- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

This one is especially long because it includes the "end" of the last chapter which I decided to add to after posting it.

Heather moved causing the mattress to shift and me to tumble away from her. For the first time I took in how massive she had become. Heather had grown into a giantess many times my size.  Pieces of her negligee had been broken by her expansion and fell away as she stood, revealing swaths of pale skin. Heather didn’t seem to notice or care as she moved to stand at the center of the room.


One of the quartz-like crystals was in her hand and she raised it high and began to chant as I looked on in stunned silence. I had no idea what she was casting but I knew it couldn’t be good. “What are you doing Heather? Stop!” I cried out. Ignoring my protest Heather continued the ritual in a dispassionate voice. Shakily I rose to my feet and stumbled across the bed before skidding to a halt at the edge. What had been a short drop an hour ago was a cliff ending in not-soft-enough carpet. A wave of vertigo rose up and I battled it back down. I’m a climber, I thought, I can do this.


Spinning around and grabbing a fold in the sheets I began to shimmy down the side of the bed. Heather’s incantation continued and I shouted again, “Don’t do this Heather, you don’t have to do this! She’s gone!” I hit one of Heather’s wet spots and my grip slipped on her cum. I slid uncontrollably before I caught myself on drier section of sheet. Looking down I saw I was close enough and jumped the rest of the way. Hitting the floor I quickly turned and dashed across the plush carpet towards Heather’s towering form. The full magnitude of our relatives sizes became clear: I was equal in height to her knee and thinner than her calf. A part of me recoiled at how puny I’d become, but there were more urgent matters to attend to.


“Heather!” I shouted again, my voice going hoarse. “Please stop!” The incantation continued and without thinking I charged into her leg. It was like tackling a house. My momentum broke against the thick muscle of her calf and pain lanced down my arm. Heather didn’t budge- continuing whatever spell she was casting as though I had not just run at her full speed. Looking up, there was only one other option. I had to get the crystal away from her. Her clothes were in tatters but… the straps!        

With a jump I managed to seize one of the dangling garters and began to shimmy up its elastic length. Weighing less than a toddler had at least one benefit I supposed. Climbing Heather was difficult, but not the most challenging climb I’d ever made. The remains of the negligee provided plenty of hand holds and once I shimmied up past her waist I was able to use her broad hips as a platform to make a grab for the bra section. Heather didn’t react to my efforts at all, seemingly content to continue ruining our lives with whatever spell that monster had given her.

Clinging from the burst strap that would have been supporting Heather’s breasts I grabbed at the crystal. My fingers brushed her wrist before the elastic I was holding onto recoiled, slinging me back. Heather’s beanbag-chair-sized boob rippled gently and the air exploded from my lungs as I rebounded off of it. Clutching desperately to the bra strap I twisted perilously above a fifteen foot drop. Smooth skin met slid across my toes as I flailed my legs in attempt to stall the spinning motion. Dizzy and losing strength I barely regained my balance as Heather stopped speaking.


“No!” I wailed in despair. I looked up in panic; the ceiling was about to come apart again. The demon that called herself Lilian was going to come back. Those massive, cruel eyes regarding me as though I were less than an insect. Any second she would appear except… nothing happened.

Heather chuckled, noticing me dangling from her body for the first time. “Having fun, Mikey?” she asked. “I need to meet with the pledges so we’ll have to pick this up later.”


“Heather, what did you do?” I said accusingly.


The strap I was hanging from bounced as Heather shrugged and said, “Don’t worry about it.” She plucked me off her body with one hand as though that ended the conversation. Her fingers wrapped most of the way around my torso reminding me of how puny I’d become as she carried me like a doll back over to the bed. After dropping me unceremoniously to the bed Heather went over to the closet and began getting dressed, ignoring my stream of questions.


Heather’s clothes were clearly undersized again and after tossing away a couple tops in irritation she settled for a stretchy jumpsuit that painted itself over her overfilled curves. Peering into the mirror she rocked her breasts back and forth until a desirable amount of cleavage was showing. Doing a quick turn Heather looked over her shoulder smacked her ass. It jiggled briefly and she smiled in satisfaction.


Snapping out of my mute fascination with watching Heather get dressed I tried one more time to get her attention, “Heather please tell me what’s going on.”

She put her hands on her hips and looked at me sternly. “I have important sorority business to take care of. And you need to clean this place up. It reeks of sex in here. I want the sheets cleaned and the bed made by the time I get back.” My jaw dropped and Heather cocked her head as though she had just remembered something. Before I could protest she walked out the door and returned a moment later with a cup in hand. Reaching into her top she freed her left breast and quickly squeezed a few jets of milk into the cup. “That should take care of you until I get back. Don’t forget about the sheets.” Without missing a beat she set the cup down on the night stand and shut the bedroom door behind her.

     

I was left standing dumbfounded as Heather’s heavy steps thumped away. Was she really going to pretend like we hadn’t just been attacked by a titanic, reality destroying witch? The very same witch that had left Crystal shivering in fear- and now I understood why. Lilian Prentice was the single most terrifying thing I had ever encountered. It still felt like she could come back at any moment.Fortunately, gazing around Heather’s room waiting for cracks to form in the walls wasn’t something I could do forever. After minutes spent nervously crouched on the bed like a cornered beast I let myself sink to sheets.


Shit, the sheets!


Heather was going to be pissed if I hadn’t done anything by the time she got back. I didn’t even know how long she was supposed to be gone. Worse, how the hell was I supposed to do anything with sheets at my size? First thing was drinking the cup of milk. That was easy enough, I wasn’t so weak that a plastic cup had become an obstacle… Yet. After rummaging around Heather’s room a bit I found some fabric cleaner she probably used to get stains out of clothes. It would probably work on sheets, I figured. However, getting a cannister half as tall as I was up the bed was no simple task. It was too heavy for me to brute force it up and there was nothing handy to tie it to. Finally I decided I was going about things the wrong way and opted to pull the sheet off the bed.


The sheet came slowly at first but then as more weight was off the edge of the bed it began to slide quickly with each tug. Suddenly the rest came all at once and I was knocked down by the bunched weight of the sheet and, of course, I landed right in the wet spot, or rather the wet spot landed on me. Suddenly blanketed in cold cum it was startling how much how huge of a stain Heather had left. The musky sandalwood scent of her sex lingered like an erotic perfume, yet picking my way out of the sticky mess was anything but erotic. Still, it was almost a shame to use the fabric cleaner on it, I was a little proud of my part in the orgasm that had caused this mess. And maybe a little ashamed of the self-destructive urge that had driven me to shrink half my remaining height away.  The way I’d been going if Lilian hadn’t appeared...


Had I somehow caused her to appear?


The thought made me feel sick to my stomach and I froze in the puddle of Heather’s juices until I began to shiver. I needed to talk to Andy and his girlfriend Caley. They would know what to do. For now though there was nothing I could do except get this mess cleaned up so that Heather didn’t have a reason to be mad. I found some socks to use as rags and began mopping up the mess. The fabric cleaner helped to mask the smell. After what felt like forever I’d gotten the worst of the big wet spot taken care of and was ready to move on to the smaller spots Heather had created when she had been squirmed around.  


Heavy footsteps thudded down the hall. Shit, she was back. I wasn’t done but I needed to get the sheet on the bed at least. I abandoned the fabric applicator, and began scaling the bed. I must have looked ridiculous, climbing a mattress that was twice my height off the ground with a corner of a sheet between my teeth. Sweating I made it to the top as the apartment door swung open. Only one door separated us now. Was she really expecting me to have everything cleaned up at my size? Something told me she did, and I cursed myself for standing around like a fool expecting Lilian to jump out of the walls. Straining I managed to pull half the sheet up the bed before time ran out.


The door opened and Heather ducked inside. I gaped, shocked that she was actually taller than the door. I must have been too distracted to notice before… or maybe she hadn’t finished growing. Heather scanned the room before seeing me slack-jawed on her half-made bed and scowled, “Really, Mike? I asked you to do one simple thing.”

“I tried! If you haven’t noticed everything is huge to me! And you still haven’t told me-”


“You’re not in any position to be demanding answers. I let you have your way tonight and you were careless. If basic chores are difficult for you now you have only yourself to blame,” Heather lectured.


A dozen excuses and attacks sprang to mind but even though Heather wasn’t being completely fair she did have a point. I took a deep breath and said, “I’m sorry.”


Heather laughed mirthlessly, “Hah! Sorry isn’t getting you out of this, but luckily for you it’s been a very long day and I want to sleep. I am going to bed.” With a yawn Heather stripped down to her panties and sat down at the edge of the bed.


“Where should I sleep?” I asked.


“Hmm,” Heather mused. “I was going to let you sleep in my bed if you did a good job making it but since you didn’t…” She looked around for a moment and then said, “Honestly, I’m too tired to care right now. Sleep wherever you want, just not in my bed.”


I moved to slide down the bed then paused. I wouldn’t be able to sleep without knowing. Turning back to Heather I pleaded, unable to keep the fear from my voice, “Please tell me that Lilian isn’t coming back.”


Shifting her weight so that she could look down nearly caused me to fall as the bed jostled. Heather’s eyes met mine and somehow, despite everything she had done, absorbed a small portion of my fear. She said, “The crystals are a gift for me, as was that spell.”


“So she’s not coming back?” I asked hopefully.


Heather shook her head. “Not tonight.”


Not quite the answer I was looking for, but it would have to do. I went to bed on the couch and tried not dream of cracks in the walls.


***


The next day the world ended.


Maybe that was a tad dramatic, but my life certainly felt over. I could no longer pretend to be a student because attending class was impossible at my size. And that was the good news. The bad news was that Heather seemed happy to keep me as some sort of servant. The worst news was that the entire world seemed to have gone batshit crazy.


Internet and social media were bursting with size-centric media, the entire world was suddenly obsessed with big people. Somehow when I wasn’t looking a site called Stature.com became 2nd most visited page on the internet, and it was all about size worship. The most common porn tag was now ‘amazon’ followed closely by ‘giantess’. The biggest dating site was called ‘Slave4Her’. Everywhere I looked I found more evidence of a culture absolutely obsessed with size. Big people were good, small people were ‘useful’. That was the politically correct codeword for short people being good citizens. Men’s Health had “Ten Ways to Be More Useful” and “Small Doesn’t Mean Useless”. Vogue had “How Useful Has He Been Lately?” On and on it went until I got fed up and shut off the PC in disgust.


This was uncharted territory.


All of the crazy shit that had happened up to this point was localized; it only affected the people involved in the spell, at least that’s the way it seemed. Despite everything that had happened I was far from an expert on reality distortion. This new shift was different though, the fact that it was so widespread was disturbing. There was no way Heather could have altered so much, was there? It would require nearly godlike power to pull off something…


Lilian.


It had to be her, there was no other explanation. How many people had she absorbed to gain that kind of size and power? A thousand? Tens of thousands? Thinking about it sent a chill down my spine. And what was Heather’s role in all this?


Her and I had barely spoken, she seemed preoccupied with sorority matters. The once dilapidated photography building had become the social nucleus of the university overnight. Students wandered the halls at all hours of the day and the nights were especially wild. Parties were to be expected, but full blown orgies were another thing entirely. Of course with size-mania taking hold of the world maybe college orgies were standard now? Strangely Heather seemed happy with the situation. She would smile whenever she heard one of the other coeds screaming in ecstasy.


A knock at the door pulled my attention back to the present. It was too early for Heather to be getting back from class. The door cracked open and a female voice said, “Jill stop! You’re gonna get us in trouble.”

“Grow a spine Melissa. I know you’re as curious as I am,” another voice answered before the door swung the rest of the way open revealing a redhead and a blond. The redhead, who I assumed to be Jill since she had taken the lead didn’t see me when she quickly scanned the room. She turned back to her friend and said, “Heather has class for another hour and a half so we’ve got plenty of time. Lets just take a peek.”


“This is, like, so stupid,” Melissa said, betraying her words by stepping past Jill inside. I ducked down, suddenly nervous about being found. Stupid. I was the one with the right to be here- they were the intruders, but at nineteen inches tall what was I supposed to do; give them a stern talking to? I slid along the backside of the plush leather couch as they shut the door and began snooping around.


“Jeez, look at this stuff- I guess we know where the pledge dues are going,” Jill said.


“Yeah that TV could probably pay half my tuition,” her friend agreed. “I’m surprised her furniture isn’t, you know, bigger.” Dropping to the ground I slid underneath the couch just before a pair of massive black heels clicked around the corner.


The heels stopped and their owner said, “She isn’t a giant dummy, just really tall.”


“Yeah,” Melissa sighed enviously. “Lucky her.”


“I’m going to check out the bedroom, keep watch.” Jill said and the heels clicked away towards the bedroom. “Just in case.”


“Sure, whatever.”


Melissa tired quickly of looking around the living room and hopped onto the couch with a huff. The springs creaked and I nearly yelped in surprise. It was terrifying how simple everyday acts had become life-threatening. If she had hopped onto me that way I would have been crushed to death. In her rush out the door Heather had forgotten to feed me, which meant I was running on yesterday’s fumes. Fortunately my new size meant I could keep from becoming horribly weak on a relatively small amount of milk; but that time was quickly running out. If one of these girls got a hold of me they could hurt me even without intending to.


“Melissa, you have to see this. She has this crazy looking stone.” Jill’s voice called from the other room.


“What? Let me see.” The springs creaked again as the coed sprang to her feet and dashed into the other room. Dust, unsettled by her movement drifted down and unable to stop myself: I sneezed. The footsteps stopped. “Did you hear that?”

From the bedroom Jill said, “Hear what?


Suddenly a curtain of hair splayed against the carpet in front of me and I scrambled backwards as an eye lowered into view. “Ooooh, is that a little kitten?” It was too dark to see me clearly but there was nowhere to run. The couch springs above were a deathtrap and even if I were to escape out the other side where could I run? I certainly couldn’t open a door without help. “Don’t be afraid little kitty, I won’t hurt you.” A massive hand reached in and I scrambled back- not fast enough. Fingers wrapped around my leg and began dragging me into the light.


“There, there it’s okay, I won’t- OMIGOD!” Pulled into the light I got an up close look at Melissa’s shocked face. She was pretty, not on Heather’s level but more than a little attractive. She had a pert little nose and wavy golden hair that framed a face that was clinging to its final ounce of baby fat. It gave her a sort of girl-next-door appeal. “Holy shit Jill! You’re not gonna believe this. It’s a leprechaun!”


A what?


My look of shock probably made a matching set with Melissa’s. A leprechaun? Was she retarded? Okay, maybe that wasn’t fair- a less than two foot tall person shouldn’t even be possible but… come on.

“Nice try,” Jill deadpanned from the other room. “Did you find his pot of gold too?”


“I’m serious Jill,” Melissa said. “See for yourself.” I squirmed in Melissa’s grasp, the carpet hairs scratching my back until Melissa squeezed tighter and I reconsidered escape. If she applied any more pressure I was going to end up with broken bones. The click of heels approached from the bedroom and the next moment a second massive girl was standing over me.  


“Holy shit!” Jill exclaimed. “He looks real!”

“He is real, he just isn’t moving now because I had to pin him to stop him from trying to escape.”


Jill scowled at me and said, “If she lets up are you going to run away?” I shook my head no. The girls exchanged glances and Melissa’s hand slowly released me but remained hovering as though she were planning to grab me if I made one wrong move. I stood up and dusted myself off, staring at the carpet and trying to think of some way out of this situation.


“This must be how Heather got so lucky. She has a leprechaun,” Melissa said.


It was everything I could do not to facepalm. Instead I said, “You shouldn’t be in here.”


The girls gasped in unison. “It talks!” Jill said excitedly. “Omigod this is like… so much cooler than anything I was expecting.” Nudging Melissa out of the way Jill suddenly loomed over me. Between the two of them she was curvier by far; sporting what must have been DD cup breasts in a tight yellow t-shirt. They were modest compared to Heather’s, but at my height they were as large as workout balls. The stress lines in her shirt indicated her breasts were probably as heavy as my entire body. “I think he’s staring at my tits,” Jill said. My face grew hot and I raised my hands defensively.


“P-please leave. Heather will be angry,” I managed to stutter out.


The girls exchanged glances again and Melissa said, “No way, not until you tell us your secret.”


What the hell was she talking about? “I don’t know what you mean,” I said uncertainly.


“You’re helping Heather right? You’re her good luck charm?” Jill, who I had hoped would be the reasonable one, seemed to be getting sucked into the blond’s insanity.


Then again a little superstition could be useful, I realized. “Yes, I am. But I can cause you bad luck if you don’t leave right now,” I said as convincingly as I could manage.


Melissa scrunched her nose and said, “Don’t say that. Don’t you think it’s unfair for Heather to hog all the luck?”

“Yeah,” Jill added. “I’m sure we can come up with some sort of,” she thrust her chest out for emphasis, “payment.” Jill’s twin wrecking balls shoved closer and my mouth went dry. “Ooo, I think he likes me.”


Melissa snorted and said, “Cow.”


“Don’t be jealous,” Jill smirked. “I’ll save a little luck for you.”


Melissa’s scowl turned into a look of determination and she snatched me off the ground. I cried out as she lifted me into the air with a sickening lurch. “As if, I found him. I’ve got dibs. Besides, you don’t even know how leprechauns work.”


Jill crossed her arms and said, “Like you’re an expert all of a sudden?””


Melissa clutched me to her chest and I felt myself becoming aroused as she held between her average- yet still enormous from my perspective- tits. The ill-fitting doll’s clothing that Heather had found for me began to tent around my crotch. “I know that if you catch one they have to grant you three wishes and I’m taking the first two. You can have last one.”


“Huh?” Jill said with an incredulous look. Wonderful, I thought, it’s reasonable that I’m a leprechaun but granting wishes strains belief? “Yeah right,” Jill said.


“P-please put me down,” I said in alarm. The girl’s continued talking as though I weren’t there.


“It’s true.” Melissa insisted. “Now,” she looked at me. “My first wish is to be taller, 6’6” sounds good.” Six foot six was probably a full foot taller than her current height, this girl was nuts.

I looked nervously at the drop to floor and said, “Please just let me go. I’ won’t tell Heather if-”


Jill stepped forward and Melissa turned her shoulder in a defensive posture to keep her friend from making a grab for me. “Maybe he needs a little encouragement,” Jill said. “I think I see a teenie tiny hard-on.”


Melissa studied me her expression somewhere between uncertainty and consternation. Finally she reached a decision and without a word ripped off my pants. A small tearing sound preceded the flimsy strip of fabric floating to the ground, leaving my penis bobbing in open air.  “What are you doing! Stop!” I said, struggling in her grip. I couldn’t afford to lose any more life force, especially not to a couple of ditzy sorority girls.


“Stop squirming,” Melissa said irritably. “Ugh, I can’t believe I’m doing this.” Her face rushed towards me and before I could say another word her mouth surrounded my midsection and a massive pair of lips squeezed against my turgid shaft.


“Nnng, no!” I yelped, flailing against her face. My fist caught her nose and the suction stopped.


Melissa scowled and pulled back, allowing my penis to pop free. “Quit that. I am so gonna get those wishes so, like, give up already,” She said before flipping me upside down so that my legs were trapped in one hand and the only things my arm could strike was the hard bone of her chin.


Blood was quickly rushing to my head but not fast enough to sap the blood already engorging my increasingly stimulated penis. Melissa may have been an idiot but she probably could have turned in a master’s thesis on blow jobs. Even with only my meager length to work with she managed to swirl the tip of her tongue around the head of my penis. Then her tongue folded and suddenly my entire shaft was cocooned in hot slippery flesh. Light headed and blinded by ecstasy it only took a few moments before I exploded into her mouth.


Melissa giggled and, releasing my dick from her plush lips, said, “Wow, that was fast. So are you gonna grant my wish or-” Melissa’s mouth opened in shock. “Oh my god, I can feel it! It’s working!” I felt sick to my stomach. The now all too familiar feeling of shrinking squeezed down on me while Melissa’s clothes tightened almost imperceptibly. Her look of excitement quickly faded and was replaced by irritation. “Hey, I said 6’6”. Not, like, one inch or whatever that was.” Her grip tightened around me painfully.


“Wow, that was INSANE.” Jill said in amazement. “He IS magical. It’s my turn.”


“Not until he grants my wish and stops trying to, like, short change me or whatever.”


Terrified that she was going to crush me I said, “Wait! No it ahh… It takes time! It doesn’t happen all at once.” Her grip loosened slightly and I kept blathering. “If you grow too fast people would uhh, notice.”


“Oh,” Melissa said thoughtfully, “I guess that makes sense. But how come you got smaller?”


“It’s my turn,” Jill said anxiously, “Come on Melissa, don’t burn him out before I get my wish. I want a million... No, ten million dollars.”


A new voice came from the hall. “And I want silly sorority bitches to stay out of my room.” Everyone turned in time to see Heather duck through the door frame, her face a mask of fury. I shivered, I had never seen her so pissed off before.


“Oh my god! This looks bad but-” Jill began.


“Shut up,” Heather’s icy tone froze my breath and seemed to have a similar effect on the coeds. “My sorority only has a few rules, do you know which one you broke?”


“Umm,” Melissa mumbled as her face screwed up with concentration. “The first one?”


“Put him down,” Heather hissed.


Melissa looked at me as though I were a grenade with the pin pulled and for a second I thought she was going to throw me across the room. Fortunately, she only bent over and dumped me unceremoniously to the ground. “I’m like, so sorry,” Melissa said.


“No you aren’t,” Heather said, her voice utterly devoid of empathy. “But you will be.”


“Come on,” Jill cut in. “We were only looking around.”


Heather turned her glare on the busty redhead. “Really? What’s that in your pocket then?”

Jill’s mouth dropped open in shock. I stared at her in confusion for a moment before her hand snaked into her pocket and extracted a quartz crystal. “I wasn’t going to take it, I swear!”

“No, I want you to keep it,” Heather said. She turned back to Melissa and said, “Here, you can have one too.”


“Uhm, thanks?” Melissa said accepting a crystal that Heather produced from her bag.


Both girls held their crystals awkwardly as the tension in the room stretched to fill the silence. Heather began muttering something under her breath so softly I could barely hear it. “So,” Jill said, breaking the silence. “I guess we’ll be going then? We’re really sorry.” Jill started moving towards the door but only made it a couple steps before she froze in place. “What’s happening?” she said nervously. “Why can’t I move?”


Melissa made a panicked animal sound deep in her throat. “Oh no, I think the leprechaun is, like cursing us.” With every word she spoke her voice became more sluggish, as though someone were slowly dialing down her playback speed. Panicked the two girls eyes met, reflecting each other’s growing terror. The door slammed shut behind Heather and her voice rose like the keening of an eerie wind. The syllables of her words all ran together as her incantation picked up speed and suddenly the girls towering over me began to shrink.

The crystals in their hands began to fill with a red liquid substance and continued to fill as they diminished away. Dread settled in the pit of my stomach as I saw they weren’t simply shrinking- the girls were being pulled into the crystals. Abruptly the sound of Heather’s voice cut off but the girls continued to wither away, their faces plastered with horror. The crystals remained stuck in the air even as the girls were sucked into them. Heather’s heavy steps shook the floor behind me and before I could react her massive palm surrounded me and began to lift me slowly into the air.

Unlike Melissa’s clumsy treatment Heather’s grip was firm but delicate. She twisted me around so that I couldn’t see her face as she inspected me and said, “You spilled your seed,” it was a clinical observation, but I got the sense there was something more than clinical behind her words. Was she angry? Disappointed?


Heather’s cell phone rang and I looked back down the still shrinking coeds. They were my height and becoming smaller by the second. “Hello,’ she said into her phone.


The speakerphone blared, “Hey Heather, it’s Rob. I know you said we’re full but my brother has a friend and his friend’s family is loaded. He said he’ll ‘do what it takes’ to get a spot. Just thought you should know.”


The girls had been completely consumed by the now fully red crystals. Trapped like flies in amber- a permanent look of terror was etched onto their faces.


“No, that’s fine Rob. I’m glad you called. In fact...” Heather said.


The two crystals, which had been suspended above the ground, finally recalled gravity and clattered loudly to the floor.


“A couple spots opened up.”