- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

( This one is shorter, took a break, but I love building up a storyline. )


*Kristen tilted her hand, forcing little Triston to roll over the edge of her palm and land on the hard cold kitchen table. "You're kind of a big baby, you know? I'm just asking you questions and you're playing dead and being weird."

The giantess took a few steps towards the pantry, looking around. "Need something to eat?"

"Who are you talking to?"

Kristen pivoted on her heel, eyes wide, not having expected her sister to catch her in the act so soon, "Huh?"

Andrea pushed her bright blue glasses up further along her nose, "Are you talking to yourself?"

Kristen grinned, "Yeah, totally talking to myself. No, I heard you come down. Thought you might want something to eat."

Andrea pulled a chair out, sitting directly in front of Triston. Her arm swoops over his head, dangerously close, as she places both forearms atop the table and leans forward, half stretching out with a light groan.

Kristen, attempting to small-talk her sister into boredom so she'd leave faster, clears her throat, "Tired?"

Andrea nods her head, her chin now resting on the table. "Yeah.. bored mostly."  Oblivious to the speck 'rushing' towards her, she rises in her seat, moving one hand down to her lap, the other scratching at the back of her neck. She raises an eyebrow towards her sister, "I'm not hungry. Why are you being nice anyways? Want me to cook you something?"

Kristen turns, immediately spotting tiny Triston still on the table, trying to get Andrea's attention. A pang of jealousy sweeps over her, and she immediately walks towards Andrea, "Would you please?"

Andrea turns, looking at her sister, "No, just order a pizza. I have money."

Kristen grins, "By the way, your butt's not wet is it?"

Andrea blinked. "What?"

"I spilled some milk in that chair earlier."

Andrea jumped up and starts feeling around her butt for a wet spot, "Why didn't you say anything before I sat down, jerk!"

Kristen shrugged, then looked down at her sister's pants, "Oh, nope, you're good. Sorry."

Andrea narrowed her eyes, suspicious of her sister's antics but too preoccupied to delve too deep. "Whatever. Um, if Triston stops by again, lemme know, okay?"

At that point, Andrea's phone vibrated. :: stopping by tonite, busy now ::*

-

He oofs as he hits the hard cold marble then nod up at her still shaking, then he looks at Andrea coming towards him and jumping for joy as she approached the spot he was on and runs for her her hand and tries to jump for it missing as she pulls away, as he hears what Kristen says he growls and yells, then tries to get Andreas attention by running in circles frantically, jumping up and down, anything to get her attention. "ANDREA DOWN HERE PLEASE" he tries to sign to her, as if she could see him, as well. This was because he had taught her as much as he could of it.

-

Kristen placed her hand on the kitchen table, her fingers coming dangerously close to smooshing Triston flat. Without looking, she began to drums her fingers out, feeling for him. It would almost be like skyscrapers crashing into the floor, loud, destructive and looking for him. Big fleshy fingers  dwarfing his quarter inch size.

"What did you want on your half?"

Andrea was too busy texting on her phone, delaying her response, "Huh?"

"Pizza. What do you want on your half."

Andrea froze, then laughed with a silly chuckle, "Wow." She turned her head to Kristen, "Oh, no thanks."

"What's so funny?"

"Just sharing something I found out today."

Kristen finally felt the little fuzzball against her palm. Greedily she balled up her fist, raking him into a very warm fleshy prison. "What something?"

Andrea gave Kristen a pat on the shoulder, "Don't worry about it."

Before Kristen could say another word, Andrea had left the kitchen, staring at her phone, and went back upstairs to her room. Kristen unfurled her fingers, then leaned down, her hot icecream breath sweeping over Triston and threatening to dislodge him, "What the hell was that about? You know she hates bugs, right? If she saw you, you'd be dead."

-


He eeps as he is brought up into Kristen's hand, stumbling from the shakes before hand, pushing around the warm fleshy prison. He gasps a bit for air whimpering then looks up at the meneving  giantess...

He then tries smudging writing down slowly spelling out, help.

-

Kristen shook her head, having no clue what this idiot was doing. Trying to perve on her sister probably.

The thought made her tick. She narrowed her eyes, then balled up her fist again and ran upstairs to her room. As soon as she stepped in, she closed the door, locked it, then looked at her clothes hamper. Using only her freehand she grabbed an old shirt she slept in a few nights ago, then threw it on the floor in front of her door. Using her right foot, she nudge it into the bottom crevice until the door was sealed.

As she unfurled her fingers again to look at Triston, she explained what he obviously hadn't even seen, "Soundproofing."

Satisfied, she threw herself onto her bed, knocking off half the stack of clean clothes she had brought up earlier in the process.  A mean curious streak hit her, and with only a smirk she raised her hand six inches above her bed, then simply titled her hand sideways and shook the little bug off and onto her mattress down below.

For Triston that would be a sixty foot drop or so.

 

Chapter End Notes:

(( Again, lemme know if anyone is interested in roleplay or have any comments, criticisms, etc. ))