- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

I think this is it.

In the Darkness of Space…

Being buried in her pussy was one thing, her ass something completely different. The only analogous comparison I could possibly think of was this must be what it would be like to be swallowed alive by an anaconda. The muscles around me drawing me in as she pushed at my legs. Inside her rectal passage, it was like being wrapped from head to toe in tainted cellophane, pinning my arms to my sides, and hot, fuck was it hot, and not in a ‘Hey girl, you’re hot,’ kind of way, but like being trapped in a sauna and steamed alive kind of way. I tried to squirm against the sleek tissue holding me fast, the dank tangy residue of her digestive process filling my nose, mouth, and lungs until my body plugged up inside her with only my feet still on the outside. The pressure at my ankles was unbelievable, the sensation akin to having them crushed in the jaws of one of those metal bear traps. At least it prevented her anus from sealing up completely, but man, talk about claustrophobic. I remember once when I was a kid, I got stuck in a culvert, you know one of those metal drainage pipes under driveways and roads. Anyway, when I thought I was caught, freaked me out and I wound up getting a scar and tetanus shot for my panic.

I’m pretty sure there was not anything in here that could possibly cut me, but being barely able to breathe, I reassured myself to remain calm. Breath in, breath out. Fetid ass air. She was moving. Discomfort notwithstanding, I hoped to God she doesn’t have a shit brewing. The thought of my body being entirely encased in feces was beyond repugnant. What did she mean by pet? Did she plan on putting me on a leash and going out for ‘walkies’? Suddenly the pressure around me intensified, starting at my feet and rolling up my body passed my head. What the hell was she doing? Christ! The pressure slid back down my body and abated, returning a moment later. Feels like I’m being steamrollered. How thick is the tissue separating her ass from her pussy? Wait a second. I think she’s fucking herself with a toy or something!

There was a gurgling sound from somewhere above me. “No, no, no,” I murmured into the tart blackness. The absolute last thing I needed was for her efforts to loosen something further of the line. That would not be good. It would be shitty. I know, I made the pun on purpose. There’s nothing I can do except wait. The Prisoner of Ass-kaban. Chuckling at my own wordplay, I guess I can take consolation she didn’t use that toy when I was up in her vagina. What if she used it on her butt while I’m in here? She’d drive me way up into her bowels. A crappy way to die.

The strokes moving in and out of her pussy quicken. I do what I can to remain loose, but every time I relax my body, it feels like her ass is trying to pull me deeper. Hooking my toes up, I try to find purchase on the elastic folds of her anus, something, anything to prevent being devoured into ass.

Any man who has ever said he is an assman has never been crammed up some girl’s bung.

There was a sensation at my feet, something light, tickling me. This was not good. I don’t why, but I am super ticklish, have been since I was little and whatever it was she was doing to my feet was driving me bonkers. Trying to twist and turn in my confinement, she tortured me while simultaneously pounding her muffin with her toy. It was brutal. Then my leg foot was inside, her asshole closing around my right ankle. “Stop!” I yelled, screaming as loud as I can. There is no possible way she can hear me. I doubt my efforts even warranted a squeaker of a fart for that matter. With no way for fresh air to get into the space, the existing air is getting thick and the realization dawns on me,  I’m going to suffocate! I can’t think. Angling my left foot along my right leg, I push with all my might against the snug sphincter preventing me a fresh breath. The tickling stopped, but the piston-like action of the steamroller sped up.

The flesh smothering me began to quaver, allowing my foot to slip back out of her bottom and creating a path for air between my pinned ankles. I knew she was going to come again and soon. When I was in her vagina and she came, I thought I was going to drown while being crushed. In her ass, which, unlike the vagina does not lubricate itself, I thought she was going to smother me as she crushed me, her puckering asshole trying to push me deeper into her bowels.

Lying there, panting, the pressure around me changed again, squeezing the ever-loving shit out of my body. Crass analogy, I know, but hey, I am literally being crushed by her goddamn ass!. I thought for sure my head was going to explode like an over ripened tomato. Gritting my teeth against the savage pressure, I felt my body being expelled from her. She was crapping me out. The phrase ‘Are you shitting me?’ will never be the same for me.

Her fingers took me by the feet, dragging me out as she pushed hard with her ass muscles to expel me from her back door. Sliding free of her, there was an audible popping sound, light blinding my stinging eyes as I gulped for air

“Mmm,” she growled gutturally. My world turned upside down and my stomach flipped as she lay me on her tight tummy.

Struggling to my feet, I stumbled and fell onto my knees. Blinking up at her, “What are you?” I croaked my voice hoarse, throat raw.

Tilting her head toward me and fixing me with those brilliant green eyes, she smiled sweetly. “Why Lew, I am your everything,” she stated casually.

With that simple declaration, my heart sank. I was hers for as long as it suited or entertained her.

  

 

Chapter End Notes:

So, that's it for now. I am considering writing a part two told in the third person about how Lew's brother has come looking for him. Not sure yet though. thanks to everyone who read the story!!!!!

 

CLEVELAND ROCKS!