- Text Size +

Nick scans the area one more time, and he zeroes in on the Caucasian girl, whose name was Julie, although he had no way of knowing that at the time, standing on the other side of the room. She looked incredible, although he wondered if his perceptions were skewed since she was currently a real-life giantess from his perspective. Nick thought that he should go contact this girl, figuring that he needed to take some action in order to actually fix this strange situation.

He walks across the room, while dodging falling shoes and socks every once in a while, reminding him just how small he currently was. But it was also exhilarating, because narrowly avoiding all of those discarded footwear and socks made his previous fantasy feel like a reality. At one point, he walked a bit too close to the taller Asian girl, Ashley, and he realized that he should have paid more attention to where he was walking.

Nick kept on running, currently filled with adrenaline, but bumped into a huge fleshy object that was roughly half his size. He looked up, still a bit dazed, and he realized that he just bumped into the tall Asian girl’s currently bare big toe. Nick’s head even started to hurt while he tried to look up at the tall Asian girl, whose name was Ashley, and he could only really comprehend her lower half right now. But while he was still down on the grown, Ashley’s toes started to wriggle and writhe, and Nick worried that he caused a negative reaction out of her. And as he tried to back away slowly, he heard the Asian girl mumble “What was that? That felt weird…”

The Asian girl looks down, but before she notices Nick down by her foot, she accidentally drops her left sock onto him. The Asian girl says “Whoops, oh well...” The sock lands on Nick, and it completely covers and immobilizes him. The strong scent from the Asian girl’s foot surrounds him as he struggles to crawl away. But before Nick can get away from under the sock, the Asian girl absentmindedly moves her left bare foot right on top of that sock.

Luckily, Nick ended up around the space right between her toes and the ball of her foot, so he was merely trapped. It was a better alternative to being crushed to paste under the ball of her foot or any of her toes. But Nick was still trapped, while completely surrounded by the Asian girl’s natural foot scent, and he couldn’t even move if he wanted to. Yet, truth be told, Nick was pretty happy right now, as he was so close to the foot of a highly attractive woman while he was barely bigger than her toes.

Suddenly, Nick feels a sharp vibration go straight through him, and the Asian girl reaches into her pants pocket for her phone. She got a message, so she starts to examine it and text back. While she opened her phone up, she said to herself “Wonder what it is? I hope it’s something cool!”

But while she focused on her phone, she started to grind her foot back and forth, pushing Nick around in the process. Then she began to scrunch her toes, harshly gripping Nick up and wrapping him within the strong smelling cotton. While the smell was intense back when the sock just covered him like a massive blanket, the severity increased ten-fold now that every inch of him of Nick wrapped up in her dirty sock and squeezed by her freed toes.

Nick spent a few minutes being squeezed by the Asian girl’s toes, but she eventually walked away to grab a drink, allowing him to slowly untangle himself from the sock. He takes the chance to get farther away from where the Asian girl and her things were, and then he continued his journey to where the girl was still standing. He figured that trying to contact the Asian girl would prove to be much too dangerous and unpredictable.

Nick decides to make his was a bit more slowly towards where the usually petite Caucasian girl was standing, not wanting to repeat the same mistake with another giant woman. As enjoyable and erotic as it felt to be pinned and squeezed by the toes of an attractive woman, it was also a really dangerous activity. Although he wondered how he was still okay after being stepped on by that giant Asian girl, without even a broken bone.

After about 10 minutes of careful walking, where he avoided any paths that went into the range of other giant women, he reached where the girl was standing. She was still wearing her slippers, but she had a few other things spread about the area. And before Nick went too close to the Caucasian girl, he looked up at her, and he was amazed that a person who was normally a decent bit shorter than him completely towered over him.

Then Nick started to head a bit closer to the Caucasian girl, and once he was standing in front of her right foot, she decided to slip out of her slippers. When she did that, the smell that was contained within the footwear was fully released, and it washed over Nick completely. He enjoyed it though, although it was still intense enough to give him a light headache.

But before Nick could back away a bit more, the Caucasian girl decided to sit down and stretch before the dance class. Both of her legs were massive and went farther than Nick could see, and he realized that he was standing fairly close to her right thigh. Before the Caucasian girl started to stretch, she pulled out her headphones, and Nick realized that getting her attention was about to become a lot more complicated.

The girl Caucasian started by reaching for her right bare foot, and as she lowered her body towards that leg, her face ended up right in front of Nick. He was almost in shock as her huge and beautiful face zoomed towards him, and it quickly covered his entire field of view. He tried to snap out of his shock, and started to jump and shout, to get her attention, but by the time he was able to move again, she ended up closing her eyes. Then she quickly switched to start stretching in the other direction, this time showing the back of her head to Nick, which gave him a chance to examine her thick blonde hair.

But then the Caucasian girl suddenly got up, brushed herself off, and walked into the classroom to start her dance class. Luckily, Nick was able to avoid being stepped on by the girl as she got up and left, and he realized that he would be alone for at least an hour while the class went on. Nick mumbled to himself “I’ve gotta find a way to get back with this girl. There’s no way I’ll get her attention right now.”

Nick looked around, and saw her pair of brown slippers and a black handbag. Climbing into the handbag would be a pretty sensible option, as it would be a simple way to travel with the girl until he could get her attention. But his eyes wandered back to the slippers, and he started to walk towards them, as the scent grew stronger as he went closer. He had to admit that he was actually living out his inner-most fantasy right now, and he had a risky idea.

He walked up to the edge of the slipper, and then he climbed onto the bottom of it, and he immediately pressed his hands into the soft material. It was really fluffy, but also a bit sticky. But it was everything he’d ever imagined, as he was standing inside the shoe of a highly attractive girl, and he decided to head even deeper into her slipper. He walked further and further into the Caucasian girl’s slipper, and he loved how the smell’s intensity increased as he walked.

As he walked past the main opening part of the slipper, things started to look darker already, and he started to notice all the imprints and spots left by her foot. He was certain that she wore these slippers quite often, and that thought excited him even more. And once he got to the toe section, he felt like he was hit by a wave of smelly air, and he felt even more excited. And in response to being in the toe section, Nick opened his arms and allowed himself to fall down face first into the fluffy material, and he simply laid there as he breathed in the wonderful scent that permeated everything. Then he pushed his arms up, to look around, and he realized that his head was right in the imprint made by her 3rd toe.

And then Nick lowered his head back into the imprint, and rubbed it back and forth, but then he started to feel sleepy all of a sudden. He tried to move, but then his vision got all blurry, and then he passed out while still in front of the toe imprint. And while Nick was out cold, he started to shrink again, and he continued to shrink until he was around ½ of an inch tall.

Time passes, and Nick is suddenly awoken by what felt like a massive earthquake, and he sat up incredibly confused. He looks around, and he feels like everything just got bigger, and his fears were confirmed when he saw the Caucasian girl rest her tan foot half way onto the slipper. When he realized that he what was about to happen, his life flashed before his eyes, but then he thought about what happened when that huge Asian girl stepped on him. He was totally crushed under her foot, but he wasn’t hurt or even injured, so Nick wondered if he might make out alright in this situation too.

But before she did anything else, she started to talk to herself, and Nick realized that this was the first time he heard her voice. She said “That was a great session! This was such a great workout, and I definitely feel the burn. I just feel so invigorated right now, I’m so glad I signed up for that elective!” Nick thought that this person must be an adventurous type, and her voice sounded so lively and bubbly, and hearing her speak just made him feel even more enamored by her right now.

Then she started to shake the slipper, which knocked you around indiscriminately, as she pushed her foot all the way inside the shoe. And now that you were even smaller than before, each of her toes dwarfed you completely, and you could only wait as they slowly overcame you. You hoped that your theory about being more durable was correct, or your new fantasy might end before it even begins. But then she mumbled “Oh yuck, I soo need a shower when I get home!”

And then, she was able to shake her right foot on all the way, and her 3rd toe pinned Nick down, burying him between sweaty flesh and sticky fluff. Then that toe, along with the two the rested on each side of the 3rd toe, started to prod and mash into you. You could hear her mumble “Is that a pebble in my slipper? You know what, I’m not gonna let a dumb pebble spoil my good mood!” She then started to tap her right foot a few times, brutally crushing Nick into her toe flesh and the slipper material. Then she picked up her handbag, and walked away to head back to her apartment, without realizing that she had a stowaway getting a free ride under her toes.

←To Be Continued

Chapter End Notes:

Hey guys, I've finally started to work on this part of the "Shrunk in College". I'll probably do what I can to add for Julie and Amy, so hopefully you guys like these characters as they start to develop.

I also hope that you guys like how I added a cameo for Ashley as well, and I think I might keep on mixing characters that aren't the primary around just keep things interesting.

If you guys liked this chapter, then make sure to give it a review! I welcome all kinds of meaningful and specific feedback and criticism. But please don't give reviews that are just jokes or things like that. Things like that really demotivate me.

Take care!