- Text Size +

Beneath the smothering weight of his normal-sized clothes, the 1-inch Guy heard his sister continuing to laugh triumphantly.  Fear was overtaking him like never before — his heart racing a mile a minute… his breathing out of control  “Damn it!” he uttered, gasping for air.  My sister is going to get me.  I can’t stop this fear I’m feeling.  I have to escape these clothes — it’s my only chance!  Once she has me, it’s all over!

            “Ooh…” his sister cooed, bending down to the floor.  She caressed the top of the pile of Guy’s clothing with her fingertip.  “Little brother?  You know I’m a giantess again.  I’m so big.  So very, very BIG.  So much bigger than little bite-size you.”  She giggled on purpose, continuing, “I’m definitely going to have to put you in my mouth, little bro.  You know how much your sister loves oral.  Maybe I’ll swallow you.  Now that would be so much fun!”

            And then out of the corner of her eye, the 16-year-old spotted a little human-shaped and nude figure moving along the carpeting.  Laurissa smirked.

            Hurrying as fast as his tiny legs would carry him, Guy sprinted across his bedroom floor.  Go!  Come on!  I don’t think she’s seen me.  Off in the distance, in his relatively clean room, he noticed the closest place to hide was underneath his bed… and he kept running at his fastest, though it seemed to be taking forever.

            “Hmm…” his sister said in curious tone.  “He’s not in here.  Huh…  Well, that’s very strange.  I swear I saw him shrink right in this exact spot.”

            Guy darted beneath his bed… the opening just over half a foot high — about 40 feet from the boy’s perspective.  He gasped voraciously… greedily taking in the oxygen.  “Oh, shit!” he exclaimed.  “I can’t breathe… I need air.”  Guy felt his anxiety gripping him like never before.  His whole body was in panic-mode, and he had no control to stop it.  “My fear must have been delayed, suppressed, the first times Laurie shrunk me.  I have must have been in shock back then.  Because now I feel nothing but fear.  Damn it!”

            From well under his bed, he watched with intensity as his sister’s hand grabbed his clothing in her fist, and then angrily let go.  “You little fuck!” her girlish teen voice roared.  Guy watched, realizing she stood up, only able to see just above his sister’s ankles, her pink socks with the white stripes clinging to her once dainty, now gigantic feet.

            Guy listened to his loud heart beat, his breathing still fast and shallow, his eyes watching… waiting.  And then his sister’s right foot came down as she stomped the carpeting.  BOOM!!!  The entire floor of his bedroom shook, and Guy struggled to keep his balance, despite being in the relative safety under his bed.

            His sister laughed to herself.  “Oh, so you think you can get away from me, do you… little bro?”  She began to pace about her older sibling’s bedroom, her socked feet always in view from Guy’s hiding place.  “Guy? … Oh, Guy...?” her voice taking on a more sexy tone.  “You know this is the first time you successfully got away from your big sister.  You must be really afraid, huh?”  She stepped over toward her brother’s closet, pausing as she looked down at her brother’s shoes, comic books, and old toys that were scattered about.  “Guy?  Looks like you don’t care much for your action figures anymore.  They’re just sitting here on the floor collecting dust.  Someone could step on them by accident… crush them under her foot.”  She laughed, continuing, “Of course, you’re much… much smaller than whatever G.I. Joe this is.  They’re all just little guys to me.  And you’re the littlest little Guy, aren’t you?  My little inch-brother.”

            The boy, trying to be as quiet as he could, listened to his loud breath — his heart pounding in his neck.  His sister’s pink-and-white socks stepped back over to the middle of his room.  He could feel the weight in her slow, deliberate steps.  Boom! … Boom! … Boom! … Boom!  She stopped in front his dresser, saying, “Too bad your room is so clean, little bro, huh?  I mean… there aren’t exactly a lot of hiding places.”  The teen giggled, slowly moving with heavy footfalls back toward the closet.  Boom! … Boom! … Boom! … Boom!

            Oh, shit... Guy thought.  Laurissa hasn’t found me yet, but that could change very quickly.  I need to get to some place else.  Should I run out?  I don’t know.  He leaned forward in preparation to run, when all of a sudden the teen girl’s giant steps moved quickly and directly in front of his bed.  Boom!  Boom!  Boom!

            Guy heard his sister say, “Okay, now I’m just getting angry.  You said you were feeling afraid.  Well, how much fear would you feel if your sister got not just a little angry, but like super, super angry?  You’re too small, little brother, to handle all my anger… all my BIG anger.  I’m too much for you.  You do not want to see me furious.”

            Guy slowly stepped toward the opening… toward his sister’s feet.  It was like his body was moving by itself.  And then he emerged out in the light, and he squinted as he craned his head backward.  His tiny body trembled as his eyes went up… up… up… following the athletic contours of the teen’s strong and shapely calves… up her powerful soccer-thighs… her womanly hips… her ample bosom in her tank top…. all the way up to the height of his sister’s gorgeous face… as she peered down at him.  His sister towered over him, standing 400 feet tall — the height of a 40-story building! 

            She put her hands on her curvy hips, saying, “Feeling small, Guy?”  She smirked, letting a giggle escape her lips.  “You look really small from up here.  I guess you didn’t want me to get even angrier with you than I already am, huh?  Just to let you know — I saw you run under the bed.  I just love teasing and torturing little brother.”

            Guy then saw his sibling’s enormous body bending as he was picked up between her fingertips.  His head spun in a dizzy whirl… colors blurring all around him.  And then he found himself before the teen’s breathtaking beauty… her stunning blue eyes, her full pouty lips, her contoured cheekbones.  Guy gasped… his fear fresh in mind, it was like seeing his sister’s billboard-sized countenance for the first time — a strange feeling of being terrified and really turned on at the exact same moment.

            She smirked, raising an eyebrow.  Dangling his naked body between her thumb and forefinger, she spoke, “Now what was it that little bro said just before he shrunk down?  Oh, I know. You told me to ‘shut up’… again.  I count four times this morning.”  She tilted her wrist slightly causing Guy’s itty-bitty legs to sway back and forth.  “Well…?  Too afraid to speak up?  You remember where naughty little brothers go, right?”

            Guy observed himself being lowered down his sister’s giant pretty face… until he was directly in front of her exquisite, luscious lips.  The inch-tall boy watched as Laurissa’s pink tongue snaked out as she moaned softly… her tongue slowly running across her upper lip from left to right… and then back… slowly… from right to left.

            “Please no!” Guy shouted in his high-pitched voice.  “Please, I’m too small!  I’m too scared!  Don’t eat me!”

            His sister continued to dangle him close to her lips as her mouth spoke, “Don’t eat me — is that what you said?  Just like in your nightmare?  Well, Guy, I can’t promise I won’t eat you.”  She pressed his tiny naked frame upon her soft, plump lips… kissing him over and over again.  And then she tilted her pretty head back, slowly sliding her sibling down her long neck.  “Mmm… I’d love to swallow you, little bro.  Feel little brother fight me as he goes down my throat.”  She lowered him further, caressing the skin along her collarbone… and then slid Guy down the front of her top… teasingly moving him back and forth and around her large breasts.

            Guy felt himself lifted again, and the next thing he saw was his sister’s mouth open, his tiny body being inserted.  And then everything turned dark as his sister’s teeth and lips closed shut.  Without his sight, he could feel his sister’s hot, wet tongue beneath him, like an enormous bed, as her powerful muscle contorted, moving from side to side.

            Laurissa giggled as she stepped out of her brother’s room… walking happily down the hall to her own room.  She plopped down onto her bed, scooting her sexy ass back toward one end.  She sat up straight, her legs bent with her feet in the middle of the pink bedspread.  She waited a minute until finally parting her lips as she removed her older brother from her mouth.

            Guy coughed, squinting… realizing he was now held in his ‘little’ sister’s cupped hands.  “Did you have fun on my tongue?  Pretty awesome how nimble and strong my tongue is, huh?”

            Guy stood up.  Speaking in his tiny, shrunken voice, he pleaded, “Laurissa, I’m sorry!  I never should have told you to shut up!  I’m totally sorry!”

            Laurissa grinned, displaying her perfect white smile.  “I bet you are, little bro… now.”

            “No, seriously, Laurissa.  I feel this fear like I didn’t have before.  I fear that you’re never going to re-enlarge me.  But I need that.”

            His sister smirked.  “The thought did cross my mind after you pissed me off.  I could just throw away your medicine.  It’d be really fun to keep you as my personal Jolly Rancher candy to suck on.”  She smiled at the thought… and then noticed her brother trembling.  “Aww… you really are frightened.  What’s wrong, little guy?”

            Guy shook in fear.  “I don’t know,” he answered.  “I remember how spirited and unruly — even uncontrollable — you were when we were children.  I’ve always been a little afraid of you… afraid of your temper… your anger.”

            His sister laughed.  “You were afraid of a little girl?  That’s so cute.  I’m sure you never thought you’d get the shrinking disease.  Now I’m so powerful and gigantic and have total control over you.  My little finger could beat you up.”  She smiled, and then brought her hands to her lips, kissing Guy.  “Here… let your BIG sister help you relax.”  She began to make out with his inch-body… her lips lovingly caressing his skin.

            Guy felt the warm embrace of his sister’s mouth… her lips and tongue toying with him.  He could feel the heat from her minty breath, having brushed her teeth less than half an hour ago.  “Oh,” Guy moaned, feeling himself being lost in sister’s full and teasing lips.  She truly understood how to play with a shrunken guy’s emotions… even if, to Guy, she seemed too eager to cross the line of what he was comfortable with for the sake of her own whims and pleasure.

            Several minutes of making out, and his sister then said abruptly, “Well, I think it’s time we get something to eat.  Don’t you agree?  You seem more relaxed now.”

            Guy was about to respond in the affirmative when all of a sudden he was plucked from his sister’s palm and tossed back inside her mouth.  “I think this is as good a way to carry little brother to the kitchen as any.  And I’m not giving you a choice.”  The teen smiled as she giggled, sliding off her bed and exiting her room.

Chapter End Notes:

Please comment!