- Text Size +

Even though Nick was incredibly excited by her immense feet and toes, it seems like his survival instincts overrode his desire for pleasure, and ran as far away from them as he could. Nick didn’t even care if that meant that he had to hide among her discarded shoes and socks, in order to get away from her uncaring and brutal feet and toes. He ran on top of one of the tossed, sweat soaked, socks, and watched her feet rub against the carpet, causing an incredibly loud scratching noise of sweaty foot flesh and rough carpet fiber.

The sock ground he was standing on was damp and hot, and it smelled strongly of foot sweat. It caused him to have a coughing fit, because his body was not yet used to the experience. He thought that they could be used as a chemical weapon, if they were at the scale he currently was at, especially since most people didn’t like feet the way that he did. While Ashley might have taken offense to that, she might have understood if her socks were larger than most buildings, comparatively.

As Nick took refuge among the socks, Ashley continued to rub her feet on the carpet. She put down her phone, and looked towards her shoes and socks. Nick looked up and saw Ashley’s absolutely stunning face, with smooth and creamy lightly tan skin and beautiful teal colored eyes. He was completely awestruck by how easily her face filled his entire vision, and was in a state of shock for a few moments. But Nick snapped out of his trance, and immediately started jumping and yelling, hoping that she would notice him.

Nick saw Ashley smile, showing her pearly white teeth, and he hoped that that meant that she noticed him. Unfortunately, all Ashley did was start to stretch her arms and legs. She stretched her long legs out towards her socks and shoes, right where Nick thought he would be out of harm’s way, and began rubbing her feet on her socks and playing with her shoes with her dexterous and gigantic sweat coated toes.

Ashley let out a contented sigh as she rummaged her feet around, gripping her socks vigorously with her titanic toes and shoving her bare feet inside of her converses lazily, and Nick was thrown around in this maelstrom of feet, toes, and footwear. And a part of Nick was glad that she did this, because things were able to remain exciting and fun.

Eventually, Nick got thrown into one of her converse sneakers after all the chaos. He noticed how high the shoe walls went up, where they had to be almost 10 times taller than her was. Nick thought about climbing, but quickly realized that the walls of the converse were too smooth for him to get any kind of grip on. He could hear her begin to stand up, and Nick froze, worried about what might happen next. He saw a few long and slender fingers grasp the side of the shoe, and her ring finger actually brushed up against him, which knocked him back down on his back, and she then lifted it up high into the air.

She brought it close to her face and looked into it, and angled it so the toe section was lower than the heel of the shoe, which made Nick tumble down into that area of the smelly shoe. Nick tried to wave at her, but Ashley got distracted before she could notice him, and he was too deep down inside the shoe for anyone to realistically notice him or hear him anyway. She gave a quick sniff and reflexively scrunched her face.

She said to herself “Oh man these shoes reek. I should leave them in the window to air out tonight. Oh well, it won’t harm anyone right now.” She giggled after saying that, and Nick was both excited and worried by what he heard, and he also found her laughter to be really cute and attractive. Nick tried to remain alert, because there was no telling what she might do next.

Ashley then dropped the converses on the ground again, knocking Nick down for the umpteenth time. He saw her bend down and look at the shoe again, where her entire body covered up the entirety of Nick’s vision. She gave a slight frown and said “Well, I’m sorry about the smell right now. I promise to air you out later!” She then winked at the shoe and technically at Nick as well. She was talking to her shoe, as a way to personify it. Nick assumed that Ashley was a bit of an oddball, because of this moment.

Then she said “You’ll have to forgive me for what I shove inside of you next. You already take care of my delicate and sweaty feet well enough. But I’m sure you’re used to it! Bye!” She then lowered her bunched up wad of white socks, which were currently inside out so the sweatiest parts were on the outside, into the shoe Nick was currently stuck in.

Nick saw that sweat soaked wad of cotton barrel its way towards his current sanctuary in the toe section, and he could hear the insides of the converse practically creak and moan from the uninvited guest. By the time Ashley was satisfied with the placement of her socks, Nick was completely pinned down by the smelly and damp mass of sweaty socks, and could not move an inch.

If Nick thought the smell was intense before while just being on top of her socks, this was a whole different level. He was completely immobilized by her damp and smelly socks, and no matter how much he tried to get away from them, he couldn’t budge. He heard Ashley say, from far up above and slightly muffled, “I’m gonna work up a serious sweat from class today. Hope you’re ready for me!” She made an audible laugh at this point, and walked towards her dance class.

Nick seriously wondered about the way she treated her footwear, and wondered if that would transfer to how she might treat a shrunken man like him, if she found him helpless inside her shoes or socks later. He quickly shuddered, not knowing if that was because that thought immensely turned him on or because of the damp and sweaty prison that he was trapped in.

The smell was incredibly strong. So much so that it caused Nick to lose consciousness, but even so, his body slowly got used to the sensation. As he was out cold, Ashley was dancing away. She was building up that sweat she promised. This was a two hour long dance class, and the current professor rarely allowed breaks, so most students needed to just power through the class.

Now Nick was currently stuck in the shoe, that much was certain. After dancing for almost two hours, the class ended. Ashley walked back towards her shoes, ready to put them back on and head home. She seriously needed a shower. Every inch of her body felt like it was covered with sweat, and it probably was.

And as she started rummaging in her shoes, it started to move Nick around. Ashley pulled her bunched up wad of socks out of her converse and walked to an empty corner of the hallway to get her shoes back on. Nick was currently glued to the wad of cotton, and Ashley held that ball tightly enough that it pushed him even deeper into the folds and wrinkles that formed because of the rough bunching up that Ashley did to those socks.

She then shook her socks out until they were flattened enough to wear again, and her strong shaking could cause two equally possible outcomes for Nick. He could find himself stuck inside her socks, as the sweat could easily keep him glued to the inside of the sock as she shook the sock and flipped it back the right way. That would cause Nick to be stuck inside the sock and remain close to her very sweaty feet and toes.

Although Ashley also considered not wearing socks and just going barefoot instead, because she didn’t really feel like pulling her long white socks back on. And if that happened, Nick would have probably been launched away from the sock, due to the vigorous shaking Ashley did, and be thrown into the sweaty shoe again.

She knew that it would make her feet smell even worse, but it wouldn’t matter since she’d get a shower once she got home. And besides, it’s not like anyone would be bothered by the smell, since she’d be wearing shoes anyway. Nick’s fate rested in Ashley’s hands, or feet more accurately, because Nick was just starting to regain consciousness and he was still disoriented. What happens next?

Choices:

1) Nick falls into the sock, right before Ashley decides to put it on. (Go to Chapter AshleyMain3)

2) Nick falls into the left converse sneaker, while Ashley chooses to wear them sockless.

Chapter End Notes:

Here is the second Ashley centered chapter! While I continue to transfer the chapters here, I'll start brainstorming about how to implement Amy Ika and Julie Thomas. I'll want to solidify their personalities for myself before I start writing, so I don't need to rewrite them in the future.

Take care!

Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.