- Text Size +
Story Notes:

The Author

If you've ever wanted to know what runs through the mind of a giantess then you are in luck. I'm class myself as a giantess and i'm often all over online in places perhaps you've heard of me? I stand at 6'7 and have plenty of real life encounters with the many who stand smaller to me. For now i'm not listing my personal encounters with people and members of the public. But as a grown woman with this fetish I have my fair share of day dreams. I love this fetish and embrace it at all moments of the day, wether it be with the general public or all fantasy in my head. It's so easy to get lost day dreaming, at any moment one can be lost in her thoughts. A pebble below my foot can trigger my wild imagination or could eating a bite of food, the possibilities are endless. Unfortunately asides from playing as a mini giantess in real life and flexing my power, the rest is left up to the imagination with so many goals left unachievable. But thankfully as I mentioned I have a strong enough imagination.

 

It is fun to let my imagination run wild. So I want to share some things as seen through my perspective or my eyes if you will. I warn you though, I do not play nice. I know what I am, mean and dominant. Those who I have encountered in the real world or online can more than speak on my behalf. If you cannot stand the idea of a smaller person being humiliated or dominated by a taller being then I implore you to not read further. Do also keep in mind I have a large ego as a giantess although I assume you've already figured that out. Anything to cement my position of power over a smaller individual (that goes for all I may encounter) I will surely do, sometimes thinking of consequences later rather than sooner. Meantime, if you don't enjoy what you'v read so far, you've been warned. Progress no further because soon I shall let my imagination run free. 


Clubbing

 

I'm not one to go clubbing or out to parties at most I prefer solitude or my own company. Sometimes I think it's best for those who stand under my 6'7 figure that I keep to myself. But obviously work and study draws me out and occasionally the odd friend will invite me to let my hair down. So today I head into the city with a group of good friends, in order to follow them clubbing. I will most likely find the bar order a drink and then find a corner to sit in out of anyones attention, which at my height is quite easy to grab. We approach the club and the smaller bouncer beckons us in, I knew that he would but I like to think it is out of intimidation for my height. One can dream.

 

We enter the club, it's nothing exciting. All the usual stuff, flashing lights, a bar, a crowded dance floor and booths for sitting in with toilets most likely hidden down some hallway or corner. My first objective is to head for the bar where a younger gentlemen serves me a drink. I dump some money on the counter and grab my beverage swirling around on the bar stool to gain a good look of the layout of the building.

 

However one can not help himself and a smaller man makes his way over to me.

 

“Can I buy you a drink” he offers, I peer down on him now sitting on the bar stool beside me.

 

“No, isn't it quite evident I already have one” I say swirling my glass in his face.

 

“Can I least buy you the next one” He continues being quite persistent. I again peer down on his smaller body, if I had the guess he'd be 4'8. I grin for a moment, perhaps he was small and annoying but I could very well toy with him for my amusement.

 

“No thanks, save your money”

 

“But I insist”

 

“listen little boy” I say now deciding to have my fun “I'm sure someone like you needs all the money you can get, not wasting it on buying tall women like me drinks” I see that this agitates him for a moment, a twitch of the eye is all I need to see through his poker face. He takes a short breath and keeps his cool.

 

“I'm not a little boy” he quietly responds “and it's no problem really” my eyes shift, trying to change the subject wasn't going to get past me

 

“Of course you're a little boy, just look at how tall you are compared to me” I move my hand above his head to emphasise his height.

 

“Listen lady I was just trying to be nice, theres no need to make fun of me”

 

“Please, that's the only thing your good for. What fun would I have if I couldn't laugh out how tiny you are. Now run along boy, I need another drink” He opens his mouth to protest but decides suddenly i'm not worth the effort anymore, He gets off the stool and leaves surly feeling my smug grin behind him. I order another drink and bartender gives me his opinion, I shrug my shoulders indicating my lack of care towards the smaller man I just dismissed.

 

 

The night goes on, I drink in moderation keeping my wits about me. Places like this are loaded with idiots and I find it best to stay sharp and vigilant. My friends though have lost the plot, they're drunk and out on the dance floor. I sit in my booth alone trying to ignore the flashing lights and the thud of the beat.

 

I feel a slight itch on the bare flesh of my leg. My hand obviously moves swift to dismiss the feeling. But the feeling returns quick and ever so persistently. Annoyingly it gains my full attention and look down. I notice a couple of bugs and I prepare my hand to move them on.

“The place is infested” I mutter to myself preparing to give the little creatures a flick. However a burst of bright colours erupts from the dance floor and briefly I get a detailed view on the insects now bathed in colours. I abort my hand and look closer waiting for another flash of light. When it comes I realise these are not in fact bugs but instead little people. My hand swoops down and grabs all four of them. That is as many as I can see and I disperse them from my palm onto the table of the booth i'm sitting in.

 

Firstly I inspect closer, all of these tiny people are relatively the same height, except for one whom is noticeably smaller. The smaller one I make out to be the short man from earlier in the night. The other three, all men I can only assume are a group of his friends. Thinking I had wasted a night out being bored in the corner, a smile creeps across my face as I realise perhaps tonight was not all for nothing.

 

“Well it seems i've stumbled upon four little bugs. One of you i've already laid eyes upon.” I say focusing in the smaller “But I don't believe i've met the rest of you”

 

I watch as they begin to speak up, I can't quite hear them but i'm not interested in their stories or lives.

 

“Silence.” I whisper “From now on we play by my rules, and i'm laying it on the line now. One of you will survive, but first I need to see which of you insects is most useful by running a series of tests.” I let them settle for a moment as I let the fear set in. I notice one of my friends drunkenly make their way over to me holding a cup in hand.

 

“Here comes your first test” my hand quickly approaches the group although i'm hesitant at first for which tiny i'll choose to sacrifice. Eventually I pick one keeping the other two and the small man from before. My left hand is quick to seize them, although I don't have a place to hide them I dump them onto my lap. While my right hand grabs hold of the tiny I selected. I bring him closer towards my face, I feel him shiver in my grip that sends a wave of delight up my arm.

 

“Here is your first test my little bug. Should by chance you survive my little test i'll consider you worthy enough to enter the second round of tests.” My eyes trace my friend not wanting to alert her to the fact i'm holding a minuscule person captive. She finally approaches the booth and my fingers manoeuvre around the tiny man hiding him from view. Again I feel him shiver in the grip of my large fingers. I thought it better to let him figure it out for himself that my little challenge wasn't constructed to be very winnable, the odds are very much against him. Nor would he know what he was facing until dumped into the situation.

 

I briefly stir up some chit chat with my friend. She can briefly keep focus slurring every word imaginable, almost impressive. I felt like handing her a dictionary to read just to see how many words she could slur for my amusement. Eventually I wait for her to turn her attention which doesn't take long, many attractive men make her eyes wonder easily. But not me, I reach for her beverage and dump the little man into her cup whilst she is distracted.

 

It doesn't take long, her attention eventually shifts back to her drink and she grabs it and has a gulp. I can just make a tiny form inside the wall of the cup. Impressive I think to myself, I wasn't expecting him to survive the first swig. But I doubt he'll progress much further noting it to myself as a stroke of luck.

 

I'm proven right, upon the second swig I notice an absent shadow on the cup. I smile delighted at the fact I just sent a tiny to his death, the best part being I didn't do it and my friend will never know. I marvel, so much power she had but oblivious to the chaos her actions could cause. That man would never be heard from again and he was essentially untraceable. A little bonus is that his final resting place should any remains make it, is as disrespectful as I could possibly envision.

 

Eventually I tire of imagining his pounding pleas of help upon her stomach walls and I politely dismiss her watching her carelessly stumble back to the bar, no doubt about to add insult to injury for the unsuspecting man trapped inside her stomach. I return from my imaginative daze remembering I have tiny's of my own to inflict pain on. I turn my gaze downward onto my lap, my count only finds two sitting in fear were I had left them. It appears someone brave has attempted to escape my grasp, or at least hide from me. I doubt their ability to cover much distance so I make the assumption the missing man is hiding somewhere.

 

I grab the smallest of the duo and dump him upon the table. I hold him firmly underneath my thumb which is poised right over his tiny head.

 

“Now, when last I saw you little boy there were three of you. Or to put it in better terms two guys and you” I laugh throwing back to our earlier bar conversation. “So I am curious to know where he might have gotten too” I here his measly little squeaks and pull my ear up to hear better

 

“There was only two of us” he yells trying to project his tiny voice into my ear

 

“Are you suggesting i'm mathematically inferior to you?” I say amping up the pressure on his head with my thumb “Because when I count four bugs like yourself, subtract one I expect to find three when I count again. I hope for your sake you're not suggesting i'm that stupid. Because I can always correct my equation to make it two, then subtract one”

 

“He's hiding under your skirt” the statement catches me of guard. A bold move perhaps, but foolish if this one was telling the truth.

 

“Really? I would have thought I would have felt him?” questioning further

 

“He's hanging on underneath, between your legs so you didn't feel it” I relieve my thumb and I grab ahold of the other tiny still sitting on my lap putting them both on the table. I had to hand it to the little guy, it was smart. Avoiding detection, by avoiding the skin of my legs. However while it was smart it was also foolish as he's left himself standard. I grab a plastic cup I had been drinking out of earlier in the night and place it on top of the two now trapped under it on the table.

 

“You may escape the cup if you please, but i'd think better of it for two reasons. One i'll return, and two you won't progress off the table should you do so.” I pause “Now to deal with our little adventurer.” I gaze down but see no movement “Continue to play the long con if you will, but i'm not fooled, your friends have already sold you out. I hope you got nice view while you were down there you little pervert because it will be one of your final views. Now I suggest you brace yourself, because you may think you've got me fooled, i'll show you how foolish your little stunt is”

 

My hand makes a quick search underneath my dress just to make sure that the small guy is in fact down there. I prod him which confirms he is definitely under there. Hanging tight from the roof of my dress, or at least the roof for now because it's about to become a wall.

 

I stand up. Of course I don't feel anything from the insignificant little speck, I didn't expect too. However I do scan the floor just to check if he hadn't lost his grip. To my delight I see that he's still holding on. Trapped, right where I want him I think to myself. I start to make my way over towards the middle of the club. Better hold on little one, because it's going to be 'murder on the dance floor' I smirk at the little reference I just made in my head. Now that song was going to be stuck in my head.

 

I start to head into the dance floor, already a mass of bodies all over the place grooving and moving, to music that I would usually associate as trash in my personally library. However this trash serves as a good enough beat for me to move too. I realise that my little passenger has probably become aware of my attentions, if not worried with the movement as it is. I feel that he's moved ever so slightly towards my right leg. A brave gamble, but we'll see it pays off

 

I'm not the best dancer, in fact i'm someone who'd be rarely sighted on a dance floor. It doesn't help my neck usually sticks out above the crowd. Usually some small hot shot tries to make a move to which I tell him to get lost. Sometimes they're cocky and won't take 'no' initially but eventually they head off with tale between their legs. However I need not to worry tonight as I already have a partner to tear up the dance floor with.

 

I start to shake my hips to the music no doubt causing havoc to the smaller being trapped on me. Due to him moving I can feel his tiny body smash into my thigh. With each movement he crashes into the wall of flesh that is so evidently more powerful than himself. Eventually it stops as I come to the realisation he's now clinging to the flesh of my right leg. This tells me two things, the fool is very daring, but he's also nearing breaking point not being able to take the constant slamming anymore. So I change tactics, instead of shaking my hips side to side, I now bob up and down in tune to the music. Clearly not the best dancer, but I hope to pry the small man from my leg in doing so.

 

Much to my surprise this one is very resistant. Quickly but carefully I feel him climb upward. What nerve this one has, not only has he resisted my attempts to dislodge him but he's being quite evasive on my privacy. Foolish bug, nobody has yet earn't that right. Now it's time to show this one who's boss as he clings now to the front of my underwear. I stop my dancing and seek out one of my friends, knowing one is bound to be on the dancing area. Using my height to my advantage it doesn't take me long to spot one out. She sees me and I brace for a brief run up, being friends for a long time she gets the idea and does the same. We collide doing a chest bump in the middle of the dance floor, she comes of second best much like any other time we've performed this little act of friendship. But we both laugh it off, but I have no doubt the small passenger is not. I glance down towards the floor and I notice the smaller being on the floor. It's hard to tell but he looks alive, however very badly beaten. No doubt the impact of the two of us colliding did a number on his weaker body, however I am surprised the fall didn't finnish him. Although it's not a problem the populated dance floor will finnish him sooner rather than later.

 

I look down on him, he does appear to be making eye contact with me. Perhaps he wonders what cruel gods conspired against him to deal him the hand that is me. I smile and tell my friend i'm heading back to sit down. I give the little guy one last look giving him a wink, before the wayward foot of my friend unintentionally descends down upon him.

 

I make my way back towards the booth, my eyes locked upon the tiny cup to make sure nobody has disturbed it. It looks very much unchanged, although as I approach I can see one of them has dared to escape.

 

“How bold” approaching the booth, it's not the smaller one who seems the most obedient so far still remaining under the cup. Still standing I give the one roaming the table a stern look, not impressed with his decision to escape. “Well someone is very keen to take on my next test, to believe I had an easier task in mind for you. But you've given me an idea.” in a flash my arm begins sweeps across the table. He is very quick to react, but no amount of movement is fast enough to avoid my sweeping arm. It collects him in the sweeping action and accelerates towards the end of the table, flinging him off of the table. Lucky for him he lands softly on the padded seat of the booth below, but this is where his luck runs out. Playing dumb as if the minuscule man below didn't exist I step into the booth and sit down, planting my larger body on top of him. By chance he does survive he is entirely pinned. A slight struggle underneath my behind indicates the tiny is alive and kicking. I doubt for long though, not concerned I turn my attention to the final tiny as the one underneath me continues to waste his energy attempting to free himself. Eventually he will exhaust himself and he should meet his end underneath me.

 

So I turn my attention back to the little man, the boy as I so aptly described him upon my first encounter with him back at the bar. Again he was very noticeably smaller then his fellow counterparts, two of which were no more with number three to be added to the tally soon enough. Already I could feel that one loosing power in his struggles.

 

“So what to do with you little one?” I ponder “Already you seem far the most obedient of your former friends. Perhaps you have an attraction to me” hinting to his failure to buy me a drink at the bar “or you just know better. Whatever the case, both reasons are as pathetic as you are”

 

My hand comes from behind and pulls him closer to me, he doesn't offer much resistance

 

“Tell me, what was your objective at the start of tonight? Did you wish to seduce me a taller woman by buying me drinks? Did you think i'd fall for your charm? That'd I'd end up swooning over you by the nights end?” he continues to remain silent throughout my mocking interrogation. “I'll make you regret the moment you ever laid eyes upon me. Your friends have already made the sacrifice for your disgusting lust.” Still no reaction comes from him, his face one of resignation and that or remorse for his fallen friends. Speaking of which I feel nothing more from the man trapped under my behind, finally succumbing to his fate.

 

But this little one continues to remain silent and I can't tell wether i'm delighted or upset. I want a reaction out of him, to torment him further, but most of that is written on his face. I only wanted some verbal fight back from my continual assaults on his being. Perhaps he really isn't worth my time I think to myself.

 

“Fine, stand there silently. I would have hoped you'd have something to say before you face the final test.” Again no reaction and it stirs me up ever so slightly. “Very well, here's the little challenge for you. You stand right there, take whatever punishment I dish at you and should you survive you win. I'll leave you be and you can try your luck getting help from another giant.” I sense a little spark with in him. It may be a dim flame, but there was certainly hope still inside of him somewhere. And I was going to crush it out of him.

 

My hand is yet again upon him and once more I apply pressure via my thumb towards his tiny little head. His tensed up face very well indicates to me the pressure is high and painful. But he holds on and my thumb does relent. Very well, if he's durable enough to survive my thumb then i'll just have to add more pressure.

 

I slide forward in my seat and before he can even comprehend what i'm about to do, I slam my whole upper body down on top of him. He's right where I planned for him to be, now pinned underneath my breasts as I rest them upon the table. I lean forward shifting my weight to the front of my body and taking less of my backside now rising off the chair. The table now taking the weight of my upper body as I lean and therefore making life very uncomfortable for the smaller man trapped underneath my breasts. But I don't feel him relent, I don't feel his body give way. Disappointed I move my hands down underneath the table and use them to pull myself to the table. With my behind completely off the chair I can only imagine the pressure he's facing caught between me and the table is enormous.

 

After a minute of solid pressure hugging the table holding him against my vice like body, I finally decide to see if the tiny has been broken. I relax and fall back into my chair. I look down and sure enough I can see him, but still very much alive. Perhaps I should give their tiny bodies more credit, they've seemed to hold out well. He looks completely immobile though, the force he was under has left him very weak. I'd guess he'd be unable to move for at least a day until he regained some of his strength. But despite everything, he very weakly places a smile on his smug face thinking he's beaten me.

 

“Well little boy, it seems you've become a man. I didn't think you'd survive but here you are” he smiles again and croaks out some words. Barely able to hear I lean in to listen.

 

“I did it... Now you... Have to let, me go...” I'd almost forgotten about his little prize. I never planned for him to live, but nor did I plan on keeping my word.

 

“Very well get up and leave then” I pause and wait, the smile from his face vanishes as he struggles to try and move his immobile body. But he can't, just lying there. “I guess that means you'd prefer to stay with me I take it”

 

His eyes go wide and he again attempts to struggle, but it amounts to nothing.

 

“How sweet that you should sacrifice your own destiny to remain with me. I think I know just how to reward you too. I'm going to let you win, i'm going to show you a place that I assume was your objective at the beginning of the night.” he gives me a confused look for a second through his usual face of fear. My hand for one last time engulfs him trapping him entirely within it. I feel no resistance at all, not even a shiver. His body has no power in it to fight me what so ever, he's completely at my mercy and for once I will be merciful. Making sure nobody is looking I reach under my skirt and open my underwear dropping his broken body inside. Satisfied I close the opening I made and leave him trapped against my most intimate parts.

 

“Enjoy yourself” I say standing up, I feel a frail struggle to push himself away, had he been anywhere else I doubt i'd felt him. But I do here and I smile. He's down there trapped against me, with nothing more on his mind other than hoping for freedom. That he will not find. Even if his end goal wasn't to get inside my underwear back when he was normal height, his will learn this desire takes on a new meaning when my most intimate parts can or could be used as a weapon to bring about his end. I dare him to think what it means to be so insignificant, that even my privates must be feared and respected to the point as if they where their own being.

 

I head towards the door ready to go home, the struggles begin to die away. I assume both out of tiredness and him finally accepting his fate. Now outside the club I give my crotch a pat making sure his firmly pressed up against me, before brushing off the back of my skirt. A little broken body falls into the gutter. Feeling one more desperate struggle as I set myself back in motion I smile once more at the man trapped against me, before focusing on walking home.

 

As I said, i'm not one to go clubbing, but I might just go again sometime...

 

Chapter End Notes:

This is my first story in what i hope to be a series of shorts. I'd love to hear thoughts and feedback