- Text Size +

Nick felt a strange feeling when he looked at that gigantic Indian girl, and he really couldn’t explain it. But what he did know was that he needed to get to her and get her attention, without knowing a single thing about her. So he briskly walked in her general direction, not wanting to miss his chance to reach her before her dance class began. In fact, he was in such a rush to make it to the Indian girl; that he neglected to pay attention to any of the other giantesses that were removing their shoes and things around him.

Then, out of nowhere, a massive slipper fell right in front of him, both preventing Nick from passing and knocking him over. The open end of the slipper was facing him, so the powerful odor from the girl’s foot quickly washed over him. It was an incredibly strong scent for sure, but it was also extremely intoxicating for Nick at the same time. He looked farther up, and he realized that he was standing under the petite Caucasian girl, whose name was Julie. But Nick’s eyes slowly widened when he saw that Julie was holding her left foot up to her waist, presumably as a stretching maneuver.

Nick could only cower in fear when Julie let go of that leg, and it rocketed straight for him, and he was convinced that he’d become a small mark under that massive foot. Luckily, Nick was positioned right between her toes and the ball of her foot, so he avoided being swiftly crushed under Julie. But Nick was still trapped under her toes, and his face was right under her 2nd toe, so he tried to push his way between that toe and the 3rd one that neighbored it.

Sadly, all this did was irritate Julie just enough for her toes to start using Nick’s head as a pebble, vigorously squeezing him between them. It wasn’t even enough to cause a conscious reaction out of Julie, who continued to get ready for the dance class while her toes were preoccupied with Nick. His face was harshly pressed into the smelly space between her 2nd and 3rd toes, and even though it was an incredibly overpowering odor, it wasn’t in the least unpleasant. He actually found a great amount of pleasure acting as Julie’s toe toy, and he also noticed that he wasn’t in much pain or even felt any injuries while being harshly handled by those huge toes.

Eventually, Julie walked towards the door of the dance studio, without realizing that she was dragging a very small person along with her. When she passed where Alyssa Ika was standing, Nick happened to get dislodged and rolled right between Alyssa’s two feet. After gathering his bearings, he shook himself off, and looked around, feeling a bit intimidated by the two monumentally large nylon covered feet that flanked him on either side.

Because the nylons were relatively thin, he could clearly see her smooth light brown skin, and he really wanted to get inside those nylons and see how those feet were like up close. But before he could daydream anymore, Alyssa suddenly sat down, causing Nick to fall over from the force of her gigantic rear, even though it was mainly because of his relative size. When he opened his eyes again, he was shocked to see both of her feet right in front of him, with her toes towering over him.

She started to playfully wiggle her toes, showing Nick just how much larger they were than he was, and he also noticed that she had a small hole between her 3rd and 4th toes on her right foot. Nick started to wander closer and closer to Alyssa’s wiggling toes, until her could almost touch them. But before he could react, Alyssa brought her feet just slightly forward, causing Nick to be buried under her big toe. And, after a bit of fidgeting on Alyssa’s part, Nick finally wound up wedged between the space between her toes and the ball of her right foot, which caused him to be engulfed by her natural scent.

But then Alyssa started to do a few warm up stretches, and she started with a butterfly stretch, quickly bring both legs together and pressing her feet against each other. Nick’s face was sandwiched between both of her massive big toes, and he could only react with awe as Alyssa would bring her face down toward where he was during the stretching. He tried to call out to her, but every time she lowered her head, she pressed her feet together, smothering him in her nylon covered flesh, preventing any noise from reaching her.

After a few repetitions, she started to stretch her legs next, inadvertently bringing Nick with her. First, she stretched her left leg out straight, and pressed her other foot into that leg’s thigh, while reaching for her left foot and bending her body down. Nick was pressed deeply into the smelly foot crevice that he was trapped in, and he was glad that he wasn’t getting injured or anything. Then, Alyssa switched positions, and stretched her right leg next. Nick saw her long fingers reaching for him, and the toes that held onto him so tightly, and he was powerless as they grabbed the foot that he was attached to, brutally smothering him while Alyssa innocently prepped for her dance class.

Alyssa repeated this process, switching legs to stretch, until she announced to herself “Think that’s enough. I feel so limber now! I’m ready for that dance session now.” So Alyssa got up, and pressing her full weight onto Nick, and quickly cracked her toes while she stretched her arms. This time, Nick was dislodged from his toe trap during that moment, and he could only watch as Alyssa skipped away towards the dance studio door.

Nick thought about what would be the best way to get Alyssa’s attention while she was gone, and his eyes wandered all around the area until they zeroed in on her brown and fluffy moccasins. Nick smiled and said to himself “Gotta be bold, right? And besides, I’ve gotta be super durable or something! That stuff back there was way too crazy for there to be another explanation.” And as he walked closer, he mumbled “A quick peek wouldn’t kill me…”

So Nick walked until he was right against the side of Alyssa’s right moccasin, and he looked up and mumbled “Crazy how tall this looks right now. I mean, I’m looking at a shoe for crying out loud! Well, might as well start climbing.” And that was exactly what Nick did, and he found that the moccasin was surprisingly easy to climb, as there were countless minor imperfections along the side that acted as handholds and footholds for him to climb.

After only a few short minutes, which came as a complete surprise to Nick, he made it to the top of Alyssa’s moccasin. He noticed how thick the fluffy material was where he was standing, and he mentioned “This is large enough for me to sleep on, this is nuts!” But then he noticed the rising smell, and it only served to excite him even more. But then he started to get that odd headache again, and it started to make Nick feel nervous. He mumbled, “Hold on, something feels dangerously familiar.”

But before he could make the connection, Nick lost consciousness and fell down into the bottom of Alyssa’s massive and fluffy moccasin. He remained unconscious during the entirety of the dance class, an he only started to come back to once Alyssa began to walk back towards her shoes to leave the building. Nick groggily moved as he felt a minor earthquake seem to grow closer and more intense by the moment, and it eventually jolted him back into full awareness. He looked to his sides, and saw tall and fluffy walls surround him, and once he looked up to see Alyssa’s face grinning down at him did he finally realize what happened.

He quickly ran away towards the toe section, because he had no desire to become a stain under her heel, but his running quickly turned into rolling as Alyssa casually angled the moccasin up with her toes as she checked her phone. Nick tumbled down until her hit the toe section, and when he looked towards the opening of the shoe, he saw her titanic nylon covered foot and 5 proportionally large toes staring him down. But things also looked a lot bigger than before, and as Alyssa’s toes pounced on him, Nick shouted in vain “I shrunk again!?”

His body was viciously pounded on by Alyssa’s overworked and sweat soaked toes, and they did their best to exert their dominance over their tiny new acquaintance. And Alyssa wriggled her toes so furiously, that Nick ended up being tossed right through that hole in her nylons, causing him to be engulfed under her sweaty sole. Then she started to harshly rub her sole back and foot, while muttering “Is there something in my nylons? I can’t really tell. And I really don’t feel like doing anything about it, honestly. Oh well!”

Alyssa then happily, if a bit tiredly, walked out of the performing arts building and toward her next destination, without knowing about the new friend that her toes just made. Alyssa mumbled to herself, saying “I really wanna shower, but I need to do some homework at the library. I’ll make it quick, and rush home after!”

←To Be Continued 

Go to Chapter AlyssaMain2

Chapter End Notes:

Hey guys!

Here is the final character for the Dance Studio route (for now)! It's been awhile, and it's mainly because I got a bit busy/distracted. I've actually got a good amount of action already written for the next chapter, so I'll look forward to finalizing it into the next chapter.

If you guys liked this chapter, then make sure to give it a review! I welcome all kinds of meaningful and specific feedback and criticism. But please don't give reviews that are just jokes or things like that. Things like that really demotivate me.

Take care!

Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.