[Reviews - 0] starstarstarstarstarPrinter
Summary:

Just as a heads up before you begin reading: this is a primarily feet centered story. If you like feet, then you're in luck. But if you don't really like it, then there won't be much more for you. Sorry!

This is a story about Nick, who is a college student who shrinks one day, and needs to get the help of the giantesses that he knew as his friends. This one is set at the dance studio, where all of the university's dance classes are held.

Also, I've got a Twitter account, so follow me there if you want immediate updates on when I upload new chapters for my stories!

https://twitter.com/sheograth10

I'm also on Discord. Feel free to message me there @Sheograth10 #5326 if you want to chat or have any questions about my stories. I'm pretty active over there.

 


Rated: R
Categories: Adventure, Young Adult 20-29, Feet, Footwear, Gentle, Instant Size Change, Unaware Characters: None
Growth: None
Shrink: Lilliputian (6 in. to 3 in.), Micro (1 in. to 1/2 in.), Nano (1/2 in. to 2.5 nanometers)
Size Roles: F/m
Warnings: Following story may contain inappropriate material for certain audiences
Challenges: None
Series: Shrunk at College
Chapters: 7 Completed: No
Word count: 10801 Read: 54512
Published: January 16 2017 Updated: April 22 2017
Story Notes:

Summary

This is a story about a guy named Nick. He is a college junior of an average height and build, standing roughly around 5’10”. He's a pretty level headed guy, but doesn't really work well under pressure. He has met and gotten to know a variety of people after his 3ish years at college so far, as a Business Major, although a decent portion of the people that he knows are more of acquaintances than friends. He’s also 21 years old.

He also has a little bit of a giantess fetish, with a focus on feet and those kinds of things, but Nick doesn’t like to admit or think too much about it. But it hasn’t stopped him from imagining what it might feel like to wind up shrunk around one of his friends. But he never harps on it, because it’s a silly fantasy, and he’d rather not think that way about friends. It just feels weird, whenever his mind goes there.

He goes about his day normally, unaware that he will shrink at some point and need to find a way to deal with it. When he shrinks, he shrinks to about a few inches tall, but he could still shrink further. And he will also be highly durable, so it would take a severe incident for Nick to bite the dust(o), but he will discover that as the story unfolds.

INFO ON DANCE CLASS AREA

Nick had one class in the performing arts building. It was a music appreciation class, which counted for a nice easy elective for it. The route that Nick usually took sent him past the school’s dance studio, where students would take various dance classes. During the times that Nick passes it, the students are usually getting ready for class. Nick can see them casually remove and put back on their shoes and socks, as they don’t seem to mind doing so in the large reception area.

And since Nick already had an interest in feet, he would sometimes take a moment to look the girls as they put on and off their shoes, especially if they played with them at the same time. But he would try his best to not stare for too long, because the last thing he'd want to do is to seem like a creep to a bunch of attractive women.

Story Format

I’m making some changes to how I’ll format the chapter choices. I think I’ll establish a specific ‘canon’ option along with making the other chapter choices ‘noncanon’ options. This will only be for chapters that already have a continuing chapter, because I usually don’t decide on where to take the story next until I start outlining the chapter.

I’ll give an example: For the chapter “Sanctuary in a Sock? (Ashley1.2)” There were 2 options, but I only added for one of them. Here are the two options for reference (see below). I’ll change it so one clearly states that it is the main/canon option, while the other is a side/gaiden option.

  1. Nick falls into the sock, right before Ashley decides to put it on. (This chapter will be clearly identified that it is the main canon route.)
  2. Nick falls into the left converse sneaker, while Ashley chooses to wear them sockless. (This chapter [if I add here] will be clearly identified that it is a non-canon route.)

The way you’ll follow chapters won’t change much though. You’ll still see identifiers at the ends of each chapter title that match with an ending chapter choice in the preceding chapter.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

1. Passing by the Dance Studio (Story Start) by Sheograth [Reviews - 0] starstarstarstarstar (803 words)

2. Before Ashley, the Titanic Dancer (AshleyMain1) by Sheograth [Reviews - 0] (1940 words)

3. Sanctuary in a Sock? (AshleyMain2) by Sheograth [Reviews - 0] starstarstarstarstar (1515 words)

4. Riding Back in Ashley’s Sock (AshleyMain3) by Sheograth [Reviews - 0] (1513 words)

5. Approaching Julie, the Petite Dancer (JulieMain1) by Sheograth [Reviews - 0] (1986 words)

6. Seeking the Mystery Dancer, Alyssa (AlyssaMain1) by Sheograth [Reviews - 0] (1604 words)

7. Shoeplaying at the Library (AlyssaMain2) NEW by Sheograth [Reviews - 0] (1440 words)