- Text Size +

Alyssa Ika decided to head to the library, after the dance class, so she could do some work before going back home to shower. Nick was dragged along as well, getting brutally battered under her well exercised feet. Even though he thought he was tightly sealed under the sole of her foot, thanks to her incredibly close-fitting and thin nylons, the already built-up sweat was starting to move him around more and more. By the time she reached one of the quiet sections, Nick was dragged under the ball of her foot, and right in front of her 2nd and 3rd sweaty toes.

Alyssa sat on one of the higher bar-style work stations, and she sat on a tall chair where her feet could barely touch the carpet from, but she felt that the peace and quiet was worth it. Unluckily, or more likely luckily, for Nick, Alyssa was an incredibly wild shoeplayer, and her sitting at such an irregular work area would only inspire her legs and feet to work at their peak potential. He would soon thank the heavens that he was as durable as he had discovered, and he’d at the same time hope that it would be enough to survive her study session, because he’d love to live and experience her wild feet another day.

While studying, Alyssa started to dig her feet into the sides of the moccasin, causing her toes to bunch up and squish into Nick. She quickly removes her foot from the right moccasin, and just as quickly starts to rub her toes into the Achilles heel of the other foot. She pushes her foot until she fit the heel between her 2nd and 3rd toes, and then started to rub it up and down, harshly pressing Nick into that smelly toe space. She gets a bit still, and simply starts to rock her foot back and forth while still connected to the left foot’s heel, which kept him dazed and disoriented.

Between the relatively calmer repetitions, she would sometimes push her foot farther to the left or right, giving Nick a rough reminder that he was at her unknowing mercy. Then, as suddenly as she played with the other shoe, she removed her foot from its neighbor, and rushed it right back into the right moccasin, while scrunching her toes in the process, treating Nick to an intense flesh wrap. He was reminded of the slightly stale, but still intoxicating, scent that remained inside the shoe as her foot remained still for a moment.

But that didn’t last long, because she started to dangle her moccasin in the air a bit, allowing her heel to pop out ever so slightly, which also provided Nick with a consistent supply of fresh air, which he welcomed. It was still filtered through her feet and moccasin, but he’d take whatever respite he could get at this point. Then she swung her leg up to the nearby wall, giving him a strong dose of heavy G-force, before being abruptly dislodged and knocked back into the toe section of the moccasin, once she stopped her leg mid swing.

But Nick didn’t get a break yet, because she decided to press the ball of her foot into the wall, which in turn pressed him into her 3rd toe, as it brutally dominated him. Then she brought her foot back down, and pressed her toes into the shoe, giving Nick another uncaring and sweaty flesh and sock sandwich. Her foot remained still for a few moments, but Nick was experienced enough to know that it wouldn’t last; and he was correct.

She swiftly pulled her foot back out of her moccasin, and brought it around to her other foot, before freeing that one from its moccasin as well. She started to scratch at the side and sole of the other foot, which caused Nick to be crammed under her 3rd toe, as it vigorously pushed into the nylon covered flesh of the other foot. Relieving that itch felt great for Alyssa, and it felt good for Nick as well, since being able to take part in such an insane toe/foot scratching session was amazing and unforgettable.

Once her itchy sole was satisfied, she forcefully scrunched and cracked her toes, completely smothering Nick in her moderately moist toes. Then she just as quickly slipped both moccasins back on, and started to swing her legs slightly back and forth, which made Nick feel heavily dizzy again. Luckily, since was such an erratic shoeplayer, it didn’t take long before she grew tired of one action and moved on to another one.

So the next thing she did was kick back off her moccasins, and propped both feet onto the metal bar that went across near the bottom of the tall chair. She energetically gripped the metal rod, loving how cool it felt on her tired and hot toes, and Nick enjoyed the decrease in temperature as well. Her toes kept on furiously squeezing and grinding against the cool piece of metal, which proved to be a bit less enjoyable for Nick, as the harshness of the metal overrode the coolness that it provided. But because the metal rod was so much cooler than Alyssa’s warm and sweaty nylon covered toes, she kept on mashing her toes into it, which kept Nick just as thoroughly mashed as the rod.

And after that, she lowered her feet back towards the carpet, and started to tap the tips of her toes onto the carpet, behind the metal bar, causing Nick to be cruelly and repeatedly slammed into the carpet by those overpowering toes. The craziest part of this current situation was that if Nick was normal sized, he’d consider this particular action to be ‘cute’ or ‘gentle’, but up close it was just as intense as the rest of Alyssa’s shoeplaying antics. It was just another reason how being so much smaller can create a total change in one’s perspective, in more ways than one.

But then Alyssa rose her feet above the metal rod and shuffled them back into the moccasins part way, before lifting them up into the air while violently shaking them around. Since Nick was already so harshly crammed between her toes, he wasn’t tossed around during the mad shaking session, but it kept him disoriented all the same. Once she stopped, she rested her feet against the metal rod, right before her heel started, and kept them against the rod while sticking partially out of the moccasins.

Then, she rose her feet and moccasins for the umpteenth time, and brought them back down behind the metal rod, before resting her moccasin clad feet on the rod, pressing into it with the balls of her feet. And she held this position for a (relatively) long time, which allowed Nick to be slowly overwhelmed by her continually flowing sweat, while the temperature inside the shoe rose and rose.

Then she slid her foot across the metal rod, in an attempt to pop her heel back into the moccasin, which caused him to be pushed further between her toes. It worked for a moment, but then her heel popped back out, because she was keeping her foot at too steep of an angle. But then things went quiet, as Alyssa stopped moving he feet or prodding at Nick with her toes, and he was incredibly surprised by the sudden lack of movement. Alyssa kept both balls of her feet planted against the metal rod for more than a few minutes, which due to how insane her shoeplaying had been so far, completely surprised Nick.

But of course, the respite didn’t last forever, as Alyssa soon started to swing her legs around again, subjecting Nick to another round of intense and erratic force of gravity shifts. Then she brought her feet back behind that metal rod again, and then she started to press the bottoms of her toes into the carpet, while her heels slightly popped out of the moccasin, burying you in her damp and warm toe flesh.

Then, she lazily brought her feet back in front of the metal rod, stretched her legs while vigorously scrunching her toes, and then got up to get ready to leave the library and head back to her apartment. Nick was forcefully reminded of how her full weight felt, as Alyssa stood while slowly gathering her things and putting back on her sweat shirt. And once she was ready, she pushed in her chair and walked away, without realizing that she was about to bring a tiny stranger back to her apartment.

←To Be Continued 

Chapter End Notes:

Hey guys!

Hope you all enjoy this chapter! And feel free to let me know what you thought of the chapter, whether you liked or didn't like it, in a review.

Take care!

Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.