- Text Size +

Ashley decides that it would be too uncomfortable to wear her converses without socks, so she bit the bullet and chose to just put back on those dirty socks until she got back to her apartment. It was around this point that Nick was getting back up, and the first thing he saw was Ashley’s monolithic face peering into the sock that he was still trapped in, and he heard her mumble “Yeah, those socks definitely need to get washed. But my feet are already super sweaty, so it’s no big deal. I’ll just have to live with smelly feet, until I can get a shower!”

She started to giggle after saying that, and then she started to shove her feet back into the long white sock. Nick instinctively backed away, but he realized that he was already against the end of the sock, where he could distinctly feel the built-up sweat that covered it. Nick could only wait with apprehension as Ashley very slowly put in her right foot all the way into the sock, and he watched as her titanic set of 5 toes gradually surrounded him.

He braced himself when they were almost upon him, and then her 2nd toe slammed into his tiny body, pinning him against the damp sweaty cotton material. And once her sock was completely on, Ashley let out a victory sigh as she wiggled her toes happily, dragging Nick back and forth against the sock and her sweaty 2nd toe.

Then Ashley grabbed her converse sneakers, and lazily pushed them on, making sure to tie them nice and tight. The toes that surrounded Nick seemed to get squished together, which pressed his body even further against the soft and squishy toe flesh. And once her shoes were on, Ashley got up and started to briskly walk back to her apartment. As she walked, Nick was pulled and pushed around the inside of her right sock, keeping him completely disoriented.

He was dragged along her smooth and damp sole, getting generously coated by her post-dance sweat. And as he was moved around her sole, he found himself stuck in one of the larger folds along her sole, and he was surrounded on all sides by her sweaty and smelly foot flesh. And Ashley’s walking would even more severely affect him while he was inside this small and cramped space.

When her foot would rise into the air, he would be almost sucked deeper into the moist crevice, where the air was much thinner and it got a bit more challenging to breathe. And as Ashley would bring her foot back down, the heavy impact would slam him out the deepest parts of the fold, only to be ruthlessly smothered in a dangerous mound of flesh. And Nick found that the experience would harshly contort his tiny and vulnerable body as the fleshy walls closed in around him, and if he wasn’t so durable, he would be turned into a small pile of mush.

But as uncomfortable, and somewhat painful, it was, Nick still couldn’t dislike the experience. Something about being ruthlessly and unknowingly abused in such an insignificant and small space on the foot of an attractive woman heavily excited him, and he wasn’t sure why this was, but this whole shrinking affair must have been awakening some previously unknown desires in Nick.

 But then Ashley had to wait at a stop light, so she started to swing her right leg to pass the time, and that action finally freed Nick from the fleshy prison that was a small and unremarkable foot fold, and sent him off to experience the rest of Ashley’s unique socked environment.

The next destination for Nick, due to Ashley not letting her legs stay still, was her indomitable and unflinching heel. He had a good feeling that it wouldn’t be enjoyable under that massive thing, so he tried to grab onto anything so he could change his course, but everything was much too slippery for him to be able to change his direction. So Nick could merely brace himself as he was slowly but surely squeezed under her heel.

While he was under it, he felt like his whole body was being completely pulverized under the weight and pressure. He knew for sure that this was not a place he would ever want to spend time under, and he felt like he would be flattened before long if he couldn’t escape from this heavy hell. But as luck would have it, something happened that would save Nick from being slowly and brutally crushed under an uncaring heel, and it was his goddess Ashley as it turned out. She stopped walking, and he felt a heavy vibration surge through her body and into his, and he figured that it was her phone, and she mumbled “Oh! A text! I wonder who it is.”

And then she started to angle her foot to be perpendicular to the ground, and started tapping her toes against the ground, as an absentminded action. After a few taps, which effectively shook Nick’s entire world, he was finally dislodged and was able to continue his smelly but erotic journey inside of Ashley’s sweaty sock. And the force caused Nick to rocket across her sole, and right back to the toes that gave him such a very domineering yet loving experience.

And he was quickly slammed into the space between her 3rd and 4th toes, and they started squeezing and playing with him immediately while Ashley was still distracted by her phone. They pressed into him, forcing him to deeply experience their heavily sweaty flesh, and also wiggled erratically, giving him a very close and personal massage. And it seemed that her experience dancing had made her feet and toes a lot rougher, which explained why she didn’t even register Nick as a pebble earlier, but could still feel him while he was bigger before.

But then Ashley finished messing with her phone, and resumed her walk home, and Nick was quickly thrown into the space between those two toes. He was snugly enveloped in her moist and sweaty flesh, and it seemed to shield him from the rest of the impacts from her walking. So Nick took this chance to rest his body and mind, now that he could catch a break, and he simply allowed his senses to be surrounded and overtaken by her very unique and intoxicating toe flesh.

Nick allowed himself to fall asleep during this last stretch of the journey, and before too long, Ashley made it back to her apartment. Nick was suddenly awakened while she lazily and roughly removed her shoes and socks in her living room. The way she took off her shoes dislodged him from his sweaty resting hole, and then he watched as her almost heavenly toes left him and the sock that he’d been in for what felt like hours, even though it was probably 20 minutes at most.

Ashley walked away to take her shower, ready to get all of that built-up sweat and grime off of her, and feel squeaky clean again. She also made a mental note to let her converses air dry when she got done, so she wouldn’t spend another day with smelly shoes and socks. And as Ashley happily showered, Nick took this chance to exit the sock and find a way to get her attention before she got back.

Nick looked around, and saw a few areas that he could climb up to so he would have a better shot at discovery. There was the small table on the side of the couch, which Ashley must look at enough times to see him eventually. There was also the table in front of the couch, which was the same width as it, but Nick wondered if Ashley used it as a footrest, because it seemed to be the right distance for something like that.

And then his eyes wandered to the next room, which was most likely Ashley’s bedroom. There were bound to be areas that he could climb up to in there that would help his cause. Although he didn’t want to leave a bad impression, and sneaking into someone else’s room, shrunk or not, would definitely do that. But Nick decided to walk while thinking, because the smell from her discarded converses and socks were starting to distract him, more in an arousing way than a negative way. But it was still not something that Nick wanted to think of, because nothing erotic or exciting would help him get found.

But Nick had to make a decision fast, because Ashley wouldn’t be in the shower all day, and time was a limited resource right now. Where does Nick choose to go?

Choices:

1) Nick climbs up the table next to the couch, hoping that she’ll see him soon.

2) Nick climbs up the table in front of the couch, hoping that she doesn’t use it as a footrest.

3) Nick sneaks into Ashley’s bedroom, hoping for a better spot there.

Chapter End Notes:

This is the last chapter that needed to be transfered. Now I can start thinking of how to expand the routes that are a bit emptier, like this one.

Take care!

Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.