- Text Size +

Into the Light

Something hard was digging into my midriff, painfully so, like the blade of a freaking spade but maybe twice the size. Reaching down, I tried to push against it, my hands sliding off its polished surface. It was a goddamn fingernail! Getting around my side, she started pulling at me, dragging me out through the enveloping mass of tangled flesh squeezing the life out me. There was no doubt in my mind she was trying to get me out of her box so I went limp. It don’t know how to describe the sensation, maybe like being mauled by a giant slime coated octopus or something,

Then there was light, it hurt my eyes, and there was fresh air, sweet life giving air. I filled my lungs as she took my right arm between her thumb and forefinger, her hot ravenous flesh clinging tenaciously to me as she pulled me free and I swung back and forth in her grip like a monkey from a tree.

“My oh my, that was delicious,” she said throatily, twisting her hand so I was facing her.

I tried wiping my face with my free hand to see her better, the air cool against my sticky come slick skin as I choked up fluid. This was a different room, the bathroom.

“All that effort and a bottle of wine, I need to pee,” she said, setting me on top of the expansive marble counter top and sitting herself down on the toilet.

I tried to turn, but my feet were slippery on the polish stone, like I was standing on ice, and I dropped hard to one knee. My antics must have amused her because she giggled and shook her head as she noisily emptied her bladder.

Her taste still strong in my mouth, invading my taste buds and olfactory senses, I wiped a hand across my mouth and shot her a dirty look as I struggled unsteadily back to my unsure feet.

“You’re funny,” she chirped, smiling broadly, “I think I’ll keep you,” she declared, nodding her head once affirmatively.

Keep me? What the hell did that mean? What were the alternatives? An image of that squirming thing from the restaurant sent a shudder down my spine. “Sadie, you need to fix me,” I said, my voice sounding croaky and somewhat whiny in my own ears.

“Fix you?” she scoffed, “why you are absolutely perfect just the way you are.”

“Who are you?” I asked softly, not quite sure if she heard.

Dabbing herself with some TP, she flushed the toilet and rose to her feet. Towering above move, she moved to the sink, turning on the faucet and washing her hands.

“Sadie?” I asked, cautiously moving closer to the edge of the sink. Again, I don’t know if she heard because she turned and dried her hands on a small towel. Small? To me it was the size of a tennis court, but it was smaller than her Olympic sized swimming pool bath towels.

Pausing a moment, she examined her reflection in the mirror.

Even as fucked over as I was, there was no denying the sheer hotness of this girl. God she was amazing. That is not to say that fear wasn’t clutching my balls because hot or not, she was mega huge.

She turned, looking over her shoulder at her derriere before giving it a smack. “You know,” she said, turning back to the counter and crouching down so that her head was eye level with the counter, “I’m not the kind of girl to do anal on the first date, but I like you Lew and I am still horny,” she finished, grinning wickedly.

Anal? For Christ’s sakes, how in the hell was I supposed to pull that off? I have no doubt she could buck me in half with that tight little turd cutter of hers and it looked impossibly tight, like air tight, like water tight, like gas chamber tight. Backing away slowly, I shook my head.

Sadie rolled her eyes, “Oh Lew,” she chastised, the grin never vanishing from her face.

I held out my hand, palms toward her, “Sadie, come on,” I petitioned, hoping she was joking.

“Seems so dirty, decadent,” she purred, tracing her tongue over her lower lip.

Was this the universe’s way of punishing me for scoping out girls’ bums? I did not want to go into her ass. Hell no. Think, think, THINK! “Are you gambler?”

“Ooh,” she noised, “what is it you have in mind?” she inquired, eyebrow arching with interest.

“Like a game of chance of some sort, you know, I don’t know, cards, dice, something. You win, you can do what you want. I win, you set me free,” I spewed.

“Interesting proposition,” she said, nodding her head thoughtfully.

Was she giving it some serious consideration? My heart rate started to quicken.

Standing up to her full height, she snapped her fingers, an excited expression on her face, “I’ve got it!” she declared. “I’ll be right back.” With that, she vanished out of the room leaving me standing on the fancy countertop with a glimmer of hope.

Sadie returned in fairly short order, holding a gold coin almost as broad as I was tall in her hand. I don’t know where or when it’s from, but it looked pretty old.

Showing me both sides of the coins, she said which was heads and which was tails.

It was a 50/50 shot and you aren’t going to get better odds anywhere in Vegas. “So what are the stakes?” I queried, looking up at her and rubbing my still sticky hands together. Do I call it or what?

“Heads, you go into my tushy head first, tails I’ll set you free,” she stated.

Nodding slowly, I tried to restrain a grin, “Okay,” I replied.

“Ready?” she asked, positioning the coin on her thumb.

Rubbing my hands together, “Let’s do this,” I said.

She chuckled, then simply set the coin down next to me, the worn face of some long dead sovereign looking up at me, “Heads it is!” she announced jubilantly, emerald fire in her big eyes as her grin widened.

My heart sank. She had been toying with me the whole time. There never was a chance she was going to fix me, only the certainty she was going to feed me head first into her butthole. Like a prize chump, I bought it. Definitive advantage Sadie.

Her expression changed, lower lip popping out in a pout, “Aww Lew, you didn’t honestly believe it was going to be that easy did you?”

“Kind of,” I mumbled, looking down at my feet.

She laughed, “Lew, you’re going to make a wonderful pet,” she stated.

I didn’t bother to move when she reached down for me. Where could I run? Hide out behind the soap dispenser?

Me in her hand, she leaned forward, lips pursing as she drooled out a measure of thick saliva onto me.

  

 

Chapter End Notes:

Poor Lew