nor to sit on her back like she was. Having had the wind knocked out of her, she tried to buck Andrea off, "I didn't do anything, Stupid!"

"You threw at me!"

"What?"

Kristen's eyes began to water as Andrea grabbed a hold of her hair and pulled, hard. "Ow, fuck, quit I give up! I won't do it again!"

Immediately Andrea let go, then, with only one sock on, she marched back to her room, "Better not!" before slamming the door closed.*

-

He yells and panics as he is bounced around her breasts then eventually tumbles to the ground already dazed then covering his ears as she screams, leaving a ringing in his ears.... Then he looks up.

He is terrified as he see's her massive foot come down upon him, he tries to run but can't, and is pinned to the bottom of her foot wincing and whining in pain, then finally sighs barely staying awake as he is flung at Kristen.

He is in the balled up sock unable to realize where he is and starts to just whine. Whine like the little pup he is.